Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 06

Story Info
Blossom and Charok have some fun time in the army camp.
3.1k words
4.86
2.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

Charok

As Blossom told the story of how he and I had met to Storm and Egra, I frowned thoughtfully, considering his previous story. So he had a 12 year old sister, who he'd left behind with his mother when he'd fled Theros. I wondered how much Blossom missed his family.

When Blossom finished his story, Storm frowned. "So you used your powers of persuasion to convince Charok to fuck you. Then, once he fucked you, you were able to influence him. Have I got that right?"

Blossom nodded. "Yes." Beside Storm, Egra blushed.

"Why couldn't you have done the same thing to the sorcerer?" Storm asked.

Blossom shrugged. "He wasn't interested in men. At all. There's a limit to what I can do with someone like that." He grinned. "Not everyone who thinks of themselves as uninterested in men is outside my influence, though. I can magnify any level of lust, however small. And not many people are completely and totally unaffected by me." He looked at Storm. "You're one of them."

Storm blinked. "You can tell?"

"I was always good at reading people," Blossom explained. "Being Chosen seems to have magnified that."

Storm nodded. "As it has magnified Egra's fighting skills, and my ability to command an army."

Blossom settled back on his cushion. "You said you'd tell us your story?"

Storm smiled. "Of course. Now, as you know, I was born to one of the noble Houses. My parents were Elementals. I was expected to Awaken as an Elemental myself." He frowned at me. "I'm assuming Blossom, as a former citizen of the Empire, knows about Elementals. How much do you know?"

I grunted. "Elementals are a bit like the Chosen, in that they're humans with enhanced abilities. Unlike the Chosen, they are each aligned with a certain element, earth, metal, water, wood, or fire. The mark on their forehead says which element they're aligned with. Also unlike the Chosen, they usually inherit their abilities from their parents, and Awaken at some point during puberty. Most Elementals are born to one of the Therosian noble Houses. The ones who aren't are often adopted by or marry into a House." I looked from Storm to Blossom. "Am I missing anything?"

"Just that Elemental nobles are higher ranking than regular nobles," Storm replied. "And there's a lot of selective breeding involved in maintaining the high percentage of Elementals in the noble Houses." He shrugged. "The fact that I never awakened was a disappointment to my parents, but I was still useful in the breeding program because of my lineage. I was betrothed to someone with a similar lineage, and she later became my wife." Sadness crossed his features again. "Many noble marriages, arranged for alliances or for breeding Elementals, are loveless. Mine was not."

Blossom nodded sympathetically. "You miss her."

He sighed. "Yes. Our marriage was probably dissolved after I left, allowing her to be betrothed to someone else. But I can't know for sure. It's possible she was tortured for information about where I might go. We were known to be close."

Storm continued his story. "I had skill as a warrior and a strategist, so I was made an officer in the army. I rose swiftly in the ranks, and was soon in charge of a large number of soldiers. My first campaign as the commanding officer was against a northern city the Empire wanted. They had large stockpiles and plenty of wells within the walls, so any siege would take at least a year or two. The empire didn't like this. They wanted the city as soon as possible, so I was pushed to attack."

As Storm gathered his thoughts, I looked from Egra to Blossom. Blossom looked interested and attentive. Egra looked bored.

"I didn't want to lose many of my soldiers, if at all possible," said Storm. "So I hatched a plan to minimize casualties. The town was on a seaside cliff. At some point, they'd hollowed out tunnels to dump sewage into the sea. I led a small team up the cliff and into the tunnels. This team then snuck to the gates, took out the guards there, and opened the gates to the rest of the army."

He shrugged. "The plan went like clockwork up until the gates opened. That's when we found out the city had a powerful sorcerer. The sorcerer used some sort of fear spell on my soldiers. They turned to flee, and it seemed like all was lost. I tried to rally them, but, soon, I was surrounded by enemy soldiers." He smiled. "That's when it happened. There was a huge explosion, throwing all the enemy soldiers back. I began to glow, and I was able to rally my troops. We took the city with ease."

