Cherry Blossom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

"The same goes for you young man.!" She replied as she turned and headed to the bathroom, as she got to the door she turned and looked at Richard, whose bare back was toward her. He cut a really sexy figure. He bent down and put his feet in the top of his trunks and pulled them up. Not before Norah got a peek at his nicely hung body. She instinctively slipped a hand down between her thighs and rubbed her skirt against them, as she stepped into the bathroom. She was more excited than she dared admit, and she was a bit scared at the feelings she was experiencing. She got undressed and wriggled into her swimming costume. She picked up her cloths and took them with her and laid them on a bed. On top were her pale pink panties.

"You look and are stunning Norah, you look so attractive it's scary." Richard said as he looked at her. He could feel his prick getting hot and growing in his trunks.

"You look extremely hot and very sexy" Norah said as she tried to not look at his hardening erection pushing against the front of his trunks.

"Where is the pool here?" Norah asked.

"We go toward the desk and to the right, and there it is" Richard replied and added "I'll get a couple of towels for us, shall we take a stroll and see."

"Yes, let's do that. You are a really good looking guy you know"

"You look hot as well, I like that you feel that way, l'm just an ordinary guy though." Richard said as he turned and led the way to the door. Getting into the hallway he slipped an arm around her, his hand went under the side of Norah's costume at her waist, he went to take it out, but she put her hand over his saying softly "you have nice warm hands, so you just leave it where it is." She pressed close to Richard and kept her hand pressing on his.

They strolled to the pool and they put the towels on a chaise and sat on adjacent chairs, their hands entwined.

Richard looked across at Norah, she was resting her head on the back of her chair, and her eyes were closed. Her chest slowly rose and fell rhythmically as she breathed, her nipples pressed pertly against the material of her bathing suit, a warm and sexy picture, he gently squeezed her hand and she squeezed his in return. Her hand drifted into her lap and rested on her legs.

"The pool closes in 30 minutes folks" a voice said from behind them.

"Oh thanks" Richard said.

Richard got up and walked to edge of the pool and dove in. Surfacing he swam for two laps.

Getting to the end of the pool at the end of his laps, he found Norah sitting with her legs dangling in the water, her knees apart; again, she cast a sexy picture.

He lazily swam up to her; he surfaced and stopped between her legs. His face just inches from her crotch. A slight indent was apparent where her love lips were pressing against the soft material

Reaching down Norah touched his wet hair, pressing his head against her leg which he kissed softly

Putting his hand around her hips he pulled her off the pool edge and into the water.

They went under the water together and surfaced in each others arms, slowly they swam to the shallow end of the pool.

Standing Richard turned and took Norah in his arms and gently hugged her. The embrace was warm and spontaneous, this excited Norah, and she hugged him back. She pressed her self against his firm toned torso.

She had her head on his shoulder; slowly she edged her hips forward and pressed them against him. His erection pressing against her, the feeling was exciting her. She softly kissed him under the ear, her breath felt warm and inviting to Richard. Her warm skin, smooth and soft, felt inviting and alluring to him. "I guess we should be getting out of the pool eh. Otherwise we might get locked in here for the night."

"Hm, yes maybe we should, it would get pretty cool around the pool in the early hours for sure." Norah replied as she climbed out of the pool. Her costume was clinging to her very seductively, even suggestively. Her love nest was quite noticeable, even though it was covered

Richard climbed out, and picked up one of the Pool towels and handed it to Norah. Then he got a second towel, and kneeling he began drying her legs, as he got to her knees she separated them whispering. "That feels nice and your hands are nice and warm."

"I can't have you getting cold" he replied softly as he got to the top of her legs, and stopped. Sheepishly he was looking at the outline of her genitalia.

Norah was drying her arms and looking down at him as he was drying her thighs, excitedly wondering what he would do.

He stood up and started drying himself, as he did he said "you look ravishing you really do. Let's get you wrapped in the big towel."

He got one of the big fluffy towels and draped it around her shoulders, as he did Norah enclosed his arms with hers, hugging them against her and pressed against him, as he stood behind her. "Hm this feels nice, I'm lovely and warm." She said as she enjoyed the feeling of him pressing against her, his sheathed erection snuggled into the scantily covered cleft of her butt cheeks. "You feel lovely keeping my back warm," Norah said in whisper. Mm, she breathed.

Richard picked up the second bath towel and wrapped it around his trunks and tucked the top in, saying "this has been brief but very enjoyable"

"Indeed it was." Norah said softly as she slid an arm around Richard's waist and hugged him to her as they strolled back to their room.

Getting to their room they went in and Richard closed the door behind them.

"Is there a bar in the hotel I wonder" Norah said as she rubbed her back.

"No not here, I think I saw a bar on the way back from the restaurant though. Want to go and have a quiet drink?" Richard said, as he turned away from her and took off his swimming trunks. Stood up and ran his towel across his bare back, and his butt.

Norah stood mesmerised at the good looking naked man; she slowly ran a hand over her chest and gently squeezed it through her costume. Picking up her blouse and things turned and headed for the bathroom saying, "that would be nice; I won't be long getting dressed." As she got to the bathroom door Norah looked back at Richard, just as he was pulling his under pants up to his hips and over his erection. She gasped at it and flushed a bit, her nostrils flared with excitement. Going into the bathroom she got out of her costume and quickly dried herself and hurriedly dressed, leaving her bra off.

Coming out of the bathroom Norah found Richard sitting on one of the beds. "Shall we go for a drink pretty lady?" He said with a warm smile.

"That sounds nice" Norah said as she walked over to him and playfully ran a hand through his short hair.

Richard got up and took hold of Norah's Hand raised it and tenderly kissed it in the palm, mm Norah breathed. Her heart raced at the touch of his lips.

They walked down the hallway with their arms around each other. Norah's around his waist, while he had an arm over Norah's shoulders. His hand dangled down over her chest, his fingers brushed over the front of her blouse, in response Norah put a hand up and over his. She squeezed it playfully, as she held it. She pressed it lightly against her blouse, it felt really warm and comforting, it was really arousing her as well. She instinctively squeezed it and hugged him tighter.

Richard opened and held the door for Norah to pass through.

She got in his truck and slid across the seat and sat close to him, she slipped her arm along the back of the seat as they drove to the lounge bar.

They found a table that was in a corner across the room from the bar.

"It was a pity that we only had such a short time for a swim" Norah said softly as a waitress came over to take their order. Norah decided on a margarita and Richard ordered a Coor's light.

"Well at least now we know what the pool is like. Are there any places to swim around town?" Richard asked.

"That's a good point." Norah replied and after a pause she said. "There is an indoor pool, when it's open. At present it's closed for an upgrade of some kind. So our local paper said. It's supposed to reopen in about a month, but who knows."

"Here you are folks," the waitress said as she put the drinks on the table.

"Thank you." Richard said with a smile. "Well here's to us." He added.

"To us." Norah said, and took a sip of her cocktail.

"I'm looking forward to exploring the surrounding countryside, maybe there's somewhere to swim and sunbath outside of town." Richard said.

"You know, come to think of it there is supposed to be a lake somewhere about five miles out of town. As you came out to my place do you remember seeing the hill further on up the road?"

"Vaguely I do" Richard replied.

"As I understand it, there is supposed to be Rocky pond or lake over there. Whether it's good for swimming and sunbathing I don't know, really I'm not sure if it's really even there." She said softly.

"It sounds interesting at the very least, now I am really intrigued." And added,

"Have you done any camping at all?" Richard asked Norah.

"No I haven't, it's something that doesn't turn me on at all." Norah said with a shiver.

"it's not for everybody I understand that." He replied. "It's something you like to do, or you kind of hate it I guess, to be honest I lean toward the latter."

"The latter is me for sure. To lie out in the sun is fun, but all night I don't think so." Norah said with a shiver and chuckle.

"I'm with you on the sunbathing as well, it feels nice and I guess it's kind of daring and in as much it's exciting." Richard said

"Being daring is exciting." Norah said as she crossed her legs. Her skirt rode up her legs a bit as she did. "It's fun for sure" Norah said as she uncrossed her legs. Her feet were separated a bit, and she eased her skirt down her legs a bit.

"I guess it can be daring, it's always nice and enjoyable." Richard Said.

"So you a devotee of sunbathing as well are you, interesting!" Norah said as she put a hand on his knee and rubbed it gently, she had a cheeky twinkle in her eyes as she spoke. Her foot rubbed lightly against his.

"For sure, the sun on the body feels great." Richard replied softly, as he slipped his hand down on his leg and gently squeezed her warm hand.

"I'd like to see that, mm it sounds intriguing." Norah whispered as she took his hand and squeezed warmly and putting it on her skirt covered thigh.

They finished their drinks and after paying they went and got in his truck and drove back to the motel.

"Fancy staying for an extra day, instead of heading back tomorrow?" Richard asked.

"We could I guess, why not, sure. You are a little devil aren't you" Norah said with a chuckle her hand rubbing his shoulders.

"We can explore some, and who knows maybe do some sunbathing somewhere." He said as they arrived at the hotel.

"Mm, who knows?" Norah said as she got out of the truck and strolled toward the door.

Richard caught up to her and put an arm around her waist and warmly bugged her, and she put her head on his shoulder. Her pulse was racing,

Norah pressed against Richard as they walked to their room.

"This has been an eventful day" Norah said and added "I'm ready for bed, how about you?"

"That's for sure, I'll go and ask if we can extend our stay, and see you in a few minutes, OK"

"Don't you get lost or anything."

"I'll try not to, see you shortly sweet one."

Richard went to the desk and made the change. While he was there he asked about parks and lakes that there may be locally. He was told about a place about eight miles out of town, with the information in mind he returned to their room.

Going in he found the room in darkness, other than the bedside lamp by the vacant bed, which was on. Norah was in the other, all covered and curled up. Richard quietly walked past her and undressed quietly, down to his under briefs. He approached Norah and softly kissed the top of her head, mm she sighed under her breath. Getting in the other bed he turned the light off and pulled his duvet up to his chest and turned on his right side, facing the window with Norah's bed behind him.

Norah got up and quietly went to the bathroom; coming back she was able to see Richard's position in the bed by a bit of light, that was coming in through the gap between the drapes.

She gently lifted the duvet and slowly slid into the warm bed, and curled with her back to him.

As he roused he stretched out, a hand touched Norah's lower back, he was a bit startled at first then he realized that it was her, and he slowly turned towards her, he sidled closer to her, trying not to wake her. Moving his hand to softly touch her hair, he gently ran his fingers through it.

The touch of his fingers roused her enough for her to sense the closeness of him to her. She rwiggled enough to be able to curled up against his back, and she slipped an arm over his body and gently hugged him to her.

Mm she breathed contentedly, and she softly kissed the back of his neck.

"Good morning sweet lady" Richard whispered as he slowly turned over to face her, in the early morning light that filtered through the gap in the drapes.

"Good morning sexy man, did you sleep well?" Norah replied in a husky soft tone, as her hand softly stroked his chest.

"I think I slept like a baby, and how did you sleep? I think you were asleep when I came in. You didn't move when I kissed you goodnight." Richard said softly.

"And you never got in my bed. That was so sweet." Norah said as she put her hand behind his head and gently urged it toward her and kissed his lips, in a long tender kiss. Her eyes were closed and she gently mussed his short hair, her lips trembled slightly as she kissed him, her senses tingling with excitement and admiration for him. Other guys would have taken full advantage of her, and fucked the daylights out of her.

Norah was at a loss, for words, and knowing what to do. She just kept running her fingers through his hair.

Putting an arm over her warm scantily covered body Richard gently cuddled her to him, as though reassuring her that he wanted her, but meaning her no harm.

Norah's arm in turn went around his neck to hug him as well.

Their bodies were gently pressing against each other, in a romantic embrace.

Wriggling closer Norah felt the outline of his erection pressing against her, excited her, and she murmured mm softly.

"Thank you for the sexy negligee" Norah whispered softly in Richard's ear.

"It was a pleasure for me to get it, for you" he replied he warmly kissed her forehead.

"You are so sweet, to say nothing of sexy." Norah whispered as she pressed against him, playfully rubbing against his really hard erection. "Hm you feel so good and sexy." She said as she wiggled and slipped a leg up and over his legs, curling it around his legs. She pulled him in toward her eager body.

She felt his hand sliding over her and up toward her undulating breast, to gently cradle one in the palm of his hand.

Mm Norah breathed at the soft caresses, her nipples swelled and were becoming quite stiff, and her nostrils flared. Reaching over him Norah pushed the duvet away from them saying in a whisper, " that's better, it was lovely and cozy sleeping but?"

Richard gently caressed a warm soft breast; a finger tip slowly ringed the arouseed areola and touched her nipple, softly rocking it back and forth.

Norah wriggled ever closer to him, mm she breathed as she excitedly pressed against him. Turning her head with her eye's closed Norah whispered in huskily, "kiss me"

As Richard kissed her, Norah slipped her hand behind his head, pressing his lips against hers, her lips parted very slightly as they slowly moved under Richard's, in a long kiss.

Richard continued to tease her breast tenderly, with the tips of his fingers, Norah twitched and her lips parted some more, she timidly touched Richard's lips with the tip of her tongue, making them wet, their lips moved against each others, exciting them each.

Norah ran her fingers through his short hair and raked his scalp, she wrwiggled her hips against him. His hard prick pressed even more against is underpants and her negligee.

She moved her arm and down Richards back to his waist, slipping finger tips into the waist band of his under pants. She gently pushed her fingers down, and in between the firm cheeks of his butt. Then down to softly touch the tight ball sac and gently caress it.

At the same time Norah introduced her tongue to his as she opened her lips wide. Ugh em she breathlessly moaned, her hips gyrating against him.

Moving her hand again to start easing the garment down over his hips. As she did Norah reached around to slip it out to clear the head of his prick.

Richard pushed his butt back at the same time. "Sweet lady I'm on the verge of cumming, I should take a cold shower, or make you all wet. Your touching me kind of lit my fuse"

"That's alright you sweet man, I thought that you might be close, shower me with cream, make me all sticky and slippery after I slip out of my special negligee.

Norah knelt on the bed and took it off and gently laid it aside, as she whispered "we can have a romantic shower afterwards." Before she stretched out on the bed she turned on the bedside lamp, giving Richard His first look at her mature body. "Now though, I want your cream shower" Norah pleaded, as she looked at his arcing erection as it stood away from his trim body. "Yes you need to relieve some of your carnal pressure."

As Norah was whispering, Richard knelt between her knees. His pulse racing as he attempted to control the welling eruption, making his balls ache, and his penis twitch. Before he could take hold of its shaft, it gave one final twitch and shot two jets of creamy hot cum, touched down on her chin and neck down to her navel. In hot slippery patches, then another, till all that was left dribbled out and dripped on her dark brown love Bush, sinking and dribbling down over her puffy love lips.

"Oh Richard we both wanted that, you were wonderful, to hang on like that" Norah said as she rubbed his chest with one hand, and massaged some of Richard's cream into an excited heaving breast.

"You are a truly beautiful woman" Richard said as he looked at her as she lay before him. "Now I need to help you in a nice warm shower, I'll wash your back for you then help to wash all of you, if you'll let me."

"That sounds lovely, and then I'll do the same for you, if you'll allow me too." Norah said softly as she began to sit up.

Richard extended his arms and helped to pull her up. Sitting up she looked at Richard, and she hugged him to her cum splattered body. "Excuse me but, fuck what just took place was totally obscene, and I loved it, you are so sexy and crazy hot, I'm speechless." Norah said softly, her throbbing breast pressed against him.

"I was powerless to do anything about it, even if I wanted to. And honestly I didn't want to. Your beauty and healthy sexiness totally captivated me. ". Richard said as he looked at Nora.

"I have to say that the feeling is mutual, I've sometimes wondered if I would ever think like that again, after the disaster of a relationship, long ago. Bless you for being who you are. "Nora said as she looked at Richard and pecked him on the cheek.

"Let's get in a nice warm shower, before we get cold "Richard said as he tried to get off of the bed with his under shorts down between his knees.

They wrapped arms around each others naked bodies and walked to the bathroom. "Your little man is really well loaded, he's wonderful." Norah said as she reached down and gently held his still erect prick.

"Mm that feels so nice; you have such a gentle touch."

"I'm glad that you enjoy it, because I'm really enjoying how it feels as well." Norah whispered as they got to the bathroom.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers