Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,579 Followers

"Fuck me, Mark. Fuck my tight pussy," Michelle entreated. "Oh, god. You're going to make me cum soon."

Mark wanted exactly that. He wanted to make her cum because he was beginning to feel that familiar churning in his balls. He knew he couldn't last much longer himself.

They had left the light off but the moonlight shone right through their uncurtained window. Mark looked down at the pleasure-wracked body of Michelle as she thrashed beneath him enjoying his thrusts. Her wonderfully big tits jiggled seductively with each in stroke. Her pretty face was tortured with the ecstasy flooding her body. 'God, I love fucking her,' Mark thought.

Michelle grabbed her quaking breasts and teased her own nipples. She tweaked them hard as Mark watched. She then pulled the nipples hard away from her chest stretching the nipples till they looked like it must hurt. It wouldn't be long now until she came. She could feel her orgasm about to break.

"Cum in me," Michelle said loudly. "Give it to me."

'I'll give it to you,' Mark growled to himself. 'I'll paint your insides with my cum.'

Michelle went off first. Her body shook with tingling nerves all firing off at once. Her pussy shot her juice into her cunt making his cock squish as he pumped her. Mark's balls slapped against her ass as he pistoned into her. Just as Michelle started to come down Mark began firing bullets of hot cum into her hole. He came with remarkable volume given his recent discharge into her anxious mouth. Michelle had barely recovered when his spewing cock turned her on again. The feel of him hosing her insides with his seed drove her crazy. Her pussy clamped on him like a vise which caused Mark to stop moving. He remained lodged deep inside Michelle was his dick finished releasing its spermatic brew.

"God! Oh, shit," Michelle voiced aloud. "So good...so good."

Mark's cock finally stopped shooting cum into her and he rolled away exhausted. The rapid fuck had drained the last of Mark's energy and he collapsed beside her panting. Michelle was panting too as her second orgasm began to wane. They stayed like that for several moments until they both caught their breath. They then got under the covers in a spooning fashion with Michelle inside and Mark behind her. They both fell dead asleep within twenty minutes.

When Kyle and Kendall had closed the door to the master bedroom, Kendall had pulled him to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and freed his engorged cock. When freed of all his clothes, he stood before her with his fairly long cock pointing straight at her mouth. Kay pulled him to her and engulfed the head. 'I'm only going to suck him a minute,' she thought. 'I don't want him cumming yet.'

Kyle groaned as Kendall sucked on his cock. He had been hyper-sexed, it seemed to him, all day long. He had wanted to fuck Kay badly after the picture taking at her house, again during the prom, and even at the party. Once they got in the car and she sat in his lap, she drove him crazy with lust. The kissing downstairs in the great room by the fireplace had nearly made him cum without her even touching his bare cock. Now he felt the sperm in his balls already boiling with need. He warned Kendall he might cum. "Kay, I'm close," Kyle gasped.

Kendall pulled away allowing his dick a moment of reprieve. She looked up into his eyes in the dim light from the one she had left on in the master bath. She could see the strain on his face. "Can you cum now and still fuck me?" Kendall asked.

"Probably, but I'm getting tired too," Kyle allowed.

Kendall stood and kissed him with her hand holding his stiff shaft. "I had plans for you tonight," she continued. "I wanted to give you something special. Give you my last virgin hole. Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"Oh, god," Kyle growled and Kay felt his cock pulse.

"Does that mean yes?" Kay teased.

"You sure you want me to?" Kyle offered.

She kissed him again. "Yes, I want to give it to you," Kendall stated.

"I don't have a condom or..."

"I have everything we need right here," Kay said, bending to open the bedside table drawer and extracting lube and several condoms.

"Oh, fuck, Kay!"

"Does that mean you want to?"

"Oh, god! Sure. But I don't want to hurt you."

"Me neither, but I think we will be okay if you just go really slowly."

"Okay," Kyle agreed.

"But are you to close to cumming?" Kay asked.

"I think so," Kyle moaned.

"You want to cum first, then do it?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"I don't care. Where would you like..."

"You probably want me to just finish you with my mouth but how about you fuck me. After you cum I'll suck you back to life. How does that sound?" Kay offered.

"Okay," Kyle readily agreed.

Kyle helped Kendall strip out of her gown and underwear. He admired her tight body in her thong and bra before she removed them. His cock was still ramrod stiff and though they had stopped for a while all the erotic talk hadn't lessened his edge. When Kay smiled at him and fell back across the bed with her legs spread invitingly, he nearly lost it again. He worried he was going to cum as soon as his cock entered her. He had an idea.

Kyle dropped down on his knees next to the bed and kissed her inner thighs. He looked up into her eyes and she realized what he intended. He could read the desire in her eyes and he kissed her soft flesh leading to her sex. His nostrils flared at the womanly aroma. He looked from her face to her snatch and could see her already pouting lips. Obvious moisture showed the extent of her arousal as well.

He tortured her with light kisses to her abdomen and all around her slit. She moaned with need but before she could beg him to start, he licked from the bottom of her cunt to her clit in one long swipe. Kay stiffened and reached for his head, her fingers curling in his hair. She would not let him stop now.

Kyle licked all around Kay's shaved pussy. Her pussy was like a flower with the outer pedals beginning to open to the light of day. Kyle's fingers held her open for his attacking tongue. He chewed lightly on the inner lips of her cunt and pulled them back, away from her body. Kendall howled with need and pushed his face into her gash. "Oh, eat me good, baby," Kay said. "Make me cum on your tongue."

He bore his tongue into her hole and licked away the increasing moisture he found there. Kendall and Kyle had been going steady a while and he knew many of the things that pleased her. He paid particular attention to her lips and driving his tongue as deep as he could inside her. But when it came time to really push her buttons, he used his fingers to pull up her extended hood and expose her clit. Kay had a clit about as big as a small marble. Kyle had learned how to drive her mad by teasing it. His tongue worked around but not directly on top of it. Kay arched her back off the bed as she simultaneously tried to plant his head inside her.

"Oh, god, Kyle! I can't stand it," Kay grunted. "Suck me, baby. Please...suck me!"

Kyle took her cue and sucked the hard little knob into his mouth. The reaction from Kay was immediate and intense.

"Ahhh...," she howled. Fuck......meee...."

Kyle's tongue tortured the little nub in his mouth. Kay's back was arched up into his face as if she was practicing some difficult yoga move, her firm ass off the bedding and her hands gripping it white knuckled. The remaining words were trapped in her mouth as the blissful waves of pleasure washed over her. She had been super horny too and his mouth brought her to a dramatic release.

Kyle's hands reached upward to her smallish breasts and grabbed both nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. He pinched them as he continued to flick her trapped clit. He held on as best he could as she shuddered through an intense orgasm. His chin began to feel the wetness of her release. Halfway through her climax he shifted off her tortured clit to bury his tongue inside her hole. He lapped to gather her nectar as she juiced in his mouth and over his chin. He stayed there till he felt her begin to relax. When her ass finally fell back to the bed, he followed to tenderly lick her cunt clean of her cum.

Kay lay still for quite a while and Kyle licked her clean then moved up to suck her nipples. He could suck a whole tit, small pink nipple and all into his mouth. She was still recovering from her beautiful orgasm when Kyle kissed her. She opened her eyes to look in his just as she felt his cock nudge up against her cunt. He settled into her gash and pushed in a little. He entered her easily and eased more inside.

"Oh, god," Kendall moaned.

"You ready, babe?" Kyle asked with a smile.

"Yes, definitely," Kay said. It wasn't necessarily true but she knew he was.

Kyle had had a chance to recover a little despite the erotic act of eating her delicious pussy. He loved eating her out but the lack of direct stimulation to his cock had allowed him time to back down. He sank his cock to the hilt inside her tight juicy hole. He loved being inside Kay. She was of slighter build than either Michelle or Stephanie but she was a great fuck. Her pussy grabbed his cock like a warm, wet and slick hand. His stabs made contact with her clit and drove her crazy. She hung with him, pushing her cunt to him to meet each of his strong thrusts.

Even though Kyle was ready to fuck, he was quick to need release too. He pounded into her deeply and strongly. They fucked like wild horses, banging into each other with abandon. It wasn't long before they both shuddered with the force of their release. Kyle pumped her full of cum as they continued to grind their organs together. Both of them gasped out their release. It took long moments before they fell apart gasping.

"Oh, god," Kay groaned.

"That was great!" Kyle exclaimed, as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Can you still go again?" a drained Kendall asked.

"Give me a minute and maybe with your help I'll be ready," Kyle stated.

Meanwhile, Stef had broken the embrace with Cole and slipped down his body to align herself with his flaccid cock. That was twenty minutes ago and now he was moaning desperately as she sucked him. He had offered to fuck her again after the first ten minutes of her sucking but she told him to just enjoy. She wanted to make him as happy as he made her today.

She stopped her sucking to say, "Lay back, my king, and let your queen show her love."

"Oh, god, My Queen," Cole groaned. "You are the best in all thy land."

"Thank you, My Lord," Stef said, smiling at him.

To show her skill, she took him deep in one nearly smooth stroke. She always had to stop with his big cock at the back of her mouth to quickly adjust her throat to take him. It only took a near imperceptible second to align her throat. It looked to the untrained eye like one motion. He could tell though as his cock paused that millisecond before entering her throat. He growled as the tight muscles of her throat grasped his engulfed cock.

"Oh, my queen. That is fabulous," Cole claimed gasping.

Stef backed off to breathe, "Cum in my mouth, oh, Lord. Let me taste your royal seed."

"It's going to be soon, My Pretty," Cole moaned.

Stef went back to using her talents on his cock. Her hands and mouth played him like a flute. She really could have made him cum long ago if she had wanted but didn't. She wanted to draw out his pleasure and hers too. She could feel tiny delicious little orgasms tingling through her body every so often as she sucked him. His magnificent cock was a sheer joy for her to suck and she gave it her all.

"Oh, fuck, you Royal Slut," Cole chided as his mind flooded over with bliss.

"Mmmm," was the extent of Stephanie's reply with his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh," Cole yelled as his dick erupted.

His cum hosed the back of her mouth and filled her oral cavity to near capacity as he unloaded several strong blasts. Stef waited for the three or four big pulses she knew would come and then swallowed as the next few tapered off. She collected those as she sucked tenderly on the softening head. Cole's body trembled with the intensity of his climax. He lay still when it was over as Stef sucked gently on his softening cock.

Stef swallowed the rest of his cum and slid back up beside him. They curled up with each other and went to sleep.

Unknowingly Kendall had just taken Kyle's cock back in her mouth as her best friend's was being flooded with Cole's cum. Kay could taste herself and Kyle on his still wet dick. She sucked on the soft member for a few minutes before it started to grow. It was another few minutes before he was completely stiff. Kendall took her mouth from his cock, proud of her skills at getting him hard again. She tickled the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue as she talked.

"Ready to do my rear hole?" Kay asked mischievously between licks.

"You bet, Babe. I'm going to fuck your ass so good," Kyle stated.

Kendall rolled off the bed to retrieve the condom and the gel. She put the condom on for him as Kyle watched her. She then slathered it with gel and rubbed some on her own ass.

"How do you want to do this?" Kendall asked. Her confidence of before was giving way now to nervousness as the end of her anal virginity approached.

"You're supposed to be on all fours and I enter you from behind," Kyle stated like he was a pro. Actually he had just seen it in porn a few times.

Kendall climbed on the bed and positioned herself with her cute firm ass up in the air. As Kyle moved behind her, she had reservations and thoughts of Stef. 'I hope she is joining me in this,' Kendall told herself. 'I'd rather go through this with Stef at the same time.'

Kyle pushed her head down lightly forcing her ass even higher. He rubbed the gel-slick, condom-covered head of his cock into the crease of her ass. Kendall gritted her teeth getting ready for the first attempt of penetration. 'Oh, god, here we go,' she lamented.

Meanwhile Kyle was thinking, 'Kay is great. I can't believe she is letting me do her anally for the first time.'

Kyle nudged up against her pink crinkly rosebud. If he had been really knowledgeable, he would have worked her open first with his finger. Instead he pushed right away with his cock but got nowhere. He just managed to make Kendall moan. He held her hips and pushed again. Kendall groaned this time but her tiny little anal ring remained tight as a taut rubber band.

Kyle did have the sense to say, "Relax, Babe."

Kendall tried but all she could think was, 'Where's, Stef. I hope she is doing...ahhh,'

Kyle popped the head of his dick through her sphincter muscle and lodged it in her butthole. He held it there momentarily for her to adjust to the intruder and because Kay howled like she had been stabbed.

"Oh, shit! Kyle, stop! Oh, fuck, that hurts."

"You okay, Kay? Want me to stop?"

She hadn't gone this far to back out just yet. "No...just give me a minute."

Kyle waited until she told him okay. He eased in a little more. The lube was working to help ease his entry but she was virginal tight. 'Oh, god, how can Peggy like this?' Kendall thought.

Kyle pushed again. "Oh, shit, stop!" Kendall yelled. "Fuck...wait a minute, Kyle."

He rested with half his cock stuck in Kendall's asshole. He had thoughts of his own. 'I knew her pussy was tight but this is incredible,' Kyle growled to himself. 'Her ass is squeezing my cock like a vise.'

"Okay...go slow," Kendall said.

Kyle eased a little more in and then a little more when Kay didn't protest. He waited a little longer then pushed more in. He was nearly seated completely up her rear cavity. He decided to start to pull back. He was surprised by the reaction from Kendall, expecting her to like the fact he was withdrawing. Instead to Kendall it felt like he was extricating her insides.

"Slow, Kyle! Dammit! Go slow will you," she said, now a little testy from the pain and exertion. Her ass felt like it was stretched grossly beyond all natural reality.

"Sorry, Babe," Kyle said, truly not wanting to hurt her.

When Kendall again relaxed, Kyle slowly extracted his cock. He looked to Kay's hands and they gripped the comforter on the bed as hard as they could. When he was out to the head, he slowly eased back in. He repeated this process gaining only a little speed each time. Kendall no longer protested but grunted with each inward thrust. Kyle watched his cock pushing into her anal chute and felt a pulse of excitement through his dick.

Slowly Kyle gained speed and Kay took it. He reached up to her tit and fondled one nipple as he fucked her. He tried hard to pay attention to her pleasure, or lack of pain as the situation was. After a while more he used the other hand to play with her pussy and rub her clit. Eventually he noticed a change in Kendall but it might have been too late for him. His cock was throbbing with desire as her asshole squeezed his cock deliciously.

Kyle fucked her ass at a good pace now. Her anal chute had opened up and relaxed enough by then to take the long thick intruder. He managed to get all of himself into her and she even pushed back a little. They fucked for a few more minutes but Kyle could feel his balls churning with need.

"Oh, shit. Kay, I'm going to cum," Kyle announced.

"Do it, Kyle," Kay agreed, not sure if she could get off this way.

It was beginning to feel good. Strangely good but good none-the-less. She wasn't sure if it was the fucking of his cock into her ass or his fingers rubbing her clit. But something or both together were beginning to feel good. Kay moaned as he pumped her ass. She could feel Kyle's body tensing as he fucked her ass. She knew he would cum before her.

Kyle pumped his cock back and forth into Kendall's back hole. The lube had helped to make her anal passage slick and his cock sliced through the slickness to bury in her rectum. Kyle reached his peak and drove his cock hard into Kay's butt. She moaned but accepted the deep probing of her colon.

"Oh, fuck," Kyle grunted as his cock fired off in her butt. The condom caught the jizz but she could feel him pulsing in her ass.

"Ahhh...," Kay groaned. Surprisingly, a small pang of pleasure swept over her as she felt him throb with his release in her ass. It was a different type of orgasm than normally from her cunt but pleasant as well.

Kyle slowly withdrew when he was finally done cumming in her ass. The condom held the whiteness of his seed in the reservoir end when it popped free of her ass. Kyle looked at her gaping ass chute. It was reddish pink. He could have easily stuck his finger in now.

Kay slumped to the bed as Kyle removed the condom and wrapped it in tissues before depositing it in the bathroom trash. When he returned he climbed on the bed and snuggled up to Kay.

"You okay, Sweets?" Kyle asked.

"I think so," Kay whispered back.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

"Thanks for giving me your anal virginity," Kyle offered.

"You're welcome, Baby," Kay said, turning to kiss him.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,579 Followers