Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Sit up a sec?" Stef asked.

"Okay," Cole replied and moved back, withdrawing his soft but still impressive cock from her soaked pussy.

Stef watched her abdomen as Cole leaned back. She watched as his big cock pulled back out of her inch by inch. It seemed to take forever but eventually the head popped free and dropped to hang between his parted kneeling legs. It hung before her glistening with their combined juices in the moonlight. Stef could now feel the start of an apparent river of cum running out of her cunt and down her ass crack.

"Cole, I'm going to make a mess of the seat. You have any...,"

"I got napkins in the glove compartment," He said reaching over the front seat to retrieve them.

When he had them he sat back and handed them to Stef. They looked to her like Burger King Napkins from the logo, as she used the first to soak up the discharge from her pussy. She then moved slightly in the cramped space to wipe off the seat beneath her.

"The seat is wet," Stef said, as she used three napkins to clean herself and the car.

When she looked over at Cole, he was just watching her. She noticed again his shiny wet dick hanging like a hose between his legs. His equally impressive balls, with the sack now relaxed, hung down too but not as far as the cock.

"You look like you could use a cleaning too," Stef said, noticing a drop about to fall from the head.

"Yeah, probably," Cole agreed, as he too looked down at himself.

"Here, let me," Stef said, as she shifted forward on the seat.

Stef took his large hanging cock in her hand and lifted it towards her. The drop of cum that was about to fall was now visible on her fingers as she held him. She lifted him to look right at the small hole in the head. Another drop was starting to form. Stef pushed back the loose foreskin and noticed even more wetness collected in the folds around the head.

Her mind raced as she held him. She should use the napkins to clean him but one devilish thought kept creeping into her head. 'God, I'd like to just suck him into my mouth and clean him the proper way,' Stef thought. 'He might think that gross though. Maybe I'll just play with it and see what happens.' Her hands caressed the soft flesh and pulled the foreskin all the way back. Cole started to moan as she played with his cock. Stef's other hand palmed his nuts and hefted them. She then slightly squeezed them as she stroked his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Stef. You're going to get me hard again if you keep that up," Cole said, seemingly in warning.

"Is that okay?" Stef asked deviously.

"I guess so. If you want," Cole agreed.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind seeing him get hard again," Stef stated, with a wicked smile.

"He likes the feel of your hands," Cole admitted.

"He feels pretty good to me too," Stef agreed.

"Oh, geez," Cole groaned.

Stephanie could feel her hands having an affect as his cock began to stiffen and lengthen again. After another few minutes of stroking and teasing the head, he was stiff as a board once more. Most of the wetness that was there before was now on her hands and covered his cock and balls. It helped ease her manipulations of his cock and nutsack.

"Oh, god," Cole moaned softly, as Stef expertly teased the sensitive cockhead causing a drop of pre-cum to emerge.

"Does he like this?" Stef asked, with a knowing smile.

"Geez, yes," Cole groaned.

"Maybe, he'd like this even more," Stef stated, as she shifted lower to align his stiff cock with her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Cole growled, as her hot breath so close to his cockhead made him groan.

He nearly yelled out when Stef took the first several inches of his cock into her mouth in one big plunge. The heat and wetness of her mouth nearly drove Cole to cum at that moment.

"Oh, god, Stef! That's unbelievable," Cole moaned.

"Glad you like it," Stef said, as she backed off before plunging even lower the second time.

"Fuck," Cole hissed, as the intense pleasure made his stiff cock even stiffer.

Stef tried to deepthroat him but he was too big for her still. She made a mental note to try to get him alone long enough to try to work on him and see if she could possibly take him all the way. It would take practice and cooperation on his part if she was to be able to do it. It was a challenge she welcomed but not today. The cramped quarters of the car and the lateness of the hour meant it would have to wait for a better time.

Stef bobbed on his cock for several minutes drawing appreciative moans and groans from Cole. Her hands worked his cock and balls adding to her talented mouth. She used her hand to squeeze his cock as she sucked on the head. When she pushed down with her mouth and kept her hand wrapped around him, it probably felt similar to a deepthroat anyway. Cole was near ready to cum when she stopped.

"Cole, fuck me again, please," Stef said, leaning back once again with her legs spread.

Cole moved into position as he glanced down upon her supple body. If she hadn't been full of his earlier cum, he might have been tempted to eat her for a while but he did not relish the idea of eating his own sperm. His head lowered to a nipple which he quickly sucked on as he aligned his cock at her entrance. Stef's hand was down there too, helping him hit the mark. Seconds later they both moaned as he sank deeply into her still moist hole. His mouth never left her nipple as his cock sank all the way inside her.

"Oh, damn," Stef gasped, with the combined sensations of Cole sucking her nipples and his thick big cock buried into her belly.

Cole started slowly but picked up pace. He had recovered from nearly coming in her mouth and was ready to fuck her hard and deep. He did just that and was rewarded when Stef groaned and stiffened after a little while. She went through a series of mini-orgasms as he gained speed until he was pounding her for all he was worth. Sweat began to run down his face and her body even shone with perspiration in the moonlight.

Cole raced towards release. He didn't need to tell Stef it was coming. His grunts and groans were all the signals she needed. With her legs wrapped around him, she encouraged him to fuck her even harder. He did so and she could feel the beginnings of a huge orgasm simmering below the surface. It wouldn't be long now before she was joining him or even leading.

Cole bellowed a bit too loud as his cock unleashed his pent up sperm into Stef's cunt. She shouted, "Yes," as her own orgasm peaked. They rode the feelings and drove into each other until they were fully spent. They collapsed on the backseat side by side breathing as if they had run a marathon together.

"My god," Stef finally stammered. "You fucked me to death."

"You did the same to me," Cole responded, between pants

"Wow, that was good," Stef offered.

"It sure was," Cole agreed.

They eventually sat up and noticed the time. It was twenty to twelve and Stef needed to be home by twelve. They hurriedly dressed and rode back to her house. Stef sat close to Cole on the ride back and occasionally kissed his ear or his cheek as he drove.

"Are you trying to start something again?" Cole asked.

"Why? Could I?" Stef replied, and she reached into his crotch to feel his groin. His cock was starting to stiffen and respond.

"You're going to drive me nuts," Cole complained.

"Good way to go crazy," Stef offered.

"Guess you got me there," Cole agreed.

They pulled up to Stef's house just in time to prevent Cole from getting too uncomfortable. They kissed for a moment and then parted but not before Cole thanked her for agreeing to go to the prom with him. They agreed to talk more the next day about further plans. Cole offered to walk her to the door but her hand was still in his lap feeling the stiffness of his cock.

"No. You better stay here and not try to get up right now," Stephanie said jokingly.

"Guess you're right," Cole agreed, with a smile.

Stef reached across the seat and kissed him. She exited the car and waved just before entering her house at midnight. Cole watched her go in and wished they could stay together the whole night. He drove the very short distance home and went inside too. His parents were asleep, so he quickly went to his room and shut the door. His cock was still mostly hard when he sat on his bed to remove his pants. Thoughts of Steffie kept creeping into his head and making it difficult for his cock to relax again. He finally fell asleep after desperately trying to think of other things.

Stef got a call from Jordan the next day wanting to get together. She took the opportunity to tell him she had decided to go to the prom with someone else. He was disappointed and told her so.

"I can't believe you're choosing Chris over me," Jordan said.

"Well, I didn't say I did," Stef offered.

"What! What are you talking about? If you didn't pick me, then it must be Chris?"

"Well, not exactly," Stephanie confessed.

"What! Who the hell are you going with then," Jordan demanded.

"A guy I've known for a long time," Stef said. "He's in my chemistry class. We've been studying together lately."

"You can't be serious. You're going to the prom with a guy you've been studying with?"

"Yes, I am," Stef proclaimed.

"You got to be kidding me."

"No."

"Wait till Chris hears this one."

"Please let me tell him, Jordan. Please don't say anything until I have a chance to tell him," Stef pleaded.

"Alright, but he's going to be even more pissed than me. I was sort of prepared for you to tell me you were going with Chris so I have Bonnie waiting in the wings if you turned me down."

"Thanks. I'll call him later," Stef promised. "And I'm glad you have a date."

"Who is this guy, Stef?"

"Nobody you know."

"What? I know most of the guys at school. Who is it?"

"Cole Richards," Stef said, expecting Jordan not to know him.

"You mean that geek kid. He's a bookworm bozo?" Jordan said.

"He's not a bozo. He's very smart and I've known him since we were kids."

"Oh, my god! This is good. Stephanie Wallace going to prom with Cole Richards," Jordan said, with a strong laugh. "See ya round, Stef."

Jordan hung up so quickly Stef didn't have time to stop him or explain further. The last words Jordan had said made Stephanie very nervous. It sounded like he might start spreading it around all over the school that she was going to the prom with a nerd. 'Oh, god," She thought. 'What have I done? I'm going to be the laughing stock of the senior prom.'

Stephanie immediately called Kendall. She needed someone to talk to immediately that would tell her everything was going to be alright. Maybe she had accepted Cole's offer too quickly. Maybe she could make up some excuse to back out of it and still go with Chris. All these thoughts were streaming through her head as the phone rang.

"Hey, Stef," Kendall answered, after noticing the caller ID.

"Kay, we need to talk. I may have made a bad mistake."

"What're you talking about?"

"I told Cole I'd go to the prom with him," Stef confessed.

"You did!" What about Chris or even Jordan?"

"I wanted to go with Cole but now I'm not so sure. Oh, Kay! I just told Jordan I was going with Cole and I think he is going to spread it around town I'm going with one of the nerdy kids."

"Oh, my god, Stef! You can't be serious."

"I know. I think I fucked up."

"You're the hottest chick in school. Everyone is expecting you'll decide between Chris and Jordan. Taking Cole could damage your reputation."

"You think so? I mean Cole is nice and he plays on the tennis team," Stef stated trying to justify her decision, but she lacked much conviction in her voice.

"Stef, think about it. Think of all our friends and what they're going to say or think after they learn that you're going to the prom with Cole," Kendall exclaimed.

"Oh, god, Kay. What am I going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Come on! You must have some idea? You think I can back out with Cole and still go with Chris. After all, I haven't told Chris anything yet."

"Jordan's probably calling him right now," Kendall claimed.

"He promised me he wouldn't. He'd give me time to tell him myself. But he could be calling everyone else," Stef lamented.

"You're screwed on this deal," Kendall said.

"Kay, please, you got to help me think of something," Stef pleaded.

"Even if you could back down with Cole the damage is already done if Jordan is in fact calling all the others," Kay stated.

"Oh, my god! You're right! I can't very well deny the whole thing even if I switched back to Chris," Stef realized aloud.

"No. You're better off coming up with some brilliant reason to be going with Cole."

"You're right. But what?" Stef queried.

"You could tell them all he is hung like a stallion. Then maybe they'd understand," Kendall offered, but cracked up as she said it.

"Oh, right! Very funny! Kay, you got to help me, please," Stef worried.

"Does Michelle plan to go with Mark?" Kendall asked.

"I don't know. I don't think so. I thought she said she was leaning towards John."

"Well, maybe if she went with a nerd too, you'd at least have company," Kay stated, but again broke into laughter.

"Stop enjoying this so much! Maybe you're right though. If I can get Michelle to take Mark at least I'll have some company in my humiliation."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," Kendall claimed.

"That's your brilliant suggestion? Just have Michelle join me in my misery?"

"Well, it's the best I could come up with so far on short notice. Maybe you should discuss this with Cole," Kendall offered.

"Oh, right! What and say, 'Hey, Cole, got any brainstorms on how I can avoid being laughed at by being seen with you?' That's a big help, Kendall," Stef lamented.

"No silly. You don't have to put it that way. Besides he's going to have to deal with it along with you if you go together," Kendall announced.

"Oh, god! You're right. He's going to be aware everyone is laughing at us. That could be even worse if he doesn't realize ahead of time what might happen," Stef replied.

"Precisely," Kendall agreed.

"Oh, shit! I'm screwed," Stef cried. "Why didn't I just stick with the original plan to go with Chris?"

"Why did you change your mind? You can't get enough of that cock? Is it driving you mad?" Kendall asked, but with a joking voice.

"Funny! No, I told you. Cole is very sweet and we fit together like a glove...He is fun to be with...,"

"He fits inside you like a glove, you mean," Kendall joked again.

"Well, yes, but stop that. I need to be serious for a minute until I figure this thing out," Stef lambasted Kay.

"You're screwed," Kay said

"Thanks! Can't you think of any way out of this?"

"Let me noodle it a while. You know, Kyle isn't going to like hanging with Cole or Mark either. This is really going to put a damper on our evening," Kendall said.

"Oh, geez. Really? You think Kyle won't want to hang with Cole so you and I won't be able to spend the whole evening together like we planned?"

"Kyle was looking forward to having Chris or Jordan to talk with. I don't even know if he knows Cole," Kendall fretted. "He might want to sit at a different table and everything."

"Oh, shit! I've made a complete mess of everything."

"We'll figure something out," Kendall said, trying to make her friend feel better.

"Oh, Kay. We got to," Stephanie lamented.

"I'll call you later," Kay said.

After Stef hung up she was even more depressed than she was before calling Kendall. If Kay was right and Kyle wouldn't want to talk with Cole or even Mark, the whole evening could be a bust. Besides the fact she was now feeling like she might be too embarrassed to show at any of the after prom parties. 'Oh, god,' she thought. 'I wish I could take this all back and go with Chris.' She decided to get her mother's thoughts.

"Mom," Stef said, upon entering the kitchen where her mom was making lunch.

"What, Sweetie?"

"Mom, I think I messed up prom by agreeing to go with Cole."

"Why would that be? Cole is a delightful boy," her mom said, expressing her own opinion of Cole.

"You don't understand," Stephanie said, and explained all the social issues with her decision. All accept the sex implications.

"My, Honey! I see your point but do you really think it will be that bad?"

"Oh, Mom. It could be a nightmare. I could be the brunt of every joke and everyone will be talking and laughing behind my back about what an idiot I was. Chris and Jordan are probably mad at me and they will be out for blood too."

"Gee, Honey. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you might have a suggestion."

"Have you talked to Cole about this?"

"No! How can I do that? You're not helping," Stef said, and went to leave.

"I'd talk with him about your feelings," her mom yelled after her, as Stef left the kitchen nearly in tears.

Stef spent the rest of the afternoon in her room. She couldn't decide what to do. As much as she dwelled on the issue nothing changed or became clearer. She had gotten no where in her thinking when her mom called to say Cole was on the phone. She almost didn't want to answer but they had agreed to talk further about the prom plans.

"Hi, Cole," Stef said, answering the phone plaintively.

"Hi," Cole replied. "Hey, you okay? You sound depressed."

"Yeah, I guess," Stef lied.

"What's the matter?" Cole asked.

"Nothing," Stef responded. "Hey, you think Mark is going to ask Michelle to go to the prom?"

"I don't know. I think he wants to from what we discussed."

"He should," Stef pressed.

"You think Michelle will say yes?" Cole asked. "If he thought she might, he might be more inclined to ask."

"I could feel her out for him but I would encourage him to at least ask her and quickly," Stef offered.

"Good idea," Cole agreed.

A seemingly long silence followed until Cole spoke.

"Stef, everything okay?"

"Sure."

"I was planning to go get a tux later. You want to come or at least tell me what colors I should look for?" Cole asked.

"My dress is bright red. You should tell that to the tux people," Stef said.

"You don't want to come then?" Cole asked, beginning to sound depressed himself.

"I don't know. I'm supposed to see Kendall later," Stef lied.

"Is there anything more we need to talk about on the prom?" Cole asked.

"No hurry," Stef said. "We have time."

"Okay," Cole replied.

"Talk to you later, Cole," Stef said.

"Bye," Cole said and then waited to hear the click as Stephanie hung up.

Stef started to cry after she hung up with Cole. She hated herself for lying to him and even worse for treating him like she did but she was deeply depressed. More and more she realized what a mistake she had made and that the prom was going to be a disaster. Her dreams of being prom queen were not only fading fast but the prom itself looked like it would be the worst day of her life. She cried into her pillow for a good ten minutes.

When Stephanie finally pulled herself up into a sitting position on her bed, her thoughts were on Michelle. Maybe if she could convince her friend to go with Mark then they could share her misery. But would she be honest with Michelle and discuss the pitfalls of agreeing to go with Mark or try to con her friend into accepting. She was pretty sure if she told Michelle her honest thoughts she would run from the idea of going with Mark like she was sprinting for her life. If she lied though and everything turned out as miserable as she thought it might, she would feel even worse about deceiving her friend.

Stef picked up her phone with one hand even as the other wiped away her tears with a tissue. She hit speed dial for Michelle and waited for the rings. Michelle answered on the fourth.

"Hey, Stef," Michelle called.

"Hi, Michelle," Stef said, trying hard to sound chipper.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers