Cherry Blossoms

Story Info
A prison break puts Sakura in a perilious situation.
3k words
4.17
30k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

This just in. Michael "The Beast" Black just escaped from Devil's Throne Penitentiary. He is an African American, muscular, approximately six foot three inches and two hundred sixty pounds. Michael Black has a tattoo of the devil on his back and a tribal sleeve on his left arm. If you see him avoid him. Do not attempt to engage Michael Black, he should be considered armed and dangerous at all times. Call the authorities and get someplace safe as quickly as possible.

Michael is most likely heading to the south. That is where the nearest town Los Diablos is situated. It is thought that once he get to Los Diablos he will attempt to obtain transportation, possibly out of the country-

*

Sakura Blaine switched off the radio and snatched up her cell phone dialing up her best friend Stephanie. "Oh my God Stephanie. I want you to do me a huge favor." Sakura darted through the house on her bare feet starting closing the blinds in her boyfriend's house after looking out each one. The only thing she could see though was a single deer rudely munching on her apple tree. Normally she'd run out with some fire crackers to startle it but 'Bambi' was lucky this time he'd get to finish his meal. "I need you to come over and get me!" She went into Ken's closet rummaging around for a weapon, he'd taken the rifle with him but there was supposed to be a shotgun! "Fuck! No not you, I just remembered that Ken took the shotgun down to get repaired, it rusted or something. How dumb is that?" Sakura eventually settled on an aluminum baseball bat, it seemed like the best weapon out of his bag of sports goods. Better than the golf clubs and hockey sticks anyway. "What? Oh you weren't listening, there's been a break out from the prison! Yeah it's just a few miles from here." Sakura crept slowly down the stairs to locking the front door and sliding a chair in front of it for good measure then moving and closing all the blinds in the living room. "If he's heading to Los Diablos like the reporter said he would be he'll pass right by here, he almost has to if he's following the stream and that's the easiest trail to hike." Sakura propped the bat against the couch and moved to the kitchen to close the last few blinds. "You're coming to get me? Great see you when you get here and if you see anybody by the side of the road don't stop." Sakura giggled at the last part but it wasn't funny. Setting the phone down on the counter she took a moment out to breathe.

Something outside caught Sakura's eye and she pushed the blinds open in time. Something had startled 'Bambi' sending him dashing over the low fence in the yard and bounding away. "No big deal. Everything scares the bambis." Sakura whispered. Her eyes moved toward the door to the backyard. It was unlocked. Sakura crept forward slowly hoping to beat her invisible opponent to the door by getting there before he even realized he was in a race.

She saw the shadow move across the window just in time for her to leap for the door knob and get hit in the shoulder with the door. "Stay out!" Sakura bounced off the wall and fell flat on her ass. "Oh God it's you!"

Michael Black's dark grin revealed two golden teeth. "What a sweet little thang you are." He pushed her out of the way with his foot and shut the door.

"Yuh-yuh-you're or-or him!" Sakura stuttered scooting backward across the hardwood floor. She hadn't really been aware of how exposed she was until she felt his eyes sliming their way over her flesh. The grey sweat shorts she wore only came just beneath her ass and scooting backward was dragging them off her hips. The matching sports bra suddenly felt like it was just putting her on display not that his eyes had wandered to her breasts. He was much more interested in her smooth stomach. Sakura could feel his gaze oozing over her belly, especially around her naval.

"Yes I'm me." Michael locked the door and closed the blinds taking another step forward. He looked around the house slowly. "I'll tell you what little missy, you do exactly what I say, don't cause me no fuss and I won't hurt you none kay?" Sakura looked up at him trying to calculate her odds and nodded. "Good. You got a car?" She shook her head. "If I find out you're ly-"

Sakura spun in place scrambling on all fours in a not quite run to the door and her weapon. "Stay back!" She clutched the bat in both hands rearing back. "I'm warning you!"

"You're warning me?" Michael chuckled. "I'm in a good mood here so I'll make you a deal. You put down the bat, and go back to doin' what I say and I'll pretend this didn't happen." There was no fear in him. He continued walking toward her one step at a time locking his steady gaze on her quavering eyes. "Put it down."

Sakura didn't put it down. She lunged forward and swung like her life depended on it.

Michael caught it in one hand and yanked her off balance with the other. He started to backhand her with the other then aimed a little lower striking her shoulder and sending her sprawling. "What did I just say?" He flung the bat across the room. "You got any other surprises?" Sakura shook her head. "Good. Where's the garage?" Sakura started to get to her feet. "You can crawl till I give you permission."

Sakura obeyed. His eyes were hungrily creeping across her ass. "Don't look at me like that." She squeaked.

"Like you're the first piece of ass I've seen in seven years? Well you are." Michael pushed his slippered foot against her ass shoving her forward. "Hurry up. I ain't got all day." Sakura crawled faster fully aware of how it made her up turned ass wiggle for him. "Behind that door?" He opened the door and peaked inside to the mostly empty garage. "Really no car, plenty of camping gear though. Why ain't you got no car?"

"My boyfri-"

"You don't live here alone, shoulda guessed. He ain't coming home anytime soon is he?" Sakura quickly weighed the options. Any answer she gave him was going to be a lie, she didn't really know how long he'd be out fishing, it might be an hour or two it might be until the evening. She shook her head hoping that Michael would eventually be caught off guard. "Nobody else in the house right?" Again she shook her head. "You expectin' anybody?" She shook her head. "Good."

Sakura looked up at Michael and let herself look at him for a moment. He was bigger in person than the description had made him seem. She didn't really know how big six four was until she noticed he'd risk hitting his head on the door if he didn't stoop just a bit. Despite her wishes her eyes wandered lower to his barrel like chest barely contained in the orange jumpsuit and lower still to the enormous bulge in his pants.

Even concealed behind the fabric of the jumpsuit Michael was clearly packing an impressive weapon. She guessed it as almost a foot long by the look of it. It made her heart flutter knowing that she was the cause of that and it was going to be used on her whether she liked it or not. "You see something you like?" Sakura blushed hotly and shook her head rapidly. "You sure about that?" Sakura shook her head again. "That's too bad. Not like you have a choice in the matter, now we can do this nice or we can get rowdy." He snarled.

Sakura's entire body was shaking. She nodded. "Yes? Yes what?" He reached down snatching her up by her short hair and pulling her up to her knees. "Yes we should get rough?" Michael held her in place while he unzipped the jumpsuit. He was only wearing a white shirt beneath leaving his long black cock slapping down on her shoulder. It was easily larger than she'd imagined. It looked like it was easily as thick as her wrist and pulsing slightly in anticipation. "Open your mouth." Sakura shuddered. She'd never considered Ken's penis to be small, it was but compared to this it was almost funny.

Obeying Sakura opened her mouth and closed her eyes. There was absolutely no point in fighting him and she didn't want him to hurt her. There was also the tiniest part of her that was curious what it would feel like to be stretched open by that monster.

Michael dug his fingers into her head from both sides holding her head and he slammed his cock to the back of her throat in a single brutal stroke. Sakura tried to bring her hands up to stop Michael but he was much stronger than her and continued using her face despite her muffled protests, gagging and sputtering. It seemed like it must have turned him one to see her saliva oozing out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Sakura was beginning to grow faint when Michael let her drop to the floor. "Strip."

Sakura hooked her fingers into her shorts slowly wriggling out of them while Michael leered down at her hungrily slipping the jump suit off. He kicked off his slippers and whipped off his shirt at the same time only breaking his gaze off her for a few a second almost daring her to try something.

"Please not so rough." Sakura whimpered pulling her top over her head and covering her breasts with her hands.

"Don't cover up, you're my little slut." Sakura obediently put her hands down to her sides. "That's better. "You don't want me to be so rough with you? Fine, you start acting like my little slut and I'll be nice."

"How do I do that?"

"We start with a game." Michael grinned. Sakura didn't need to wait for him to describe the game for her to realize that it was something she wasn't going to like. "It's called guess what I had for breakfast this morning. Do you know how to play?" Sakura shook her head as her stomach knotted. She had already figured out a guess. "You're gonna ram your cute little tongue in my ass and see if you can guess what I had for breakfast. Or I can always get back to skull fucking you."

Sakura nodded her head. "Okay." Michael turned around and Sakura reached up spreading his buttocks apart and sticking her tongue out and into his anus. She wasn't sure what she'd expected it to taste like but it wasn't nearly as disgusting as she'd thought, it tasted kinda like clay. Sakura didn't know why she cared that he was moaning but she loved it. It turned her on to know that he was getting off on her tongue buried in his ass. "Any guesses?" Michael gasped.

Sakura's started rattling off anything that popped in to her mind when she came up for air. Pancakes? Nope. Waffles? Nope. French Toast? Nope. Eggs? Yes, what kind. Fried? Nope. Scrambled? Yep. It went on and on until Sakura had finally figured out that he'd had scrambled eggs, hash browns with ketchup and turkey bacon (which she didn't even know existed and suspected he was fucking with her) for breakfast and that was when he let her stop.

"You're a freaky little thing you know that?" Michael braced against the wall while Sakura remained on her knees behind him. She was staring dully at his still hard cock bobbing between his thick muscular thighs. "Maybe I'll take you with me when you're boyfriend gets here with his car. You'd like that would you girly? You could guess what me and buddies have for breakfast everyday."

"No thank you." Sakura replied not nearly as angrily as she wanted it to come out. "If you're finished abusing me I'd like to go wash my mouth out."

Michael turned around. "Who said I was done." He reached down for her hair again but Sakura ducked away.

"Wait! You said if I was good you wouldn't hurt me. I was good!" She whined.

Michael smiled. "That's true. You have been good." He put his hands on his hips. He motioned with his head toward the couch. "Lean over that. I'll try not to hurt you too much." Sakura started to rise to her feet but he pushed her over and she crawled. This time she intentionally rolled her hips dramatically. Just before Sakura reached the couch Michal reached down and wrapped his enormous mitts around her waist and lifted her up plopping her down on the couch.

Sakura was already squealing before the tip of his cock parted her dripping folds. He paused there with just the tip inside her for a few seconds before digging his fingers into her tender flesh and foring himself in until his cock bottomed out inside her. Sakura swore she could feel his cock somewhere in her belly. Her hands curled into fists and the only thing silencing a scream was the fact that she'd bitten down on her lower lip. Michael waited again for a second, just long enough for her to exhale before plunging back into her.

Sakura whimpered beneath Michael's brutal onslaught. She felt like a rag doll being battered around by a cat each time he forced his cock back into her in a single stroke. Michael kept up that pace for a while, pausing at the depths of her body and again at the shallows just long enough for her mind to anticipate the next blow and plunged back into her.

It felt like it was going to split her in two for the first few strokes. Then Sakura felt a familiar warmth burning in her belly right where his cock head kept bumping against her. Despite her will she was squealing now and pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts one after another. Her cunt started constricting around him refusing to let go of that delicious length of man flesh inside her. "More." She hissed.

Then she came. Not the tame orgasms that her boyfriend gave her, satisfying like the end of a race. This was something more like a hunger that drove her on harder and faster gripping the couch for leverage while her entire body tingled. She was achingly aware of each inch of Michael's cock continuing to drill into her womb. Her toes curled and her back arched until she was looking up at him over her back.

A battery of words she'd never let any man call her came flowing out of his lips. Whore, slut, cock sucker, ass licker, strumpet , tramp. Over and over, louder and cruder. Dirty cum slurping cunt. Filthy dick loving whore. Michael moved one hand from her hips to her throat holding her body in that bowed position while he pushed his cock as far into her as he could manage.

Sakura screamed when she felt his hot semen exploding inside her filling her with his seed. Michael collapsed on top of her crushing her to the couch with his sweaty body. "You're a freak." Michael hissed in her ear before wrenching her head up into an awkward forceful kiss.

When Michael broke the kiss and pulled away Sakura almost kissed him again. He pushed up off her wiping his cock clean on her upturned buttocks and stepped back. "Well you were a good girl. So I won't hurt you. Come on, we need to get some rope. I can't just leave you walking around." He almost sounded tender, it was easy for Sakura to almost forget what he'd done to her just a few moments ago. She slid off the couch and crawled over to the garage opening and crawling in with Michael right behind her.

Michael grabbed the rope off the garage wall and tossed it over the rafters. "C'mon over here. You're boyfriend'll find you when he gets here and you'll be just fine." Sakura didn't know what choice so she crawled to his feet and let him tie her up. He started by binding her wrists up over her head then down the center of her body looping around each breasts and pulling the rope tight enough to turn them both an angry red. From there it went lower down between her and down to each ankle binding them separately so only about three feet of rope separated each of her ankles from her wrists.

Michael left her like that hanging by her arms, legps splayed open indecently, cum dripping down from her still freshly fucked cunt. "Maybe I'll look you up again sometime." Michael gave her a slap on the ass.

"Rot in hell mother fucker!" Sakura spat. The tiny swat had left her spinning in a slow circle.

"Will do." He walked out of the garage.

Sakura could tell he was still in the house because she could hear him moving around and the water turning on and off, toilets being flushed and even the shower running. None of that bothered her as the gravity of her situation started setting in. She was alive, hung in her garage like a piñata but alive and that was something to be thankful for.

It was hard to tell how long she'd been hanging there, it felt like an eternity. Michael had either left or gotten quiet, she couldn't hear him moving around anymore and hadn't for a while when she heard a car pull up to the house. "I'm saved. Ken's back!" Sakura said before shouting at the top of her lungs hoping he'd hear her through the garage door. He didn't. Then she heard Rhianna playing and realized that wasn't Ken, it was Stephanie. She screamed again hoping Stephanie would hear.

Stephanie didn't. Sakura heard the door bell ring, then an insistent knock. Stephanie did always knock before you'd even have a chance to get up from whatever you were doing. Then she heard a scream.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers