Cherry Blossom Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The slow, sweet pace Noah intended turned desperate the instant they rolled across the bed and ended with Sascha straddling him. She rode him tentatively at first but her arcing movements grew faster and sharper as he praised her. The sight of swaying breasts and rolling hips mesmerized him. She planted one hand behind her on his leg while her other hand slid down her bronzed body. This was pure fantasy.

"Touch yourself," he rasped when he realized her intent.

Instead she brought his hand to where they were joined.

"You do it. Again!" she cried while she writhed against his fingers.

Feeling her glide down his length as she repeatedly impaled herself threatened to slash away the tethers on his self-control. He gripped her backside, encouraging the very rhythm that had him covered in sweat.

She slumped forward and fisted the sheet, her back arched like a cat as tremors wracked her body. Those tight, breathy sounds he had to strain to hear reached him in a way the cheerleader squeals of old hadn't. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pistoned into her with quick, measured strokes, doing everything he could to draw out her pleasure. Pride flooded his veins as her flesh spasmed around his shaft.

"I'm sorry," she whispered between whooshes of air then sagged onto his chest. Still, her hips pumped against his as if her body demanded every bit of pleasure he had to offer.

After a weak chuckle, he asked, "What for?" His fingers traveled down her spine while he waited for her to elaborate.

"So tired." She raised her head and peered up at him with sleepy brown eyes. "And you didn't come yet."

Sascha let out a startled, "Wha—?" when he sat up, forcing her upright. By the time she figured out his plans, Noah had her on her back near the foot of the bed. His body blanketed hers. This was his turn.

He brushed back the hair that clung to the sides of her face and laid kisses there, while his pace sped up. Her virgin bed squeaked.

"Don't hold back."

His jaw twitched.

She folded her legs around his thighs and pulled him closer, urging him to take the satisfaction he denied himself. "Don't fight it."

Noah claimed her mouth before she repeated the words, before he gave into temptation. The kiss turned into a projection of the aggressive thrusts that would frighten her. The need for release kept building and he feared he'd be helpless against it, feared that despite his best efforts, he'd give in and take her the way he been craving for months. Hard and without mercy.

"Close," he grunted, warning her before the pressure barreling up his cock burst into pleasure. A moment of calm stretched out over every other thought, every other feeling he possessed. It vanished in the next breath.

Sascha watched as Noah's brows furrowed. He seemed to be striving for his climax yet fighting it at once. She held him closer and canted her hips, increasing the friction of his strokes. The hoop attached to his nipple flicked back and forth over hers, making her clench around his girth. His entire body went into a spasm. And still he resisted.

"Let go."

Noah swore. "You don't understand..."

"Let go."

Color bloomed across his cheeks and the veins in his neck flared out before he threw his head back. His hips pressed down against her in a relentless grind that triggered ripples of pleasure. Agony, relief and finally joy lit his face. She'd given him that. With a ragged cry of her name leaving his lips, she watched him plummet over the edge.

After he collapsed against her, Sascha stroked his damp shoulders and back, soothing him while his breath came in quick bursts. His deep, rumbling groans filled her ears. She'd never felt wanted like this, had never heard her name called with such affection, such pleasure. But she'd wondered about it. The curiosity and longing she'd suppressed out of love and loyalty was now tainted with regret. All that time, all that self-reproach wasted. But he'd been worth every second of her wait.

A feeling of peace distorted Noah's sense of time and space. Simple thoughts trickled in one at a time. Taking the next breath. Soft hands drifting over his back. Sascha. The last thought made him kiss her hair. He had to see her sweet face. The instant he saw her shimmering eyes he froze. He'd done his best to be careful with her and failed.

"Sascha, I'm—" She cradled the side of his face and brushed her thumb along his mouth.

"This was everything I wanted." The wonder in her voice hit like a drug, searing its way past skin and bone to create a permanent need—if he let it. A man could do all sorts of crazy things to have his woman watch him with such amazement.

He pressed his mouth into her palm. It was the most natural thing to do. Something was starting here. Noah wasn't sure what it was or if he wanted it. But the peace he'd felt mere seconds before had vanished.

*

*

*

Many thanks to Evanslily and the red pen that spouts lilac ink.