Cherry Blossom Prom

Story Info
Cal takes little Lizzie to the prom.
1.7k words
4.07
37k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
978 Followers

"Yes Calvin I'd love t-to go with you to the senior p-prom." The stuttering blonde squeezed my hand. "But I'm religious s-so don't t-try to f-feel me up... or do me... or anything."

I kissed Lizzie's lips and she blushed virgin pink.

That Saturday Liz and I arrived at the prom. This years' theme was Cherry Blossoms. Which I assumed was about all the cute, blossoming cherries spinning around in their new gowns.

Lizzie wore a low-cut peach gown, displaying her bulging cleavage. Unfortunately guarding that bulging cleavage was a huge Jesus-On-The-Cross necklace.

We sat at a table next to her friend Candi, also a blonde. And the eighteen year old girls giggled like schoolgirls. Candi whispered. "Cal do you like our new gowns?"

"Hell yes, you're both very pretty. But I'm sure you're even prettier with the gowns off." The girls blushed and burst into laughter.

Wanting to impress the panties off Lizzie I stood up and raised my glass. "I'm the luckiest guy here 'cause I'm with the prettiest girl in the state!" All eyes turned and Liz's face lit up like she'd won a beauty pageant.

"Oh Cal you're s-so naughty." Candi snickered and pulled Lizzie off to the girl's room. While they were away I slipped some gin into the punch bowl. Liz came back wearing heavy makeup— dark red lipstick and rosy red cheeks— chipmunk cheeks.

Turning her crucifix around Lizzie slithered up to my side. "Cal honey I'll let you t-touch my thighs if you want." Squeezing my hand she moved it under the table, right between her warm thighs. Sweet.

Candi brought over two glasses of punch with maraschino cherries on top. Lizzie put one on my lips.

"Would you like my cherry?" I bit it in half. Lizzie jumped and giggled. "Candi s-says that if a girl f-feeds a cherry t-to her date he'll get the other one later... is that t-true?"

Before I could speak the stuttering blonde pushed my hand under her dress again. "T-touch me quick, then p-put my skirt down." Eagerly I rubbed the cleft in her panties. And my prick stiffened hard, hoping for some Cherry Blossom Ball-ing.

I kissed Lizzie's sweet lips. She blushed. "Candi s-says if a girl likes a guy she lets him f-feel her... inside. My finger pushed into her delicate pink folds. Liz squirmed but didn't make me stop. So I fingered her tiny fuck hole until her thighs slammed shut.

The music started and I pulled my blushing chipmunk to the dance floor. As we danced my hands caressed the bare skin of her back. "Liz you're so soft and sweet... I could just eat you up." Lizzie giggled as I nibbled up and down her neck and pinched her hard nipple.

Her friend Candi wanted my next dance. And as we danced naughty Candi actually shoved her hips against mine, grinding her cunt against my cock... Damn.

But I could only chase one twat at a time. So I dumped Candi and took Lizzie for another spin. And Lizzie did the same thing, grinding her hips against my crotch. I squeezed Lizzie's firm little butt.

She whispered, "Kiss me Cal, with your t-tongue." We French kissed and I danced us to a dark corner. My hand slipped under her bra to squeeze her soft c-cup tits and hard nipples. Liz eased back and I lifted her skirt, and rubbed her magic carpet of pussy hair.

"Cal could we go t-to the lake? Candi says all the seniors are going there t-to do... s-stuff."

"Of course, I love to do s-stuff." Lizzy giggled and hugged me all the way to the lake. As soon as the car stopped our lips locked. We kissed and kissed, hearing loud groans and squeaks coming from the nearby cars.

I winked at Lizzie and she blushed. "Oh gosh." The religious girl took off her crucifix necklace and locked Jesus in her purse. "I guess you wanna s-see the t-twins now?"

The girl slowly dropped her top. Her perky tits bounced out and jiggled, and the cold lake air made her pink nipples pucker up. I gently massaged her tits and sucked away on those pink puckered nipples. But when I tried to push up her skirt she shoved it down.

"Wait Cal you're gonna t-to wrinkle my new gown."

"Oh okay. Let's go in the backseat Lizzie where you can take it off."

"You want t-to do me, don't you Cal and be honest? " I nodded and Lizzie's voice quivered. "Oh-okay... but you'll s-stop if I ask you t-to right?" I led the nervous little chipmunk into my backseat.

Lizzie undressed, closed her eyes tight and lay naked in front of me. Goose bumps covered her entire body, even her pussy. I gazed at her thin blonde patch of maiden hair and glistening pink slit... and my raging prick throbbed.

Sneaking a maraschino from my pocket I pushed it into her petal-like pussy lips, nudging the cherry on right top of her clitty. The girl didn't move as I snapped a pic of her blonde, cherry-topped twat. It looked like a fuzzy cupcake.

Lizzie still didn't move until I licked around the cherry, my tongue tickling her dainty slit, tasting the tart delicacy of virgin pussy.

Lizzie's head reared up. "S-STOP! What are you doing? Her nails grabbed my head. "Ohh... ohh Cal!" My tongue lapped away at her clitty as Lizzie squealed and squirmed. "Ohhh... ohhh..."

After eating the cherry I spread her thighs wide, watching her pussy petals open like a glimmering pink flower. When I pulled out my enraged prick Lizzie's eyes bulged out.

"Cal it's t-too big! It won't f-fit!"

"Yes it will honey." Gripping her tits, I rubbed my cockhead down her juicy slit and pushed int.

"Ouchie... Ouchie Cal..." Lizzie did the virgin squirm, but my hard prick tore through her silky folds. "Wait Cal!" She squirmed again, trying to get away. I loved it when girls try to squirm away.

I pushed in further, sending my dick deep into virgin territory. "Ungh-ungh... Ohhh Cal... I f-feel you're thing way inside me! OWW! OOWWIEEE!" Lizzie squealed so loud the cars around us honked.

My mouth eagerly sucked Liz's soft tits as my cock pumped in and out of her moist pussy. The stuttering girl wrapped her arms around my neck. "Gosh Cal... ohh my... we f-fit t-together p-perfectly..."

"Yes we do." I looked down, watching my prick pull her pussy tissue in and out with each stroke. It made my prick throb harder and I pounded Lizzie harder, hammering her twat so hard her ass bounced on the squeaky seat.

"Ohhh...nooo..."Liz gripped my hips with her feet, humping and wiggling herself against my fuck strokes.

"AHHH!" Lizzie's legs flew up as her back ached in orgasm. "HOLY JESUS!" Her nails clawed at my back making my prick spew. "Cal wait— don't cum in me!"

But my prick kept spurting, filling her sweet hole with hot cum. It's such a joy filling a virgin pussy with cum.

After the last spurt I rolled off. The sweet girl looked up. "Did you like it Cal? Am I bad for letting you do me?"

"Liz there's nothing wrong with enjoying each other's bodies. That's why you have that lovely fuck hole between your legs."

"I do?" The girl looked down at her cum-covered twat. "Ucky." She quickly wiped the goo with a tissue and stared at a spot of red cherry juice on the seat. It matched the other cherry stains on my love-stained backseat.

Throwing open the car door, Lizzie held her pussy and rushed over to a bush to pee.

I noticed her friend Candi peeing at the same bush. And I took a video of the giggling girls with their hips lifted, and pee squirting up in two golden arches. Sweet-sweet!

On the drive home Lizzie sidled up to me, rubbing my thigh. "Did I f-feel good to you... you know... down there?" I smiled and squeezed her tits. "Cal are you going t-to ask me out again? You like my lovely f-fuck hole, right?"

"Yes Lizzie I want you to be my girlfriend." The girl slid up close and tongue kissed me. And the sweet scent of her perfume mixed with the animal smell of sex made my prick jump up and bark. "Lizzie I need you— now."

Without a word the obedient girl climbed into the backseat. Lizzie took off her gown and spread her legs wide, revealing her sweet slice of pussy perfection. My hard prick plowed into her pink perfection.

"Ungh... ungh... oh Cal... do you really like f-fucking me? Let me hear you s-say it."

"I love fucking you!" Lizzie squealed and pushed her hips up and down, making a funny chipmunk chirps with each fuck stroke. Lifting her legs I pounded her swollen twat as hard as I could... until Liz cried out with her second orgasm. "OOOOH-MY-GOD!!"

Her clamping pussy muscles made my cock burst, refilling her hot twat with hot cum. After a few minutes I pulled out and Lizzie lay there, staring at my dripping prick while rubbing her slit.

Lizzie looked up. "Um Calvin... how often do boyfriends need p-pussy?

"Every day girlfriend. Oh and a good girlfriend gives head three times a week."

"Wh-what's head?"

"You suck on my prick until it spews, and swallow down gobs and gobs of cum." Lizzie's eyes bugged out and her lips puckered up tighter than a frozen nipple.

I squeezed her soft, luscious boobs. "Sweetie let's start now." Lizzie blushed deep red and dropped slowly to her knees... I just love a naked girl on her knees.

She looked up at me. "P-promise not to p-pee in my mouth?"

"I promise."

Liz nervously opened her mouth and I pushed in. Her red lips stretched around my cockhead and the girl began to suck. She choked but kept sucking. I squeezed her hard nipples, watching her blonde head bounce up and down as she sucked my meat pole.

My hand helped push her head down. Liz gagged and but took my prick down to her throat, her tongue lapping at my shaft. Soon my cock swelled and I pumped faster, fucking her virgin mouth.

"AHHH YES!!" My nuts burst, gushing out loads of sperm.

"GGGLUGGH!" Tears came to Lizzie's eyes as she choked and gagged down my cum, her chipmunk cheeks bulging out with each cum swallow. And I kept spurting cum down her throat.

Pulling out my prick I squeezed the last spurt across Lizzie's pretty-pretty face. The panting girl looked up. "Gosh Cal, am I a p-perfect girlfriend now?"

"Oh yes my little chipmunk. You're P-P-Perfect!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
978 Followers