Cherish the Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never drank that straight," she said more to herself than the others.

"Really?" Greg said with a voice that mocked faux sincerity, "You do it like a pro." He poured her another shot. She drank it again.

Cherish knew what she was doing. She thought of her friends upstairs, the two passed out on the bed, the ones who had come with their boyfriends, husbands, lovers. . .and how they had left her awake and drunk, making her entertain herself with nothing but the television to keep her company. She then thought of how she'd walked down to the pool, stripped and enjoyed her moment of naughtiness. This was different though. She'd imagined dirty things with the men that had first come to the bar, but now she was with them and two others. This was more real than she had ever thought it would be. So why didn't she leave? Why didn't she get up and walk out? Would they stop her? Did she want them to?

The touch of another's finger on her temple made her focus on what was happening around her. "Cherish." She glanced at Matt. "We're going to fuck you," he whispered to her.

The tingling in her gut turned into a hard roll. Her eyes grew wide again, and her tongue darted out to moisten her suddenly dry lips. "I know," she whispered back, suddenly admitting to herself that she wanted these men to use her. She wanted her own dirty secret that no one but her and they would ever know about.

Matt and the others grinned. He reached out and turned the bar stool, she sat on, toward him. His fingers moved to where her hand clenched the knotted towel. He pulled her fingers away, placed them on her lap and the went to the knot and released it.

Cherish whimpered as the towel parted, exposing her breasts, abdomen and sex, though it was slightly hidden by her legs, tightly pressed together. A pair of hands gathered up her hair and twisted the long knots into a firm fist. She felt a set of warm lips on her neck as she held Matt's gaze.

Gregory's mouth moved from the base of her neck up to the top of it, where he paused and sucked on her flesh. His tongue pressed circles against her pulse, then he moved further to nibble and tug on her ear lobe. "Gonna fuck every hole," he hissed against her ear, then reached around to pinch one of her tits.

Another whimper left her parted lips. Her body pressed forward into the hand that had sought out her breast. "I think we've got a slut on our hands," James answered, as he moved from the bar to lean against the pool table.

"Are you a slut?" Matt asked as his hand moved to cup her other breast.

Cherish swallowed the "no" that she had been ready to give. In its place she nodded her head "yes." In her fantasies, she was a slut. She wanted to be a slut. Craved it. Matt grinned, squeezed her breast tight and then reached down to push her knees apart.

"Touch yourself, slut," Matt told her.

Her hand shook as it dropped from the bar to rest on her sex. She breathed heavily as Matt watched her fingers slide up and down her pussy. She saw his eyes dilate and a sense of power seeped into her. Cherish thought of how to make this man want her. How to make all of them want her. She reached for the whisky bottle, poured herself another glass and drank it down, all the while, keeping her fingers busy with her soft crimson curls. Courage seemed to come from the bottom of that glass as Cherish played with herself. Her gaze shifted from Matt, to James and Ricky. She knew Gregory still stood behind her. His mouth moving constantly across her neck, ears, shoulder, yet she also sensed he watched, having one of the most impressive views that any of them had.

Deeper her fingers moved inside herself. She twirled two digits to the left, then the right. One she curled, allowing it to rub and caress the inner fleshy surfaces. The other remained straight, seeking a deeper spot to play. Eventually, her lids began to flutter close and she heard the whispers of Greg and Matt encouraging her. The sound of a bar stool being shoved back was only an after thought as she brought herself closer to a pending release.

"Wait baby girl," a voice called out to her. She opened her eyes, a glazed expression on her face took in a hungry one on Greg's. "Give me your hand," he told her.

She lifted the juice covered fingers and watched him pull them into his mouth. "Mmm..." she whimpered, and the gasped as warm breath covered her moist mound. Cherish stared down at her pussy, now blanketed by Matt's face. She shuddered violently as his head moved up and down on her cunt. Greg held her against him, giving her the support of his chest to lean on. "Fuck me," she gasped as Matt drove his tongue into her opening.

"Soon," Gregory promised.

"All of us," Ricky grunted. She turned a lazy gaze toward the other two men and saw that they had stripped down and were stroking their cocks. A moment of fear ricochet through her, but was driven out as Matt's teeth began to gnaw on her clit and his fingers drove into her hot core. She cried out. Gregory gripped her breasts with both hands, mashed them to her chest and tore into the nipples with hard twists and pinches.

"You like that, don't you slut?" Gregory growled, then twisted harder when she answered "yes."

Cherish bounced up and down on the bar stool, grinding her pussy against the hungry mouth of Matt, who was not relentless of his pursuit to make her come. She draped her legs over his shoulders, gripped the edge of the bar, and grabbed his head with her free hand. Harder he sucked and finger fucked her. Harder she pulled him into her. "Ohh fuck, yes!" she screamed over and over again. A hand came over her mouth and she twisted her head to try and free herself.

"Shhh sweets, can't get caught," Greg answered. She said nothing, but gave up the fight and rode the stranger's face as she climaxed over him. The fluids flowed thick and heavy from deep within her. Cherish shook and shuddered as Matt swiped his way in and out of her pussy, licking, sucking, drinking every drop her body expelled. She leaned back on Greg, shivering with every sensation. When he lifted himself from her cunt, her head seemed to loll to one side. She felt a firm grip of fingers on her chin and then she tasted herself on Matt's tongue.

The kiss was mostly one-sided as Cherish tried to comprehend that this stranger had just made her come and that all of these men were going to fuck her. She sighed when he moved from her mouth. Gregory spun the bar stool and she was barely aware that he was lifting her up. When she was deposited on the pool table, a sliver of indecision went through her, only to be replaced with delight as she imagined the secret she would carry all her life. Cherish purred, stretched and spread her legs, offering herself to the first taker.

James groaned and climbed onto the table, lifted her somewhat and reset her in the very center. "Red pussy. . .I've never fucked a redhead," he muttered and then ran the tip of his cock across her come-coated mound. "Are you a hot fuck, Cherish?" he asked and then drove his dick into her slick opening.

Cherish cried out in pleasure as his cock filled her. Her fingers reached out for something to hold on to and she gripped the edge of the table with a deathlike hold. James pounded in and out of her, fucking her with no thought or care as to her comfort. Cherish didn't mind, she was lost in the feeling of being used like the slut she'd always dreamed she was. Her hips rose and fell as her lover drove into her. Eventually she was clawing his back, dragging her nails down his flesh and begging him for more.

James grunted and growled with every thrust into her tight channel. "Shut her mouth, Ricky." James pulled out long enough for Ricky to grab Cherish turn her body so she lay the width of the table. Her head hung slightly from the side and she felt her pussy tighten as her imagination took over, this time she knew however that she was not going to be left in want. A cock was suddenly thrust into her mouth and James's dick was plunged back into her opening.

She sucked and stroked the stiff tool with her tongue, while clasping as hard as she could on the one that was pounding into her pussy. Her throat constricted and she gagged on the dick that was fucking her mouth, but no relief from the pressure was given her. Cherish balked slightly, but then swallowed, adjusted her breathing and accepted the hungry dick. Deeper she took him, drawing the pre cum free and greedily swallowing it. Her pussy continued to swallow up its own cock. The sucking sounds of two dicks being pleasured filled her ears and she milked them both in a rhythm that only a slut like Cherish accomplish.

The first eruption of come filled her mouth and she purred in pleasure at the knowledge. Ricky pulled out, and squirted a second stream across her face. She ran her fingers over it, licked the pads of her digits and then gathered his cock to her face. Her tongue ran over it, then down to his balls, which she sucked and licked with vigor. Then she felt the loss of James cock and she cried out from the loss.

James eyed her questionable, shrugged his shoulders and then drove back in. "Yes!" she screamed and lifted her hips. "I'm a slut remember! Fuckin' use me. Come in me. Fuck me."

Her words brought a grin from James and she smiled, ground into him and urged him toward his release. His fluids erupted and she arched her back. "Ohhh fuck yes!" she came again, covering his dick with her juices. "More,"she whimpered, pushing her hips into him. "I want more," she demanded, clawing at the velvet table.

James chuckled, shook his head and moved from between her used pussy. She gazed down at her cunt and licked her lips. "Come back," she begged. James winked and moved to her head. He gave her the cock she craved. Cherish cleaned it with long, swift swipes of her tongue and then squeaked from surprise as she was dragged across the width. Her gaze shot to the man that held her ankles. Gregory's cock was poised and ready. Cherish's legs dangled from the table and she had barely a moment to register that his dick was the next one to consume her.

He shoved in the thick tool, driving himself to the hilt and forcing her to accept every inch. He held himself still, giving her a moment to adjust to the new size. The he dragged himself out of her. Several times he eased his way in and out of her. His hands wrapped her legs around his hips, leaving his palms free for the mangling of her tits. He twisted the nubs, pulled them, pinched them and watched as she thrashed on the soft fabric-covered table.

"You're a good slut, Cherish," Gregory told her as he pulled out and slapped her clit with the head of his cock.

"A very good fuck," Matt agreed, as did the other two who were busy watching and waiting for another go at their little treasure.

Cherish relished the compliment, driving herself deeper into her role of "good slut". She tossed profanities and begged for harder thrusts, more come, and even bites and slaps. Soon she was covering another cock with honey and feeling more juices from a stranger coat the inner walls of her heated flesh.

Matt ran his hands down her body after Gregory pulled free of her vise-like grip. He leaned in and whispered against her ear. "Every hole, bitch."

Cherish could only nod her head and gave no fight as she felt him roll her over. He pulled her down a few more inches; this time her feet touched the floor of the bar and she trembled. "I've never," she said quietly.

"Wonderful," Matt said with genuine delight. "I always have liked virgin ass." He smeared the natural lubrication of her come and the other men's into her ass, spread her cheeks and drove himself deep into her.

The scream that should have erupted from her throat was covered by the dick she'd recently had in her. Gregory pumped his softening tool in and out of her mouth, forcing her to wash it and keep her groans of either pleasure or pain from being heard.

Matt used her, slapping her ass with his palm as he violated her virgin hole. He drilled deeper, grabbing her hips and lifting her off him, till only the head of his cock remained. He paused, gave her moment to breath and then plundered her again. Over and over he fucked her, eventually Cherish wanted each impalement and her body signaled its need. She pushed back, squeezed tight, and pulled her mouth free of Greg's cock to demand Matt fuck her tight ass. Matt pulled her hair, forcing her head back as he rode her with abandonment. Soon he was filling her ass with his seed, then pushing her around to shove his dick into her hole and pumping his way toward another release of hot, sticky milk.

Cherish took all the cock she could that night, gripping them with her weary muscles, drinking their seed and savoring the flavors that poured from each man. She whimpered, begged, and pleaded for their come. Held her tits up for their fluid, licked as much of it off her breasts as she could and then when the told her they were done fucking their slut, she whimpered her disappointment. Matt found her clothes, tossed them to her and then pushed her back toward the pool. Cherish walked back to the elevator, mindless of anything but the throbbing between her legs and the loss of ever being a slut for anyone ever again. She let herself back into her room. Her clothes fell from her hands, landing on the floor, just inside the room. She glanced briefly at her friends, then noted the sun was about to rise.

She smiled as she climbed into bed. Her fingers found a home against her come-soaked and filled pussy. Sleep came to her, but no dreams filled her senses. She was the first to wake up, and even then she lay in bed, touching and caressing herself as she thought of all the come she'd consumed. A soft purr fell from her lips as she brought herself to morning climax, the sounds lost to the sleeping figures in the bed beside her.

12