Cherry Doubles Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoftBrie
SoftBrie
325 Followers

"Oh yeah, totally," joined many similar responses and embarrassed grins.

"Andi, stand up," I commanded.

I said to the men, "You're going to get in her panties right now."

Lots more applause greeted her as she stood up, reaching to me for support.

I helped her step out, toweled her off, then pulled the ties on her bikini bottom, removed it, and tossed it to the men. I stood behind her and cupped her into my hands. I fondled her, then held her arms back to thrust her boobs forward, on display.

"This is what 34D looks like. All together she's 34D-26-32, five-five, one hundred eighteen pounds, an amazing package."

The men had lots to say about her rack and what they planned to do.

One was in a hurry, shouting, "When do we get to play?"

"Ooo, so eager," I said as I blew a kiss to the man who wanted to play.

"Right now too soon? I'll start." Using a slow motion strip, I removed my own top, another occasion for applause and noisy, happy comments.

"My measurements are 34C-23-34. I'm five-nine, one hundred twenty pounds."

"Awesome!" was the general response.

I knelt in front of Andi while I licked her nipples, holding and squeezing her boobs as I did so.

"Maybe you want to feel these? Come on, feel her up...and me."

The men moved closer to caress, then squeeze her tits, adding nipple pinching as they passed her from one to the next. They got around to my bare boobs too. We both giggled a lot.

My own arousal was rising and I had no reason to resist. I put one hand between Andi's legs, slipping my fingers into her smoothly shaved pussy, where she was quite wet. I brought the fingers to my nose and sniffed, exhibiting exaggerated pleasure with her scent.

"Ummmmm, heavenly." I coaxed the guys to join me and they did, surrounding Andi, touching her everywhere, then expanding to include me.

"I knew you'd be great, Andi," said one man with her tits in his hands, his face lit up, his erection tenting his shorts.

"Can a couple of you strong men carry us to the bed?" I asked, looking around for help. The response was quick with two teams easily transporting us as we screamed and laughed, kicking our feet in mock distress.

At the bed, Andi was placed on her back. I stood over her as I dropped my bikini bottom, revealing my heart-shaped landing strip.

"Real blonde," a guy said.

"Real boobs, Andi and Cherry both," another informed everyone.

I dove into Andi's pussy, beginning intense licking and clit sucking, accompanied by the cheering section celebrating my pleasuring her. I quickly brought on a screaming orgasm, holding on to her until she was gasping, couldn't continue.

My face glistened from her pussy. I licked my fingers and lips as I said, "She tastes so good. I love how responsive she is."

"Yes, and Cherry is so shy," Andi panted, mocking me. She was still a little out of breath, but that didn't stop her from pushing in between my legs and whipping up my own noisy, body thrashing orgasm with her lightning tongue.

When I recovered, we sat together in the bed, licking each other's faces clean. I played with her boobs and pussy while she did me.

The men were excited by our exhibition, understanding that this party was no tease, had no limits.

We circulated among the men, taking off their remaining clothes, if any. We rubbed against them, held their dicks, nuzzled and licked a little. Then, Andi returned to the bed where she lay on her back, lazily tweaking her clit, with her legs spread, using her fingers so her pink interior was on exhibit.

I selected one of the men and took his hand, to lead him over to Andi.

"I warmed her up for you, Lewis," I told him. Andi wiggled and moaned. He didn't move.

"Can you smell her?" I asked.

He nodded vigorously, shocked by my blunt question.

I gave him a hint. "She wants you to fuck her. Like, now."

He plunged in, eager, forceful, no longer hesitant. Their fast and intense fucking made them both seem oblivious to the rest of us as we shouted encouragement. Andi was loudly gasping, yelping. Lewis was going as fast as he could, close to coming already. In a minute he arched his body and grunted as he shot his load into Andi, cheered on by the crowd of men.

She hugged and petted him as he calmed down. As soon as he got out from between her legs, I went down on Andi again, to lick the cum out of her. I was on my knees on the floor, bent over to suck and lick, loving the mixed taste of cum and her pussy.

I was startled by a cock entering me from behind, I gasped and reached back to spread myself so the man could go in easily all the way. At the same time, two men took up positions on either side of Andi's head. As I lapped her pussy, she switched from man to man, licking and sucking the two pricks.