He frowned. "After the battle, I realized the Empire would never accept me. Not as I was now. I prepared to leave. My second in command walked in on me as I was packing my bags, and demanded to know what I was doing. When I explained, she insisted that I give her, and the other soldiers, the option to follow me." He shrugged. "So I made a big speech. I expected to possibly get a few followers. Instead..." He smiled. "Instead, nearly the whole platoon volunteered to come with me."

"It helped that the vast majority of us don't have any family we're close with," said a woman as she entered the tent. She saluted Storm. "I heard we might have a job, Sir?"

Storm nodded. "You are correct, Delphina. Blossom here has a letter for me from the Grimstone company." He smiled. "But I'm afraid I got distracted. After all, it is not every day I meet another Chosen of the Sun."

Delphina sized Blossom up. "Forgive me for saying so, sir, but he doesn't look that impressive."

Blossom smiled. "I don't?"

She blushed. "You, you don't really look like a warrior. That's all that I meant."

Storm glanced at Blossom. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't distract my soldiers."

Blossom shrugged. "I'll try not to. But there's a limit to how much I can tone things down. I actually didn't do anything besides smile just now." His lips compressed into a grim line. "I'll try to keep a straight face from now on." The corners of his mouth quirked up. "Key word, try."

I sniggered.

Storm sighed. "If you would give me the letter, Blossom?"

Blossom handed over the letter, and Storm silently read it. When he was finished, he nodded. "It is a fair offer. We will go." He turned to Blossom. "Will you be coming with us?"

Blossom shrugged. "Well, before I got recruited to save the town, I was looking for you so..." He shrugged again. I noticed both Delphina and Egra watching his chest as the muscles rippled.

Storm blinked. "Looking for me? Why?"

Blossom frowned slightly. "It seemed like the right thing to do. And it wasn't like I had any better goals."

Storm smiled. "Well, you've found me now. Egra, too. In my mind, you're more than welcome to stay."

Egra frowned. "Storm? Can I talk to you alone?"

Storm nodded. "Delphina, I'm sure we have at least one spare tent. Can you get someone to help Blossom and Charok set it up?" He looked from me to Blossom. "I'm assuming you want to share."

Blossom nodded. "Thank you."

Storm nodded distractedly. "Of course." As we left, he turned to Egra. "What was it you wished to discuss?"

As we walked away, I listened to them argue. Apparently Egra wasn't as thrilled as Storm that they'd found another Chosen. Once we were alone in our new tent, I told Blossom as much.

He nodded. "I did get that impression. But I also got the impression that Storm's the one who ultimately calls the shots around here. Which makes sense. It's his army."

Sighing, he said, "I hope we get back to the town in time. They probably had plenty of food, but I don't know how much water was available. And armies travel slow."

I shrugged. "We will find out. One way or another.

*

Blossom

I put my worries about the town out of my mind and examined the cot in our new tent. "That could probably hold up to both of our weights," I mused. "But not that plus a bunch of moving around."

Charok frowned. "You are probably right. Why?"

I grinned. "What, you can't guess?"

Charok looked from the cot to me, and slowly smiled. "I can."

He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. I returned his kiss enthusiastically, wishing our heights were not so different. Charok towering over me was very sexy, but it made kissing difficult.

We broke away long enough to remove our shirts, and then our lips were pressed together once more. I wondered if anyone could hear us. The camp, like most army camps, was very tightly packed. I'd spent time in one once, not too long after I first became a prostitute. More than one of my customers had admitted to enjoying hearing their neighbors going at it.

Charok lifted me up and set me on the bed. Panting, I said, "I thought we both agreed that this wasn't strong enough for us to have sex on it."

Charok grunted. "It isn't."

"Then what-" I began to ask.

Charok placed a finger to my lips, smiling. "Stop talking."

Then he removed my pants and my loincloth. Slowly, reverently, he stroked my cock. I moaned. Then he took it in his mouth.

I wasn't exactly used to someone giving me oral. Usually things were the other way around. I reached down to fondle Charok's nipples, hoping to distract him.

He caught my wrists in one hand and lifted his head long enough to growl, "Stop that." Then he took my cock in his mouth once more.

I really wasn't used to taking a completely passive role in sex, or putting my pleasure above my partner's. However, that seemed to be what Charok wanted. I squirmed a bit, and his tail whipped around my waist, holding me still.

"If you keep this up," I panted, "I'm going to cum."

Charok pulled away briefly. "Good."

Moaning, I tried to relax, but every instinct in my head was screaming that I shouldn't cum first. However, the sensation of Charok's mouth around my cock was slowly driving me to my peak. The dominant, insistent way he was going about this was also very arousing.

Two conflicting thoughts warred in my head. On one hand, I didn't want to be the first one to cum. On the other hand, maybe I should cum so he would let me- Charok did something very distracting with his tongue, something he had doubtlessly learned from me, and my brain shut off entirely. I moaned.

One of Charok's hands still gripped my wrists, and the other rested lightly on my inner thigh. My eyes focused on his muscular chest, which advertised his great strength. I felt his tail around my waist, like an iron band holding me in place. He was so powerful, and yet, his touch was so careful, so oriented to my pleasure.

I whimpered as I felt myself approaching orgasm. I wondered if I should hold back. I wondered if I could hold back.

I came, filling Charok's mouth with my cum. He swallowed it, and the sensation made me cum harder. Panting, I went limp on the cot.

Charok joined me on the rickety frame. "You enjoyed yourself?" he asked.

I nodded. "Now it's my turn to do you."

As I rose, Charok pulled me back down against his chest. "No."

I blinked. "Why not?"

Charok's arms tightened around me. "Because."

"You could take me in the ass," I suggested.

"You already came," Charok pointed out.

I shrugged. "I can cum more than once in one go. I also have a pretty fast reload time."

Charok looked thoughtful. "Later, perhaps. Now we rest."

I yawned. It had been a long three days, and the next few days would likely be just as long. Resting sounded like a very good idea.

*

Charok

The next morning, I watched as the soldiers bustled around, getting ready to go. I'd already packed the tent Blossom and I had been given, and we'd never unpacked our bags, really, so we had little preparing to do.

Blossom stretched. "I wish we'd had more time to rest before heading back out again," he admitted. "But it's not like the army will be traveling swifty. Most of them are normal people, after all."

I grunted. I was back in my human guise, but it appeared most of the soldiers now knew what I was, because they kept stealing glances in my direction. Or maybe they were just looking at Blossom, who was especially radiant this morning, despite his choice of rough traveling garb.

No, I decided as a woman gave us a wide berth. They weren't looking at Blossom. They knew what I was. I wondered if camp gossip was usually this efficient, or if someone had helped to spread the word. I wouldn't put it past Egra to make sure everyone was warned of my true nature.

As if summoned by my thoughts, Egra came hurrying out of the crowd. She glared at me. "Behaving yourself, demon?"

"He has a name," Blossom reminded her mildly. "It's Charrok."

Egra turned her glare to Blossom. "I wasn't talking to you, whore."

"I have a name, too," Blossom replied, voice still mild. "I know Drifting Cherry Blossom is a bit of a mouthful, but you can call me Blossom, if you like."

Egra smiled nastily. "I'd rather call you whore."

I growled, but Blossom just smiled back. "Keep referring to me by my job title, and I'll think you want to hire me." He winked.

Egra's nasty smile vanished, and she reddened.

Blossom's eyelashes fluttered. "For you, I'd be willing to lower the price a bit."

Egra's blush deepened, and she stammered, "I-I'm n-not interested."

"Are you sure?" Blossom purred. "I'm very good with my tongue."

Egra muttered something unintelligible and hurried away.

Blossom frowned after her. "I wonder what her story is."

I shrugged. "She used to be a slave. Beyond that, I don't know."

Blossom blinked at me. "How do you know that?"

"She has a scar," I explained, "Where the slave collar was. I'm not surprised you didn't notice it. She likely escaped around three years ago."

Blossom's brow furrowed thoughtfully. "That would make her age of escape between 18 and 20. Probably closer to 18. Attractive slaves of that age are often used as bed warmers, and she's a virgin."

Now it was my turn to look surprised. "How can you tell she's a virgin?"

Blossom shrugged. "She blushes every time sex is even implied. She's a virgin. Or, at the very least, was never used as a bed warmer." He looked around at the bustling soldiers. "Looks like they're about ready to go."

*

Blossom

Charok and I followed behind a rumbling cart drawn by oxen. Looking around at the soldiers, who were still giving us a wide berth, I sighed. Hopefully they'd warm up to the two of us soon. I was very much an extrovert. I wouldn't be happy with only Charok for a companion for long.

A woman on a horse rode up beside us. Her name, I remembered, was Delphina. I nodded and smiled at her. "Lovely day for a walk."

Delphina nodded, smiling down at me. "Or a ride." She glanced nervously at Charok. "According to rumor, you're a prostitute."

I nodded. "I am."

"Are you open to taking clients?" she asked, shooting Charok another nervous glance.

Grinning, I told her, "Always." Still smiling, I added, "You don't need to worry about Charok. He doesn't have issues with me working."

Charok grunted an affirmative.

Delphina grinned. "In that case, can you stop by my tent this evening?"

I nodded. "Sure." I gave her a once over, noting her regal bearing and her slightly fancier uniform. That, plus the horse, seemed to indicate... "Are you one of the officers?"

She nodded. "I'm Storm's second in command."

Remembering Storm's story, I asked, "So you're the one who insisted that the soldiers should be given the opportunity to follow Storm?"

With a smile, Delphina told me, "Yes. But the way Storm inspired everyone to follow him, that was all him." Her eyes shone with admiration. "He's amazing. He doesn't give speeches often, but, when he does, they're incredible. Inspiring. And he's a strategic mastermind to boot." As almost an afterthought, she added, "He's pretty impressive with a bow, too. I've seen him skewer three enemies in one shot."

My eyebrows rose. Since Storm was Chosen, it wasn't that hard to believe, but still. "What about Egra? What all can she do?"

Delphina shrugged. "Well, you've seen her with a sword. In battle, she's worth at least a dozen normal people."

Delphina started as Charok spoke. "Then it is little wonder she almost defeated me."

I glanced at Charok. "If the battle had kept going, who do you think would have won?"

Charok grunted. "Probably her." He didn't sound too upset by the idea. While he was used to being the strongest one in the room, he didn't define himself by his strength. "Perhaps Blossom and I together would have more luck."

Delphina's eyebrows rose. "So you can fight, Blossom?"

I shrugged. "I learned some basic martial arts to defend against belligerent customers, and to keep myself fit. I'm nothing special."

Charok chuckled. "Don't sell yourself short. In a one on one fight, you could beat any mortal in this army, except Egra, and possibly Storm."

Delphina's eyebrows rose even higher. "Seriously?"

"I've seen him in battle," Charok told her. "His powers as one of the Chosen give him an edge. He could, at the very least, endure for longer than a normal mortal."

Delphina smiled. "Supernatural endurance, eh? Let's put that to the test later." There was shouting up ahead, and Delphina frowned. "I should check on that." Nudging her horse into a trot, she called over her shoulder, "See you later, handsome!"

I grinned. "Looks like not everyone is terrified of you."

Charok nodded. "Good. And she is a figure of authority. Others will follow her lead." He glanced down at me. "I wouldn't like it if other humans avoided you because of me. You'd get lonely."

I nodded. "Yeah." Charok understood me better than I'd thought. As the caravan slowed to a stop, I said. "Looks like there's trouble. Do you think we should catch up with Delphina? See if we can help?"

Charok frowned. "You can, if you want. It would be better if I kept my distance."

I nodded, and sped up into a jog, looking for the source of the commotion. I wondered what was going on. If it held us up too much, we might not get to the city in time...


charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers