Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Believe me, Kyle's isn't going to feel too good either but I want to give it to him."

"You're definitely going through with this? Because sometimes you say you are then you back out," Stef pointed out, referring to other incidents.

"No, I really am. That is if you'll join me," Kay proclaimed.

"Geez, Kay. I thought about it but I'm not sure."

"You'll love it. I talked to Peggy about it at the party. She'd rather take it in the ass than in her pussy."

"You got to be kidding me!" Stef exclaimed, but as softly as she could.

"That's what she said," Kendall stated. "Of course, she hates to swallow and her parents are religious and they don't know she is having sex. Therefore if the guy doesn't have a condom, she won't let them fuck her as she's not on the pill."

"Well, I'm on the pill and I like it in my mouth and pussy just fine," Stef replied. "Two good holes ought to be good enough for Cole or any man."

"Try it, Stef. You might find you like it. Peggy did say that it takes some getting used to though. The first time can be rough, especially if the guy doesn't go really slow."

"We'll see," was all Stef was willing to venture.

"You're ready to give it a try. I know you are. Let's lose our anal virginity together," Kay offered.

"What are you two talking about," Kyle said, as he turned around in the captain's chair.

"Nothing much. Why don't you come back here again," Kendall said and winked at him.

They shifted seats again. Stef moved back into the front but not before she glanced back at Michelle and Mark. It was dark in the rear of the car but clearly Michelle was behind one of the seats, out of sight. Stef smiled to herself as she envisioned what that meant. 'Mark's dick is probably in the slut's mouth,' Stef realized.

Stef talked to Cole the rest of the drive to help him stay awake. As they got close, Stef turned back to Kay and Kyle for directions. Kendall was sitting in Kyle's lap and they were kissing like two impassioned lovers. His hand was under her gown and Stef could hear her moaning into each tongue-tangled kiss. Kay squirmed her butt in Kyle's lap. Stef was sure that was because she felt his hard cock probing her ass.

Stef also glanced into the far back to see what Mark and Michelle were up to. Now Mark was nowhere to be seen but Stef could clearly see Michelle with her gown bunched around her hips. Michelle saw her looking and smiled. It was a weak smile showing the pleasure she was feeling from Mark's obvious attentions to her pussy.

"Kay," Stef said, turning back to the kissing duo.

"What?" Kendall muttered, between kissing Kyle.

"What is the street we turn on again?"

"East Lake," Kay said, breaking her kiss and looking forward to Stef and the road.

When Kendall realized where they were she said, "Cole, make a right at the next stop sign. That is East Lake. The house is about one and a half miles up on the left. It is 25440."

Kendall returned to kissing Kyle as Cole and Stef completed the drive. Just before they pulled in the driveway they heard from the very back of the car deep moans. Then they heard Michelle squeal and say, "Oh, god."

Stef turned to look before the car came to a stop. Michelle's head was back and her mouth was open. Her hands looked like they were pressing on Mark's head but Stef couldn't be sure with the seat in the way. It was obvious Michelle was climaxing at that very moment. Stef smiled to herself. 'It was going to be a wild evening and tomorrow.'

Cole parked in the driveway near the house. They exited the SUV and went to the back for the luggage. Kyle and Kay exited from the side door. Stef looked momentarily and thought she saw a bulge and a wet spot in Kyle's pants as the dome light from inside the car illuminated the front of his pants. She walked to the back where Cole already pulled suitcases out onto the ground. From the back of the car, Stef noticed Michelle and Mark putting themselves back together. Mark used the back of his hand to wipe the obvious moisture from her face as Michelle fixed her gown. Stef smiled when he noticed her looking at him. Mark smiled meekly back.

In five minutes, the guys carried the suitcases for each couple into the house. Kendall and Kyle took her parents' master bedroom on the first floor. Cole and Stef were the first two up the stairs. Stef remembered the rooms somewhat and she led Cole to the biggest of the upstairs bedrooms with a queen sized bed. The remaining bedrooms were smaller, one with a double bed and the other with two twins. Michelle and Mark took the double.

Twenty minutes later, they had all completed their unpacking and gathered in the huge great room. Even though it was spring and the day had been warm, the evenings in the hills around the lake were still cool. Kendall adjusted the thermostat as Kyle worked to light the huge fieldstone fireplace. He had been to the cabin several times with Kendall and her family. He knew his way around and had even helped her dad chop a lot of the firewood under the huge deck overlooking the lake. Cole and Mark helped bring in wood as Kyle opened the flue and started the gas.

The women went into the kitchen to make a few drinks. Michelle appeared at the kitchen door with a bottle of vodka she had acquired and stowed in her suitcase. They poured everyone Diet Sprite and Michelle laced each with a shot of vodka. The girls giggled as Michelle said, "Let's liven things up a bit."

Stef thought to herself, 'You guys have already livened things up. It's Cole and my turn now.'

The couples lounged on the couches rimming the fireplace. They drank the drinks the ladies had prepared and ate some snacks that Kendall had put out. The guys noticed the taste of the drink and learned of the girl's deception and attempt to liven things up. They were all for that and soon everyone was on their second drink as they talked about the prom. Everyone had a great time except for when Jordan caused some trouble.

Sometime during the second drink, Kendall and Kyle picked up where they left off. She once again sat in his lap on the loveseat as they kissed ardently. Michelle took Mark's hand and led him back upstairs. Stephanie leaned against Cole on the couch as they worked on their second drinks and stared into the fire.

"I like watching fires. Don't you?" Stef asked.

"Yeah. It's so relaxing," Cole agreed.

"How're you feeling?" Stephanie questioned.

"Great," Cole said, lifting his near empty glass.

"Me too," Stef said, turning slightly to look at him.

Her left hand caressed his cheek as they looked into each other's eyes in the flickering light from the fire. It was the only light in the room, adding to the mellow mood. Only the CD's Kendall had turned on could be lightly heard over the crackling from the dry wood of the fire.

Cole's hand caressed the soft curls from the perm of her long dark hair, especially applied for the prom. She took the initiative and leaned in for the first kiss. It was a tender, soft kiss that they immediately followed with another. The kissing continued in intensity and speed until they were both breathing hard. Stef thought, 'God, I want him so bad.'

Stef took Cole's hand and led him out onto the big deck. Even at night it was a gorgeous view across the lake. It was not that big a lake but at night they could not see across even in the moonlight. Cole wrapped his arm around Stef's bare shoulders to protect her from the coolness of the evening as they looked out over the lake. Stef spun slightly in his grasp to press her front against his. They started kissing again to the sounds of the crickets and owls. They kissed for several moments before realizing the mosquitoes had found them. They dashed back inside.

Kendall and Kyle got off the loveseat. She was leading him towards their bedroom. He had an obvious bulge again. Kay winked at Stef before they disappeared down the short hall. Stef knew what that was for. Kendall was reminding her about her proposal that they jointly give up their anal virginity that night.

Cole was holding her around the waist from behind after he had closed the door. When Kendall and Kyle disappeared, Stef turned again to face him. They kissed again standing in the great room. The fire was in need of wood if they intended to stay up. The light it gave off barely illuminated the room. As they kissed, Stef pressed her hardened nipples into his vest covered chest. Cole had removed the tux jacket but otherwise they were still dressed from the prom. Stef could feel Cole's arousal as their bodies pressed together at the waist.

Cole pulled back from their extended kiss. He looked again into her pretty blue eyes, "You're so beautiful," he said. "I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world."

"You were incredibly handsome in your tux today," Stef replied.

"Thanks," Cole answered.

"What would you like to do right now?" Stef asked.

"I want to just feel you close to me," Cole said.

"That's nice. Me too," Stef agreed.

They melded their bodies together again and kissed. Their tongues sought entrance to each other's mouth in turn. Soon they both needed more than just kissing. Stef stepped back, reached behind her back, and unzipped her gown. Cole pulled off his tie as his eyes drank in the sight of Stef before him. She stepped out of the gown when it was undone. She tossed it over the back of the couch. Stef then turned to face him. If she had looked beautiful to Cole before, having her standing before him in her lacy black bra and tiny black thong, made his cock pulse in the tightness of his pants. She was exquisitely sexy in her matching lingerie.

"Oh, my. You are incredible," Cole managed to gasp.

Stef smiled and stepped up to him again. Her hands rubbed the bulge in his pants as they resumed kissing. Cole palmed her bare ass cheeks, feeling their firmness. He looked down between their bodies at Stef's breasts. The push-up bra gave her more cleavage than he had previously noticed. The creamy flesh of her tits drove him crazy. Her hands were also making him feel good and constrained in his pants at the same time.

