Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Be my guest."

She immediately took me in her mouth. A pleased whimper told me she liked the taste of her own pussy. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked, making sure I sounded a bit out of breath.

She made an affirmative noise and began to suck me in earnest. Carefully, I moved one of her hands to grip my shaft, and another to cup my balls. "Like that," I told her. "It feels good like that."

She made another affirmative noise and gripped my shaft tight as she sucked on the head of my cock. It felt amazing. I could cum at any time, after this much stimulation, but I decided to enjoy this for a bit. Not for too long, though. I didn't want her to get impatient or tired.

After a good amount of cock sucking, I decided it was time. "I-I'm going to cum," I gasped. I didn't want to surprise her. Then I let loose.

She pulled away, coughing, and blushed. "I intended to swallow," she said sheepishly.

I nodded. "You had my cock too far at the back of your throat, so you inhaled some of it. It happens."

She looked at me anxiously. "How'd I do?" she asked.

I smiled. "You were great. The other men in town don't know what they're missing," I told her.

She blushed. "Thank you. You were also good. I mean great. Like, really, really great."

"Thank you," I told her. "Your time isn't quite up yet. Want to cuddle for a bit?"

She nodded. "I'd like that."


12