Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Give it some thought. It would be nice for us to lose our anal virginity together," Kay offered.

"Yeah. That would be special and make the event for the guys alright," Stef agreed. "I'll think about it."

"What was it you wanted to say?" Kendall asked.

"Well, to be blunt and straight forward like you, Michelle and I switched with the guys the other night while studying. I let Michelle convince me to let her suck on Cole's big cock. Then we went into his laundry room in the basement and Mark fucked me while Michelle fucked Cole."

"No freakin' way!" Kendall screamed.

"Yeah, way," Stef confessed.

"Oh, my god. That is wild. Hey, you going to give me a shot at that big cock too?" Kendall asked, but with amusement and sarcasm in her voice.

"I know you hinted at that once before," Stef acknowledged. "But, Kay, I'm not sure I was comfortable afterwards. I thought I would be, but I wasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it was weird. I was jealous or something."

"Jealous? How so? You can't be jealous of Michelle getting to fuck Mark all the time versus you with Cole and his big cock."

"No, it's not that at all. It was definitely over Michelle's reaction and Cole's too, to them doing it."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid he liked fucking her more than me," Stef confessed.

"Get the fuck outta here!"

"I'm serious. I heard her ask him afterwards, when they were alone, if she could do him again. Thank god Cole said it was up to me. I'm not sure I want that big titted slut anywhere near him again," Stef stated.

"Oh, my god. How do you always get yourself into these fixes?"

"I don't know. I must be stupid or something," Stef allowed.

"Or maybe in love," Kay contented.

"Get out. I don't think it is that," Stef said.

"Yeah. Are you being honest with your feelings towards Cole?"

"I don't know. I'm so confused."

"That's the first sign."

"It is?" Stef asked. "How do you know?"

"I don't but I picked that up on Oprah or something," Kay chuckled.

"Fuckin' funny! For a best friend, you always seem to take delight in my misery," Stephanie expressed.

"I do not! It's just you need to lighten up. Cole couldn't possibly prefer Michelle to you."

"How do you know? You've seen those mega tits. Guys freak out over boobs like that. Hers are twice as big as mine."

"Well, I must be really bad if that is the only reason guys fuck chicks because yours are bigger than mine," Kay confided, but with sarcasm too.

"Yeah, well, there's a reason they call them fun bags," Stef proclaimed.

"Look, you are cuter, adorable even, and have a far better ass."

"You think so? She's practically a redhead, top and bottom."

"Look, Michelle is hot but you are far hotter! Every guy in school would give their right nut to get a chance to fuck you. And from the way you tell it, no one sucks cock better than you."

"Well, that's true," Stef, allowed herself to chuckle at her blowjob skills.

"Cole would be nuts to want to give you up for Michelle."

"You think so."

"I know so. I've seen the way he looks at you. That boy is falling in love with you."

"I'm not so sure."

"You should be! Besides, just because he wants to fuck Michelle again doesn't mean anything. Guys are pigs. They will fuck any slut that will spread her legs. Especially Cole, because he lacks experience with other women. You think he just doesn't like the novelty of her big tits?"

"Well, probably, and I'm not even sure he actually wants to fuck her again because he left it up to me. But I think he does."

"Any guy would love to fuck Michelle. But every guy would kill to fuck you," Kendall exclaimed.

"Kay, you're a good and smart best friend."

"Good, you bet I am! Now, when can I fuck him?" Kendall asked, but broke up laughing as she couldn't contain the seriousness of her own joke.

"You slut! You keep your hands off my man!" Stef stated, but laughed too.

"I'm only kidding. You know that..., hey, I got an idea. If we swap, you with Kyle and me with Cole, then you will know for sure if it's just other women or only Michelle."

"Nice try."

"No, I'm serious," Kay said, but didn't sound it. "It'd prove he just wants to fuck other women not specifically Michelle. Don't you see? There's no way he could ever prefer me over you."

"Don't sell yourself that short," Stef claimed.

"Seriously, you are cuter, have bigger boobs, killer nipples, have a far better ass, and deepthroat where I can't. Especially a cock as big as Cole's is. I can't even deepthroat Kyle's six and a half inches without gagging."

"You've got a body made for fucking," Stef stated. "Any guy would love to put the wood to you, girl."

"Yeah, right! At least Kyle seems to like it," Kendall voiced. "That's at least something."

"Maybe I should let Cole fuck you just to prove he would," Stef stated, but with laughter in her voice.

"Good idea," Kay exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, you whore. Maybe he can fuck your ass after Kyle," Stef merrily commented.

"Whoa! I'm not so sure about that," Kendall said, and they both laughed loudly.

Stef hung up from Kendall feeling better. Kay always knew exactly what to say to cheer her up or put the situation in the right perspective. Stef got ready for bed and looked into the mirror in the bathroom. 'Kendall's right,' she thought. 'I am hot and if Cole can't see that, then the hell with him. I can get any guy I want.'

End Chapter Five

Up next: The prom.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers