Cherry Hill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina shivered, and bit her tongue, concentrating on holding back the juices that begged to be released. She knew that this punishment sucked, and she wouldn't wish this on anyone. A whole fucking week, a whole fucking week! The thought kept running through her mind as Abby's hot juices slid over Sabrina's pussy.

As the high of the orgasm eased out of Abby, she moved her tongue back to the clit of her sister, cleaned it and the cum soaked mound. She looked up into Sabrina's lust filled eyes.

"If you make it a week, baby girl. You can fuck me anyway you want."

Sabrina moaned, "Deal." Then when she was released, she slid to the ground, and breathed until her body came somewhat back to normal. "Fuck we're so late."

Abby smiled, "Yes, but we'll make it up to him." She left the room, then came back and handed Sabrina some new clothes. "At least I'll get to enjoy it." Leaving the room, and heading outside she laughed as she heard, "I'll make it a week, and then you'll be real sorry!"

Sabrina got herself dressed, and fought the temptation to fuck herself, before she headed to the car. Giving herself a mental shake, she slid into the seat next to her sister, and looked at the time. "Fuck, 4:00. How the hell do we explain, being an hour late?"

Abby looked at her, "We smell like sex, doll; no explanation needed."

********

The Krest twins and their foreign exchange sisters hit out on the road, giggling and laughing the entire way to the mall. Mya was driving, and she was the only one not continuously flashing her tits or pussy to the fellow drivers on the road. They made it to the mall after a half hour of driving, all four of their pussies creaming and ready for some action.

"We should play a game today," Jill said as they pulled into the first parking spot they found.

"What should we do, Jill?" Mya asked, putting the car in gear but leaving it running. She adjusted the car vent to blow the cold air from the air conditioner across her bald pussy, spreading her legs to expose her glistening slit.

"How about Hide and Seek?" Ava suggested, her Bohemian accent making Mya and Jill shiver; they could never get enough of her talking. When she had been assigned to Mya by the cheerleading squad, she made her just sit there and say sweet nothings in German as she ate the blonde's pussy. "We haven't got to play it for a few months now, and poor Matsumi wasn't with us," she continued to suggest.

Mya and Jill looked at each other and nodded, a devilish grin twisting on their faces.

"All right," Mya said, breaking the momentary silence. "Jill will go in first and scope out a good target, and the rest of the three of us will go to the food court and wait 5 minutes. We'll meet in the changing rooms and then we'll start to play," Mya said, the plan forming in her eyes. All four pairs of eyes in the car started to twinkle crazily with lust.

The girls did as the plan stated. Jill went into the Macy's on the end of the mall and she spotted a target to play with; a Mexican woman in her late 30's working the cosmetics counter. She looked more bored than any of the other worker or customers in the store, and Jill couldn't help but notice that she was checking out every male customer to walk by her counter, and Jill also happily noticed that she was giving each of the tight female asses to walk by a good stare, too.

The other girls had fun in the food court. They didn't get anything to eat or drink, but all of them were flashing strangers that walked by, Matsumi being the bravest and sitting with her legs spread so wide someone would have to be blind to not follow that thin little leg to the junction of her crotch and see her pink flower, wide open and dripping already, her sun dress bunched up around her waist.

All three girls had a good laugh at the old women who were shaking their heads at the scene and the men getting slapped by their wives for staring blatantly. They broke away from their fun and swayed into the Macy's, meeting their sister in the back changing rooms, trying to stay as inconspicuous as the three of them could.

"Who are we playing with?" Mya asked after arriving at the fitting rooms.

"There," Jill pointed to the cosmetics counter, just close enough to being in view that they could all crane their necks to see, but far enough that they could stay out of sight. Mya looked on and her eyes got big.

"You stupid cunt!" she hissed. "That's Lupi from across the block! She's hot and everything, and I dig ethnic pussy," she said, looking their foreign exchange sisters up and down, seeing their eyes glaze over at the thought of her experienced tongue parting their pussy lips. "But if we get caught..."

"She'll what, call Mom and Dad? Shit, you know our parents. Dad would fuck her six ways from Sunday while Mom took care of her hubby and probably Marie and Antonio, too. Worse thing she'll do is have us thrown out of the mall," Jill said, interrupting her sister as quietly as she could. "Besides," she said, sliding her index finger up her twin's leg and finding her dripping pussy. "It's not like she'll resist," she continued, pulling her cum covered finger from her sister's snatch and holding it out between Matsumi and Ava. They both licked the juice from her digit, their tongues and lips dancing along Jill's flesh. "No one ever resists."

"So what's the plan?" Ava asked, licking the taste of her Japanese sister's lips from her own. Matsumi smiled, her eyes twinkling devilishly and the duo known as the Krest Cunts and their German sister listened intently to their Japanese sister's plan. After a few moments of whispering, they broke away, tittering, each moving to take position around the store.

Matsumi wandered slowly over to pants section, observing Lupi out of the corner of her eye. She noticed Lupi's eyes glued to the ass of everyone who walked by, including her cute little bottom. She waited for a minute, pretending to browse, and Ava came up and started bending to look through racks and shelves near Matsumi. Lupi didn't even see her disappear into the rack that Mitsumi turned to look through. Matsumi nodded, and Mya started walking around the aisle, and Jill started walking closer to the cosmetics counter, being careful to keep out of sight of Lupi.

The trap was sprung. A man walking through the section was the final piece and the girls reacted like clock work. Lupi's eyes went to the man, taking in his ass-hugging cargo pants and button up shirt, looking like a business exec on his day off. While Lupi's eyes were glued to the ass on display, he crossed in front of Matsumi, and she turned to face the cosmetics counter, her sun dress hitched up around her waist, showing off her bald little pussy, her lips displayed and glistening in the store lights, nestled between the gap of her thighs. She carried on looking at blouses as if nothing were wrong. Lupi's eyes seemed to pause and hang for a second, her brain seeming to not register what she saw, and before she could get a second glance, Mya walked in front of her, blocking her view. Lupi's eyes involuntarily followed the Krest girl's perfect ass as she walked past, Ava's hand snatching out to Matsumi's dress and pulling it back down while the Japanese girl continued to look at blouses.

By the time Lupi's eyes darted back to Matsumi, nothing was out of place or out of the ordinary. Her eyes wandered back to the blonde's mini-skirt clad ass, catching a fleeting glimpse of it as she walked around a pillar, swearing that she had the skirt bunched up higher, flashing all of her twin globes as she walked out of sight.

Lupi shook her head, mumbling curses to herself in Spanish. She moved around the cosmetics counter, trying to get a look at the blonde, hoping to see that she was still walking and see how many tricks her mind was playing on her. Much to her dismay, she didn't even see the girl walking down the aisle. Lupi left the counter in puzzlement, walking around the pillar, looking for the blonde. Matsumi tried to not laugh as she watched Mya stay on the other side of the column and then dart into the underwear, hiding in the racks.

Lupi sighed heavily and went back to the counter. Jill saw her coming and moved into a position where she would be just in the peripheral vision of the confused cosmetics attendant and bent over, blatantly showing her ass under her short skirt and flashing her bald, wet pussy to the woman. Lupi saw it, but took it as another sign of her growing weakness and increasing need for sex. In the second between her first look and her second, curious look, Jill had moved back into the racks of clothing and was out of sight.

Lupi, her chest heaving, her nipples burning, her face flushed, turned back and tried to focus on work. She had almost forgotten about Matsumi completely until she looked up with a heavy sigh and saw the Japanese girl there, her sun dress bunched up around her waist and a hand sticking out from the blouse rack, massaging her freshly shorn cunt. Lupi stared, transfixed, her heart pounding in her ears as she watched the mystery hand's thumb work the Japanese girls' clit in slow circles, occasionally speeding up to flick the sensitive bud. There was at least two fingers buried in her exposed pussy, working deep inside her, and judging from hand working, those fingers were twitching and stroking her tight cunt with everything that they had.

Lupi's own pussy started to boil. The heat from before when she thought she had been imagining the naked girls was nothing compared to the inferno that grew in her belly. She could almost hear her pussy get wetter, and she could definitely smell it. She felt her tongue snake out and lick her lips only to realize that her mouth had gone dry. The haze of lust and need that was rapidly fogging her brain told her that the best thing she could do right now was to go in the back and masturbate until she couldn't even walk. She didn't care about the consequences right now. She saw the young oriental woman having her pussy mauled by that hand, Lupi watched her shake and try to stay standing. She could hear the juices sloshing around the invading fingers and she could see the hand grow wetter by the second with the girl's cum.

Lupi was about to leave when she felt two hand on her, one on each side of her waist. They were small, feminine hands, but her warning signals went up and her heart skipped a beat.

"It looks good, doesn't it," a voice said, the hot breath that carried it tickled her neck just behind her right ear and made her whole body shiver. She felt her pussy clamp down and a rush of her fresh cum shot out. The hand on Lupi's right hip softly caressed the skin under her discrete blouse, moving the material sensuously with it as the hand ventured along her pelvic ridge and threatened to head further down.

"Makes you wish you were getting the same thing, doesn't it," the first voice said again, but mysteriously on her left. It was the same non-questioning tone that made her realize whoever was behind her knew what she needed. The same hot breath caressed the left side of her neck, the sensation rippling through her body on an electric wave making her clit tingle without even having anything touch it. The hand on Lupi's left hip ventured around like the one on her right, but after tickling and teasing across her side, it moved up, its thumb stroking tantalizingly across the underside of her left breast, sending aftershocks of pleasure through her body.

"It makes you want to cum, doesn't it," the voice said again, Lupi's head swimming. This time the voice was whispering in both ears, the breath colliding with her flesh like a freight train and she thought she was going to loose the strength in her legs, but she managed to stand. Lupi could only nod at that point, especially with one hand openly massaging her tit and the other moving to softly stroke the mound of her under-used pussy.

"Let us help you with that," the voices said in unison again. Lupi's knees quivered and she started to climax there on the spot. Mya could feel Lupi's pussy quivering in her slacks, and she could feel the heat radiate out as her cum started soaking the crotch of the pants. Her body collapsed, but the hands of the still unseen girls held her up and leaned her against the counter. They kept mauling her flesh through her clothes, her whole body twitching with her orgasm. Mya and Jill decided to set her down, and they did, noting that her eyes were shut tight and she was whispering things in Spanish as pleasure rocked her body.

The Krest twins put her to rest gently on the floor, each bolting a different way from the cosmetics counter, still unseen by Lupi. Matsumi and Ava straightened themselves and they left the racks of blouses. The girls were out of the store, looking back quickly through the racks of clothing, seeing that Lupi still wasn't standing, they all laughed and poured out into the mall in a sexually heated flood. Mya heard her phone beep in her purse and she looked at it.

"Jill, we just got a message from Lance. He's got a special project for us," she said, licking her lips. Jill's pussy twitched. She was well acquainted with the special projects of Lance Kincade and was looking forward to reaping the rewards.

"Let's go," Jill said. The foursome changed course immediately and damn near ran back out to the car, forgetting all about their appointment with Tonya Sheldon at the salon.

********

Lance Kincade sat behind the monitors of his little "in home" shop. He watched the screens flash from one scene to the next. As he did he noticed the time, and he began counting the minutes that the girls were late. So far the Williams girls were 45 minutes late, 3:15 had been a long time ago in his book, and it was now 4:00. The other girls were on their way over. He hadn't been planning on using them all, but he figured, if the Williams girls weren't going to show up on time, he'd have to combine two films into one.

He leaned in closer, and kept his hand on his rigid cock. Lance had pulled his cock out from his shorts earlier, and he was still stroking the hard staff hours later. He never did cum by himself. He kept his cock hard, and on the edge of cumming when he had movies to make, it made them hotter for him. If he was hard, he could imagine all sorts of debauchery to film. Right now though he didn't need his imagination the view of the Gonzalez home was enough to keep his straining rod on over-drive.

The picture was as clear as a cable channel running images into your living room. The colored monitor showed Antonio slamming his sister Marie's pussy from behind, while Marie ate out the cunt of some cheerleader from school. Lance watched the image and then put his headphones on. He stroked his cock, to the sounds and sights of what he considered Mozart and Picasso. Music and a beautiful picture to gaze upon.

