Cherry Blossom Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Sascha launches her comeback but not everyone's happy.
8k words
4.83
35.7k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who hurt you?" Noah repeated as he handed her his shirt. He sat at the foot of the bed, his eyes fixed on her. His body had taken on an eerie calm, as if he were bracing to absorb a blow or poised to unleash one.

"It wasn't like that," Sascha rushed to explain, fumbling with buttons. "It's not what you're thinking."

He relaxed but his expression remained stark. "Then what just happened?" The mix of judgment and concern in his voice was the reason why she'd never told a soul, not even Ana, every detail of what had happened the last time she visited Alex's apartment.

How could she risk anyone defining their relationship by a drunken mistake that otherwise never would've happened—one she knew Alex regretted? As long as she kept that night a secret, one moment wouldn't stain the good years they'd had. But her protective silence wasn't an option anymore. She couldn't allow Noah to cast Alex as a monster and her the helpless little victim.

"You've heard about the accident Robin Montgomery went to jail for, right?"

He hesitated then said, "What does that have to do with—?"

"I was in the car she hit. The boy that died..." With the words came flashes of Ana begging her not to look at Jaime. "He was my ex-boyfriend's brother."

Noah sat upright.

She explained how the wrongful death suit had revived Alex's guilt and exposed the hidden resentment between him and his parents. Then she told him about the day that would've marked Jaime's twenty-first birthday.

"It was one thing to suspect that his father blamed him all along but knowing for sure was different—it broke him."

Her voice cracked under the strain of remembering Alex's grief but she didn't try to temper it. She needed for Noah to understand yet she knew he never truly could.

"I hadn't seen him like that since the night of the accident." The two police officers who tried to pry Alex from cradling Jaime gave up after their first half-hearted attempts. One turned away in tears while Alex kept the almost decapitated head in place. He'd gone hoarse screaming his brother's name as if it could bring him back.

"People talk about closure but there's never closure," she said in a derisive tone. Finally, after being as discrete as she could about her last time with Alex, she ended with, "He'd never been rough with me, not once—the opposite actually. And it never would've happened if he weren't drinking."

Noah couldn't sit still any longer. "The point is it never should've happened at all," he said while he pulled on his trousers.

The vanilla descriptions intended to neutralize hostile acts, the adamant defense and back story weren't new. His mother had done the same thing whenever Hugh had flown into his tirades. She'd painted him as a troubled hero, often misunderstood and overburdened by his work as a vice detective.

The ghost of sadness that haunted Sascha's face wouldn't affect him. He wouldn't imagine how it would feel to lose his brother on his watch, knowing he'd failed to do what older brothers were supposed to do: protect. He wouldn't let empathy reel him into the grey zone where what had been plainly wrong transformed into something unfortunate, a 'mistake' as she called it. That line of thinking let the Hugh Riavos of this world off the hook. It's what they preyed upon.

"He didn't mean for it to happen," she insisted.

Ah, the famous words. They hardened his resolve, reminding him that she'd dusted off the same old script and replaced the cop with the accident victim. It was all black and white from now on.

"What he meant doesn't matter."

Her chin came up. "It does to me!" Her misplaced loyalty infuriated him.

"Right. And I bet he was all choked up and apologetic but that didn't stop you from freaking out just now, did it?"

It struck him how small she was—no match for a man loaded on alcoholic aggression. How scared had she been that night?

"It was just...it's been a long time and you're the first..." Sascha buttoned her mouth. Too much information. And worse, Noah made her revisit things she didn't want to. Like the fact that while on an intellectual level she believed Alex would never willfully hurt her, her deeper instincts doubted him. As much as he'd expressed his regret afterwards, there'd been a moment when he'd needed for her to feel his pain. And if she hadn't been safe with the man she'd trusted then why surrender herself to a stranger?

But the pull was there. And she often led with her heart.

"I better go," she said as she got up and searched the floor for her clothes.

"You don't have to." He reached for her hand. "Stay."

"Look, I don't want your pity."

"That's the last thing I feel right now."

Sascha studied him. No, she didn't doubt that he'd relish the chance to punish Alex. After devoting the better part of last year to someone else's needs, a man now stood ready to defend her and she found she liked it. A lot.

Any chance of dismissing him as the hot neighbor flew out the window. And to top it off, the way he was looking at her... The pull was there, stronger now. And her gypsy heart wanted more...more of everything with him.

"You mean you'd still want to?"

He shook his head. "It's not a good idea—not tonight."

"I understand." No she didn't but she had to focus on making a graceful exit.

Noah caught her hand and tugged her closer. She looked like a kid at Christmas doing her best to pretend it was alright she hadn't gotten her biggest wish—him. And he'd never been more flattered.

"Believe me, I want to," he admitted while he stroked her back. The hope he'd heard in her voice made him long to tumble back into bed and show her just how much, again and again. "But you've had enough drama for one night."

She drew back, her pretty brown eyes full of disbelief. "You still want me to stay even though we're not going to do anything?"

"I didn't say that."

Sascha quirked a brow.

He ran his thumb across her lower lip. "See, I might want to kiss you here." His fingers followed the path his eyes led down her neck. "And here," he murmured as he grazed the soft material to reach her breast. He smiled when she arched into his palm and he felt the rising proof she wasn't afraid of him. "And a few other places too."

"I might want to kiss you ba—"

She sighed at the first velvet stroke of his tongue against hers. The light licks at her upper lip made her hot, the gentle nips at the lower one left her giddy.

"Kiss me...harder." She didn't wait for his compliance, she couldn't. She rose on her tiptoes, eager to touch her mouth to his again. He remained still for one ragged breath before he kissed her slowly. The only sign of the effort it cost him to be gentle was the feel of his fingers grazing her nape while he fisted her hair. This beautiful man was doing his best to make her feel safe with him. His restraint emboldened her.

"Don't hold back," she whispered before she took his mouth.

Their kiss turned more erotic with every swirl of his tongue around hers. They fell into a rhythm, teasing, tasting, playing. Her eyes drifted shut as his taste drifted through her senses. Thoughts spun away. Latent desire flared to life as his hands molded her to the hard lines of his body. She rocked against him, trying to soothe the steady pulse of arousal between her legs. As close as they were, it wasn't enough. He felt so good. She must've told him so when they broke apart because he said, "You too," as his mouth glanced down her neck to her collarbone. She clutched his shoulders when she realized his intent. He'd promised to kiss her in several places. Did he mean...?

She was caught between imagining what was to come and the wait. The hot, sweet waiting as his fingers undid a button, as his breath fanned her nipple. Then came the first flick of his tongue.

"Please...harder."

He released the stiff peak and rubbed his face over her chest in that gentle-rough way she'd started to love. Her fingers sifted his hair, holding him to her as the soft scratch of stubble sent shivers over her skin.

"Noah! Oh, my—" The gentle scrape of teeth on her nipple followed the warm tug of his mouth, took her words.

"You like that," he rumbled, sounding confident and pleased as his thumb dragged across its aching twin. "Tell me."

"I-I like it. Do it again."

Soon they were stumbling over clothes, kicking them away, kissing skin, stumbling again, and laughing as they fell onto the bed. Sascha felt light and free and happy. If fate intended this night with him to be a fleeting gift, she'd take it.

"Noah?" The trace of hesitation in her voice made him pause as he worked on a button. When he looked down at her he sensed she was about to say something he wouldn't like.

She rested her hand on his. "Is this a one-time deal?" He tensed. "It's okay if it is."

This could get complicated. Fast. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out she wasn't fuck-buddy material. And even if he did make time for her, the odds were stacked that she was rebounding. Plus she lived next door. This was an open and shut case.

But there was one problem.

They weren't sitting at a table, or dancing at a club or outside his doorstep. No, she was in his bed, all soft and eager and dressed in his shirt. This was complicated.

"I hadn't thought that far ahead."

She laced her fingers through his. "But if you did?"

He surprised them both by admitting, "I don't know if one time would be enough."

She brought his hand to her breast. "Maybe we could take it one step at a time and see? I'm not asking for any promises. Just that we be honest with each other."

Complicated, complicated. Still, he wanted her above anything else, consequences be damned. So much for the voice of reason.

"One step at a time," he repeated as he cupped her. A perfect fit.

Anticipation roared in her veins as he undid the last button and opened the shirt. They'd been so caught up in each other before there'd been no time to feel shy. Now she lay bare beneath his deliberate gaze. She adjusted the shirt near her right hip as an inventory of flaws played in her head. If only the angels had gone for an even distribution of curves instead of consolidating everything in the back.

"It's going to be lots of fun finding out what you like," he said as his hand swept between her breasts and down the line of her stomach.

She touched his jaw. "I liked your beard."

"Yeah?" She nodded and let her fingers fall over his skin down to his piercing.

"And I'm going to find out what you like," she promised when he leaned into her hand.

"Something tells me you'll be very good at it."

His mouth touched hers just as his palm covered her sex. The dual assault began with light, inquisitive strokes that became bolder then deeper. Soon he had her, writhing, getting wetter, and edging closer. Their labored breaths replaced the soft, wet smack of the ended kiss while Noah strummed her with his clever fingers.

A wicked grin played over his mouth. "Not yet."

Sascha frowned. Alarm sliced through the sensual fog around her as she realized his intent. He'd already slid to the floor and was on his knees before she could stop him. She swallowed at the sight of him there.

"Noah, wait—" She barely got the words out before he grasped her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She stiffened when his thumb brushed over the raised, jagged scar on her right hip.

"It's from the accident," she explained, addressing the question she read on his face. There'd never been a need to talk about it before. The only people who'd seen her scar were the ER doctor who'd tended to her and Alex. She rarely studied it and hoped Noah would move on.

A dark look crossed his face. "Were you hurt badly?"

"No." Not on the outside. "It looks much worse than it was."

He traced the scar and he kissed it. "You're perfect." Her heart winced. His tender expression was too much to bear. "Hey." He waited for her to look at him again. "I mean it. This," he said while he smoothed her hip, "this shows you're a survivor." And just like that an invisible weight lightened.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet." He caught hold of her knees and lifted them apart. "Now where were we?"

Anticipation skated over her skin at the thought of his mouth on her yet she forced herself to say, "You don't have to—"

"I know." Even his smile said so. "I want to."

Apprehension and excitement warred with each other as he draped her leg over his arm. "Please..."

His brows furrowed. "You don't like this?"

It was on the tip of her tongue to lie as she sat up on her elbows. Yes, she'd enjoyed this intimacy. But that was before she sensed Alex hadn't. She never asked him if it had been the act itself or something about her that turned him off. He was too kind to ever admit to either one.

After her gentle refusals, Alex stopped his offers of oral pleasure. It was just as well since the idea he'd only done it out of obligation had robbed her of any enjoyment she'd have gotten.

But just this once.

What if Noah didn't like her taste? Was he one of those men who preferred his women completely bare?

A rising sense of dread lodged in her throat before she spoke. "It's fine, you don't—"

He bent his head. Her eyes went wide. He'd misunderstood! She let out a frightened whimper as he kissed his way up her inner thigh but her mouth couldn't form the words to protest.

He eased her leg over his shoulder. "Ssh. Only this, I promise."

She jerked when he nuzzled her curls then parted her slick flesh. This was really happening! Even as she watched him do it, his tongue's first butterfly touch stole her breath. Then his mouth settled in.

Sascha sagged onto the bed and came apart.

He held her steady, making sure he tasted every bit of her pleasure while she bucked and thrashed about. She was still coming down when he finally raised his head. He proudly surveyed the evidence of a job well done. Mascara smeared the inside corners of her eyes. Her cheeks and the tip of her nose were stained cinnamon. Unable to resist, he blew air along her slit just to see her react. She shuddered, gasped then sighed. What a beautiful, beautiful mess.

And he hadn't even started with her.

She watched with dazed eyes as he lifted her leg off his shoulder. "You're welcome."

He expected her to hit him with a dose of sarcasm or maybe even blush. Instead she studied him with an inscrutable gaze as she drew her knees together.

"Thank you." Her voice was low and scratchy with satisfaction and something else he couldn't name. He wasn't sure what was going on in that mind of hers but he'd have her attention—all of it and soon.

"My aunt started teaching a tantric sex workshop while I was in high school," he began and sure enough, she sat up, holding the shirt panels together with one hand. "I thought it was kooky stuff at first but senior year, my curiosity got the better of me and I borrowed some of her books."

"She let you do that?" Even today, Sascha could never imagine her parents offering a sex book and saying, "have at it", much less in high school.

He paused, his eyes full of mischief. "Maybe borrowed was too strong a word." She laughed and shook her head. Yes, she easily pictured him as a precocious hell-raiser. He probably had that bad-boy grin back then.

"Everything I read about the different kinds of orgasms a woman could have and refractory periods and how to push the pleasure threshold made it sound like you had to be an engineer in order to get a woman to come." He spoke as if they were longtime friends catching up at a coffee shop. And oddly enough, she felt...comfortable—sort of.

"It took a while to figure it all out but the payoff was worth it," he said in a low, playful tone that didn't match his gaze. Those green eyes were all business. The hands that had smoothed her thighs in slow circles now nudged her knees apart.

"Open for me." His gruff command sent a rush of heat across her skin. When did bossiness become so sexy?

"It's too soon," she reasoned even as she parted her thighs.

"Not for this." He dropped a kiss above her knee then grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

"Or this." His teeth raked the shell of her ear, making her squirm and gasp with delight. "I love the sounds you make." The smile she heard in his voice sent her feminine pride soaring.

"You do?"

He cradled her face. "Uh-hmm." She'd pleased him. And she had plans, big sexy plans for this man.

He was still nodding when he fit his mouth to hers. Startled by her own taste, Sascha let out a muffled gasp. Noah took full advantage, his hands holding her in place while he deepened the kiss. It was carnal and decadent and forbidden. Everything she'd longed for but never expected to have, was right here. She cupped his face and kissed him back, returning his ardor. Tonight she would go wherever this need led her.

"Lie down."

He traced her clavicle with reverent fingers, his eyes following the movement as if he were mesmerized. His lips followed. She knew what was to come the instant he focused on her breasts and arched up when his fingertips neared her nipple.

Eager for another taste of her, Noah lowered his head and took the little brown peak into his mouth. He cupped her other breast, testing its softness and weight before he circled it with his tongue. Her fingers tangled in his hair and pressed him closer as she writhed. He could easily become addicted to her body and the way she responded with those halting breaths and tight moans, letting him know exactly what she liked. He dropped a kiss above her heart before he caressed, kissed and licked his way south.

Her head rolled from side to side as he circled her navel with light, teasing nips before his tongue dipped in. This time when he pushed her thighs apart, she gave herself over to him without hesitation. He stared at her and thought back to the countless times he fantasized about having her like this on his sheets. The reality put his best imaginings to shame.

He bent his head and drew in her earthy scent as he brushed over the top of her trim curls. Now he knew how she liked to be touched, he'd take his time and savor her.

"Do it."

His head snapped up. Her show of fire made his cock press against his pants. He'd always craved a woman who demanded he win his mastery of her.

"Do what?" he asked while his thumb danced along her slick seam.

"Kiss me," she whispered. Her impatience made her bold.

"I've wanted to for a long time."

"Yes... right there." His breath melted her as his fingers opened her for his kiss. Softness. Warmth. Suction. Bliss.

Sascha touched him wherever she could, his shoulders, his back, always returning to his hair. When he groaned against her clit the sound vibrated through her like waves. His fingers sought the pleasure inside her, making her buck and twist as she climbed up and up. Meanwhile his tongue licked her into a carnal frenzy. Praise fell from her lips in broken words and soft sounds. She reached for the hand sweeping across her stomach and held on. That's when she saw the image in the mirror above his dresser: Noah's blonde head between her thighs, his shoulder muscles flexing beneath his tattoo.

She felt every twist of his head, every sway of his fingers while she watched him feast on her. She saw her back arch off the bed as pleasure lapped at her. It was the most erotic, decadent experience. And still she was climbing. Hot sensation gathered, coiling deep within her. He kept pushing her to a slow build that was picking up speed. She fisted the sheets as her climax drew in, pulsing, gaining intensity. Up and up she went.

She called out his name on a hushed plea, unsure if she needed him to stop or wanted him to continue. Her climax came in relentless waves, rippling through her in one aftershock after another. Yet he wouldn't relent. How much pleasure could a body take?