Chen

Story Info
Lesbian cruelty in public.
5k words
3.78
36.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chen, a beautiful, olive skinned, Israeli, Shemale was the owner manager of an underground club called 'Weals and Squeals', which encapsulated the nature of its customer's interests.

The lesbian clientele were of all ranks and walks of society, the fees were high but then so were the scale of desires.

A lesbian mistress used to bring a nubile naked young woman in on a lead, the mistress would sit with a drink and a book whilst the slave stood ready to pass the glass or to stand red faced in full view of the patrons as her mistress slid fingers into her sweet wet pussy using the dew covered fingers to turn a page, absentmindedly putting the fingers to her lips to taste the nectar.

Others would greet them, kissing the mistress and fingering the girl's pussy or ass as their desires took them.

A beautiful woman sometimes had her shy girlfriend dance and strip on a table simply to embarrass the poor thing, to take herself out of the moment, she was arousing herself by touching her gorgeous young body, massaging pert full breasts and finally fingering her glistening sex as her sweet juices started to flow.

A lot of the audience would stroke her ass and part her swollen pussy lips to lick and finger her hot sex. Eyes closed and moving rhythmically to an inner melody she swayed and ground her hips on the tongues of her abusers, a woman slid a bottle neck into her and masturbated her slowly as dribbles of her nectar ran down the glass.

People gathered round as the bottle wielder dipped her fingers in it and offered it to willing lips, all were wanting to taste more of her.

A young woman stood behind her and spitting on her finger pushed it into her tight asshole, as it withdrew others copied her action with two and three fingers at a time invading her dark, private place.

Pouting she asked for the bottle to be removed and she slipped her fingers into her soft pussy, massaging the wet flesh and squirming against the fingers in her ass, her massaging grew more intense and bending her knees she knelt then lay on her side on the table, the more to enjoy the intensity of the rising climax.

Her long time lover waved the others back and as the young thing was mewling and writhing she pushed her head onto the hot wet pussy, placed her lips and tongue to the sweet juice and probed and licked the young girl to a climax.

Others now were allowed to continue the titillation with their skillful tongues, teeth lightly pulling at her clitoris and tongues probing fully into her soft yielding sex, again she arched her back and came in a shuddering release.

Others licked her pussy dry, causing her body to twitch as a tongue touched raw nerves.

Just then all attention was focused to a dark Mistress leading a naked white nubile young woman adorned with chains through her nipples and chains through her navel.

Most of the attention however was for her shaven pussy which had been pierced on each lip by a vertical line of holes and laced up hard bringing the lips so tight together the holes were stretched by the cruel closure.

The girl was on tip toe and it was hard to see how she could walk on just her toes that way until viewed from the side, sharp spikes could be seen piercing her heels, her quivering thighs were taut and her calves took on a beautiful shape.

Walking tall she followed at a respectful distance from her mistress and had to bear the tweaking and fingering that all slaves endured when amongst their betters.

The mistress had a drink brought for herself and an empty glass for the slave, pushing aside her skirt the mistress peed into the slave's glass and set it before her. The girl looked with downcast eyes at the warm drink her mistress had deigned to provide for her and thanked her quietly.

"Louder," cried the mistress,

"Thank you mistress for the amber nectar you have so thoughtfully provided," sipping at the warm pee.

Smiles lit up the faces around the room, the respectful slave made them feel proud to inflict the punishment that brought such rewards.

This girl had been willful months ago when first at the club and they thought it only their duty to tie her to a table and take turns to lash her cute ass with a thin cane until she was bright red. Chen, the Shemale owner, walked toward the table, her breasts and cock on display and looked down kindly on the slave and freed her, all the while smiling at the others cruelly, evil plans were afoot.

Suggesting the girl stand, she started kissing and stroking her heaving breasts to steady her while craftily nodding to her mistress, Chen then squeezed the slave's tits roughly as the young victim squealed and twisted in reaction to the intense pain she now felt.

"Please, no," she cried, "I will do anything if you will stop the pain."

They all laughed, how often had they had heard that and how often had they pleasured themselves to such screams and tears.

Chen pushed the young thing down so she could see the hard rigid cock standing out in front of her, the command,

"Open your mouth and suck it," the young slave was revolted, she loved eating pussy not this horrible thing.

Her mistress, seeing the hesitation, slapped her head hard and feeling dizzy the slave opened her mouth to feel the invading cock glide over her tongue and push further into her throat.

"Put plenty of saliva on it," said Chen, "it's in your own interests."

The women loved this, a type of punishment than they themselves could not impart.

Chen pulled the girl to her feet, her young face lit up thinking the cock ordeal was over but the women knew better.

"Turn and lean over the table," came Chen's voice from behind her and the realisation struck home.

"Oh no," she cried.

"Oh yes," said her mistress and held her arms onto the table while Chen pushed her dripping cock into the slave's asshole.

Kicking and bucking the girl put up quite a fight, but being held down on the table and fully skewered in the ass, she wasn't in much of a position to resist.

Chen loved the distressed girl's cries and the bucking only increased the feeling in her tool as it ploughed a virgin furrow.

Excited and forcefully fucking a lesbian who most obviously didn't want such a degrading invasion was Chen's idea of heaven and she pushed even harder and faster into the girl.

Chen pulled out, the girl thinking it was over, tried to stand but was held in place.

Chen looked down toward her cock and saw sweat from the slave's ass on her thighs, ideal, she thought and liberally spread salt over her thighs.

Now, some knelt to secure the slave's legs, others held her shoulders, to the rapidly worried slave's concern.

Chen slipped back into the throbbing asshole, she smiled and nodded for them all to hold on tight, as soon as ass cheeks and thighs made full contact the girl screamed,

"FUCK."

Humping and twisting in agony, her whole ass now a region of salt induced of pain.

This was Chen's finest hour, holding tightly onto the bucking girl she didn't have to thrust, it was all being done for her, through exquisite pain and a large helping of humiliation.

Those of the onlookers who weren't holding the sobbing 20year old down had stripped off and were looking on, rubbing their clit or someone else's, the sound of slurping wet pussy was everywhere, with several tonguing at each others pussy spurred on by the screams and the idea of inflicting pain.

Chen pulled out again, the girl thought even more pain will be hers to endure but she was quickly slid off the table and forced into a kneeling position just in time for her to watch the jetting cum land all over her face.

So dirty and disgusting she thought and was promptly sick over her tits and belly, how they all laughed and how quickly they were reaching an orgasm themselves over the poor slave's plight.

Chen wiped her cock with a tissue and stuffed it into the slave's mouth, holding it there while she struggled till she could finally spit it out.

Someone threw a champagne bucket of ice and water over her to wash her down, leaving her a limp, used, wreck on the floor.

Menbership

Chen often ran a small newspaper advert to trawl for new customers.

Club... Free admission . . . . Lesbians only.

Strict membership - Rules. .

Stricter conduct - Rules.

A selected few of her 'regulars' and 21 new women were present as Chen, dressed in an expensive long gown greeted them.

She surveyed the new women, prepared to turn away any that were too old or ugly to fit in with her clientele, luckily they all passed her scrutiny.

She had some mild games planned to check the reaction of the new ones and a scenario had been worked out with all her 'regulars'. Bix, a full breasted, sexy, nubile 21 year old looked no more than 18 and dressed in a white 'school' blouse barely held closed across her full tits by a single button and very short skirt held the same way.

She sat with another 'regular' who was to play her mother, as the evening progressed with everyone drinking and chatting, the music started and the small 'dance floor' filled to a slow waltz.

Bix and her 'mother' joined in and soon a rock and roll tune got them dancing fast with Bix whirling around in her short skirt flashing to all, that she wore no panties.

As planned her 'mother' tripped her up sending her sprawling across the floor landing with her skirt looking like a belt.

"You did that on purpose," she shouted, still laying there flaunting her sex.

"I hate you," she said petulantly.

Getting to her feet she struck her 'mother' across the cheek, not a new experience for them as they both enjoyed some pain.

The 'mother' grabbed at Bix belatedly, as the girl swung away from her, pulling a corner of her blouse which made the single fastening give way and pulled the blouse from her.

Breasts bouncing, Bix stormed away only to be grabbed by another 'regular' who got a limited hold on the hem of the short skirt, that button pinged off across the room and Bix stood naked in just 'school' shoes and white ankle socks.

"Cow," she snarled, (as they had rehearsed it), Chen watched the new women's reactions, they were all caught up in the drama and avidly gazing on the naked girl.

Another 'regular' shouted she should be punished and pulled Bix onto her lap, beating her lovely bottom with her hand. People moved to surround the tableau, as someone took a 'decorative' cane from the wall.

"Here use this," she cried, looking for support from the new ones, they were all nodding, eyes shining at this 'unexpected' spectacle.

The cane rose and fell making livid red lines across her white bum,

"Should she have more," asked the 'regular'

"Yes," said several of the new comers.

"Here it's awkward for me," you thrash her.

The die was cast, others, mostly new, took turns to cane the squealing girl, till the huge red burning area of her bum started to look chastised enough.

Breathing hard, customers returned to their seats, many of the new ones striking up acquaintances over the spectacle they had taken part in.

Chen walked onto the dance floor and announced a game to be held soon, volunteers were asked for as the game was explained and she chose many of the new women as well as the regulars.

Eight barstools were set up with a metal bucket on each, a nylon cord attached to the handle ran over a heavy steel cable some ten feet from the ground, with the loose end hanging.

Sterilised vibrators all the same type, with a ring at the base were loosely tied to the string.

The volunteers each stood by a vibrator and there was no shortage of helpers to slip the vibrator into their pussy and tighten the cord hard, making the bucket almost rise from the barstool.

The same helpers clipped tin cups to each of the players nipples with wickedly sharp spring clips.

"Now, you can change your notes into high and very low denomination coins at the bar," said Chen.

"You must place 5 low coins in each bucket and 5 high coins in each cup of your (one) preferred girl."

The clientele thought this was a novel entertainment and many newcomers had already made up their minds to join the club membership.

The barstools were taken from under the buckets and the quiescent vibrators took the strain.

The game progressed with a long line of women eagerly depositing their coins and favouring the tit cups of some.

After a while the weight of the buckets was such that the girls had to pull back with their pussy and those with filled tit cups were at 45 degrees to maintain their footing. Unfortunately those with empty tit cups were straining back even further their pussies held high by the taut cord and the heavy bucket.

The helpers now fiddled in the wet pussies (some longer than others) to switch on the vibrators, a wet humming filled the room.

More coins were added, sometimes hands that put the coins in the bucket, purposely pushed down as well, punishing the pussy on the other end as the volunteers now trembled with the vibrations coursing through them and sweet honey dripping down their thighs.

Some were violently shaking, up on their toes and the cord quivering like a bowstring as the bucket tried to pull each vibrator from its slippery sheath.

Now, every so often, a quivering woman would arch her back and shudder as an orgasm ripped through her but they continued not only in pursuit of the money but of more orgasms.

The sight of dripping wet pussies thrust forward and openly cumming was enough for them to discard their clothes, following the lead of the regulars.

Now as well as the continuously cumming volunteers, onlookers were treating their clits to a well earned treat, often with others knelt before them helping with their tongues.

Chen looked on, this was going better than expected, her Shemale cock was hard at the sight of the volunteers in pain. And some were now slumping onto the floor, many from leaning back too far and the vibrator sliding juicily from them.

Others had cum for the third or fourth time and shaking so violently as to eject the vibrator in a shower of pussy juice.

Most vibrators were swinging from the cords and only two girls were holding on to their pussy slicked vibrators, when at last, one slipped out with a release of juicy nectar and the other girl was declared the winner.

All that weren't still slurping at the velvet cup gathered round eagerly licking dry the winner and then turning to the prostrate losers for more juicy pickings.

All of the customers had cum several times, generally with strangers and declared the evening the best they had ever had. Dressed but with mouths and faces smeared with the sticky residue of countless pussies, they kissed each other good night and went home very happy.

Self mutilation

Now 6 months since her first encounter with the club clientele, the once wilful slave, with her laced up pussy was a picture of servitude and many gathered round to inspect the sight.

How was it done, they wanted to know.

"Well she knew the harsh rules I had laid down," said her dark mistress,

"Any infringement meant punishment."

"Eight times she failed me and each time I sprayed her pussy with anaesthetic, told her to finger herself until she was ready to cum. She would then nod and I would hand her a sterile, thick needle, she then drilled the hole in her labia herself."

"Generally the pain was enough to make her cum, or I would help with my fingers."

"I would then put a small tube in the hole to keep it open and superglue it to her labia, by the time the super glue lost its hold the new hole was permanent."

They all believed the idea of the slave being made to torture herself was the most exquisite torture of all, nearly as good as when she failed her mistress and the knowledge she had to torture herself yet again.

"How does she pee?" asked someone.

"Well it's normally tied a little looser but I thought the dramatic pulling looked crueller," was the reply.

"Is she allowed untie it to wash," another asked.

"No I forbid her to touch it, she presents herself to me, I untie it, scrub her and rebind a new lace,"

"You look after her so well, her tongue must give you lots of intense orgasms."

A satisfied smile was the reply.

"Lets see her forced to torture herself again," said one.

"Well her pussy is well and truly stitched up but I suppose she could start on her breasts."

The slaves face fell, she had thought the night was a reward for her pain and loyalty but the mistress already had two evil needles in her hand.

Made to sit on the table so all could see, the mistress untied the slave's cruel lacing.

There was applause all round for the cunning deception, many were present at her previous degradation at the club and looked forward to good sport.

The dark Mistress tweaked, then sprayed the poor slave's nipples with pain killer.

Random people were chosen as to who would lick and finger her pussy and the fun began, it seemed at times that some were purposely delaying her climax to prolong the inevitable but she finally took over and fingered herself toward the first climax of the evening. Legs wide and pussy wet and glistening she brought herself to the brink.

Fearfully she nodded and her mistress gave her the large needle and with sticky fingers, she stuck it slowly and deliberately through her left nipple, she orgasmed as she did so, the needle bounced and swayed as she climaxed on the pain and humiliation.

Blood was running down her breast, they all cheered, the sting of the anaesthetic entering the wound must have been worse than the open lesion itself.

Breasts heaving, the slave nodded once more and the mistress inserted a glued tube and pushed it in place.

One onlooker said,

"Perhaps I should get mine to punish herself but I can't find inventive and degrading ways to do it."

"Well you do now," said another.

The slave sat, head bowed, waiting to get over the first pain before she embarked on the other breast.

Chen watched the blood and pain avidly, her raised cock showed how much she enjoyed it.

Lesbians crowded round wanting to lick the girl's dripping pussy and to get a closer look at her disfigured labia.

Fingering and licking the poor wretch, she was once again set on the road to an orgasm, her clitoris was stroked and sucked, every effort was made to make her cum.

Her mistress watched her closely for an orgasmic build up and once again the pathetic creature nodded, taking the needle and awkwardly pushed it determinedly through her right nipple.

She needed extra licking and fingering to cum this time but everyone was delighted - apart from her.

She slumped back exhausted, pussy dripping and blood running down both tits, she was utterly spent.

Chen, with naked breasts and erect cock on display walked up to her mistress and said,

"This will liven her up," and gave her a dildo. Something in Chen's eyes made the mistress take it, she inserted the dildo, the girl went rigid and screamed.

"TAKE IT OUT.".

People had caught on and were saying,

"What's that dear, do you demand things of your mistress, that means more punishment."

The dildo was screwed round to let more of the Cayenne pepper burn the tender walls of her sex.

She writhed, swore and shouted that Chen was the devil herself as they all laughed at the prank and the abject pain it induced.

Other clubs

Chen, often socialised with other beautiful Shemales, especially a lovely, petite Japanese underground club owner named Kawaii.

The club called 'Pain and able' was several cities away and catered for all tastes, often a mistress would lead a naked slave in by the dick, pulling the abused one around the room.

The slaves were either female, Shemale or fully male, as some mistresses liked only to punish men, using the racks and pillories in the club.

12