Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

"Okay," Michelle said, smiling at Stef and Cole. She let go of Mark's cock and moved toward them.

"You can kiss her too if you like," Stef said, before kissing Cole and departing.

Mark was over by the washer and dryer. Cole had his back to his father's work bench as Michelle approached. He watched her smiling face. He tried not to glance down at her big breasts but his eyes betrayed him even as he fought not to look.

When Michelle was before him she whispered, "Thanks for saying yes, Cole,"

"It's okay," Cole fumbled to say.

Michelle didn't wait on preliminaries but took his hard-on in her hand. She smiled at him as her fingers curled around his girth. She lightly stroked his cock as she looked into his eyes.

"I love your big cock," Michelle said.

"Thanks," Cole gasped, as her hand stroked him over the sensitive cockhead.

"I would have liked to taste you but I told Stef I just had to feel you inside me. I hope you don't mind."

"No," Cole said.

Michelle let go of his cock and stepped back. As she did, her hands went to the hem of her tight tank top and pulled it over her head. Her blonde hair tossed around as the shirt came off. She had a lacy red bra on underneath that barely contained her big breasts. Cole watched as she reached behind her and loosed the strap. His mouth felt dry as he watched the strap go slack when she let it go. The cups still covered her tits but not for long. She shrugged her shoulders out of those straps and the bra fell away onto her arms. Two softball sizes breasts seemed to gleam with their whiteness in the dim laundry room light. The nipples were even bigger than Stef's but not as pronounced. They were a light pink at the aureoles and slightly deeper pink nipples. The nipples were distended but still not as thick or as long as Stef's.

Michelle stepped forward to hold his cock again, "You like my breasts?"

"Their beautiful," Cole groaned.

"You can feel them if you want," Michelle said, smiling at him as he stared at her tits.

Cole's hands tentatively came up to palm the underside of each of her breasts. They were firm but soft and more pliant than Stef's. He could lift them like two melons on a vine. The nipples were dead center in the middle of each breast but they had a sexy slight upward swoop. They begged to be sucked on and Cole's dry mouth was instantly salivating at the thought. His right hand stopped feeling their weightiness and moved upwards along the super soft flesh to her nipple. He could feel very small little nubs as his fingers passed over the aureoles to the nipple. When his fingers touched the nipple, Michelle purred like a cat.

"Humm...you have a soft touch, Cole."

"Thanks."

"You can pinch them a little if you like. They like that," Michelle informed.

Cole took the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed lightly. The little bud was hard and crying for attention.

"Oh, god. That feels so good," Michelle complimented him.

Cole moved his other hand to the left one and teased and pinched both at the same time. Michelle groaned loudly as he did. She reached one hand up from where they had been teasing his cock to gently caress his neck. With just a slight bit of pressure, she urged Cole's head down lower towards her right nipple. He followed like a baby and took the nipple into his mouth. When he started sucking it, Michelle groaned again. She held his head to her tit as she momentarily released his cock and took his other hand. It had been pinching the left nipple but she pushed his hand harder against her breast. His hand mashed the big breast flatter but her hand showed him how to knead her tit. Cole thought he had never felt anything softer in his life.

Michelle let Cole fondle and suck her tits as she reached under her skirt and pushed her red panties down her legs. They dropped to her knees but would go no further until she reached down to remove them. Cole had switched sucking and kneading her different breasts. She let him go for a while longer before stepping back a little.

"We better hurry," Michelle stated, and Cole nodded.

Cole cast off his shorts, which were stretched around his thighs, as Michelle stepped out of her panties. When they were naked from the waist down, Michelle stepped back closer to him. His hands were immediately back on her tits. Michelle looked up into his eyes and then leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was a tender soft one and both seemed to like it. They did it again. And then again. All the time Cole played with her breasts. Michelle moved closer until his big cock pressed into her stomach and separated them like an I-beam. She reached for it and pushed it down until it plowed through her vaginal furrow.

"Oh, god," she moaned into his passionate kiss. "Fuck me, Cole. Put that big cock inside me, please."

Cole had to bend his knees slightly to align more with Michelle's smaller body. She kept her hand on his cock and moved it to her slick entrance. Michelle knew she was wet enough. She only feared he wouldn't go slowly. The head parted her labia and nestled at the entrance to her pussy. She shifted a little higher on her toes and the cockhead found the mark. It parted her inner lips like a heat seeking missile.

"Oh, fuck,' Michelle groaned at the feel of his huge cockhead wedged into the beginning of her cunt. "Go slow please, Cole."

Cole eased his cock forward pushing the head into her.

"Oh, geez," Michelle gasped.

Cole glanced up at the sound of banging. He saw Mark fucking Stef as she was bent over the dryer. He was pistoning his cock into her with blinding speed. Cole was sure he couldn't last long at that pace. He could hear them both grunting with their desire.

Cole pushed again and the top part of his cock forced open the tight entrance to Michelle's cunt.

"Oh, mother," Michelle grunted.

Another push and he made her gasp. Cole couldn't believe how tight she felt. Her pussy was like a hot wet furnace around his dick that gripped it like a vise. He pushed slowly until he heard her gasps and groans become a cry. He had wedged himself nearly all the way in. Michelle clung to him firmly, as if he was driving a stake into her, only it was going in her cunt and not her heart.

"Oh, geez," she gasped, looking up at him with mixed emotions all over her face.

The poor girl felt stuffed beyond her previous belief of what was possible. The discomfort was unnerving yet pleasing at the same time. Her pussy felt stretched to the max. When Cole began to withdraw, she felt like her insides might come with it.

"Oh, my god!" Michelle groaned. "Cole, you feel so big inside me."

"Tell me if I'm hurting you?" Cole asked.

"No, keep going," Michelle replied.

Cole pulled back until the head was the only thing left, then eased back in. He got a little more inside her and their blondish brown pubes came together. Cole looked down hoping to see her pussy but the hiked up skirt presented a barrier. He then heard the pounding stop across the room. Cole watched as Mark pulled out of Stef. As soon as his softening cock exited Stef's pussy, a stream of cum ran out of her and dripped onto the floor below. The sight made Cole forget himself for a minute and he shoved back into Michelle.

"Oh, god," she howled, as the big cock probed hard and fast into her depths.

"Oh, sorry," Cole said.

"No, keep going," Michelle gasped.

Cole started fucking her with long steady strokes. He could once again feel the churning in his balls and this time they didn't want to be denied release. His pace quickened slowly but Michelle stayed right with him taking all he was giving her. Her pussy was relaxing and her juices were soaking his cock. He could feel wetness on his balls as he fucked her. After a few more long hard strokes he felt Michelle stiffen. He kept pistoning his big cock into her pushing her rapidly over the edge.

"Oh, fuck," Michelle groaned.

"Ahh," was all Cole could mutter.

"I'm going to cum, Cole. Make me cum on your big fat cock," Michelle howled.

Cole pounded into her and seconds later she hit her peak. Her orgasm felt like it started at her toes with electric bolts passing through her body on their way to her brain. When they got there, it was like a crescendo. Michelle felt like she couldn't breathe as shockwaves of bliss coursed over her body. Her tits shook sexily as she rode out her incredible orgasm.

Cole slowed with the tightness of her clamping pussy until he felt her relax. Then he went for broke and fucked into her hard again. He pumped into her until he was about to lose it. Then for some unknown reason, even to him, he pulled out of her completely. Michelle looked up at him with misunderstanding all over her face. Was he not going to finish inside her? She didn't have long to contemplate the answer though as he spun her around and leaned her over the work bench. She grunted when he shoved his cock right back up her used, stretched, and wet pussy.

Cole started in right away fucking hard into her cunt. Michelle could feel another orgasm of her own brewing just below the surface. When Cole's hands grabbed her swaying tits and pinched the nipples, it was all she could stand. She came with such force she thought her body would drain of all fluids out her cunt. She trembled beneath him as she felt his cock swell even bigger, driving her even crazier.

When his cock exploded inside her sending a river of pent up cum into her depths, Michelle howled and came again. The multiple orgasms threatened to rip her apart. Her mind went completely numb with pleasure. The electrodes in her brain were sparking off like the finale at the biggest fireworks display ever. Cole's cum filled her completely and started running out of her, down her legs, and dripped onto the floor.

Cole stood behind Michelle basking in the afterglow of his huge release of cum into her cunt. His long cock was still buried almost completely in her. Despite the sloshy feel of their combined cum, it felt wonderful to stay nestled in her hot cunt. His hands were still softly, kneading her magnificent tits as if he couldn't get enough of the feel. Michelle finally stirred beneath him and turned slightly to look back over her shoulder at him. She had a dreamy just fucked look on her face. Her slight movement caused his cock to pull out a little. It was going flaccid and finally slipped from her pussy to dangle between his legs. Another big rush of cum escaped her cunt and pelted the floor six inches from the previous drops.

Michelle turned to face him. The look on her face was one he would not soon forget. Tiny beads of perspiration covered her cute lightly freckled face. Her reddish blonde hair was damp where it touched her face. His own face felt flushed and moist as he looked into her greenish gray eyes. Her eyes were warm and inviting. He sensed something had changed in their relationship beyond the obvious shared fuck. His mind raced and he almost missed Michelle advancing towards him. Her tiny soft hand curled around his flaccid wet cock and she leaned in to kiss him. He responded to her and they kissed passionately. His eyes were closed when she finally pulled back.

"That was unbelievable, Cole," Michelle gasped.

"It was, wasn't it?" he agreed.

"The best ever," Michelle said, smiling back at him a warm smile.

"Thanks," Cole replied.

"I hope we can do it again," Michelle stated a bit loud.

"If its okay with Stephanie, I guess," Cole intimated.

"Good," Michelle said and kissed him again.

The kiss lasted a little longer than just fuck buddies might. Cole pulled his clothes back on as did Michelle. Cole then got a few paper towels from a roll by the laundry room sink. He was about to wipe off the floor but Michelle stopped him.

"I'll do that. You go back out before we're discovered missing by your mom."

"Okay," Cole agreed.

He left to find Mark and Stef working studiously at the table again. Both looked up with interested glances as they heard the door open. It had probably been fifteen or twenty minutes since they had finished fucking and they probably wondered why it had taken them so long. Cole took his seat.

"No sign of my Mom or Dad, huh?" he asked Stef, trying to break the iciness he felt.

"No, nothing. It's surprising too since we weren't exactly too quiet. I mean we could hear you guys out here even through the door," Stef informed.

"You did?" Cole asked.

"Yeah. Sounds like you both had a good time," Stef said, but with a wry look on her face.

"Didn't you guys?" Cole asked looking at Mark too.

"Great," Mark said and he glanced at Stef for assurance.

"Oh, it was wonderful," Stef said, but somehow her enthusiasm didn't exact show.

"Well, good," Cole said, hoping to end the topic and move on.

Just then Michelle exited the laundry room pulling the door shut behind her. She walked to the table as the other three watched. When she took her seat, she looked around the table at the other's faces. Suddenly she felt nervous and cognizant of the tension in the air. Mark had looked back down at his book and papers but Stef was still looking at her. Cole was fidgeting but trying to look like he was studying too.

"Aren't we just about done with this chapter?" Michelle asked, trying to find something, anything to say that would change the mood and the look she was getting from Stephanie.

"Yeah," Cole said, coming to her rescue which only made Stef turn and look at him.

"Just one or two more things," Mark added.

The study session broke up twenty minutes later. As they walked up to the kitchen from the basement stairs they all noticed Cole's parents out on the back porch reading. Mr. Richards had the newspaper, while Mrs. Richards had a book. The TV was on too. They couldn't see it but could barely make it out through the closed sliding glass doors. They apparently had the door closed to prevent the warmer outside air from overworking the air conditioner. Silently and thankfully they all realized why they had not been disturbed.

Mark and Michelle said goodnight and left together in his car. Stef lingered.

"Can you walk me home?" Stef asked.

Since it was such a short walk they rarely did after these study sessions, so Cole was a little curious. "Sure," he said.

Stef waited a second for Cole to retrieve his shoes and then they were out the door. They walked quietly for the first few seconds, adding to Cole's curiosity.

"Did you really have fun with Michelle?" Stef blurted out all of a sudden.

"It was okay," Cole said, realizing not to be too effusive.

"Just okay?" Stef asked.

"It was good. Thanks for suggesting it," Cole said, giving her the credit.

"It was really Michelle's idea. She must have seen your big cock under the table and wanted to try it, so I agreed to switch places with her," Stephanie allowed.

"Oh," Cole muttered, not sure where else to go with that.

