Cherries and Cream

Story Info
Nasty girl gives guy his first time in ice creamery.
2.4k words
4.39
51.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had some interesting occupational adventures at various jobs I've held in my lifetime, but so far nothing has topped the little episode that I am about to relate.

It happened a couple of summers ago. I was just twenty, and I was still at art school. I was working in some crappy little ice cream shop to put myself through college, and needless to say I hated it. All day I contended with crying kids, smarmy teenagers and exhausted parents. By the end of every shift, my wrists were so stiff from scooping out ice cream for hours that I could hardly feel them. I used to go home and put them straight into a bowl of hot water and soak them in front of the evening news. The lady who ran it was okay, but she seemed a bit freaked out by my lip and tongue piercings. She used to click her tongue and say, "I just don't get it. Why would anyone want to do that to their face?" I could have said "Because it makes oral sex amazing!" But somehow I don't think that would have gone down real well...

Usually hot weather is good for business, but that particular Sunday it was stupid hot. I am talking off-the-thermometer kind of weather. It was so hot that when I got to my car later that day some mix tapes I had on the backseat had actually melted. I kid you not. The point I am making is, it was so freaking shit-crazy-assed hot that people were staying put. No one in town was stupid enough to leave the air-conditioned comfort of their own houses and risk heat stroke. Business was dead and I was dead bored. There are only so many times I could sweep the floors and scrub the milkshake machine before I began to feel like my actions were kind of redundant. What I'm trying to say is, conditions were just crying out for some misbehavin'.

I like to think I'm usually a fairly good employee. I'm an honest person. I'm polite, I don't lie or steal and I'm a hard worker. On that day, however, I had just had enough. I needed some sort of relief from the absolute monotony of it all. I was sick of standing in the middle of the room counting the flies that had come into the shop for refuge from the heat. I was busy flipping through the pages of one of those glossy gay mags when I decided it wouldn't hurt if I closed up shop for just a few minutes and had a little "me time". You know what I'm talking about. I don't have to spell it out for you, do I?

Looking both ways to make sure there was absolutely no one in sight, I flipped the "OPEN" sign backwards and locked the glass door. I don't usually do this kind of thing, and it was exciting being so bad. I have to admit that it was a bit of a turn on, knowing how much trouble I would be in if I got caught by the boss.

A peculiar thing I remember about that shop was that there was a big glass mirror on the wall behind the counter, which I guess the owner had installed because she thought that it gave the illusion of more space. Whatever. It was a pain in the ass to get clean and all of the staff hated it. Even the cupboards behind the counter going down to the floor were covered in mirror glass, so that if you leaned forward too far when you were scooping up ice cream customers could look up your skirt. Did I mention our uniforms? The girls all had to wear these short tight white dresses. I could have sworn the boss had some sort of obsession with nurses.

Okay, so I finally had ten minutes to myself. The first thing I did was hide behind the counter so people on the street couldn't see what I was doing. I was fairly worked up from the boy I had been staring at in the gay mag. I have a total fetish for boys in glasses, and here he was wearing nothing but tight black briefs and a pair of horn-rimmed spectacles. His lips were like bite-sized chunks of watermelon. He was tastier than a double scoop of mint chocolate chip with a cherry on top. I spread out the page with the photo in front of me and splayed my legs to either side.

I couldn't believe how wet I was when my fingers wandered down inside my panties. I had soaked completely through my cotton undies. I could actually smell myself getting excited. It didn't take very many strokes of my clit before I started to moan. I could see myself in the mirrored cupboard and that turned me on even more. I undid a couple of buttons of my uniform and slipped one of my hands into my bra to play with one of my nipple rings. A few twinges of that thing and I'm practically out of control.

I was really beginning to enjoy myself when I had a kinky idea. You see, I've always been a fan of maraschino cherries. Being that the opportunity was there, I thought that I might as well incorporate one of my favourite foods with one of my favourite extra-curricular activities. Quickly peeking over the top of the counter, I grabbed a small handful of the little red candy fruit and popped them into a dish. I crouched back down and slid my underwear down my hips. Throwing my panties aside, I finally had full access to my gloriously naked pussy and I spread my legs wide to have a look at my waxed lips.

I was having fun with the whole thing, like I was watching myself in a movie. I took a long stemmed cherry and started moving it up and down the lips of my cunt. The cold wet fruit felt strange on my sensitive labia, but it felt good too and pretty soon I popped it inside my hole. It made a little sucking sound when I pulled it out again and it was covered in salty wetness. I popped it in my mouth and was surprised to find how good it tasted with the improvement of my own personal flavouring. I love to taste my own juices, and as the flavors spread over my tongue, I felt a nice warm tension growing in my belly. I slipped my fingers into my slick red slit and I not long afterwards I could hear myself making noise.

Now, I suppose I have a tendency to get a bit carried away when I'm pleasuring myself, because I seem to get tunnel vision when an orgasm is about to hit. I'm fairly vocal as well, and sometimes I guess I don't realize just how loud I am. On that hot afternoon, I was moaning and shaking so much I didn't even hear the back door to the shop open. Just as a certain person was checking the roster out the back, I was beginning to scream with excitement.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, someone came running into the shop from the back room and I gasped. A male voice called out my name. Totally shocked, I inhaled the cherry I was eating. Before I knew it, I was choking and the person was behind me with their arms around my front. A couple of quick jabs to the chest, and the cherry came spluttering out. Gasping for air and red in the face I turned to find Tommy, the Sunday casual, kneeling down and staring at me with concern.

"Are you ok?" The pale-faced boy was asking. His thick spectacles were slightly askew, and he was breathing very hard. He was averting his eyes and I suddenly realized that he was blushing at my half-naked state. I had completely forgotten that he was rostered to work today. I quickly got up on my knees and pulled down my skirt. How was I going to explain this away? Goddamn it. The boy was such a goody two-shoes. He might tell the boss; and then I realized that there was no way he was going to tell the boss. The tent in his pants was a telltale sign.

I was at this moment very aware of the fine creamy texture of his skin, the perfect fleshy curve of his lips and the beautiful quivering of his thick black lashes. I had a very strong desire to touch him, as I never had before. He had always seemed like such a goody-two-shoes. I think he was actually in the school band. I considered him untouchable; but here he was, with an erection on my account. My heart jumped in my chest, not just from the adrenaline from the near-death experience, but from a new found arousal. On the other hand, I was still fairly humiliated.

I sat back against the ice cream cooler, not looking at him. I crossed my arms and stared straight down. "Thank you." I said quietly.

"It's okay." He offered humbly. "I heard you yelling, and then I... You were choking... I took a first aid course last semester. I guess it was a good thing, huh?" He was slightly turned away from me, I believe in the vain hope that I hadn't noticed his (rather impressive) swelling.

I took a deep breath. "Look, I know you're not stupid. I'm sure you can figure out what I was doing when you came in. I don't really know what to say. I was ... being ... bad."

To my surprise, he laughed. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'd do it myself if I had the guts! This job can get pretty fucking monotonous." He was still a bit red in the face but when I looked at him, he was smiling. I couldn't believe he was taking it so lightly! Maybe I had misjudged his character. I believe that I had never heard him use a curse word before. Suddenly, we were both laughing. It was such a spontaneous moment; before I knew it, I leaned forward and kissed him. I surprised him, but he didn't exactly resist. However, I could tell he was an amateur. He didn't seem to know what to do with his tongue at first, but he was a quick learner. His mouth tasted of almonds, like sweet poison.

I pushed him back against the cold tile floor and straddled him, still sucking on his sweet lips. He began to tremble as I slipped his tee shirt up over his smooth stomach. I ran my fingertips down the enticing line of his happy trail and began to unbuckle his pants. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans.

He tried to speak when I came up for air. "Wow. This is really... I didn't expect..." Of course, he was incapable of rational speech at a time like this, poor thing. I could tell he was scared, but excited. I leaned and whispered in his ear, "Boy, are you a virgin?" He didn't answer, so I did for him. "I'll take that as a yes."

He was trying to talk again. "I'm sorry if I don't know what I'm doing... I've never..."

"Don't worry." I reassured him. "I know what I'm doing. Just follow along, and you'll be fine." He appeared grateful. I found his innocence completely enticing.

I coaxed him out of his shirt and pulled down his jeans. He was wearing Marvin the Martian boxers, and I laughed. "Did your mom buy you these?" I asked as I yanked them off. "Oh god." He said, "Do you have to bring up my mother at a time like this?"

I would have teased him further, but I was too busy staring at the most beautiful proof of male hood I had ever seen. I couldn't believe that this wondrous instrument had never before been put to good use. His lovely organ was smooth and pale, slightly curving upward. I could see a small tear of seminal fluid gathered on the glans, and couldn't resist licking it off. He let out a small sigh as my tongue found contact. I would have liked to drink his salty semen, but I wanted to fuck him so badly that I didn't want to waste this moment, so I only glanced my tongue over his flesh.

I was still in my nurse's uniform, and I liked the feeling of power it gave me to be fully clothed with this helpless naked boy underneath me. I inched forward on my knees until my sweltering slit was poised above his crotch. I leaned forward slightly, and our aching genitals met. I pushed down and engulfed him in one smooth stroke.

I loved to look at the face of this ingenuous young man as I rode him skillfully. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and started to moan. I leaned forward and bit his left nipple. This seemed to excite him more, and I felt his cock twitch slightly within me. I unhooked my bra, letting my breasts free from the front of my uniform and I placed his hands on my well-rounded flesh. He seemed surprised to find my nipple rings, but he began to play with them in fascination. I told him to lick my nipples, and he sat up and sweetly began to suck on my metal-adorned areoles.

I began to go a bit crazy with his tongue at my breast. The twinges of pain and pleasure sent an electrical signal straight down to my sex. I felt a climax rising within me and I began to cry out much louder than I had before on my own. He started to fuck me harder and faster as the muscles of my cunt contracted in pleasure. I could actually feel the spasms of thick sperm pumping out of his cock as he came seconds after me. We collapsed on the cold floor then, out of breath and covered in sweat and jism.

"So," I queried, "Are you hungry? I think there's some ice cream around here somewhere, if you want any."

We didn't open up shop again that day.