Antoino had his cock buried so deep inside, the monitors now set to freeze on the couple. He had all of the cameras that were hidden in the Gonzalez son's bedroom on, and he was recording it all. This would make him some nice money online, as well as down at Babette's porn shop. Marie's mouth worked the pussy underneath her lips, and Lance pushed the zoom button on his laptop. He watched the glistening, salvia, and juicy cunt come into focus, and he licked his lips over the idea of sucking on the red haired cunt that Maria was enjoying.

He loved pussy. Bald, trimmed, hairy, Lance didn't care. To run his tongue over a pussy, fuck he'd cum faster then a speeding bullet. His fingers flew over the keyboard leaving his cock hard and straight waiting for its attention. He changed camera angles, zoomed in some, and zoomed out others. He watched the cum shoot from the red haired cunt, and he almost came. Lance was going to have to find out which cheerleader this was, he loved fucking squirters. Pussy cum all over his face, was to die for.

Moving one of the camera's with a series of keystrokes he took in the red head's face. Cut and pasted her features, then saved them. He'd have Officer Crimson run him a check, and toss him this movie concerning the little cum slut, for his services. Antonio leaned back and went back to hand fucking his member. Soon he heard the William's girls coming into the apartment. "About time, ladies," he shouted toward them.

They knocked on the door, knowing full well he wasn't letting them in. "Go get ready, and use the leashes and collars today." He rolled his eyes, as he heard Sabrina's "What the fuck, I thought you wanted the college scene today?"

"Just do what I tell you, I know what I'm doing." He liked Sabrina's pussy, but her whiny attitude annoyed the hell out of him, now Abby, fuck she could get him to cum just by crooking her finger the right way. Antonio adored Abby, and he was one of the few that new how to tell the twins apart. He left his cock hanging out as he shut the monitors and speakers off, but left everything else recording.

Opening and closing the door of his little shop, he saw the four other players enter the apartment. "Hey," he nodded his head to them. They each ran their tongues over their lips, and Lance chuckled as he heard, "Nice," fall from their mouths in unison.

"Thanks ladies."

"What's the plan Lance? We weren't even supposed to be here until 7:00." Mya Krest asked.

Lance grinned, "The Williams were late so I need to shoot two films, but combine them into one shot. So I figured one film will do it, and then you all can go about your merry way." He nodded to the other spare bedroom. "The clothes are in there go get dressed and I'll get Abby and Sabrina set up."

"Great," Mya's twin sister Jill said, her voice showing a lot of enthusiasm. Ava, Jill, Mya, and Matsumi headed back to the indicated room, each one becoming more wet then before. The room smelled of sex, by the time the four girls finally managed to get dressed. Ava had taken a few licks of her twin Jill's cunt before helping her to zip up the tight black mini skirt. Her tongue had trailed down the long boot, and lapped at her twins leather encased foot. Ava rose and sucked her sister's tits before hooking the corset that lifted Jill's boobs up, but did nothing to cover the firm globes.

Jill in turned helped her sister's to become more aroused when she worked on the strap on cock, pausing long enough to run the cock into her sister's cunt before taking it out and strapping it onto her sister's body. She licked the juice covered cock, and buckled the straps of her the red stilettos that Lance had left for them to wear. Jill licked the ankles that were mirror images of her own before coming up and weaving her tongue around Ava's neck. She sucked on her sister's soft skin, as she guided the front clasp of the red leather bra in and locked the perfect tits in place for all to admire. The rosy hard nipples were exposed to her and everyone else's roaming eye.

Matusmi fingered the riding crop and ran the tip up and down Ava's cunt. The end became more wet, and continued to slide it over and between the pussy lips. She hated having to stop, but she did. Placing a long, deep kiss on the German cunt, she stood up and picked out her clothing for the event. The 3-piece suit was navy blue and it hugged her skin well. She put on the skimpy, sheer blouse, then the jacket. She buttoned the center button then grabbed the skirt. Ava saw a piece of paper flutter down to the floor, as Matusmi lifted the skirt. "Hold up, babe," she said.

Ava got on her knees and picked up the paper. "It says, don't mess with the skirt." She shrugged her shoulders and handed the paper to Matusmi. While Ava was down on her knees, her hands soon rested on Matsumi's hips, and her face was losing itself in her slick cunt juices. Ava stroked her lover's pussy, with relaxed movements and slow pressure. She coaxed more of the heated sin from her body, and drank at it. Slurping noises filled her ears.