Chemistry Classmates

Story Info
College classmates explore their personal chemistry.
1.6k words
3.91
43.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, when I was in college, I had the opportunity to meet some good friends in a chemistry class. Brian and Jan were two of my lab partners- and over the course of the semester we enjoyed the time we spent together. As the semester neared completion, we got together in the lab one late afternoon to study for our final labs.

We were the only people in the lab, and we were so into our refresher that we lost track of the time. At about 6:15, one of the school custodians came into the lab and told us we needed to go because they were about to lock up. Jan invited us back to her dorm room and locked us in with a promise of pizza.

An hour later, our stomachs full of that wonderful college town pizza- the only place in the world where you can buy truly terrible pizza for truly cheap prices- we realized we hadn't studied a damn bit. While Brian tried to steer us back to studying, I looked through the video tape selection by Jan's television. One of the tapes I found was a workout tape with Elle McPherson. I've always found Elle to be a real knockout, and happily announced that to my two friends.

Jan laughed and said, "You ought to see how average she looks when she's sweating and trying to keep up with the workout."

"Oh, believe me, I'd love to see Elle McPherson sweaty!" I responded with a laugh. This prompted Jan to throw a pillow at me.

Hearing the word sweat, Brian chimed in. "Whatever happened to Michael, Jan? I thought you two were quite an item, and then it just disappeared."

"Well," Jan began, "Michael was a great guy but he just wasn't my type."

"What is your type?" Brian asked.

"Why, the sweaty type, of course!" I quipped.

"No!" Jan snapped back at me. "Sweating was part of the problem. There was NO sweating."

"Uh-oh. Sounds like a man who couldn't please." Brian stated as he plopped down onto the floor- using a pillow to prop himself up.

"More than that. He was terrible. It was one of those deals where you can't wait to get the guy undressed, and then when you finally do- you can't wait for him to put his clothes back on." Jan responded. "He was a sweet guy, but just didn't fill my needs."

Wasting no time to seize this opportunity, I quickly proclaimed, "Well, what kinds of needs are we talking about?"

"Ok," she began again, "I can't believe I am going to say this. But when I have sex, I want to feel like I've had sex. I don't want it to be all lovey-dovey. I want to be fucked! I want to wake up the next morning sore and sticky"

I could already feel a little stirring in my jeans. Jan was beautiful, but had that girl-next-door attitude about her. She was the kind of girl you wanted to take home to mom. Now, I was hearing that she was also the kind of girl you wanted to take to the bedroom.

"Whoa!" Brian's eyes were as big as saucers. "Tell us what you really like!"

We all sort of laughed and then she said, "You guys want to do something crazy?"

"How crazy?" I responded.

Jan pulled up her t-shirt- revealing her cream colored bra supporting her tanned tits. "I hope I'm not the only one taking my clothes off," she stated.

Well- this was truly the stuff porno movies are made of! So I jumped to my feet and started kicking off my shoes and tugging off my socks. Brian stood up and took off his boots- about falling over 2 or 3 times in the process. And in a matter of moments- there were the 3 of us- naked as could be- standing in the middle of the room staring at one another.

Jan was fairly tall. She was probably 5'7 or so. She had light brown hair that hung down a little past her shoulders. Her tits, she told us, were 36c. She had a tiny strip of light colored pubic hair. Jan was in school on a tennis scholarship, and her strong legs reflected her dedication to her sport. Brian was about the same height as me, but not quite as broad. We were roughly the same size where it counted- but I thought I was a little thicker than him.

I moved forward and kissed Jan on the lips. It was a soft, innocent kiss. I pulled back and looked at her, then leaned forward and kissed her- deep and passionate. Our tongues wrapped around one another and our hands immediately began to roam. She reached down and took my hard cock in her hand, and squeezed it gently, pulling on the foreskin and producing a small drop of precum. I immediately reached for her tits, teasing her nipple by rolling it back and forth gently between my finger. Her nipples were already quite hard, but my action produced a slight moan. Brian seemed to want to take it all in for a moment. He stroked himself while Jan and I kissed and touched one another, then moved over beside us and ran his hand between her thighs. She gasped for air as his fingers found her slit- already soaked with anticipation.

Jan slowly bent over and moved her attention to Brian's cock. She looked up at him and smiled as she slowly stroked his shaft, rubbing his precum over the dark red head of his cock. I moved around and under her- lying on my back so she could straddle my face. Her pussy tasted as sweet as it looked- and she bucked slightly as I flicked my tongue over her clit. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her wet slit down to my face, and licked up and down. Her juices coated my tongue and my cheeks. I concentrated on her clit, licking and sucking- making her moan aloud and gasp for air every so often. When I took a moment to look up, Brian's cock was deep in her mouth and her hand was kneading his heavy balls. She appeared to be looking up at him as she sucked his meat. Every so often she'd take her hand away from his balls and play with her nipples.. From my vantage point it was a terrific view- and my cock was hard as a rock.

Knowing the moment wouldn't last forever for me, I got to my knees and moved behind her.

"Do I need to wear anything?" I asked as I rubbed the head of my cock back and forth on her ass, leaving a trail of precum along the way.

She took his cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "No. I'm on the pill."

With that, I moved my legs forward and placed my cock at the entrance of her wet snatch. She arched her back and turned her head to look back at me, still stroking Brian's shaft. I could see it was wet and shiny from her saliva. She bit her lip as I leaned forward and slid my hard prick all the way inside. She was so wet that I slid in without any work- and my, was she hot.

For a moment I just stayed inside her, feeling her wetness and the heat from inside. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting ever so slightly. She tried her best to keep sucking off Brian, but when I would start pumping her cunt from behind, she'd have to take his cock out of her mouth or she'd gag like crazy. Her pussy felt like heaven, and I knew, even though I hadn't been inside but a few minutes, I would not last long.

When I told her that she said, "Then you better be able to go more than once!" Luckily, that's never been a problem for me as my cock stays very hard even after I've cum. I've been able to go 4 or 5 cums in a row before.

"Don't worry- I'm almost there too" Brian chimed in. He was holding her hair in his hand and his hips were bucking as he fucked her mouth. I grabbed her hips hard and slammed my cock into her. For a few moments, Brian and I used her body as our personal fucktoy- slamming her pussy and her mouth- both of us wanting to cum. She just tried to hang on and enjoy the ride.

And then- it was there- the cum came rushing up my balls and I could feel it about to explode out. I shoved my cock into her as deep as I could and shouted out loud as my cum shot deep into her tight cunt. She moaned loud too- trying to keep Brian inside her mouth as I felt her cunt tighten and squeeze my cock- and I knew she was cumming too. My hands were locked onto her hips tight and I pulled her ass back hard against me- filling her deepest recesses with my sticky jizz. Brian started to shoot too. I didn't notice it at first, but then realized that in all my thrusting, I'd knocked his cumming cock out of her mouth and there was a big wad of his spuzz on her check and neck. She hungrily gulped down the remainder.

For a few moments, we all just stayed there. Jan grinned and moaned contentedly, wiping some of the cum off her face. I slowly rocked back and forth on her, feeling my cum mixing with her juices inside.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "I am glad we ate pizza before we started that! I have a feeling we're going to need the energy"