"At first I thought she just wanted to suck on it. But then afterward she suggested we fuck you guys. It was her idea to switch partners," Stef stated.

"Did you enjoy being with Mark?" Cole asked, with hope for the right answer.

"He's fine and it was fun but it's not the same as with you," Stef said, with a little grin.

"I feel the same way," Cole stated.

"You do?" Stef asked.

"Absolutely," Cole exclaimed.

"You're not just saying that? After all, she does have some big beautiful breasts."

"I like yours better," Cole said forcefully, trying hard to sound convincing even as he wrestled in his own mind which he liked more.

"You do?"

"Sure."

"You're just saying that. I saw the way you feasted on her tits. Looked like you couldn't get..."

"You have far better nipples," Cole cut in, trying to make his point before she convinced herself otherwise. "I love sucking on your nipples."

"Yeah...you're sure about..."

"I most definitely am. Besides, I like everything about you more," Cole proclaimed.

They arrived at Stef's door. Cole leaned in and kissed her passionately. He wanted to show he meant what he said. Fucking Michelle and her sucking his dick had been great fun but he knew he had to make Steffie believe it was just fun. The trouble was his mind kept creeping back to the look that Michelle had given him at the end. His cock wanted to stiffen at the thought of fucking her again; or was it just his imagination and being this close and kissing Steffie was doing it? 'Oh, fuck,' Cole moaned.


Stef felt him moan and kissed back with equal ardor. Her tongue snaked out into Cole's mouth and she kissed him as hotly as she knew how. 'Hell if I'll let that big titted slut outdo me,' she thought. She hugged Cole tightly and could feel his growing cock press again her stomach. 'Good for him,' she thought. 'Let him dream about this kiss tonight.'

Cole thought Stef must really believe him by the force of her response. He kissed her back hotly and pulled her by her sweet ass against his throbbing groin. His tongue played with hers. It was Stef that broke the kiss.

"I better get going before we go too far," Stef warned and pointed to her watch.

"You're right," Cole agreed, even as he felt his cock pulse with life in his pants.

"Goodnight, Cole."

"Night, Steffie."

The next few days were normal except they found out in advanced chem what their last lab would be. It would be a difficult one and would take place the Friday before the prom. They planned another study session on Thursday to go over the material. Michelle had offered her house this time. Everyone quickly agreed but Stef was suspicious for some reason. She did agree though. At this point she had nothing to complain about that was obvious to all.

The plans were progressing for the prom too. Mark had gone with Michelle to get his tux. Kendall surprised everyone by suggesting they go up to her family's lake cabin after the parties and spend the night. They were equally shocked to learn her parents had agreed to let them go unchaperoned. They were all excited about that and plotted in turn how to convince their parents this was an okay idea. The guys got easy permission and so did Michelle but Stef postponed twice telling her mom, searching for exactly the right time. She would need her mom as an ally if she was ever going to get her dad to agree.

Wednesday night Stef still had not mentioned anything about the lake to her parents. She also hadn't told Kendall about the other night at the study session. As she got ready for bed that night, she decided she would at least talk to Kendall.

"Hi, Stef," Kendall answered her cell.

"Hi, Kay."

"I'm glad you called. I wanted to talk with you about something that wasn't exactly appropriate or easy to do at school," Kendall explained.

"You do? Me too," Stef contended.

"Let me go first even though it's your dime," Kendall said.

"Okay."

"Well, to just come right out with it, I'm thinking about losing my last virginity with Kyle after the prom, up at the lake house," Kendall explained.

"Last virginity?" Stef queried. "You mean taking it in the butt?"

"Yeah. Have you ever thought about doing that?"

"Well, yes, but not seriously."

"Well, I was talking to Peggy. She's done it and enjoyed it. That is, after the initial pain."

"Guys love her ass. Guys always go for black chicks' asses," Stef said.

"Well, maybe but you have a great ass. Everyone says so."

"Yeah, well, I'm not so sure I want to try to take Cole's big tool up my rear hole," Stef stated.

"Well, I've told you Kyle is not as big and I might give him my anal virginity as a special event at the lake," Kendall proposed.

"Yeah, well, if you're looking for company on that one, I'll have to give it some thought. It would be nice to make the prom and overnight at the lake special that way, but I just don't know about Cole's big dick in my poor little asshole."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers