Chemistry Ch. 03

Story Info
Making a hot day hotter.
2.9k words
4.44
6.6k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry it took so long to continue this, but there were various family crises to look after. Anyway here it is. I hope you like it. For those of you who are interested, there will be an end...

---------

After the truck was loaded, we all admitted to being more than a little hungry. I had found a spot on the sofa free of bagged clothes and boxes of bedroom knick-knacks, just big enough to hold one person. I sank into the cushions with profound relief. A moment later, plopping into the inch of space left, was Carol. The items on the sofa forced us into a posture that almost left us cuddled up like long time lovers. With her parents standing not more than five feet from us, it left me a little uncomfortable, but they smiled down on us like they couldn't be more pleased. We all admitted again to being hungry after all the exertion and decided food was in order. A local restaurant chain was selected and the division of everyone up into groups for the trip began.

Carol's parents surprised everyone by declining the trip for food claiming a prior engagement, but offering to take Carol's kid along with them. Carol's jaw almost hit the floor. Even Karen had a look of shock on her face. Carol stuttered and declined their offer for some reason or another, I forget what it was.

We loaded up then off to the restaurant we went. Carol had her van which was big enough to hold her and everyone else, except Dave and I. That was cool because I needed to talk to someone about what had happened upstairs. I was a little scared of myself after that. I had never felt such overwhelming want for a woman as I had for Carol. Never mind how I was still feeling.

After I had laid it all out for him, leaving nothing out, he gave me the strangest look.

"Dude. Whats up with you? You act like you never had a woman open your nose before." He had a grin on his face fit to bust.

"Huh? What does that mean?" I asked.

"You really don't know?" He said. The grin was gone replaced by surprise.

I was still buzzing from the scent of Carol's skin and the feel of her body writhing in my hands and I really didn't feel like a riddle. The smell of her sweat, perfume and especially her arousal was still moving through my mind like a soft warming breeze. I still felt dizzy.

"Come on dude, quit fucking with me. What the hell does that mean" I asked getting irritated.

He laughed and explained.

"Man, when you are with a woman that REALLY sets your fire going, don't you notice how it feels like your nose has suddenly gotten larger? Like you're getting more air? How you can all of a sudden smell her, and you want more? And there never seems to be enough?" He said.

"You get lightheaded, and all that seems to matter is trying to inhale her cause she smells so good?"

I knew just what he was talking about. I had just gone through it. Hell, I was STILL going through it. I couldn't stop smelling, feeling, tasting her.

"Whoa! Wait," he said. "You haven't! You really never have had a woman get to you on that level, have you?" He was astounded beyond belief.

"Dude, if I put you in front of a mirror right now you'd look like one of those cartoon drawings of a bull about to charge. All that's missing is the smoke coming out."

"Well no, I never have had a woman get to me like that. Man, I scared myself how bad I wanted her. Right then and there. I didn't care about her family downstairs, you, the fact we're both married. Nothing. The only thing that mattered was getting into her. I think the only thing that stopped me was ...she deserves... I dunno... better, nicer somehow."

He laughed at me. "Oh! Nicer huh?" He chuckled the rest of the way to the restaurant, hardly responding to me. He just kept laughing to himself.

The meal was nothing to talk about. Carol, of course, sat next to me. Her kids across from us. Everyone else spread down the table. All through the meal I could feel her thigh pressed up against mine, and every time I would turn to look at her , our eyes would lock until someone said something to break our concentration on each other. If you asked me ten minutes later what I ate, I couldn't tell you.

Outside, everyone kind of scattered to their own cars, leaving Carol, me and her kids standing in front of the eatery. Her daughter, who I guessed was around eight, was kind of throwing a tantrum about a candy machine.

"She act like that much?" I asked, thinking the kid needed a good spanking to settle her down.

"She just wants attention. If you give it to her she's good as gold" Carol replied, looking up at me through those dark glasses she had put on as we had left the table.

"What about her mother?" I asked. "Does it work on her too?"

"Yeah. Pretty much, if it's from the right person," she said.

Somehow, even through the dark lenses I could feel her eyes locked on mine. I could feel that lightheaded feeling coming back.

"Well, look everybody is waiting on us, so we cant stand here all day. How about I give you my cell number, and if you feel like it you can call me. I really want to know more about you." My voice came out a whisper. My throat felt tight. I wrote down my number for her. When I gave it to her, she smiled like a kid that had gotten just what they wanted for Christmas. It made me feel ten feet high. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt that way. I didn't want it to end. But it had to.

"Hey! Would you two hurry up? Take her number! Call her! whatever!" Dave yelled across the parking lot.

"Um...yeah. They're waiting," I said still lost in her eyes. (PARGRAPH)

I could pick out the little irregularities we all have; mouth too large, lips too full, cheekbones not high enough, cheeks too round , forehead too high. Intellectually, I knew I had seen, even dated, more physically attractive women, but somehow she was more beautiful than any of them.

I couldn't kiss her her goodbye with her kids right there, she was married after all. I could see she wanted to kiss too, but we couldn't. She hugged me a little too long, squeezed my hands really tight, then whispered in my ear:

"Talk to you soon," she said. Funny. Her voice sounded a little rough, too.

So began, what up to that point, was the longest three days of my life. I worked, slept, ate and was generally an a-hole to everybody. I kept thinking to myself that I'd blown it!

My relationship with Barb underwent fairly sharp change. I told her what the doctors had told me. Mainly that she was a mental case, and there was nothing wrong with her except her head was fucked, however, I didn't word it quite that way.

She denied it of course. She said the doctors were full of it. But the funny thing is; her health began to improve almost immediately. She cleaned up the apartment did laundry, cooked and started to talk about getting a job. All in all it felt like a slap in the face.

There REALLY was nothing wrong with her, just mental crap. I felt so angry I wanted to just scream until I passed out. It hurt in a way I can't really put into words. Didn't she care what she had put me through? Whatever guilt I felt about Carol died a quick death. Things got very frosty around the ole homestead. I just couldn't talk to her. I had nothing to say that wouldn't be mean, angry or just plain cruel.

Tuesday afternoon, I was at work brooding over Barb, missing Carol and just in general wondering how I'd let my life get so screwed up when the phone on my desk rang.

" Erebus , inventory control. This is Cameron," I answered.

"Well. Don't you just sound full of joy?" That smoky voice cut right through whatever I was thinking and suddenly my lungs weren't big enough to hold all the air I was taking in.

"Carol?" I choked out.

"Mmm hmm," she said.

"What's the matter? Not happy to hear from me?" she asked. I could hear the giggle in her voice.

I bowed my head and thanked every god I could think of. I don't think I had realized until that moment how much I had really missed her.

"So......I called. Now the ball's in your court. What are you going to do?" she asked. God, she sounded good. I could hear how happy she was. There's something in the pitch or timbre of a voice; you can tell when someone is truly happy to talk to you. I felt it. In spades. She was as glad to hear my voice as I was to hear hers.

My voice dropped, all by itself. It sounded strange in my own ears.

"I want to see you," I said.

Maybe I imagined it, but her voice seemed to deepen as well when she spoke next. It went right through me, straight to my heart, and groin.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" she said.

We made a date for the following Saturday. We'd meet, have lunch, and talk about whatever was between us. I couldn't wait. It filled my head for the next three days.

Saturday in June. Bright, sunny, warm and beautiful. We decided to meet in a small part of the suburbs that was kind of an open air park walk. About two miles of shops, restaurants and bars. Great for people watching, and completely anonymous. We'd meet at the coffee shop on the corner.

I got there about an hour early. I just couldn't sit home and let Barb stare at me with her sad eyes.

Carol was already there, sitting in the window reading a paperback book. I stood outside of the window for at least ten minutes. I just stood and watched her, feeling my heart speed up, my breathing get shallow.

I finally went inside and she looked up at the sound of the door closing. Her face lit up in one of those smiles I was beginning to love so. She stood up and hugged me. As soon as we moved apart I filled my hand with her hair and covered her mouth with mine. She melted against me and I felt her hand slide across the back of my head, pulling me hard against her.

Her purse, her book and my keys all hit the floor and the world went away. Once more the only things that existed were her smell, the taste of her mouth, the feel of her in my arms. We only broke apart when the sound of the managers disapproving throat clearing got loud enough to break into our kiss.

We couldn't find anywhere that could put up with our behavior so we ended up sitting in her van cuddled up in a corner of the front seats. She was sitting with her back to me, her hair in my face and the warmth of her body pressing against me. My hands rested on her stomach and my fingers were entangled with hers.

It was already a hot day. Even with the side doors of the van open, it was sweltering. Neither of us wanted to move. We talked about everything, from her first time to our respective train wreck marriages. Nothing was off limits. Nothing too personal. I told her things about me no one knew and I found out things she never admitted to anyone. It was wonderful, not having to hold back with someone.

Some time after we had been sitting there, I noticed her throat inches from my mouth. I began to watch the muscles move as she talked. So smooth and soft looking. I leaned over a little and kissed her right behind her ear.

Looking down over her shoulder, I saw her nipples pop up like the timers on a turkey. I swear. One minute smooth cotton blouse, the next it looked like she was smuggling bullets. They drew my hands like magnets. I cupped both of her breasts in my palms and closed my fingers over her nipples. When I twisted them like winding the stem on a watch, she almost came off the seat.

"OOOOHHHH!" she moaned in a long drawn out breath.

I closed my mouth back on her neck and she twisted in the seat so she was almost on my lap. I twisted her nipples again and she ground her ass into my lap, where all of a sudden there was an eight inch pipe sticking up. She felt it and pushed back on it for a minute until she spoke.

"We can't. We're in public," she said between gasps. I tortured her nipples and licked her neck from her collarbone to the back of one ear.

Her legs were opening and closing like she was fighting to keep them closed. She raised her hips up in an attempt to get off my lap. I reached down with one hand and cupped her mound and pulled her back onto my lap. I could feel the heat coming through her panties and pants.

That "other" me had taken over again. I reached back, got a handful of her hair and turned her to face me. I still had a handful of her pussy and her legs had just stayed open.

"I can feel how hot you are," I said. "Are you wet too?'

"Wet and pulsating," she answered.

I could feel her entire crotch under my hand as I rubbed up and down gently. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth dropped open when I passed over her clit. I stopped rubbing for a moment and her eyes opened.

"We...we'll get caught...someone will see." She gasped as my hand started moving again.

"So what?" I replied. "Let 'em take notes." I kissed her again then gently squeezed her clit between my fingers.

She quivered, her tongue stopped moving in my mouth as her body went rigid and she came, sitting there on my lap. Her moans went into my mouth right down my throat and straight to my dick. I can't remember ever being that hard.

Her eyes opened and looked into mine. The part of me she had awakened spoke.

"Why did you let me do that"? My voice said. "Why did you let me make you cum out here in front of anyone who cared to look?"

" I don't know. It just...." she trailed off as she looked into my eyes.

"Because you belong to me Carol. Look into your heart.," I said pulling her to me as slow as my arm would move, giving her plenty of time to pull back if she wanted to. She didn't.

"You. Are. Mine," I said punctuating each word with a kiss on her lips, her face, her neck. She went limp in my arms, just her mouth working on mine.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked.

"You," she said and kissed me. "But also..."

She looked at me and got a funny little grin on her face then reached under her and grabbed my dick. Not hard, but it was a firm grip.

"You belong to me too," she said, and I realized she was right. Her hand moved up and down my dick through my jeans and it felt better than any sex I'd ever had.

The next thing I felt was my zipper going down. She scooted back to her seat and I felt a warm hand close over the shaft and pull it out through my zipper. My dick felt like it would explode if she kept touching it for even another second.

The world went white and I saw stars as her wet lips slid over the head. It was my turn to rise off the seat, flexing my hips. My entire dick slipped down her throat. It only took her about three strong sucks and I came. Lord I came. It felt like the end of my dick blew off. She grabbed the sides of my jeans and pulled me hard into her mouth, whimpering as I shot wad after wad down her throat. It felt like it would never end. She sucked and swallowed, then sucked some more.

When I was drained, I lay back like a wounded bear. She put my dick back in my pants, zipped me up, then patted it lovingly. She stopped.

"Why are you still hard?" she asked in amazement.

"Because I want you," I said.

She still had a small spot of my cum on her lower lip. I didn't care, I pulled her to me and kissed her, tasting my own cum for the first time mixed with the taste of her mouth. That kiss went on until a cop knocked on the side of the van...