Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Stef's gray-blue eyes looked at him as she lowered her mouth to his rigid, dripping cock. She loved sucking dick and Chris' was fun to do. He appreciated it so much and she had learned to easily deep throat his six inch boner. It tickled her throat when she had him deep and made her pussy wet with desire. The head was not huge and eased right down her throat. She could basically fuck him with her mouth. She usually went slowly at first though, or he would cum too quickly for both of them to enjoy.

Stef started by licking the pre-cum from Chris' dickhead. She loved the slightly bland and salty taste and savored it on her tongue. Chris moaned with pleasure as her tongue teased his cockhead and the little slit in the tip. Stef licked up and down the shaft, wetting it with her saliva. Each time she reached the top she teased the underside of Chris' cock with the tip of her skilled tongue. It made her smile to herself, because Chris always groaned loudly when she did that.

Her fingers teased his balls and felt them pull tight to his body as he neared release. They had been having sex for several months and Stef knew most of Chris' reactions and favorite things. He gasped when she finally took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked on it. She knew if she kept that up she could get him off but she wanted him in her throat first, so she lessened her sucking a bit. He groaned as his heighten state lessened a little.

"Shit, Stef! Why'd you slow down? I was almost there."

Stef smiled up at him stating, "I just wanted to play with it some more first."

"Oh, god! You're already driving me nuts," Chris claimed.

"I didn't want you to cum until I had a chance to suck on it for a little bit," Stef stated.

"Oh, woman! You're one hot babe," Chris growled.

"Just a good little cocksucking slut," Stef offered and smiled mischievously, "that likes to please her man."

"More like a vixen with an incredible mouth," Chris responded with a smile.

"Thanks," Stef said smiling and kissing the head of his cock tenderly.

Chris groaned as Stephanie took his cockhead back into her mouth and sucked on it lightly. She played with it for a second longer before pushing down, working his cock into her throat. Stef was a talented deepthroat artist and soon had her nose pressed firmly into his pubic hair. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock and even pushed out to lick at his balls. Chris gasped with the pleasure. His whole body seemed to stiffen from the blissful sensations of her mouth enveloping his cock completely. He tried to fuck her throat but she held him back not wanting him to cum directly down her throat. He had nearly drowned her in his cum one time and she didn't want that to happen again.

Stef could feel him getting even harder and knew he would blow any second. She pulled back until the head was positioned back in her mouth and sucked on it. Chris howled and his pent up orgasm broke free flooding Stef's mouth with a torrent of hot cum. She collected each jet of cum in her mouth, waited for him to finish, and nursed lightly on the head to draw out his pleasure. Chris' hands held fistfuls of her long brunette hair as his cock pumped cum into Stephanie's mouth. He was not hurting her though. Like many guys she had blown, he just held her head in place as if afraid she might pull away.

When Chris finally slumped back against the car door again and let her hair go, Stef pulled her lips from his cock with a little pop. Chris had his eyes closed but soon opened them to see Stephanie sitting between his legs still holding his spent wet cock. Her gray-blue eyes sparkled at him in the dim light from the store. As Chris regained his senses, he watched Stef open her mouth, showing him the pool of his cum collected there. Chris moaned as he watched her smiling face swallow the big load in one gulp.

"Oh, fuck! That's so fuckin hot, Stef," Chris moaned out loud.

"Um, you taste good," Stef said, knowing how much guys liked hearing that about their cum.

"God, I think you drained my balls completely," Chris stated with a gasp.

"I hope not! That was only supposed to take the edge off your desire so we could fuck for a good long while," Stef explained.

"Well, let me return the favor and we'll see if he comes back to life," Chris added with a broad grin, knowing he would.

"Okay," Stef said, as she leaned back against the car door like he had.

One of the things Stephanie loved about Chris was his willingness to return oral sex. Jordan had a bigger cock but he was never one to initiate oral sex and only did it when asked. Chris on the other hand was more eager and probably as a result, more talented. He had started to climb between her legs but had stopped looking down on her.

"What? What are you looking...?

"Stef, you're just too gorgeous. God, I love your tits. I could stare at them all night. Your nipples are the best! And you pussy looks so good. I could eat it for fuckin hours," Chris offered.

Stephanie laughed and said, "You better get started then. We don't have all night."

Stephanie shaved all her hair off except for a small strip above her clit. It was on this small patch of trimmed hair where Chris placed the first kiss. He could smell her desire but also the hint of strawberries. His hands pushed her legs further apart as he kissed down, lightly pecking at the exposed inner petals of her deep pink cunt. He kissed all around her pussy, teasing her like she had done him. Her fingers in turn grabbed handfuls of his blonde hair and tried to position him over her cunt. He fought her to suck just on her outer lips, bringing groans of pleasure and need from Stephanie's mouth.

"Oh, god! Don't make me wait, Chris," Stef pleaded.

"What! Don't you want to go slow?" Chris mused, knowing he was torturing her.

"Eat me please! I need it so bad," Stef growled.

"Okay, you asked for it," Chris said, as he looked momentarily at her glistening pussy in the minimal light.

Even in the modest light he could make out the obvious wetness around her inner lips. A drop seemed to be forming at the bottom of her cunt entrance, threatening to run down in the crack of her cute ass to the car seat below. It was here at the bottom of her sex that his tongue first came to lite. His tongue gently licked the drop and several more as it pushed slowly into the bottom of her cunt hole.

"Oh, shit!" Stef exclaimed with a groan.

Her hands still held his head to her as his tongue pushed deeper into her narrow little hole. Only a few short months back had she lost her virginity. Before that she had used her hands and mouth to get her dates off. She had fucked a lot since becoming a woman but that still only amounted to about twelve times. Jordan still commented on how virgin tight she was every time he sank his big beautiful cock into her.

Chris' tongue pushed deep into her cunt hole making her gasp with pleasure. He wiggled it around in the tight hole. His fingers held her open to him then as he began the assault on her pussy. After several minutes with his tongue in and around her hole, he worked north, kissing and nibbling on the tender flesh until he reached his goal. He used his fingers to part the top of her sex. The exposed hood of her clit withdrew allowing him full view of her little knob. He glanced up to her face. Her eyes were closed and only one hand held his head now. The other was playing with her beautiful pinkish nipple, teasing the engorged, deeper red bud in the middle. Her ass pushed up off the seat trying to meet his mouth.

Chris smiled to himself before sucking her clit right into his mouth. Stephanie howled like a wounded animal and pushed even harder off the seat trying to bury his head inside her. He nipped lightly at the tender morsel in his mouth and flicked his tongue repeatedly back and forth over it. Stef stiffened even more and groaned loudly. Her mind was reeling from the delicious torment to her super sensitive clit. So much so, she barely felt his two fingers enter her until they were at least first knuckle deep inside her. She howled again and bucked into his pistoning fingers.

"Oh, fuck," Stef screamed! "Oh, Chris! Eat me. Make me cum, please."

Chris didn't have long to wait. What seemed seconds later Stef moaned deeply, giving over to her passion. Chris could feel his fingers swimming in her wetness as it flowed steady from her cunt. He moved from her tortured clit to suck around his fingers still buried inside her. Each time he pulled back on them more of Stef's cum followed, giving him more to feast on. He licked all around her sex until she finally relaxed back to the car seat. He removed his soaked fingers but continued to lick all around to get every drop. Chris loved the taste of his gorgeous girlfriend.

"Oh, that was so good," Stef finally proclaimed.

"Did you like that?" Chris asked, with her juices covering the lower half of his face.

"Oh, god, silly. That was the best ever, I think," Stef stated.

"Glad you liked it," Chris replied.

"Yes, but I need your cock in me bad now," Stef pleaded.

Chris smiled at her as he moved above her kissing her breasts and wetting them with the juices from his face. He played with her nipples, sucking them as Stef moaned constantly. She loved guys sucking on her nipples but right now the need in her cunt was too fierce to enjoy anything short of his cock buried in her deeply. Her hands on his sides kept gently pulling him up. Chris eventually succumbed and left her delicious tits behind to find her mouth. They kissed passionately for only a few moments.

As the kiss broke and Chris looked down at her, he smiled. She could feel his stiff cock poking her in the leg and she knew he was ready too. Stef looked up into his handsome face.

"Fuck me, Chris," Stef implored.

Chris moved into position and maneuvered his cock into Stef's splayed pussy. He found the entrance to her eager cunt and pushed forward. As aroused as she was, the cockhead easily penetrated into her lubricated vaginal sheath. Her cunt walls squeezed his cock but did not offer too much resistance as he soon buried his cock deep inside her. Stef moaned as she felt the wonderful fullness of Chris' cock filling her cunt.

"Oh, geez! That feels so good," Stef groaned.

"Damn, you feel great," Chris croaked, agreeing with her.

"Fuck me, Chris. Fuck me with your beautiful dick," Stef pleaded.

Chris pulled back, then sank back down into her. He worked his cock slowly while changing the angle of his penetration every few strokes. He was trying to hit different spots within Stef to give her even greater pleasure. It was working. His low thrusts pushed his cockhead into her g-spot making her groan with pleasure. Chris' own need started to take over and he picked up speed. He wanted to hold off until Stef came but he needed that to be soon. He started fucking her harder trying to push her over the edge.

Stef wrapped her legs around Chris' ass and used them to pull him into her on each thrust. The tremendous tingling in her pussy signaled her rapidly approaching orgasm. The blissful sensations built to a crescendo as she groaned beneath him. A few more seconds and she went over the top. Waves of passion passed through her body as she climaxed hard. Her cunt involuntarily clamped down around his cock as it tried to keep pumping into her. Chris was very near his release too.

"Ahhh...fuck...meee...," Stef hissed between clenched teeth.

"Oh, shit!" Chris panted, as he attempted to continue fucking her tight, silky smooth cunt and a new outpouring of her cum bathed his dick as if in warm nectar.

"Ahhh...so good...so good," Stef croaked.

Eventually her muscles relaxed enough for Chris to once again start pounding into her. He was close and he fucked her with a supreme sense of urgency. His balls were tight to his shaft and ready to unleash the last of their sperm for the night. Fortunately he knew Stef was on the pill, so he didn't have to worry about flooding her pussy with his baby making seed.

"Oh, fuck," Chris yelled, as his cock began to spew hot cum into Stef's depths.

Stef had recovered completely from her first orgasm and could feel another rapidly approaching. Her hands on his ass encouraged him to keep fucking her hard even as he poured out his balls into her pussy. Sweat began to run down Chris' nose as he kept fucking his cock into Stef. She could feel his hot cum flooding her insides and it pushed her over the top again. She shuddered under him with her own climax as she felt the last of his pulsing cock and cum.

"Oh, god," Stef gasped.

"Shit," was all Chris could manage as he stopped fucking and kept his cock buried deep in her hole.

Stef rode out her last orgasm blissfully and then slumped back down in the car. She could already feel Chris' cock softening and their combined fluids starting to leak from her soaked pussy. Chris pulled out of Stef and reached up onto the back shelve of the car for tissues he kept there for just this reason. Stef watched him move, noticing the traces of cum on his cock as it flopped around when he moved. She loved watching a guy's cock and it didn't matter whether it was hard or soft or covered in cum as Chris' was now. If she hadn't been so exhausted at that moment, she might have even tried to take him back into her mouth to taste their combined juices.

Chris handed her several tissues and she used them to catch the leaking mess. She wiped her pussy and he handed her more which she used to dry herself. He was also wiping himself off. They began to dress as it was getting late. Kendall and Kyle had already left, obvious finishing their love making before Chris and Stef. They laughed about it as they dressed because in the heat of passion neither one of them had heard Kyle drive away. Fortunately the steamed up windows probably prevented much visibility of the fucking couple inside.

Stef slept well that night and did not think about her quasi date with Cole until the next morning. She started to get a bit nervous about it which was unusual for her. She was a very confident girl, especially in matters involving sex. Somehow this was different though. Maybe it was the thoughts Michelle had planted in her mind like nerds, dweebs, and puny dicks. However, it didn't seem to be that as much as the past history between Cole and her. She worried he might think of her as a complete slut for offering sex to get what she wanted. She worried about it enough to call Kendall after breakfast.

"Hey, Kay," Stef said, when Kendall answered on the fourth ring to her cell.

"Golly, Stef," Kendall responded.

"What?" Stef asked.

"You were at it again last night?"

"What?"

"Kyle and I heard you scream at least once. What does Chris do to you to make you scream like that?"

"Oh, god! That's embarrassing! I did it again? It much be subconscious," Stef offered.

"He must be good," Kendall probed, with a mischievous laugh.

"He does eat pussy like he was born to it," Stef claimed, with a bit of a laugh.

"God, I wish Kyle did. He never eats me out even after I suck on him," Kendall stated.

"Too bad. Chris has a masterful tongue," Stephanie proclaimed.

"We should swap some time," Kendall offered, more as a joke.

"What?" Stef said, as if the idea was bizarre.

"Well, you know. Maybe it's a bad idea but I think Kyle would go for it. He has commented a couple times how hot you are. I think Chris or Jordan have told him how well you suck cock too," Kendall said.

"Really! You think he wants to do me?"

"Stef, silly, any guy would like to do your cute ass."

"Same with you! You're the blonde. Guys go for blondes, especially natural ones like you," Stephanie claimed.

"Yeah, maybe, but you have the whole package, sweetie."

"Well, it's worth thinking about," Stef offered, not saying yes but not ruling it out either.

"He has a nice cock like I've told you," Kendall stated, as one last word of encouragement.

"You said it was bigger than Chris' six inch cock I told you about, but not as big as Jordan's seven," Stef recalled.

"Yeah, it's about six and a half, but it has a magnificently large head."

"Big?"

"Huge! It might be a challenge for even the deepthroat artist of the Midwest to get it down," Kendall proclaimed.

"Hmmm! Might be worth a try at that," Stef agreed and they both laughed.

"Yeah! Hey, what is it you're doing tonight? You whispered something at the restaurant about going out with your neighbor, Cole?"

"Yeah, I am so he'll be my lab partner in advanced chem..."

"You promised him a date if he would be your lab partner?"

"More than that! His first ever blowjob!" Stef explained.

"Oh, you delicious little slut," Kay shot back, with merriment in her voice.

"I am, aren't I? Not only me but I talked Michelle into sucking off his buddy Mark to break them up as lab partners. I'm a regular Madam."

"Oh, shit, that's good!" Kendall proclaimed with a laugh.

"Now I'm worried though," Stef said.

"Why? Not like you haven't sucked off a few dicks already."

"Well, that's kinda it. I like Cole as a friend. We use to pal around a lot and I don't want him to think of me as a slut."

"Too late for that!" Kendall said, and laughed heartily.

"Kay! You're not helping much!" Stef yelled.

"Okay...okay! Look, any guy that has never had a blowjob before is probably looking at this as a godsend."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely! Besides, he'll probably be the one embarrassed when he fires off in your hot mouth two seconds after he gets in there."

"He might, huh," Stef agreed.

"For sure! And he'll always remember you as his first. I doubt that his thoughts in the future will say, 'that slut, Stephanie, sucked me off first.' No. It'll more likely be 'that beautiful graceful creature, my neighbor Stephanie, the goddess, was the first to show me the pleasures of a woman's mouth'."

"God, Kay! You're good. I see your point."

"Thanks. I try. But really, Stef, he'll love you for doing it."

"You think he might fall for me? I mean you think he might actually get hot for me afterwards?"

"Oh, sorry. Bad choice of words. I meant he would like the blowjob and remember that," Kendall stated, trying to recover.

"Well, you make it sound okay. Not as slutty as I was feeling earlier."

"Believe me! He'll want another too," Kendall concluded.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely! I take it you'll be studying together for these labs."

"Yes, with Mark and Michelle too."

"You may have to keep the guys focused because, after Michelle and you suck them off, they will be thinking of nothing but how to get another."

"Really! I haven't thought about that but it does make perfect sense," Stef said, with an amused laugh.

"No doubt!' Kendall proclaimed.

"I'll let you know how it goes," Stephanie offered.

"Please. Call me after," Kendall asked and they hung up.

Chapter Two soon!

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12