Tim, the guy in my pussy, fucked me solidly as I kept my tongue in Andi. I laughed and encouraged him as he got more and more excited until he gave me his cum shot deep inside. I immediately got up over Andi, replacing the men, and squatted on her face, depositing all I had onto her lips and active tongue. I wriggled myself while squeezing to smear her totally.

When she had the load from my cunt, I kissed her open mouthed, transferring all the cum still in my mouth to hers.

"Now you're starting to look like you belong here," I told her, laughing.

Four of the men pulled Andi and me to the center of the bed, with our heads together but bodies pointing opposite directions. Two guys mounted to fuck us while Andi and I kissed.

Right away, our tongues were displaced by a dick in a rush to get inside my mouth to come, an urgent pulsing close up that impacted all my senses while the squirting cock produced a cum injection inside my cheeks.

Andi got her turn, after I emptied my full mouth by spitting most of it on her chest. Returning to the deep kiss position, I sucked on Andi's tongue while her mouth filled with cum from two more intruding pricks. She made sure I got at least half.

The fucking by multiple men trading us from one to another, and the shared cum dump, lifted me into my trance-like feeling, overwhelmed, every sense flooding me with electrified stimulation.

My orgasm took over, sending me into a thrashing spasm as I gasped and panted my way through the climax. Andi had a cock in her mouth, but changed to a hand job and kept going as we kissed, passionate, tongues twisting, until the guy spurted his cum on our faces.

Andi pumped him out, then shifted her body up to my head, to wipe my face with her heavily spermed tits, smearing and swirling. I put my tongue out and accepted her spontaneous joy as she dragged back and forth across me. We both laughed, tittering and reveling in the gift of cum.

I asked Tony, "Am I enough of a cum slut for you?"

He answered, "Oh, awesome!" backed up by the other men.

"What about her?" I asked, gesturing to Andi, lying there glazed and smeared, licking her fingers, going back and forth to her twat.

"CIT, Cumslut in Training," Tony said.

I lay back on the bed, next to Andi, knees up and spread wide, fingering my pussy, dipping into the cum pool.

"What's that look like?" I asked the semicircle of men watching.

"Cum dripping cunt," one said.

"Creamy slime seeping gash," another added.

"Oooo, that makes me hot," I said. "Tell me more, exactly what you think," I demanded, while fingering myself and squirming.

A man next to Tony said it for all of them, "You are a lewd, crude, slutty cunt, perfect for sucking the cum out of degenerates like us. Oh, and beautiful, sexy, desirable, and adorable."

Everyone laughed at that, including me.

"Perfect, you dipstick," I shot back. "Just keep telling me the dirty truth."

I rolled over on Andi and rubbed my cummy face between her cummy tits.

"Can you believe these jugs?" I asked the men. "So perfect."

They expressed appreciation for her size, shape, and fascinating nipples. They also admitted to some fantasies.

"A million times I dreamed I was taking her bra off," Max said softly.

I motioned for him to join us.

"Tonight you don't have to dream. Suck her nipples, she'll love it. I'll clean them off for you."

I licked her nipples and areolas squeaky clean. He carefully took over and sucked them until her nips were rock hard and startlingly tall.

Max whispered to her what he wanted; she squeezed her boobs together and held them up toward him as he jacked off, spraying her right there. He had such a look of satisfaction when he came, betraying his long obsession with the fantasy of Andi's rack.

After I licked Max off and devoured the cum from Andi's tits, I pointed to another man, "Hey, Long Dong Silver, Andi's got something for you."

She told me his name was Chase.

"Chase, straddle her chest and get your loooong dick in there." I complimented him on his obvious exceptional length.

He followed my lead; I don't think he'd had a tit fuck before.

I finger scraped cum into her cleavage to provide some lube, then guided Chase to the right spot. He held her hooters with his hands to compress the space.

"Just fuck her, like her channel's a cunt," I explained.

Andi smirked at my colorful guidance. Chase got into the rhythm. Although her tits were large, his cock protruded beyond them, bumping her chin with each stroke while his balls touched her below her tits.

I kept spitting cum on Andi while Chase went faster and faster. Meanwhile, two guys were kneeling close to me, stroking themselves.

"Go ahead, come in my mouth," I invited Tim, the nearest one. He increased his pace, jerking his dick until his cum shot was inevitable, then he shoved into my mouth to deliver the load onto my tongue.

I sucked him vigorously to get every drop, then turned and spit it all into Andi's cleavage. It was just what Chase wanted to see because he came right after that, pushing his dick forward, clenching his body to deliver a big load onto Andi's face and neck.

I spanked his ass with one hand, "Squeeze Chase, she wants it all."

Andi laughed, using both hands to spread the cum on her face and boobs, enjoying the experience.

"You really are a cum-guzzling slut, aren't you?" Chase asked her.

"Guilty. I didn't know it before, but I do now," she answered.

I kissed Andi again, slowly and passionately, luxuriating in her cum coating. Then I got out of bed, leaving Andi to provide tit fucking to more guys while two of the bigger men escorted me over to the window. I squealed as I was scooped up, lifted high by one man over his shoulder, while the second put his fingers in my twat.

After some diddling of my pussy in the shoulder position, I was lowered to waist level to wrap my legs around Reid. He pushed his dick into my cunt as I happily flattened myself against his chest.

The second man, Stu, held me from behind, spread my ass and entered that hole with his fat cock. Stu and Reid started bouncing me while also pumping into me, creating amazing feelings as both cocks moved inside, so close together but separate.

The men leaned against the floor-to-ceiling glass window panel. I looked down to the hotel plaza far below and the city lights beyond, a dizzying sight that added to the double fuck to make my head spin.

I tossed my hair around thinking, "I wonder if they can look up and see me?"

"Who?" Stu asked, as I realized I'd said it out loud.

"The people way down there. If they looked at this window what would they see?"

Stu said, "They're too far away but I'd like to see underneath you."

"Hey, Max," Stu called. "Do you have your phone?"

"Am I on a porn set again?" I asked, laughing.

Max lay down on the floor under us, pointing the camera up the legs of Stu and Reid. Reid moved from my cunt to join Stu in a double anal penetration. These guys had experience with that and made it exciting for me too. I was squirming around on their two prongs, smiling and humming with pleasure.

Max captured video of the whole adventure.

Reid returned to my pussy and got back into humping me, joining Stu going faster and harder until they both came. I could feel their jizz leaking out as they continued to move in me, softening.

Max got out of the way as I unwound and dropped my feet to the floor. We all stood together to watch the video of my bottom with two tools stuffed in me. All the motion was nicely visible, their cocks going in and out of my pussy and asshole as I wriggled with them. Cum leaked out of both holes after they came.

Tony got behind me as I was watching, bent me over and put his cock in my pussy. I started to pant and moan as he went faster and harder. I tried to keep watching the video but it was hopeless. I twisted and pushed to help him get in deeper, gasping with the strokes. I put my hands on my knees with my head lifted and back, wailing from getting fucked like in a barnyard.

Max stepped up in front of me, to make a video of my tits bouncing from Tony's fucking. He put the phone down to offer his moist-tipped erection to my open mouth. With Tony in my pussy and Max in my mouth, they vigorously worked me over until I was coming and they were too. I felt the cum shot in my pussy but it was a distant echo compared to the deluge from Max that filled my mouth and halfway down my throat.

I stood up, holding the cum inside my cheeks. I moved quickly to the bed where three men were keeping Andi busy. I pushed between them to first sit on Andi's face, then a quick switch to a tongue kiss. I straightened up, held her mouth open with one hand while I snowballed her, dropping a blob of cum to fill her mouth and spill out all over her already cummy face.

They called me, "Cunt licking cum drinker." I gave them a big smile in return and acted it out.

I was in a frenzy as I shared cum in her mouth with our very active tongues, then licked her pussy out, turned her over to spread cum all over as I tongued her ass, flipped her the other way to cum up her tits then lick them clean, then back to her mouth with my own cum-loaded cunt. I was wild, acting out of instinct with no thinking going on.

The guys were just as worked up, pushing their cocks into the mix, getting a few moments of sucking from me or Andi, or dipping into her cunt or mine as we all moved around together trying to get every body part of Andi and me coated with as much cum as possible.

For any of the men who wanted to feel their dick inside one of us, there were plenty of opportunities to fuck pussy or ass as we changed positions for all the antics going on. It was fast and frantic, hot and intense, based totally on overwhelming sexual heat shared by all.

Andi transferred to a large side chair, a squared off unit with a low back. With her knees on the seat cushion, she faced the back of the chair so she could rest on its soft, flat top surface. Men approached her from both sides.

Soon three men were waiting to fuck her ass, watching the one already doing it. Andi was gasping and panting as the cock in her butt gave her a good pounding.

I liked what was happening, just the experience I wanted Andi to have. I went up to one of the waiting men, knelt in front of him and sucked his cock briefly. Then I led him to Andi's open mouth so she could suck him while getting her ass reamed.

"How's that?" I asked her, as she went to work on the cock in her mouth.

She couldn't talk, but managed to make a positive sounding noise, "Unguh."

I brought Andi more customers, splitting the men between her beautiful round ass and mouth.

Andi was open to everyone, like her fantasies. She was very happy in her new role as my apprentice cumslut; everyone agreed she had lots of natural talent.

I suggested one of the men get under her on the chair, his dick in her pussy while her ass remained available for simultaneous penetration.

That worked so well for Andi that she was soon making deep moaning sounds as she experienced one climax after another, merged end to end from the intense three-way stimulation she was getting.

Cum dripped from her mouth and her ass. It was on her lips and chin as well as her thighs and butt.

I bent down to whisper to her, "You really are one hot piece of ass. You have every guy in the place dumping cum in every hole."

She kept going, humping both ends, too busy to acknowledge me.

I took a handful of cum from around her ass and wiped it across her face. I told the guy in her mouth to be sure to bitch slap her cheeks with his dick when he pulled it out, all wet and slippery with cum. I waited for that to happen, then shoved my cummy tits in her face and rubbed them all over.

Finally, knowing what it would do to her, I reached between her legs where she was still being fucked. I pinched her clit with two fingers. She began to shriek and yell, "No, no, I can't..."

But she could. She squirmed and wriggled faster and faster, crying out, screeching without words in an absolutely tremendous wave of orgasm that went on and on.

I recruited guys to fuck her during the orgasm, sucking her clit in between to keep her going. She was crazy with the intense orgasm exploding at the same time I kept men invading her cunt and mouth. I wouldn't let her quit until every ounce of sexual capacity had been extracted from her.

She hated me and loved me, all at once.

When Andi was really done, and most of the guys had left their cum loads in her, she flopped down on the chair, collapsed like a rag doll.

For the several men who were still stroking their hard-ons, I sucked them off one by one. As I got a mouthful of cum, I spit it on Andi, mostly aiming for her face and tits. If I missed, I used my hands. When my hands got too slimy, I pushed them into Andi's mouth, forcing her to lick it all off.

She did great, reacting perfectly to every move. She was obviously very happy but also very wrung out. I asked the guys to let her rest for a few minutes.

Attention turned to me for a total of three more cumshots from the inexhaustible team, two while I was on my back on the couch and one blow job.

The guys talked about Andi in hushed tones, in awe of her sexual energy.

"Man, the circus has come to town. Nobody normal can fuck like Andi."

"Cherry does, numb nuts. That's who schooled her."

They had all dreamed about fucking Andi but without any idea of her potential, the energy and emotion that I had uncovered in her.

I went to Chase and wriggled onto his lap. He playfully squeezed my boobs while I enjoyed handling his semi-soft long cock. I got on my knees on the floor in front of him, sucking his cock knob as he sat on the edge of the bed. Soon he was very hard again, breathing rapidly from what my mouth and hands were doing.

I changed position to lay with my head backwards over the edge of the bed. I asked Chase to help me see how much of his schlong I could get down my throat. It must have been a foot long.

I opened wide as I could, he inserted his dick, and slowly pushed into my throat. I had lots of experience suppressing my gag reflex so I just relaxed and let him go deeper and deeper inside.

And deeper. "Oh fuck," I thought.

When I had it all, I felt his balls against my nose. I could also feel him down inside me, his far away tip under my boobs. I was amazed.

I tapped his leg and he slowly withdrew, emerging dripping. I licked him without changing position. The other men applauded and rechristened me "Cherry Deep Throat."

"Fuck me, Chase," I requested. "I want to feel that wonderful salami inside me."

He mounted me without hesitation. "Oh wow, what a ride!" I thought. He hit my cervix on every stroke convincing me to turn over to take him doggy style. That position worked better, but I still didn't have the full depth for him.

Andi returned to join us, embracing and nuzzling Chase while he continued to fuck me. She got on all fours and backed into me, forcing her pussy onto my face again while another man jerked off into her mouth.

SoftBrie
SoftBrie
325 Followers