Cherie and Keith: The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Please"

"I'll make love to you like that boy never did" I whispered.

I held my cock and stroked her clit with it.

"Mmm ... I'm ready now! She pleaded.

I thrust my cock into her slowly, she was so tight. She moaned when she felt me thrust all the way inside her. She writhed underneath me as I held onto her silky body. I began to make love to her, feeling her respond, moving her hips as I thrust into her over and over again. She gripped my shoulders, kissing them, running her tongue over my skin. She closed her eyes as I moved inside her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. That perfect smile.

"Yes, Dad, it feels so good"

"It sure does, sweetie. You like me inside you?"

"Mmm hmm"

It felt amazing to be inside her. This beautiful young woman that was mine and mine alone. I felt her walls contracting as I thrust inside her. I was so aroused by her body, her expression as I thrust into her, the little whimpers and moans that emanated from deep inside her throat. I made love to her slowly, feeling every inch of her under my palm, feeling her hips rise and fall.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"I want it harder. I want you to come inside me"

I gazed at her pretty face. She looked into my eyes and smiled shyly.

"Are you sure?"

"I've wanted it for so long"

That was all the encouragement that I needed.

I thrust inside her faster, feeling her grip me as she moaned, feeling my cock reaching its climax. Her pussy felt amazing. I watched her face as she thrust back at me, throwing her head back, her soft cries spurring me on. I cried a deep, guttural moan as I felt myself coming, coming inside her as she held me.

"Yes, Daddy. Yes" she moaned.

"Oh, God" I felt the last emission of my semen being pumped into her body as she lay still, gripping me.

We stayed there, holding each other. As close as two lovers can be.

"Oh sweetheart, that was amazing. You are amazing"

"I love you" she told me.

"I love you too" I replied, kissing her all over her face. When I moved my face away I saw that she was crying.

"Are you alright?" I was so worried. Had I hurt her?

"No, Dad, it's alright," she continued, "I'm just so happy."

I kissed her deeply, holding her close as we shared in our joy.

Eventually I pulled out slowly and we lay next to each other, her hand on my chest as she snuggled up to me. I looked at her body, running my hands over her soft skin.

The next day we woke up next to each other. It was now Saturday morning. We had the whole weekend to share in our newfound love for each other.

"Come on," I told her, "Let's go downstairs and make breakfast"

We trundled downstairs and I made her fried eggs on toast. I loved watching her eat. Knowing that she was properly nourished made me happy.

We spent the whole morning and afternoon cuddling and watching romantic comedies on television. I read her some of my favourite poetry and she talked to me all about what she is studying and what she wants to do.

Later on we took a hot bath together and went downstairs in our towels. We lay on the sofa on top of our towels as we dried off. I removed my towel, pulling my trousers on. She put her panties on then put on her camisole top but I remembered something. She lay down, her head resting in my lap. I pulled her camisole top up to expose her stomach.

"You have a scar", I murmured, running my hand across her stomach. She had a flat, red scar that went from two ribs down from her breasts to the top of her belly button. She must have inflicted it upon herself almost a year ago now.

"It reminds me of how much we loved Mum" she whispered, emotion coursing through her voice.

"I loved your Mum so much," I said. "I love you, too. If you weren't here Cherie, I wouldn't be either".

"Don't say that" she said, trembling.

"It's true, love. Without you I would be nothing. What life would be worth living if I didn't have you?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Do you really mean it when you kiss me? Do you love me like you loved Mum?" she asked.

"Yes, I do mean it. I love you. I ache to touch you, Cherie. You make me so happy. Even if you never let me touch you again, just you being here makes me happier than life itself ever could"

She sat up, moving closer to me, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Kiss me" she gulped. "Kiss me, Dad. I've wanted this for so long. I've been thinking of what it would be like to make love with you and now that I know, I don't want it to stop. Is that wrong?"

"Baby, nothing ever felt so right"

She leant forward, kissing me hard, her arms wrapped around my waist tightly. My hand drifted to her breast over her camisole top and I rubbed at her nipple under the thin fabric. She moaned and sat on my lap, wrapping her legs around me, my hardening cock rubbing up against her panties. She moaned and ground herself harder into me, sitting up so that there was space between us so that I could touch her.

"Oh Dad, this feels so good. I can't believe we are doing this"

I french kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth for her to suck on as she pulled her camisole down and pulled my hand back to her breast. I kneaded her breasts with both hands as she rocked her hips back and forth on my lap, her hair falling over her shoulder as she closed her eyes. She looked so beautiful, like a goddess. Her mouth was open as I watched her move, pressing herself harder into me.

"I think we are going to have to take this upstairs before I have any more trouble with these trousers!" I told her. She smiled at me coyly.

"Daddy lets go and fuck, I want to feel you inside me. Would you like that?"

"A tight, sweet pussy like yours, my dear? Ooh, I'll have to think about that one" I said in mock concentration. She grinned and ran upstairs.

"You've got to catch me first!"

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could in just enough time to see her run into her bedroom.

"You can't hide!" I said, walking into her room. I looked around.

She must be under the bed, I mused. She has to be under the bed. I kneeled down to look underneath the bed, but to my surprise, she wasn't there. I heard the wardrobe door roll back behind me and saw her dart out of the room. Why didn't I think of that?

I ran to catch up with her and cornered her in the bathroom. She smiled at me playfully. I had caught her. I grabbed her and began to tickle her.

"Daddy, Daddy stop! Please!" she said loudly, trying to dodge my hands, but I was too fast for her. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.

"Now, my dear Cherie, it's my turn" I said, holding her tightly. She smiled at me, like a Cheshire cat grin.

"I was hoping you would say that" she whispered.

"You're a woman and you're getting far too old to play these games" I said, my eyebrow cocked.

"Well what are we going to do instead with all these years ahead of us, then hmm?" she asked slyly.

"Adult stuff" I replied, throwing her on the bed.

"Sounds promising"

"Only if you stay at home" I replied.

"I don't want a husband, Daddy, I want you"

I took down my pants and stood there, my erection growing visibly in front of her haunting gaze.

"Come here" she said, aroused.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her, she sat on the edge of the bed, taking my growing hardness in her hand. Never taking her eyes off mine, she began to lick along the underside of my cock, which felt so good.

"It's been so long, baby" I said wistfully. She nodded.

She took me into her mouth and began to suck on the length of my cock, moving her lips up and down my shaft, working her magic on me. I groaned, running my hands through my hair as she sucked my cock. I watched her as her hot mouth moved along my length faster. I thought about how sexy she looked as she worked me, she looked hungry for it. She wanted it.

"Baby, I'm going to come, I'm so close" she moved up and down on my cock faster, sucking me within an inch of her life, holding my ass as she moved her tight little mouth along my cock relentlessly.

"Ohh" I groaned as I began to come, my thick sperm shooting into her, filling her mouth with my cream. I held her head as I emptied myself down her throat. I felt her swallow as she closed her mouth around me tighter, hugging my cock between her lips. I pulled away and my dick fell limp from her mouth to rest on the top of my thigh.

"Jesus, Baby" I said, running my hand down her cheek. Some of my come had dribbled out of her mouth down her chin and I wiped it off with my finger and she took my digit into her mouth, licking off the last of my come. I stroked her face.

"Oh darling that was wonderful" I said, kissing her on the head.

"Dad, I'm hungry" she said. "I need to eat too you know!"

I burst out laughing. It was just the way she said it. She is such a funny little minx.

"Come on" I said, slapping her leg gently. "I'll make your favourite, stroganoff with white wine sauce?"

She gave me a hug. But it was no ordinary hug. It was an embrace full of sexual promise. She pressed herself up against me in such a way that was not that of a daughter's touch. I suddenly felt rather warm.

After dinner we sat down for a while to let our food digest, she was laying down on my lap, stretched out like a cat. I tickled her tummy and she smiled at me. I leant down and kissed her on the mouth firmly, enough to give her warning of my intentions. I moved my hand up under her top and she looked at me with a little half smile spread across her face. When I moved my hand up to cup the swell of her breast she put her hand over mine and squeezed it. I stroked her nipples until she started to squirm, pushing her hips up toward the ceiling.

"Dad" she breathed, closing her eyes, sticking her chest out further for my affections as I stroked her two soft mountains of flesh gently. I lifted her top up, moving it above her breasts. Her tits were hard and rosy. I leant down and took one of them into my mouth, hearing her gasp as I tongued her succulent peaks, switching from one to the other until she took my hand and moved it down, down to the waistband of her shorts. She opened her eyes and stared at me longingly.

"Please take me upstairs" she asked softly.

She got up off of my lap and took my hand. I followed her upstairs, watching how her butt cheeks moved with every step she took, her young skin so soft and tender. We stepped into my room and she turned to me, mouth slightly open, looking at me wide eyed. She unbuttoned my shirt and pressed her body up against my chest, her hands moving up my back. I put my hands through her hair and kissed her passionately and she responded, slipping her shorts off and moving towards the bed. She pushed me down and sat on my thigh, rubbing her pussy along my leg as she moved. It tickled a little and she smiled. I kissed her hard as she ground herself onto me and suddenly felt wetness on my thigh. She began pumping her hand up and down my cock as she pleasured herself on me. She was so wet. Her pussy was still rubbing against my now slippery thigh as she kissed me with a passion.

"Fuck me, Daddy" she asked insistently, moving off of my thigh.

"Lay down" She moved up onto the bed further, not taking her eyes off of me.

I got on the bed and lay on top of her, kissing her cheeks, her ears, her neck, her breasts, holding my cock and rubbing it up and down her slippery pussy.

"Do you want me, baby?"

"Yes" she moaned.

"Do you want it now?"

"Yes Daddy, please fuck me, please put it in" she writhed against me.

I thrust into her in one quick motion.

"Ahh!" she cried as she writhed against me, grabbing my strong arms as I held her.

"Be a good girl for Daddy" I whispered, "Your pussy feels so good baby"

She just moaned.

I thrust into her harder, establishing a rhythm, her hips thrusting up to meet mine as I nibbled her neck. She bit down into my shoulder gently as I fucked her, mewing and coaxing me, squeezing my cock inside her. She made my cock feel so good. I thrust inside her and felt her opening her legs wider, welcoming me in.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy" she panted.

"Oh Baby, Daddy's coming" I gripped her tightly. I began to explode inside her. I came so hard. I felt her walls grip me tightly as I came inside her.

I pulled out. Her pussy was filled with my come. I felt between her legs and felt my come leaking out of her tight cunt. I stroked her clit with my wet finger coated with my own fluid and she gasped.

"Daddy, that felt so lovely. Can I come now?"

"Of course darling. Anything you want" I stroked circles around her clit, feeling her hips respond underneath my hand. Her pussy was like an inferno. She was so hot and wet.

"I need to come so bad" she said, her arm wrapped round my shoulder as I touched her.

I stroked her clit faster as she closed her eyes. I leant down and took her nipple between my lips, tugging on it gently.

"Ahh!" she cried as the combination took her over the edge.

She came, her hips bucking against my hand as she gripped me tightly.

She relaxed and I held her close to me, kissing her on head.

"That was wonderful Daddy, thank you" she whispered, kissing me passionately.

When she pulled away we were both breathless. I stared into her eyes.

"You have made my life worth living, Cherie, just for being you" I whispered. "Wherever you go in your life I'll always be with you in my mind."

"Dad, I'm not going anywhere" she replied. "I want to stay here with you. Today, tomorrow ... forever."

12