Stef stepped back and started undoing his belt. She popped it open and pulled the zipper down, which was not easy given the pressure from the inside. His cock pushed his pants open. His boxer-covered dick tented the front. Stef pushed his pants lower as Cole worked to free her breasts of their confinement too. It was almost simultaneous with Stef's tits and Cole's cock coming free. His dick swayed stiffly as Stef lowered his boxers. Cole had removed his shoes and used his feet to step out of the pants and boxers. Stef stepped in to remove his vest and shirt. Cole took the moment to palm her tits and tease the distended nipples.

His hands on her nipples drove Stef crazy. They felt like they would explode with his touch and her pussy began to ache and throb as well. She was sure the front of her thong had to be soaked with her juices. She got his shirt open and kissed his bare chest. Cole tried to lower his head to suck one of her turgid nipples but Stef beat him to it. She dropped to her knees before him, taking his huge cock in both hands. She looked at it lovingly, examining the smooth large glans and the drop of clear liquid showing at the tip. At that moment, she could think of nothing but pleasing him with her mouth. 'I'm going to suck him until he yells for mercy,' Stephanie said to herself.

Cole watched transfixed as Stef licked the head of his cock like an ice cream cone. He moaned as her tongue ran around the rim of his cockhead driving him crazy. Stef hefted his balls, feeling the weight of his cum filled nuts. Her right hand held his shaft at the base as her mouth engulfed his cockhead. Another drop of pre-cum leaked from his hole and coated her tongue like the previous one.

Steffie was super horny and sucked his cock like a devious demon. She applied tremendous suction to the cockhead making Cole tremble with the intensity and amazing pleasure. He watched her suck him and could do nothing but gasp with the bliss she produced in his dick. He could feel his balls churning but didn't want to cum yet. He wanted in her pussy. He wanted to please her too. 'I going to fuck her,' Cole decided.

Cole let Stef go a little longer. She was definitely into pleasing him. She sucked him deep making him growl through his clenched teeth. Stef could also feel his tight balls and looked up into his face to gauge his level of pleasure. She wanted to please him but also wanted to make it last. The two things at the moment seemed diametrically opposed. She was about to ease up on sucking him when he pulled back out of her mouth.

Cole lifted Stef to her feet. She would have liked to continue sucking him but willingly accepted his idea whatever that would be. The need in her pussy made her hope it was there he planned to go. She squealed with delight when he bent her over the back of the couch once she was standing. Cole moved behind her and pulled her thong aside. The strap was soaked from her desire. He teased her briefly by rubbing the head of his cock up and down in her slit. 'Oh, fuck! Do it!' Stef pleaded to herself. 'Fuck me. Take me with your big cock.'

Just as those thoughts filled her head, Cole thrust into her. It was a bit more abrupt than she could recall him being in the past but it didn't bother her. In fact, it made her growl with the delicious penetration. He filled her completely as his cock sank into her aroused cunt. He had learned the different levels of a woman's arousal and knew Stef was ready for him. Cole held her hips as he ground his cock to the hilt inside her tightly clenching pussy. Stef felt so full of him and he felt like her velvet vise was gripping his cock, making it throb more.

"Oh, shit. You're so hot and tight," Cole moaned aloud.

"It feels wonderful," Stef gasped, as his hands cupped her breasts and he fucked her bent over the couch.

Cole wanted to go slow but his body betrayed him. He was so excited he started pounding into Stef almost right away. She was turned on too and accepted his deep probing cock with delight. His cock was sending electric charges of pleasure throughout Stef's body. Cole's hands fondling her tits increased her pleasure level too.

"Oh, fuck," Cole grunted. "I don't know how long I can last, Steffie."

"Don't worry, Cole. Just keep fucking me. Oh, yeah...fuck me good."

"Shit. You feel so good I'm going to cum soon," Cole informed.

"Do it! Cum in my pussy, Cole. Plant your seed deep inside me," Stef stated naughtily.

"Fuck...," Cole growled. "Oh, shit!"

Cole was fucking into her hard now. Each thrust smacked his hips against her ass. Her legs were pinned against the back of the couch on each thrust Cole made into her slick wet cunt. He pinched her nipples one last time and straightened up. He held her hips as he pounded her aroused pussy. Stef used her hands on the seat of the couch to hold herself up. Cole pulled her back on his big deep penetrating cock on each lunge forward.

'Oh, geez. He's fucking me so beautifully,' Stef told herself. 'He's going to spray his cum inside me any second now.'

Stef's own thoughts helped push her to the edge. Her orgasm welled up inside her just as she heard Cole grunt loudly. She hung her head and groaned too as the initial shockwaves of bliss coursed through her. Seconds into Stef's climax she could feel Cole's cock swell inside her. He howled somewhat loudly for the quiet house as he went over the edge.

Stef felt the first huge blast of boiling cum scald her womb as it shot deep into her belly. The feel of him ejaculating inside her added greatly to her own wonderful pleasure. Stef moaned through repeated delicious tingling strings of bliss that fogged her brain. Their orgasms finally ebbed together after many moments. Cole supported himself with his arms on the back of the couch but he leaned across Stef's back. He kissed the back of her neck where her long hair parted as it hung down to the couch seat.

"Oh, god, that was good," Stef gasped.

"You drive me crazy," Cole whispered into her ear through ragged breaths.

"You do the same to me," Stef admitted.

Cole was getting a sore back from leaning over so he slowly rose up and extracted his softening dick from deep inside Stef's cunt. She moaned when it finally fell free of her still pulsing pussy. Stef swore she could feel cool air rushing up her stretched and gapping cunt hole. She also felt his cum begin to run from her in a river. To keep from messing the rug, she quickly cupped her hand under her gapping gash to catch what she could.

It was none too soon either as a flood exited her and immediately coated her hand and threatened to overflow it. Cole returned from a nearby desk with tissues just in the nick-of- time. He placed several in Stef's hand as he wrapped a couple around his soaked cock. Stef moved the tissues to cover her still leaking sex. She could straighten herself now and turned to face him.

"We better grab our clothes and head to the bedroom before someone catches us like this," Stef said, indicating her own nakedness.

Cole still had his shirt and vest on even though they were open. He agreed and they grabbed their clothes from the floor and made a beeline for the stairs. They made it into their room without being noticed. Some quick preparations for bed, coupled with some naked dashes to the bathroom, and soon they were cuddled up in the bed. It was nearly four in the morning but both were still too turned on and excited to sleep. Adrenaline was keeping them from getting tired.

Stef lay beside Cole with her head on his shoulder. He petted her wavy hair as he enjoyed the smell and softness of her body against his. She teased one of his small nipples with her fingers making it stiff with her touch. He kissed the top of her soft hair as he thought, 'God, I love you, Steffie.'

Mark and Michelle had barely made it into the room before they tore at each other's clothes. Each had cum in the car by oral stimulation but now they needed to fuck in the worst way. When they were naked they pulled the sheets back and tumbled onto the bed crosswise. Mark immediately started sucking on Michelle's nipples and squeezed her beautifully big tits. His cock was already hard and poking at Michelle's belly. She fondled his cock and balls with both hands as she let him attack her sensitive tits.

"Suck my tits, Mark," Michelle pleaded happily. "Oh, that feels so good."

"You tits are delicious," Mark managed to say between mouthfuls of nipple and tit.

"Put it in me, Mark. Fuck me with your wonderful dick," Michelle begged.

Mark had no point of reference since Michelle had been his first. He didn't know most girls weren't as quick to verbalize their needs as Michelle. He thought it normal to be instructed and liked the nasty talk anyway. It turned him on to hear her tell him to fuck her or suck her tits. 'God, she is fucking hot,' Mark thought as he obeyed.

Mark stayed on her breast but managed to align his cock with her cunt. Michelle helped him guide the cockhead into her crease and into the mouth of her hole. With her wetness, a simple shove from Mark seated his cockhead a good inch inside her. The second thrust sends him halfway in. Michelle gasped and moaned as he entered her. Mark tried to concentrate on sucking her nipple but soon found himself more interested in the pleasure her pussy gave his cock.

"Oh, fuck me," Michelle growled.

Mark started sawing into her like he couldn't wait to get off. He thrust as deeply as he could into Michelle making the older bed squeak in protest as they fucked. He had to let go of her tit in order to concentrate on fucking her. His cock was a blur as he hammered her to the bed. Fortunately the earlier cum had given him a bit for staying power as he probed her depths.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers