Cherokee

Story Info
An office wrestling match.
3.2k words
4.15
101.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
molefe
molefe
9 Followers

I remember the first time I laid eyes on her. I was standing outside the building having a cigarette, my only vice, well okay, one of my vices, when a green Cherokee pulled up and out stepped the most beautiful blonde I had ever seen. She was about 5'7" with a great face, wonderful body and the most incredible legs. Long, lean tanned and muscular. Normally blondes are not what attract my attention, I much prefer the exotic look, but something about her mesmerized me.

As she walked by she stopped, gave me a great smile and introduced herself. " Hi, I'm Starla, and our company is moving into your building. " She told me that her husband had started a small business at home which had grown, and now they were taking some office space and she was going to be working with him. I was amazed I could even talk, but we chatted for a few minutes and I managed not to stumble too badly over my words. I hoped she had no idea what I was thinking about...

As time went by I saw Starla occasionally, usually walking in or out, and I even thought about stopping working and just smoking all day so I could see her more. She was always so friendly and it made my day to see her smile. Of course it disturbed my day too, because I would then have to daydream about her, but the productivity loss was worth it!!

And then one day 'it' happened. Well the first of two 'its' really.

I was working away at some meaningless task on the computer, when something made me look outside the window. Starla had her back to me, and the tailgate of the Cherokee was up. She seemed to be sorting out some boxes and papers in the back and all I could see was those long muscular legs and a tiny chiffon skirt riding higher and higher up her thighs. I could not look away, even though I felt a little embarrassed. I knew I was intruding, but hoped she would never notice since our windows are tinted to keep the sun out and they are hard to see through.

Suddenly the breeze came up, and for a few seconds her skirt lifted. I could not believe it, She was not wearing any underwear, and I had the most incredible view of a perfect ass, with two, firm and tanned cheeks. She did not even make a move to straighten or pull down her skirt. I must have blushed, even aware that no one could see what I was seeing, and I felt so bad for intruding I looked away. By the time I looked back she was climbing into the Cherokee and soon drove away.

For the first time I actually tried to avoid seeing her when I hung out smoking. I was terrified that I would blush and not know what to say, but after a while I did not feel so bad, and we soon resumed our casual friendship, exchanging a 'hi' and 'how are you' every now and then.

And then the second 'it' happened. And if the first one was amazing, I don't know what words to use for the second.

It was about 8:30 PM and I was working away at my desk rushing to finish an overdue proposal. Aren't they all, I know you are thinking.

I was the only one in the office, and concentrating so I could finish and get out of there before it got too late when I heard a soft tap on the window. Being dark outside, I was easily seen, but could not see anything beyond the glass. I shielded my eyes from the glare, and saw Starla standing outside, motioning to the door and holding a set of keys. I realized the timer must have shut the door and she did not have a building key to get in.

I walked out of the office and to the building door to let her in, and after thanking me, she said, " working late tonight I see? Well we are both in the same boat tonight. I am working late too" We bemoaned our fate for a few minutes and then she threw me off and I blushed wildly by what she said next. " Derek, can I say something... I noticed for a while you seemed to avoid me. I hope it was not because you saw something one day and were embarrassed. " I was stunned. I felt my self blushing and stammering as I said, " I am so sorry, I did not know you saw me. I apologize. I know I should not have looked and I felt bad about it. "

"Sorry? Sorry? " she said "why? Didn't you like what you saw? I knew you saw me. " I was at a total loss for words. "No! No! Its not that" I stuttered, "I adored the view, its just that I felt like I was... umm... well... err... intruding, and in addition... " I let my words tail off.

"In addition what?" she said, to which I replied, "I don't think so. I have said enough already, I better stop before I get myself into real trouble here. "

"WHAT? You chicken" she teased me, " don't make me force it out of you! Do I have to MAKE you tell me?"

This new flirtatious Starla was a new one for me, so I played along bantering back and forth. " So, you can make me do things? I don't think so. I only have about 5 inches and 40 pounds on you " I joked back.

"Wanna bet????" She asked with a gleam in her eye.
"That depends on the stakes" I replied

She responded. " OK. The stakes are lunch and I am going to get you to tell me anything I want. "

I continued to play along accepting the bet and asking " and how exactly are you going to make me tell you anything. "

"You'll see" she replied. " And by the way do you have any open space in your office?" she asked.

I told her we had one large unused area and after saying that would probably do she followed me into our offices and said "OK lets go, I am going to change in that office over there, you strip down to your underwear. " What??? What do you mean? What exactly do you have in mind here?"

" I am going to wrestle you into submission, kick your ass and make you finish your sentence" was her response.

" I don't think so. Firstly I don't wrestle with women, and actually have never wrestled with anyone since school yard playing around a hundred years ago. "

"Oh? So now you are chickening out? You can't handle the thought of being beaten and humiliated by a woman " she teased in a playful voice, " and I thought you accepted the bet. Well too bad. But if you chicken out remember I will always remind you about this and tease you about being too wimpy to wrestle with little old me. ”

By this time I was already growing hard at the thought of seeing her body again, and all the taunting was too much for me. "What the heck" I said, " lets do it" thinking that I had just earned my self a lunch.

She went into the empty office to change, and in the meanwhile I stripped down to my boxers. I know that she was married, and as you may have guessed I was too, but I am ashamed to admit that I was now thinking about other things.

I waited for her to emerge, and when she did I almost stopped breathing. She was wearing a tiny Lace bra and Panties, and for the first time I saw just how toned and muscular her body really was. For a second I thought that this may have been a mistake, but then pushed that aside with thoughts about how I was going to teach her a lesson not to tease me. And besides, I might even get a chance to get those remaining clothes off and feel that amazing body next to mine.

"Let's go pansy ass,” she said, as we started circling around each other.

I laughed " Pansy ass? We will see who is the pansy ass".

For a few seconds we circled around, and I must admit I was not thinking much about wrestling. I was focused much more on other things, which was my first mistake, as she suddenly rushed, grabbed my arms and swept my legs. I would have been totally humiliated if I did not manage to hold on and at least pull her down with me. Wow! She was quick and strong I thought as I tried to roll away. I am going to have to be a little careful. Rolling away however was my second mistake. Before I could recover and while I was still on my knees and about to stand up, she grabbed me from behind, and forced me to the floor. Much as I tried to wriggle and squirm my way out of there, I could not, and even when I tried to reach back with my arms she slapped them away. The next thing I felt was her hand reaching between my legs and stroking my cock through my boxers.

" So... still thinking about that bet you made? Want to give now little man? " She taunted me, as I got harder and harder, and squirmed around helplessly. By now I was feeling a mixture of excitement and humiliation. I was embarrassed at how easily she was overpowering me and yet so excited by the thought at the same time. " Hey big boy... Not so glad about that bet now I'll bet," she said with a giggle. It sounded like she was not even exerting herself.

Finally I managed to wriggle away, and started to roll onto my back and get her off me, but even that was not as easy as I thought it would be. We rolled around, locked together, panting with the effort, our bodies beginning to heat up with the exertion and the excitement. We were locked into an incredible struggle for supremacy. It seemed no one would be able to end up on top, however as time went by I began to realize that she was stronger, and slowly but steadily I seemed to weaken and she began to get stronger and stronger. I was ashamed and humiliated, but so excited I could not believe it. Suddenly with a grunt she forced me onto my back, and straddled my chest pinning my shoulders and arms to the floor, and she raised her hands above her head in a victory display.

"So, big boy, what does it feel like to have your ass kicked by a woman? Sheesh, I would have thought you would at least have given me a better fight. I think my Little sister could kick your ass. "

What could I say, I was helpless, and had been totally overpowered by a woman. I blushed again, and wished she would relieve my tension but I knew for that to happen I was at her mercy, and I was too embarrassed to beg. Slowly she stood up, raised one leg and put it on my chest, looking down at me, " Ready to talk now pussy?" she asked, and this time I noticed a really wicked gleam in her eye.

I was about to say uncle, when I saw her lose her balance slightly. I seized the opportunity and twisted her foot, which had been on my chest. As she tried to compensate I rolled and turned, and she tumbled to the floor. I had my opening, and I tried to make the most of it. For a few moments it seemed I would be able to take over and pin her, I wanted it so badly. I was going to teach her a real lesson now. But as we once again struggled and wrestled around I knew it was not going to be that easy. I was so intent on making up for some of the taunts and teasing I did not even notice her bra had popped off, until I was aware of those firm tits pressing into my face. I could even feel the nipples at attention, and I knew she was just excited as me. But this time as we rolled around it was not silent. " I am going to make you pay for that, "she said" to which I replied, " We will see bitch, I am going to be the one teaching you lesson. " or so I thought.

Suddenly she seemed to be all arms and legs and I could not hold on, and once again I found my self being straddled, with her mocking face looking down on me. This time she pulled my head to the floor, and slapped my face, with her tits, and then with her hand as she sat up! We will see who is whose bitch now! You weak man!" It did not hurt physically, but the humiliation was intense. She was making me her bitch instead off the other way around. And the more aggressively she behaved, the more aroused I became. The more she took over and took control, the more excited I was becoming. A woman had never whipped me. I always believed that men were stronger but she was teaching me a lesson in female superiority.

The next thing I knew she sat straight up, and seemed to tower over me. She took one tit in each hand and began to fondle and squeeze them, rolling the nipple between her fingers and pinching it every now and then. My cock felt like it was ready to explode, and I wanted those tits in my mouth so badly. But those tanned and muscular legs that I had worshipped and admired were doing their job all to well, and I was pinned in her powerful grasp.

"Wanna suck my tits? Wouldn't you like these nipples in your mouth? I don't think so... you don't deserve them bitch!!!" she taunted me. " You can't even take on a woman who is smaller than you, you fucking pussy"

I was going crazy, wriggling and squirming around, trying to get away, begging her for relief, to let me suck her or fuck me. I wanted her so badly.

Suddenly she stood up again, sticking her foot on my mouth and making me suck and lick her toes, before she walked over to a free chair and sat down.

I was too stunned to react and obediently I walked over to her, and as I got close she said, " No one told you to stand up bitch. Now get on your knees and crawl over to me, and bury your face between my legs" I thought about disobeying, but then remembered how easily she had overpowered me, and I crawled over, and gingerly started to move my mouth to her crotch

The next thing I knew she had grabbed my head and slammed it into her crotch once again was locking those muscular legs around me. " Bitch, the next time I tell you to do something, you do it right away!" she shouted at me. I was helpless, and she made me lick and suck and nibble for ages, every time I even thought of pulling away, she seemed to clamp down harder. I could hear her moans and feel her shudder, as I stuck my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy, pressing on her clit and taking it into my mouth.

I could not stop, even though my cock ached. I wanted to come so badly, but when I tried to touch it with my hands she slapped them away, and forced me to continue to give her pleasure, pulling my hair and slamming my face deeper and deeper between her legs.

After forcing me to give her pleasure... She stood up again and rolled me to the floor... forcing me to my back, again... Making me worship her feet and toes... Touching my straining cock with her toes, fucking me with her feet, before straddling me again... and squatting over me, dangling her pussy and tits just out of my reach, reaching down and pinching my nipples. Mocking me, making me beg to touch her, making me beg for her to fuck me, before slamming down on my cock... and then standing up again... leaving me to dangle and wave.

Just when I thought I could not take it anymore, and from somewhere I summoned all my strength. I raised my arms and pushed her over my head as I slid out between her legs.

I was seized with adrenaline and passion, as I quickly kneeled behind her and pushed her to the floor, and straddled her back. Though I could see the muscles straining in her awesome body as she struggled to get free, and though she may have been able to take me earlier if she had wanted, I now had leverage and I was not about to give it up.

" So bitch, who is in charge now?" I said. "Now it will be your turn to beg!!!!"

I raised her ass off the floor and brought her to her knees, and struggle as she might I was possessed with enormous strength. I kept her pinned on her hands and knees, and forced my knee between her legs and spread them wide. Now my size and weight came into play as I lay down on her, and reached around to pinch her nipples and stuck my fingers between her legs, stroking and playing with her clit. It was her turn to wriggle and squirm as she begged me to please fuck her. She bucked backwards, trying to force my cock into her pussy, but I ignored her efforts.

I leaned back and began to spank those incredible cheeks, teasing her about males being stronger. As I kept going she seemed to realize that maybe she had met her match, and the struggling grew weaker and weaker. When I was ready I slammed my cock into her, as hard and deep as I could. I did not think I could last for even two thrusts I was so hard and wanted to come so badly. My balls slammed against her ass as I moved back and forth, harder and faster.

I started to shudder and moan, as I felt the explosion building, I could not hold back, and then as I felt her whole body begin to tremble with passion, I came. Waves of pleasure washed over me, as her wet pussy pumped me dry, and I moaned softly as I shot my come deep inside her.

Slowly I rolled off and we lay beside each other, recovering our strength and regaining our composure. We said nothing for a while, until she finally stared deep into my eyes and said " Before I buy you lunch I want a rematch!!!... I think that was a draw!"


As I listened to the words I thought to myself... Well I don't know about the draw part, but I cant wait for the Rematch!"

molefe
molefe
9 Followers