Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,594 Followers

Cole grabbed a handful of her long brunette hair forcing her to bend backwards even more. Now his cock rammed her g-spot on nearly every thrust. Stef had never felt so fucked in her young life. His big thick cock stretched her tortured cunt to accept it while his thrusts hit ever spot imaginable inside her. The feelings were incredible and she could tell she would cum again soon.

It was amazing Cole had lasted this long. Somehow Stef nearly sucking him off, then backing him down, had given him some kind of staying power. But now his orgasm threatened like it could not be held back. His right hand reached around and grabbed a fist full of her firm right tit and squeezed. Stephanie's overly stimulated body couldn't take anymore and she came again. She was joined seconds later by Cole.

Stef's orgasm crested like a tidal wave and burst upon the shores of her brain with extreme force. She was nearly ready to collapse when she felt the first of his scalding hot ropes of cum hose her insides. She would not have thought it possible but somehow his orgasm was intensifying her already unbelievable one. She bucked back into him as he pumped his cock and seed into her cunt. Cole came for what seemed like hours to him, not the seconds of reality. When they both finally stopped, they were slumped against the wall, with him pinning her to it.

"Oh, Geez," Stephanie moaned.

"Whew," Cole groaned in her ear, with an exhausted sigh.

"That was intense," Stef exclaimed.

"It was unbelievable," Cole agreed.

Stef could feel his softening cock slipping back out of her juicy cunt. She could also feel a minor river of their fluids running down one of her thighs. Stef glanced down between her tits and saw huge drops of cum hitting the floor of the fort between her feet. She wondered if she had any tissues in her pocketbook. Otherwise, the first kids in the morning might discover something new and interesting inside this fort.

Cole and Stef were barely dressed when they heard Michelle call.

"Guys, time to go," Michelle yelled.

"Coming," Stef replied back.

When she saw Cole's smile and heard him laugh, she immediately realized how appropriate her comment was. They had been cumming alright. It was at that moment too she was fishing in her purse for a tissue. Successful, she stooped to wipe up the spot on the floor. It took all of the tissue to absorb the wet spot.

In short order they joined Mark and Michelle on the ground. Stef spotted a waste receptacle and threw the tissue away. They then began walking back to the car. Once again Mark and Michelle walked a few steps behind as Stef and Cole took the lead. They walked hand in hand as couples might. Cole drove them all back to Stef's where Mark and Michelle's cars were parked. They all kissed goodbye and Mark and Michelle left.

Cole walked Stef to the door at 11:45. The lights were out in her house accept for the front porch light.

"Cole, thanks for a wonderful evening," Stef said.

"It was great," Cole agreed.

"We'll have to celebrate a lot more," Stef said, jokingly.

"We will at that," Cole replied.

"Well, goodnight, Cole," Stef said. She kissed him on the lips this time.

"Goodnight, Steffie," Cole said, and the name made her smile.

Stef turned to open the door.

"Stef?"

"Yeah?"

"It's good fun to be with you again," Cole stated.

"I'm enjoying it too," Stef confided.

"Are you busy after your shopping tomorrow?"

"Not really," Stef said, she had purposely kept Jordan awaiting her response if she was free or not.

"I'll call you then," Cole said.

"Great," Stef agreed. She looked at him longingly for a minute then kissed him again.

After Stef had gone inside, Cole walked to his car with a smile on his face.

End Chapter III

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,594 Followers