Cherry Gets Cheered Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"MMMMMM get hard Matt I want to feel that big cock of your fucking my wet pussy," Cherry groans in her sexiest tone of voice.

Groaning Matt starts to push his hips forward allowing the sexy Cherry to bounce on his cock. After just a few little bounces and seeing her cum coated rack bouncing up and down inches away from his hand Matt groans as blood returns to his cock. Cherry is caught off guard when Matt's cock grows full hard inside her soaking wet pussy and the blonde cries out in joy and she grabs Matt's shoulders for support. Matt starts to thrust his fully erect dick inside Cherry's wet pussy bouncing the young Diva up and making her cry out.

"Fuck Matt more harder please fuck me fuck my wet pussy Matt," Cherry cries out her moans getting louder and louder from each thrust.

Matt's hands dig into Cherry's firm ass and he starts to really go for broke fucking Cherry. The blonde bounces up and down like a pogo stick onto top of Matt Hardy and his big 8 incher. Her moans ring in Matt's ears and echo around the empty locker room as she pushes herself down on Matt's cock with every bounce. Matt's hips are soaking in Cherry's leaking juices and her sweet smell only turns Matt on more and makes him want to bring Cherry to orgasm more. Sweat runs down Cherry's forehead and off her cum soaked breasts as Matt pushes into her harder and faster. The tip of his cock lurches forward and hits Cherry's throbbing G spot making the blonde scream out loud.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK MATT FUCK SO CLOSE KEEP FUCKING," Cherry pants and she self bounces herself off his stiff rod, "FUCKING GOING TO CUM OHHHH OHHHHHHH ARRRRRRRR SHITTTTTTTT."

Matt keeps going hearing Cherry's loud screams of pleasure until the young blonde body shakes and she explodes into a powerful orgasm. Holding her tight Matt makes sure she doesn't fall off him as she hits a big orgasm. Cum soaks both their hips and crotches, as Cherry's moans grow softer and quieter as Matt slows down his thrusts. Cherry is soaked in sweat as wave after wave of orgasm hits her body and she can feel her own crotch nearly swimming in her own juices. After a few minutes of shaking Cherry calms down allowing Matt to hurt the tired blonde as he lifts her up and lays her on the bench. Pulling is cum covered cock out of Cherry's pussy Matt moans and enjoys the sight of Cherry's naked body flat out breathing softly making her chest rise slightly. Grabbing a spare towel of a peg Matt cleans up his cock and hips that are soaked in Cherry's juices. He also wipes down the bench and cleans up the little puddle of cum on the floor. Matt is sweating like he's just been in a Marathon Match and he's still horny but it looks like Cherry is fast asleep so Matt decides to let the blonde sleep off her powerful orgasm.

He turns to pick up his pants when a voice speaks up behind him, "You're not leaving yet."

Matt turns around to see Cherry sitting up her pretty naked body coated in sweat and his and her own juices, "You can't go yet Matt."

"Look Cherry this was awesome but I have a match in a few minutes and I need to get dressed again," Matt says hoping Cherry understands even though it does look like he's trying to sneak away just like a bad one night stand.

"No you can't every guy who fucks me always does me from behind," Cherry says softly as Matt's eyes bulge out.

"Let me run that back," Matt says confused but just the though of doing Cherry from behind has his hard cock fully erect and stood out in front of him, "You like to end sex by getting fucked from behind?"

"Yep," Cherry says a big smile on her face, "I just love the feeling of a man standing behind me fucking my pussy while staring at my ass."

Matt groans softly as Cherry walks over to the table and bends over it. Sticking her big ass out Cherry lays flat on the table the wooden surface flatting her big boobs. Just the sight of Cherry bent over her ass out and her big tits flat on the table has Matt jerking himself off.

"Oi pretty boy I'm offering you my big, fat slutty pussy now either fuck it or fuck off," Cherry yells her cute girl attitude hidden under a stream of dirty talk.

