Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"How're things going?" Michelle asked.

"Well, to be honest I'm not sure," Stef offered.

"What do you mean?"

"I agreed to go with Cole to the prom," Stef explained.

"You did? What about Chris or Jordan?"

"I guess inwardly I wanted to go with Cole," Stef said.

"He's a nice guy," Michelle agreed.

"Yeah, but I think it might be a problem now that I think it through," Stef said.

"Why?"

"Well...I told Jordan and he called Cole a nerd and a bozo. I think he is spreading the word as we speak that I'm going to the prom with one of the class nerds."

"Oh, geez," Michelle concurred.

"Yeah...I could have messed things up with Kay too. Kyle may not want to hang with Cole which means Kendall and I will be apart much of the time," Stef groused.

"Not good," Michelle agreed.

"What about you? Have you accepted John's invitation?"

"Well...I was supposed to see him tomorrow and I was going to tell him yes but Mark just called and asked me to go with him."

"He did already...I mean...he called now?" Stef asked.

"Yeah," Michelle answered, not sure what Stef was saying about now.

"What did you say?" Stef queried.

"I told him I would let him know tomorrow," Michelle said.

"You did?"

"Yeah, I hated to put him off but I needed to think."

"What about?"

"Well, about disappointing John...and Wally too, but now I guess I need to think about what you were saying."

"Yeah...don't get yourself in the same mess as me," Stef lamented.

"How about I say yes to Mark," Michelle offered.

"What! You serious? Why would you want...,"

"I like Mark. And I think you could use a buddy with another nerd for a date," Michelle stated and laughed loudly.

"You're kidding, right? You aren't seriously thinking...,"

"I am too. I'll call Mark back after we hang up and agree to go with him," Michelle stated.

"You will?"

"Sure! As I said, I like Mark and probably will prefer his company over John's anyway. All John will be after is my mouth on his dick as often as possible. Mark is not so shallow and I enjoy his company much more. Fuck all those other bitches that will be talking."

"Oh, Michelle. That's the most wonderful thing anyone's ever done for me," Stef proclaimed.

"Your welcome. But, really, I like Mark so in a way I'm glad to be able to help you out."

"We could be laughed at and made fun of," Stef mentioned.

"Yeah, maybe. I don't care. I've heard some behind my back talk before. I just don't care," Michelle stated. "Fuck em,"

"Oh, god! I feel so much better than when I called you. Thanks, Michelle."

"No problem. We'll have fun, Stef. Don't worry. Even if the guys don't fit in and we have to be off by ourselves. We'll still have fun," Michelle claimed.

"You're right, we will," Stef said, feeling a whole lot better.

They hung up so Michelle could call Mark back. Stef contemplated calling Cole with the good news but waited. Michelle was supposed to call back to confirm everything was set so Stef decided to wait. She hoped she called back quickly though as she wanted to offer to go with Cole to the tux place if he hadn't left already.

Michelle called back ten minutes later and confirmed she would be going with Mark. Michelle told her that Mark was so happy that he was nearly speechless and just kept saying thanks. She thought it was cute. When they hung up Stef called Cole right away to give him the news. He had not left yet and brightened noticeably in his voice with Steffie's call and the news that Mark was going with Michelle. He was planning to go to the tux place after dinner and agreed to pick Stef up.

"You're not going out with Kendall," Cole asked, as Stef climbed into his car after dinner.

"No. We made other plans for tomorrow," Stef said, regretting her lie of before.

They talked excitedly of the prom. Stef was energized now with the news of Mark and Michelle. Stef found out that Cole knew Kyle from several classes. When she asked if they were friendly, Cole got the hint. He said they had always gotten along good and even played on the same team together in gym class once or twice. Stef held off on discussing the pictures and the parties until she had time to confer with Kay.

They picked out a sharp, dark pinstriped tux for Cole. He looked dashingly handsome in it, Stef felt. She was gaining confidence in her decision to go with Cole and began to even share Michelle's "fuck em" attitude. The tie and handkerchief were red to match her dress. They had a good time picking the tux out. Afterward, Cole asked her if she wanted to get coffee or a shake. She chose ice cream. They went to the diner and shared a banana split.

The night was still early. Stef suggested the scenic overlook again with a wink and Cole naturally agreed in a heartbeat. 'The boy is smart enough to realize when he might get lucky,' Stef thought to herself with a smile.

The drive from the tux store to the overlook was only about ten minutes. They continued to talk about the prom with Stef complimenting Cole on how good he looked in the tux. She said, "We will make a handsome couple. We might even win king and queen of the prom."

Cole said, "If we win anything it was because I'm there with the most beautiful girl in the universe."

Stef would have settled for 'the school' but it was nice to hear anyway. She squeezed his arm as he pulled to a stop overlooking the town below and the stars above.

"Want to go in the back seat?" Stef asked, again with a wink.

"Sure," Cole said without hesitation. His eagerness but lack of words made Stef smile.

Stef went first between the seats and into the back. Cole followed and gladly watched as Stef's short skirt rode up her thighs as she bent to straddle the seat. He got a quick glance at the bottom of her pink panty-clad ass and the very tops of her creamy thighs. His dick was partially hard from just the thoughts he had after she suggested coming to the look-out. Now his cock surged even more with blood as he watched her move.

When they were seated in the back facing each other, neither moved for a second. Stef was always surprised by his lack of aggression compared to past dates. Usually the guy was all over her immediately. She kind of liked the slow tender way they usually began. Sensing she would need to be the aggressor again, she leaned forward and took hold of both his hands.

"What do you want?" Stef asked.

"I don't know," Cole replied. "I'm happy just looking at you."

"You want to see more of me?" Stephanie quizzed.

"Sure," Cole said, making Stef smile again.

In one swift motion she pulled her tight shirt over her head and off. Her matching pink bra pushed her breasts up and barely hid the nipples. Cole was thankful for the nearly full moon as he feasted his eyes upon her. He shifted painfully on the seat as his now hard cock tented the front of his jeans.

"You're getting uncomfortable?" Stef asked.

"How'd you know?" Cole asked.

"I've seen that look before. And that one," Stef said pointing to his bulge.

Cole looked down and shifted a little more.

"Let me help you with that," Stef said, lightly pushing Cole backward so he leaned against the back door of the car.

Her hands skillfully undid his belt and opened the button on top. Her fingers brushed lightly over his straining cock as she slid the zipper down. Cole moaned as his dick immediately sought the opening in the zipper and pushed his boxers out through the growing hole. Stef next grabbed the belt loops on either side of his hips and pulled forward. Cole got the idea and rose up allowing the pants to be pulled to his knees. When he sat back down, Stef helped him get them completely off. As Cole moved, his cock poked out through the slot in the front of his boxers. Stef smiled at him as she noticed the big hard cock pointing right at her.

"He can't wait to be free," Stef stated with a chuckle.

"You have this affect on him," Cole responded and smiled too.

Stef reached across and lightly ran the tip and nail of one index finger over the sensitive head and around the little hole. Cole groaned like she was torturing him. Stef trailed her finger down to rub and circle around the corona ridge and Cole moaned even more. Stef could see the beginnings of a drop of pre-come forming at the tiny slit.

"Does that feel good?" Stef teased.

"Oh, god, yes," Cole groaned.

"Take my bra off, Cole. The clasp is in the front," Stef added, and leaned back slightly.

Cole leaned forward and with tentative hands managed to get the clasp open. His eyes were glued to her breasts as each beautiful mound and nipple came into view. Her breasts were mere handfuls to Cole's large hands but they were round and firm. The aureoles and nipples were a gorgeous deep pink. They protruded from her breasts like puffy, mouth-watery pinkish kisses. Cole was drawn to them like a moth to a beautiful light. He stared at them until he realized he was, and then looked up to her smiling face.

"You like them?" Stef asked, slipping the bra off her shoulders completely.

"They're magnificent, Steffie!" Cole claimed.

"Please touch them for me, Cole."

Cole inched forward a little and brought both hands up. Each one caressed a different breast from the bottom and moved up slowly. The firm mounds gave way with a soft resistance. As Cole's fingers brushed over Stephanie's nipples, it was her turn to gasp and groan. Cole then teased one nipple while palming the other tit. His strong hand kneaded the pliant flesh as the other fingered the distended nipple. Stef moaned again.

"Oh, Cole. That feels so good."

Cole smiled at her as he moved even closer and sucked one of the turgid nipples into his warm wet mouth. Stef immediately cupped the back of his head, holding him to her breast as she moaned. Cole's other hand played with her tit and tweaked the nipple, drawing even more groans from her.

"Suck the other one too," Stef pleaded.

Cole switched sides and reversed the action to her tits. Stef's hand encircled his rigid cock as it poked from his boxers. They both seemed to gasp in unison. The foreplay continued for several more minutes. Cole didn't seem to tire of playing with her tits. Stef's hand was rubbing the leaking pre-cum over the head of Cole's cock making it slick. The sensation of her hand on his wet cockhead had Cole near delirious with lust. His balls were already beginning their ascent to tighten around his shaft.

Stephanie's mind reeled with the sensations emanating through her body from her nipples. She tried to concentrate on where she wanted to take their lovemaking session. Her pussy was already wet and aching. She wanted desperately for him to move there next. But at the same time, she felt she owed him for the way she treated him earlier on the phone, and the blame she at first put on him for the prom situation. Now she felt remorse at her misgivings and wanted more than anything to make it up to him. That was one reason she had suggested coming here in the first place.

"Cole, lean back," Stef finally said.

Cole complied and Stef immediately helped him remove his boxers. His proud large cock stood steely erect. The big cockhead produced another drop of pre-cum and shone deep red in the dim light. Stef found herself licking her lips involuntarily like he had done when feasting on her tits. As Stef's hands returned to the big cock she noticed his tight balls. She, of course, knew what that meant.

"Cole, I want you to fuck me with this big beautiful cock but you probably need some immediate relief, huh?"

"Yeah, Stef. If we do it now I'm afraid I would come too quick."

"That's okay. I understand. Let me help you with that," Stef said, as she leaned him back and knelt on the back seat in front of him.

Her tongue flicked out and danced on the tip of his cockhead.

"Oh, fuck!" Cole growled. He could already feel the load in his balls churning.

Stef licked away the pre-cum oozing from his tiny hole and the sweet nectar coated her tongue and taste buds. She teased her tongue all around the head, wetting it with her saliva, and drawing more moans from Cole.

'God, I love his cock,' Stef told herself. She wanted to make this last, probably as much as he did, but sensed his urgency too. Despite her misgivings that he might come right away, she sucked the big head into her mouth causing Cole to growl.

"Oh, shit," Cole muttered.

Stef decided to just take him. The sooner she made him come the sooner he would recover enough to fuck her. Her pussy desperately needed his hard cock soon. Her one hand palmed his taut nuts and the other encircled his shaft. She started sucking harder on the head and working her tongue across it. Cole warned her in a desperate last gasp.

"Stef, I can't hold it."

Stephanie didn't even bother to respond but instead increased the force of her attack. Her skilled mouth gave him little chance to do anything but cum. He lasted maybe another few seconds before howling his release.

"Oh, fuck," Cole practically yelled. "Steffie...here it...,"

The rest would have been a waste of words anyway as the first forceful pulse blasted her mouth. Cum filled her oral cavity immediately. Stef had been well prepared and before the second one could release, she had already swallowed the first. The next two were nearly as intense and again her mouth was swimming in cum. She pulled the cockhead out until just her lips sealed behind the head. This gave her ample room for the next weaker discharges to help fill her mouth. She worked his cock and balls with her hands to draw out his pleasure. Her tongue, never idle, pushed the cum in her mouth around as it teased the spasming cockhead.

"Oh, god," Cole finally gasped, as his cock stopped shooting.

Stef nursed on the head a little longer and allowed a small amount of cum to drain down her throat. Stef wanted to keep him hard or at least make his recovery quick. She could sense Cole's agitation though as his cockhead became ultra-sensitive. She pulled off but kept her hands tenderly working his cock. Stef looked up at him as she swallowed the last of his load.

"Oh, geez, Steffie. That was unbelievable," Cole moaned.

"Glad you liked it," Stef said, with a smile. She licked her lips to get any remaining cum.

"Oh, damn, that was tremendous," Cole exclaimed.

Stef smiled at him but looked down to observe her hands as they still stroked his cock trying to keep it hard. The force of his cum had caused him to start to go soft but her hands were helping to keep him up somewhat

"Think you'll be able to recover quickly?" Stef asked, hopefully.

"Maybe," Cole replied.

"Okay," Stef answered.

"Steffie?"

"What?"

"Can I do something for you?"

"Sure. What were you thinking?"

"Well...I'd be glad to suck on your tits again but I could also try something else."

"You can try anything you like, baby," Stef stated, with a welcome smile.

Cole helped ease Stef back against the car door. He sucked on her nipples for a few moments, long enough to make her moan. Then he pushed her skirt up so it lay on her bare belly and covered her dainty bellybutton ring. He helped her draw her panties down her long creamy white legs. They soon occupied space next to her bra on the seat. Cole then eased her legs apart, exposing her sex to his stare.

Cole's head was swimming as he gazed upon her pussy. He wasn't sure if it was the intense orgasm of moments ago or the heady womanly scent of her filling the cramped car and his nostrils. Whatever it was, he couldn't get enough of it. His fingers tenderly caressed the baby soft skin on the insides of her legs. Stef kept her pussy shaved, so Cole had an unobstructed view of her charms. Stef allowed him to spread her legs out wide. She watched his face as he stared like a mesmerized child at a new toy. Her own desire was aching for him to do something, anything, but she waited patiently for him to get his fill. She could feel the wetness of her cunt as he feasted on her flesh.

Cole woke from his trance and began kissing the insides of her thighs. He kissed down and around her pussy making Stephanie moaned with desire. He never touched her cunt until he brought his fingers in to part her outer lips. Even in the dim light the beautiful wet pinkness of her inner lips made his cock throb. He looked longingly at her cunt for several seconds before kissing the outer lips.

"Cole, please don't tease me anymore. I need it badly," Stef pleaded, as her hands came up to grab fists full of hair tenderly but with purpose.

Cole took the hint and kissed her inner lips and allowed his tongue to snake out and lick along one side. Stef growled and held his head to her. He could feel the urgency in her hands and her trembling body movements.

"Oh, suck it, Cole. Suck my pussy for me, please."

Not knowing exactly what to do but following her words, he sucked part of one side into his mouth. When Stephanie groaned and pushed his head harder, he knew he was on to something. He alternated licking and sucking parts of her cunt into his mouth. When he reached the top and sucked on that part, Steffie arched her back off the seat and howled. Of course, Cole was a smart guy and knew what a clit was. He had never teased one before but when his probing tongue found a hard little knob, he licked it. The result was more than he expected. Stef arched again off the seat, pressed his head hard against her cunt, and roared. Cole felt his face becoming wetter by the second.

Stephanie's orgasm lasted for several moments. Cole could not believe she could arch her back like that for so long. However, he had problems of his own fighting for air as she squeezed his head between her thighs and pushed his face to her cunt. He was relieved when she finally slumped back down on the seat and released his hair. Cole gasped for air as he watched Stephanie's heaving chest do the same. The movements of her tits made his cock steely hard.

"Fuck me, Cole! Please fuck me now," Stef yelled.

Cole moved into position and Stef helped him guide his cock to her entrance. The first thrust parted her lips and buried the big head in her cunt.

"Ahh...fuck, you're big! Keep going," Stef shouted.

Another thrust into her wet pussy and he buried several more inches and once again made Stef howl.

"Oh, shit," Stef said, as her pussy lips parted to receive the large intruder.

Cole's mind was reeling. Her pussy felt incredible. It was like a silky wet, velvet glove wrapped around his cock. He lunged forward driving even more of his long rod deep inside her.

"Ahh," Stephanie growled. "Oh, god, you're so deep. So good...so good...,"

Cole lunged again and this time Stephanie gasped as she felt the huge cock bury itself to the root in her stretched cunt.

"Shee-it," Stef groaned.

Cole's cock felt like a bar of steel. His balls were still recovering from their earlier come and hung low slapping into her ass. As he started aggressively pumping his cock into her, he felt like he could fuck for hours. He sensed that Steffie wanted it hard and deep and he gave her both. He drove his cock into her nearly as hard as he could. Stef's hands guided his sides and her tits bounced sexily on her chest. Cole tried to watch the firm mounds shake and their cute nipples sway slightly. It made him fuck her even harder.

"Oh, geez, Cole. I'm going to come," Stef announced. "Keep fucking me, please."

Cole did just that and seconds later Stef let out a loud grunt and tried to arch up into his thrusts again. He kept pounding her despite the tightness of her clamping cuntal walls.

"Ahh...," Stef screamed.

Cole thought for a minute about the two other cars in the lot. One had been there when they got there. The other arrived soon after them. The first car seemed to have people drinking as Cole had heard loud voices and cans being discarded. He hoped the others in the cars were far enough away that they didn't hear Steffie's shouts.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers