Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex under a hot sun.
3.9k words
4.74
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
869 Followers

Blossom

The sorcerer's house held a number of things that would be useful for our journey, as well as my pack and clothing. Charok and I had a short argument about who would be carrying the packs. He wanted to carry them both. I wanted to split the load. The argument ended with Charok yanking the pack out of my hands. "If you carry it, you'll just slow us down," he growled.

His strength and his protective dominance were very arousing. I shoved down my feelings. There would be plenty of time for that when we stopped to rest during the hottest part of the day. Right now we needed to get moving while it was still cool enough to travel quickly.

Charok caught my arm and pulled my sleeves up to reveal the injuries I'd gotten from the shackles. "You're healing quickly, for a human," he noted.

I shrugged. I healed quickly because I was one of the Chosen of the Sun, but I didn't want to tell him that. "I guess?" I said, as if I hadn't noticed. I tried to pull my arm away, but Charok didn't release me, and, Chosen or not, I didn't have the strength to make him.

Charok's finger traced the line of my injury, hovering just above the skin. "It is strange," he mused.

"We should get moving," I said, trying again to pull my arm out of his grip. "It'll start to get hot soon."

This time, Charok let me go. "You are right," he said, but his brow was still furrowed in thought. Not good. I didn't know how he'd react to finding out that I was one of the Chosen. Most people reacted poorly. In most places, the Chosen were executed as soon as their nature was revealed.

Charok and I began our journey. At first we saw only woodlands, and the going was a bit tough. The path was very overgrown, evidence of how little the sorcerer had visited civilization. Soon, however, it met up with a more well traveled path. There was room for Charok and I to walk side by side, where, before, we had traveled single file.

I looked at Charok. "We're going to come across other travelers eventually. Also, we will eventually have to enter a town. Is there any way you could make yourself... Less visible?" I should have asked before we left.

Charok looked at me, amused. "I am less visible. Only you can see me as I am. The rest will see a normal human."

I blinked. Now that I knew to look for it, there was an odd shimmer in the air around him. "Ok, then."

We continued on our journey, and, soon, we did meet fellow travelers, headed in the opposite direction. They were in a cart, and, as the three of them passed, they gaped at me. I might have thought Charok was less disguised than he claimed, except I'd gotten this reaction before. It happened more often now that I was one of the Chosen, but it had happened in my previous life occasionally.

If I were in a city, looking for customers, I would have given them a charming smile and lascivious wink. As it was, I mostly ignored them. Charok, however, paid very close attention to them until they disappeared around a bend.

After they were gone, he growled. "They were staring."

I shrugged. "People tend to do that." Occasionally to the point where they walked into things. "You stared a bit when we first met."

The demon calmed. "You have a point."

The forest ended abruptly, giving way to fields of corn. We were near some form of civilization. I pulled out my map and examined it. No dot on the map here, so either it was too small to rate a dot or newer than my several year old map. As we walked on and the fields of corn continued, only interrupted by patches of beans or the occasional farmhouse, I suspected the latter. Only a sizable town needed this much food.

As the sun passed its zenith, I stopped. "It's getting pretty hot," I told Charok. "We should stop and rest."

Charok looked at me thoughtfully. "I could keep going, but you are right, it is too hot for you."

I nodded, and took a right turn into the shade of the corn field. "Come on. We'll rest here, where it's cooler. Or at least less sunny."

Charok followed. When I started to undress, he caught my arm. "You should rest," he told me. "Not fuck."

I shrugged. "I'll be cooler if I take my clothes off."

"If you take your clothes off, I will lose all self control," Charok growled.

I smirked. "I think you have better self control than that. And if you don't..." I shrugged, as if it was all the same to me whether or not he fucked me. But I wanted this. I wanted it very much, even in the baking heat. I turned around, both to hide my erection and to give Charok a good view of my ass.

Charok growled, and, as I looked over my shoulder, turned his back to me. I grinned. This would be fun.

"I'm taking off my pants now," I purred. "And there goes my loincloth." I paused. "It is rather hot out here. I'm all... Sweaty."

Charok grumbled something I couldn't hear under his breath.

I sighed, pretending to give up. I sat down and began to hum softly. The tune was erotic, slowly building, and I put a lot of my power behind it.

Suddenly Charok was behind me, roughly pulling me into position. Since this was exactly the reaction I wanted, I didn't resist as his tail coiled around my torso, pinning my arms to my side and holding me in place. It aroused me that, even if I had resisted, he could just take what he wanted.

Charok's erection prodded my asshole. Then suddenly, he froze.

I frowned. "Why did you stop?"

He growled. "I shouldn't do this. You..."

"Let me worry about me," I purred. "You want this. That should be enough."

Charok groaned. Slowly, as if he was trying, and failing, to hold himself back, his cock entered me. I moaned, and it slid in faster as Charok responded to my arousal. Soon he was buried in me balls deep.

He growled. "You-"

I grinned. "That's right. Me. You want me."

I could almost hear his self control snap. He began to pound me. Forcefully. Ruthlessly. And I loved it. My own cock twitched.

The bruises on my butt from last time had already healed. I knew new ones were forming. I didn't care. The slight pain only magnified my pleasure.

I began to move as well. The position I'd been in last time had made this difficult, but, this time, I was able to respond.

Charok's tail tightened around me, preventing the motion. I sighed. Apparently, some of his self control was still intact. Intact enough that he wanted to do all the work. I squirmed in his grip, but didn't fight him. Next time, I promised myself. Next time, he'd let me move while we fucked.

Charok reached beneath me and gripped my cock. I moaned. I'd be playing with it myself if my arms weren't pinned to my sides. I wondered vaguely why he'd done that. Habit? Was he used to taking unwilling lovers?

We were both approaching climax. I gasped, my heart pounding. Charok was probably right about this not being the best way to spend the midday rest. I didn't care. Frankly, as one of the Chosen, I hadn't needed the midday rest any more than he did. However, he might have gotten suspicious if I hadn't asked to take a break.

Charok groaned, thrust into me one more time, and unleashed his climax. I could feel my gut filling with his seed. I came as well, splattering cum all over the earth. This time, I did nothing with my power but intensify his climax.

Panting, Charok lowered me to the ground, and then sat himself. He growled. "You destroy my self control, Blossom."

I hid a grin. "Sorry."

We sat there for a bit, side by side. Then I stretched out on a patch of earth not covered by cum. I yawned. "I'm going to take a nap. Ok?"

Charok nodded. "I will keep watch."

*

Charok

As Blossom slept, a satisfied smile on his face, I thought about what had just happened. I had fully intended not to fuck Blossom, and, despite what I'd said, my self control should have held up to the temptation.

Was Blossom really just that beautiful? That desirable? Or had there been something else at work, under the summer sun?

I sighed, and shifted a bit to put Blossom in my shadow. No, I had no one to blame for my lapse in self control but myself. I silently promised that I'd do better in the future. I had to protect Blossom. Even from himself. If anything happened to him... I shuddered.

Blossom

We reached the town as sunset approached. It was surrounded by a high wall. I gave a low whistle, surveying the brickwork. This had not been put up overnight. Maybe my map was older than I'd thought. Or maybe there was a good reason for this wall.

We came up to the gate. It was open, but guarded. "Halt!" called one of the guards, a woman with short blond hair. "Who goes there? And what is your business here?"

I bowed my head in greeting. "My name is Drifting Cherry Blossom. Blossom for short. This is Charok. We are traveling north and need somewhere to stop for the night."

The guard frowned at me. "Do you have a trade?"

I nodded. "I'm a prostitute."

Her eyes widened, and she examined me more closely in the fading light. The other guards murmured among themselves. She held up a hand to silence them. "Quiet!" Her attention returned to me. "Do you service men or women?"

I smiled suggestively. "Both. And I am more than willing to conduct some... business this evening. I might even decide to stay a few days."

The guard pointed to Charok. "And him?"

"My guard," I explained. "The roads can be a dangerous place."

She looked him over and nodded her approval. I wondered what she saw. "You may both enter." The guards stepped to either side, making a pathway for me to walk through.

I decided to put on a show, swinging my hips suggestively as I passed. One guard, while turning to look at me, managed to wallop another guard on the head with his quarterstaff. The other guard swore, but didn't look away from me. I hid a grin.

The inn had few other customers, so I was able to pay a bit extra for a room Charok and I didn't have to share. It would be more difficult for me to ply my trade if I had to share with other travelers. Not impossible, but more difficult.

I was actually reasonably wealthy, the benefit of being one of the most attractive whores around. I had enough coin on me to travel comfortably for some time, and a letter of accreditation that I could use to access my savings at any bank affiliated with the Trade Core. Most of this I'd gained while traveling. I'd had to leave most of my original savings behind when I fled Theros, the city I'd lived and worked in most of my life.

I shook off the memories of my past. If I'd judged those guards right, I would be receiving clients soon as they came off duty and gossip spread about my presence here. I needed to prepare. There was a basin of water in my room, scented with lemon, and a couple of fresh washcloths and towels. I began to strip so that I could bathe. Charok turned away.

"You should wash too," I told him. "We won't be stopping at a town every night. You don't sweat as much as a human does, but it's still nice to get clean."

He kept his back turned to me. "I'll wait until you are done."

I shrugged. "Suit yourself." Maybe undermining his self control earlier had been a bad idea.

After washing, I put on some perfume and some fresh clothing. This outfit was significantly more suggestive than my traveling clothes. Then Charok, still adverting his eyes from me, washed. I watched him, appreciating his large, well defined muscles. "You're sure you're ok with me working?" I asked.

He nodded. "As I said, I don't care what you do with other humans, provided you don't get hurt."

I nodded. "Mind staying down in the common area while I receive clients?"

"No. But know that my hearing is much better than that of a human. I will be able to hear if you call for me," Charok said.

I nodded. "Thank you." I wasn't as helpless as I looked. I could do a number of surprising things with a fan or a scarf. But it never hurt to have back up.

There was a knock at the door. I smiled. The guards must have been nearly off shift when I'd come in. I went to the door.

Charok got there first. He opened the door, gave the woman outside an assessing look, and left without a word. I caught the door as it began to close. "Hi," I told the woman, leaning against the door frame. It was the guard I'd talked to earlier. "What can I do for you?"

She smiled tentatively, her gruff demeanor from earlier all gone. "I was hoping to hire you."

I let her in. We talked. Apparently her name was Cera. We discussed price briefly, and then I asked about her expectations for the night, and any special considerations I might need to take into account.

Cera looked away. "I'm a virgin." She bit her lip. "Most of the people I know are other guards, and if I took one of them as a lover, none of them would ever take me seriously again. And most of the miners here are male, so the majority of whores here only service men." She shrugged. "There are exceptions, but I've never been that interested in any of them." She looked at me. "But you..." She shook her head. "If you are half as good in bed as you are to look at, you're well worth the price."

I bowed my head. "Thank you." I'd dealt with lots of virgins before, of both sexes. It was traditional in Theros for a person's first time to be with the most expensive whore they could afford, and I was one of the most expensive in the city.

I smiled. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." Then I leaned forward and kissed her.

Cera kissed me back, at first tentatively, and then enthusiastically. We broke apart just long enough for me to remove her shirt, and then our lips pressed together once more.

I caressed her stomach, feeling hard muscle under my palm. She had obviously worked long and hard to keep up with the men of the guard. There wasn't much padding on her, all of it exercised away, so her butt was hard with muscle and her breasts were pretty much flat. She was strong. Physically powerful. I liked power.

I caressed one of her nipples. Cera let out a startled squeak, and pulled back long enough to gasp, "Do that again!" So I did. She whimpered. So her nipples were sensitive. Delightful.

She seemed to be having a bit of trouble catching her breath, so I pulled away from her lips, kissing a line down her cheek to her neck. After a moment spent discerning how sensitive her neck was- not very- I continued downward. She gasped, likely guessing what was coming next.

I took my time on her left breast, spiraling inwards toward her nipple. By the time I reached the little nub, her chest was heaving in anticipation. When I took it in my mouth, she almost fell over. I put a hand behind her to steady her and guided her toward the bed. I loved having sensitive clients.

We stopped on the way to the bed to remove her boots and my shirt. As Cera lay on the bed, panting, I went back to her nipples, taking one between thumb and forefinger and the other in my mouth. She moaned and shuddered. I took my mouth off her nipple and kissed a line down her stomach to her pants. Then, slowly, reverently, I removed them.

Cera lay before me in nothing but her panties. They were trimmed with lace, a bit of a surprise. She blushed when she saw me admiring them. "I wanted to look nice for you," she said, "As much as I could." She looked away from me. "I know I'm not really attractive."

I turned her back to face me. "Don't say that. You are beautiful. I can see in the lines of your body, in your hard muscles, how much you worked to get where you are today. Every one of those scars" -and there were several- "tells a story. You are gorgeous."

I meant every word I said, and she knew it. She blushed again.

Before she could start crying on me- it had happened with clients before- I began to kiss and lick her inner thighs. She gasped, shuddering. Then she sat up and reached for my pants. I helped her remove them and my loincloth.

She looked at my cock, eyes wide. Not a terribly surprising reaction, given that she was a virgin. I grinned. "You can touch it, you know. If you want."

Dumbly, she nodded, and reached out a hand. I moaned as her fingers met the tip of my cock. I was exaggerating a bit, but not by much. Her hands were rough and calloused, but her touch was gentle, and slow.

As she caressed my cock, exploring it with her fingertips, I got hard. Part of it was the stimulation. Part of it was that I could basically get hard on command at this point, one of the reasons I was so good at my job.

Her hand drew back. "Can I taste it?" she asked.

I smiled. "You do whatever feels right to you. That's what sex is all about."

She licked my cockhead. I could tell she liked the taste, because her eyes lit up and she licked it again, in exactly the right place. I gasped. Then she took it in her mouth.

I could tell right away she was a natural at this. No teeth rubbing against me, plenty of tongue movement. Lots of saliva. Movement. Sucking. It felt fantastic. I moaned, and ran my fingers through her hair. I'd tell her how well she was doing, but that would just give her performance anxiety. I'd let her know later how well she did.

As she took a break from sucking on me, her saliva dribbled down my shaft. I smiled. She was clearly enjoying herself. Like me, she was a natural cocksucker. Her fellow guards had no idea what they were missing.

I reached down to play with her nipples. She whimpered, mouth still around my cock. I wondered if I could distract her enough to make her quit her task. I wanted to remove those panties so I could lick her.

As I continued to stimulate her nipples, she pulled away from me with a gasp. Hurriedly, we removed her panties. Then I buried my face in her pussy.

According to those who'd trained me, I was as much a natural at licking a pussy as I was at sucking a cock. I used all of that natural talent, and every trick I'd picked up over the years. Within minutes I had her whimpering and moaning. Her legs shuddered. I could tell she was close.

I pulled away. "Would you like to cum with me inside you?" I asked. "It's ok if the answer is no."

She nodded, unable to speak. I kissed her long and hard, and then began to guide my cock into her pussy. She barely noticed me pressing past her hymen as I rubbed her clit with a finger lubricated with our juices.

I stopped briefly to survey her reaction, and make sure she wasn't in any pain. Exploration with my fingers had told me she was relaxed enough to accommodate me, but it never hurt to double check.

She was obviously enjoying herself too much to think straight. No sign of pain at all. Good. I began to move within her, starting slow.

To my surprise, she grabbed my hips and moved me, pressing me to move faster. I did so, and was rewarded by more whimpering. Her legs began to shudder. She was close.

She came. I could have cum if I'd wanted to, but I held myself in check. Instead, I continued to stimulate her with my cock and a finger on her clit, lengthening her orgasm.

"Stop!" she gasped, and I stopped. She took a moment to catch her breath, and then told me, "I want to be on top."

I smiled, and we shifted position. I helped her with the motion at first, and then just let her control our pace. She rode me through another orgasm, and then another, as I continued to stroke her clit and play with her nipples. Then, panting, she lay down beside me.

She frowned at me. "You didn't cum."

"I have very close control of when I orgasm," I admitted. "I could have cum if I'd wanted to, but the goal was for you to have a good time, remember? I didn't want to end the fun too early."

She sat up. "I want to make you cum," she told me, still a bit breathless.

I pondered. I doubted I'd be seeing more than one other customer this evening. There just wasn't time. And, in addition to having a very tight control of when I orgasmed, I could cum up to three times before I went limp. Occasionally more.

charmscale
charmscale
869 Followers
12