Hearing those filthy words coming out of sweet little Cherry's mouth completely takes Matt Hardy in. he steps up and gives her big round cheeks a few firm spanks making her moan softly before Matt lines his cock up with her soaking wet pussy. Sliding in past her pussy lips Matt groans as he eels how sticky and warm her pussy is. Matt had fucked some slutty pussies before as most of his female fans would do anything for him but Cherry had blown them all away. Now having her naked covered in cum bent over a table has Matt Hardy so hard he feels he could shoot at any second but he wants to fuck Cherry from behind so he holds back on his own lustful thoughts and starts pumping Cherry's cunt. Cherry moans in joy as Matt's hips bang against her big ass as his cock pushes deep into her wet pussy. Matt digs his sweaty fingers into Cherry's round asscheeks softly crushing the flesh under his nails. Holding onto her ass allows Matt to thrust his hips deeper into Cherry's making the blonde cry out loud. Fucking the blonde faster and harder making her cry out as Matt slaps and grinds into her big ass.

"FUCK ME MATT FUCK MY WET, SLUTTY PUSSY DRIVE THAT BIG DICK INTO MY FAT CUNT," Cherry screams like some back alley slut rather than a timid WWE Diva.

"Yes Cherry you love being fucked like some cheap ass slut don't you," Matt questions the moaning blonde.

"OHHHHH FUCKK MATT YOUR RIGHT I'M NOTHING BUT A DIRTY SLUT WHO LOVES BEING FUCKED FROM BEHIND," Cherry screams out as Matt's cock goes deep into her dripping wet cunt.

Matt pushes in deeper his hard cock hitting Cherry's clit making the blonde's screams even louder. Spanking her big ass a few more times Matt reaches up grabbing Cherry's blonde hair. The feeling of Matt pulling back on her hair makes her feel more like a slut and adding that to the image of the sculpted body of Matt fucking her from behind makes Cherry scream and shut her eyes. Her second orgasm is not as big as the first one but Cherry is a true squirter as soon her juices just flow out covering Matt's cock and dripping out of her pussy onto the cold concrete floor. Cherry's loud moans fill the room as the pretty blonde bangs her hands on the table as her hips buck around from the force of her orgasm.

"Man Cherry you sure like to cover a guy in cum," Matt jokes as his hips and pubes are soaking wet with her girl cum.

Cherry's face is red and sweating but is too tired to speak so simply using the table to hold her steady she starts pushing her hips back into Matt's. With the Us champion's 8 inch cock still buried in her cum filled pussy Matt can't help but moan with pleasure as his long shaft slides slowly inside Cherry. Feeling just how wet the little blonde is Matt starts to add his own thrust to Cherry's once again fucking the sweaty Diva from behind. Matt knows he needs this, as his balls have been primed to shoot ever since Cherry told him she wanted it from behind. Grabbing Cherry's firm ass once again Matt groans as Cherry's legs close slightly tightening her pussy around his cock. Listening close Matt can hear his cock squelching against Cherry's cum coated hole and the sound drives him wild.

"I'm close Cherry tell me where you want my cum you horny fucking slut," Matt says his emotions controlling him as he talks down to Cherry who suppresses a squeak of delight at Matt Hardy treating her just how she likes to be treated, as a slutty sex object.

"My ass shoot your cum all over my big fat ass," Cherry moans as Matt's cock moves faster inside her cunt.

Matt pulls out and gives his cock a few hard jerks before shooting out a massive amount of cum. His thick, creamy sperm splats against Cherry's pink ass cheeks and it's not long before her whole ass is dressed in spunk. Cherry groans with delight at having cum sprayed on her as Matt sits down tired but very happy.

"Wow Cherry you were amazing," Matt says panting but with a massive smile on his face.

"No Matt thank you I have wanted to fuck you for so long so thanks for being better than my fantasies of you," Cherry grins back jumping off the table her body covered in a mix of sweat, saliva and cum.

Matt grabs his wrestling tights and pulls them up his legs, "Look my match is up in a couple of minutes but why don't' you go back to my locker room, get cleaned up and then after my match we can spend a whole night a you can get the full Mattitude treatment," Matt smirks as he laces his boots.

Cherry licks her lips, "Hmmmm can't wait to find out what the full Mattitude treatment is," She kisses Matt on the cheek before picking up a spare towel and wrapping up her nude body in it before picking up her clothes.

Matt grins as he watches Cherry leave wearing only a towel and chuckles to himself, "Always tell a woman she's a good wrestler lying always get you laid," He says to himself picking up his belt and propping it up on his shoulder, "Hell that same line worked on Lita."

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12