Cherry Hill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why did you call?" Brian responded, sounding harried.

"I need dick. Hard, long, thick, cock, Brian. I need it fast, and I need it bad," Jade said. There was silence on the other end of the line; she didn't even hear breathing.

"Brian?" Jade asked, inhaling deeply on the joint.

"I'm listening."

"I'm horny. I'm 18 years old and Japanese. Ever fuck a clean shaven, open pussy, big titted oriental girl, Brian?" Jade said, watching the smoke curl up from her mouth and nose. Silence answered her. "Brian, you there, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I'm still here. Are you serious?" Brian asked quietly.

"Fucking right!" Jade laughed. "Just make me a medium thin crust, deliver it yourself, and don't plan on being back to work anytime soon," Jade purred. She slid her free hand down her belly and across her engorged pussy lips, finding them already slippery with her honey. She pushed her fingers between them, and she heard her wetness splat against them.

"All right, so that was a large sausage on thin crust, delivered to 609 Cherry Lane, apartment D," Brian said, trying to regain some composure. Jade slid the phone down her body, feeling the antenna rake across her skin. She splashed her fingers harder against her pussy, twitching at the feeling against her clit. After half-a-dozen or so meaty splashes, she pulled the phone back to her ear.

"Hear that, Brian? That's how wet I am. I'm going to keep finger fucking my sweet little pussy until you get here."

"Right, so that should be about half an hour," Brian said, his voice cracking.

"Brian," Jade said huskily.

"Yes?" Brian replied, his voice wavering.

"The sooner you get here, the sooner you get to cum in my cunt. My nice, hot, juicy pussy, all ready, all for you," Jade breathed into the phone. She wasn't sure if he could still hear her fingers splashing in and out of her cunt, but they were working over time. "Brian, one more thing," Jade said after a moment of silence. Her breath was ragged and there was no doubt that Brian heard that.

"Yes?" Brian repeated, his voice almost a whisper.

"If you're here in 20 minutes, I'll even let you fuck my ass. It's even better than my soaking cunt," she teased.

"Thank you for calling Pizza Park," Brian said and hung up.

Jade laughed as she shut her phone off. She licked her juices from her glistening fingers and stripped. The rest of her joint slowly disappeared and she was feeling a hell of a buzz. Her pussy was twitching and she could almost feel it vibrating with the sensations racing through it. Her clit was humming and her depths were itching for a stretching. She absorbed herself in the feeling until a pounding on the door shook her from her slowly building orgasm.

The next 22 minutes were a blur of slowly building orgasm and pot. She was making a puddle on the couch, and Jade was fascinated by that; watching her pussy juice slowly splash out of her slit and add to the growing dark spot on the cushion. The pounding on the door seemed to only match the timing of her fingers strumming her clit like a guitar string. It took her a few seconds to even realize there was someone at the door.

"I'm open!" Jade shouted, giggling. The door opened quickly, and Jade's head rolled to take in the pizza boy as he stepped through the door and shut it behind him quickly. Brian was taller than she thought he'd be; standing just over 6 feet in height, he had a good build and short brown hair. She didn't care about the rest of him, so long as he was hung, and judging from the bulge in his pants, she thought he'd do.

Brian was speechless. He didn't even try to talk, he just pulled his pants down and walked around to Jade, sitting on her couch.

"Too bad it took so long," she said as he knelt, his thick member standing proudly. "Otherwise you'd have had both," she breathed huskily. Brian's cock head bobbed against her slit, gathering her wetness before pushing against her entrance. Jade folded her elbows over her knees and pulled her legs apart farther, giving the pizza boy full access to push into her.

Jade's mind erupted when she felt his cock push her pussy open. He was a good share thicker than her normal fare, but not nearly as long. His cock was long enough to get the job done, though, and she felt her pussy light up in time with her mind.

"Mmmmm, you feel nice, pizza boy," she cooed as he bottomed out, her juices slapping wetly with their bodies.

"So do you," Brian said, pulling out slowly until just the tip of his head was stretching her pink core.

"Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me hard and fast and cum in my cunt!" Jade hissed as Brian plunged back into her. Brian didn't need any further encouragement and his hips started rocking his cock in and out of her cum slicked twat. Jade squeezed around his thick dick and her hips started rocking in time with his, mashing her clit against Brian's root on every stroke, taking her orgasm higher and higher.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Jade chanted quickly and quietly, in time with the nice fucking she was getting. Her body started to twitch and her pussy started to convulse around Brian's invading member. She couldn't even think clearly between the weed and the sex; all she knew was that she was getting fucked and she really liked it. Brian didn't have much for style, but the fact that his cock was as big around as her wrist made up for that when it pistoned in and out of her constantly drooling pussy.

"Gonna cum!" Brian half-shouted.

"Oh fuck, me too! Cum inside me, you bastard! Drown my cunt in cum!" Jade squealed. A few more strokes and she felt his cock expand and her world stopped. She felt everything, she saw everything, she smelled everything. For one brief instant, the world was in perfect clarity. She felt every bead of sweat on her body, felt every drop of cum coating her crotch, and she felt every vein pulse in the rock hard cock inside her aching pussy. Every inch of her felt every inch of him.

Then her world exploded. Her orgasm hit her like an express train; she felt nothing but that cock in her cunt, and she was barely aware of that. It felt like a bomb went off in her body, radiating from her twitching pussy and making it up to her brain faster than the speed of light. She passed out on the couch, her pussy still spraying Brian's captured cock with her honey. Brian loaded her pussy with his spunk and then pulled out, his crotch dripping like someone hit him with a water balloon.

Jade's face twisted to a smile and she was barely aware that the door to her apartment shut.

*****

Tonya walked inside the house, and saw her husband Sheldon enjoying a pizza and she sauntered over to him, and sat on his lap. She grabbed a slice, and screwed up her noise. "Ew, its cold."

"Yeah the pizza guy was late. Got it free though," Sheldon Reese told his wife.

She shrugged, and took a swig of his beer, "Well that is all the matters then, right."

Sheldon held his wife on his lap, and his hand rubbed along her butt. He flipped the TV volume down, and took the beer from his wife, swallowed deep, then asked about her day.

"Oh, it was all right. I had the regular older lady that comes in, then did a new customer. She was nice, really friendly, and I guess she liked the service, she tipped big." Tonya felt a throb in her pussy, and squeezed the muscles of her cunt together. She recalled the sexy, red haired pussy, she had gotten to eat that morning, and she felt the familiar slip of juices ease from her body.

"How was golf?" Tonya asked as she scooted up closer on his lap, her finger trailing over the buttons on his shirt, as she began to work each one free.

Sheldon thought over the pussies he had enjoyed that morning. First Miss Emily and then George's sister-in-law later that afternoon, "Great, I plowed through a lot of holes this morning."

"Did you beat him?"

"Nay, but fuck it was a fun day all in all. Just nice to get out and do something new for a change."

She cocked her brow, "New? You go golfing every Saturday. How was today any different?"

"Well, it just seemed different to me for some reason, probably because I was a bit tipsy from having a drink earlier." Sheldon knew that was a lame excuse, but he had no clue that his wife, knew about his extra curricular activities at the Country Club.

She slid her hand over his crotch, "So what time are the Devlon's coming over?" Tonya pressed her lips to her husband's neck.

"Reg Sr. called and he and Ellie will be over in about half an hour." He shifted in his seat, as she pressed her hand on his cock, "In a hurry for the evening's activities?"

Tonya moved her head back and looked into his smiling eyes. "I thought maybe since my pizza was cold and the beer is cold, you'd give me something hot to warm my belly."

"I don't want Reginold to have a frigid mouth on his cock this evening, wouldn't seem right now would it?" he grinned as he opened up the fly of his pants, and pulled his cock out for her waiting hands.

She slipped down to the floor, pizza and beer forgotten as she looked at the hard rod before her. "No, it wouldn't be right for him to have a cold mouth on his cock. I do so love to suck your cock, baby," she moaned as her mouth immediately plunged down on his thick member. Tonya swirled her tongue over his cock, and began to bob up and down on the massive tool. Fucking him hard, her pussy wet from the thoughts of the redheaded cunt she had enjoyed. She sucked her husband's dick, as she imagined the little red head underneath her eating the slick juices of her cunt.

Sheldon watched his cock disappear into his wife's hot mouth, and he felt her tongue stroke and slide all over his sensitive flesh. He groaned as she grasped his balls, and started to squeeze them gently, then more firmly. He pushed her head down with his hand, forcing her to take him deeper. "Oh fuck, yes baby girl, suck my cock, make me cum." He closed his eyes and imagined Emily Krest like she had been this morning. Her face buried into his sex, and fucking him with her mouth.

Tonya felt her pussy throb, and ache with need and she pushed the free hand she had, into the hot, slick hole. She finger fucked herself, while her head kept taking in her husband's deep cock. He held the base of the shaft up for her, so she could concentrate of his balls, and her pussy while sucking his member deeper down her throat.

"Sweetie, baby, I want you to swallow your Daddy's cum, take it all baby girl," Sheldon shuddered as his wife's teeth grazed the sides of his shaft, and the tip of his rod, hit the back of her throat. "Oh yes, baby, fuck me, your Daddy needs to cum, make me happy my little girl."

Tonya heard the words of his fantasy, and she relished in it. She wanted to fuck him hard and fast, to give him the fantasy he desired. She screwed his cock with deeper thrusts, and drove her fingers deeper into her cunt. Soon she was cumming all over her hands, and his cum was shooting up and splashing into her throat. Her mouth worked frantically, swallowing, sucking and milking more cum from his rod.

Sheldon released the hot, spray and felt her continue to bring more from him. He couldn't believe the day he'd had, and he still had the Devlon's coming over in a few minutes. He drove his wife's head down deep, and forced her to continue taking his hot cum. Sheldon shuddered after the final spurt of cum left his cock, and he could smell her own sex. When she pulled her mouth from his cock, he grabbed her cunt juiced hand, and sucked it clean, before hauling her up and fucking her mouth with his tongue.

"Fuck baby, I can't believe I came ag..." he stopped short, and looked at her, "I came and you swallowed it all, shit, I hope I got some left for Ellie."

Tonya licked her husband's chin, and bit the flesh. She had known what he almost said. Her thoughts took her to the Country Club and she wondered what flavor of the day, he had fucked while he was playing golf. She'd have to head over there tomorrow and do some searching. If her husband was going to fuck pussy, she wanted to know at least who is was, perhaps she'd work in her own sample sometime.

She slipped up from her knees, and began to clear away the pizza box and the beer bottles that Sheldon had plowed through while he'd been waiting for her to get home. While she was in the kitchen she heard the door-bell chime, and then heard Sheldon's voice greet the Devlon's with a hearty welcome.

Washing her hands free of grease, she felt the strong hands of Reginold Devlon the Second around her waist and his lips on her neck. "Hey, doll. Have good day today?"

Twisting in his arms she curled her hands around his neck, and intertwined them. "Not to bad, how about you? Get any of that little daughter's pussy yet?"

"Nope, but I wanting it real bad. Guess you could help me ease my discomfort."

She grinned and pressed her boobs to his chest, "Fuck baby, I want to help you real bad."

Reginold grinned and licked the side of her neck, and pushed his hand against the side of her breast. "Ellie and Sheldon grabbed the master bedroom, should we take the living room?" He tweaked her nipple, and twisted the hard tip, while sucking the soft skin of her neck.

"Can you make to the living room, before you have a look at my cunt," she stroked his rod firmly, her pussy still aching from her finger fucking earlier. "I don't want to wait. I had a couple of cancellations at the mall today, and I need a proper eating out, can you do that for me, baby?"

Without another word, Reginold pulled away her clothes. Her skirt laid on the floor, her thong now tore from his ripping hands, and her blouse ripped and lifted from her tits. She worked the clasp free and released the 48DD's and pushed them together. The nipples touched, and she rubbed them against each other, moaning as she did so.

He carried her to the kitchen table and laid her down on it. Reginold stepped back, his hand splayed over her rounded stomach, a little bigger then she should be for her age and health, but he didn't mind, he liked her softness. With quick fingers he dislodged his shoes, and socks then pulled his pants, and briefs off. His shirt and sports coat were soon huddled on the floor, and he was burying his face in her wet pussy.

In the master bedroom, Sheldon had all ready made quick work of his clothes as had Ellenor Devlon. He had pushed her on the bed and was busy plowing her cunt, all ready hard when he had seen her sexy body walk into the house. They had made the introductions, grabbed her hand, and pointed Reggie to the kitchen where his wife was. Sheldon wasn't surprised when he entered Ellie's hot, pussy. She too was wet, just as his wife would have been for Reginold's invasion. He pushed and pumped his rod into the woman's sex, feeling her squeeze and clasp around his shaft.

Ellenor continued to clasp Sheldon's cock, and was thrusting her hips up to meet him, her pussy was still wet from catching her son and daughter 69'ing each other earlier that day. She wanted to be under her son's cock, and sucking her little girl's cunt, but she hadn't gotten the chance to yet. So she had Reginold tease her pussy to release as they drove to the date with the Reese's. Now as Sheldon was plowing her, she was feeling the hot, juices beckoning out once more.

She dug her heels into his back and yelled for him to fuck her hard and fast. Ellie wanted to cum all over his cock, and she worked faster and harder to do it. She ached deep inside, and hungered for more. Closing her eyes she pictured her daughter Sabrina's pussy grinding against her mouth, and she imagined her young son Reginold Devlon the third ramming into her hot sex, while she ate out her little girl.

"Fuck you're so tight, Ellie," Sheldon groaned as he pumped into her sweet pussy. "You swallow me up baby." Reggie knew that come tomorrow morning he was not going to be able to fuck for a couple of days, he was releasing so much cum into the women of Cherry Hill, he'd need to recover before he got a chance to plow his own wife.

"Reggie, oh God baby, make Mommy cum for you," Ellie shouted out, her mind lost in her fantasies. She ran her hands to her tits, and squeezed them hard.

Sheldon helped her out, and encouraged her little dream of fucking her son, with his own ad-libbing. "Oh mom, I've wanted to fuck your sweet cunt for so long. Can I fuck you mom all the time, ram my cock deep into your pussy. Mommy, I want it so bad." He plowed and pumped harder slamming the tip of his rod against her G-spot, and fucking her senseless.

Back in the kitchen, Tonya was helping Reginold the second with his own incestuous dreams. She had become the sweet, demure Sabrina and her Papa was fucking her little cunt. "Oh, Papa, my pussy wants you so much. Oh Daddy, fuck me with your cock now, oh yes, Daddy!" she called out, as Reggie continued his assault on her sex with his tongue and not his cock.

"You have to wait Sabrina, Honey, I need to drink you, I'm a thristy Daddy," Reginold swirled his tongue over her clit, and ran nibbles along the engorged lips. "I'll give you my cock soon sweetheart, cum for your Dad first." He returned his attention to the soft mound of flesh that was giving off and erotic scent. He pictured his daughter beneath his face, and her pussy sliding all over his tongue and teeth.

Tonya ran her fingers into his hair and held his mouth tight against her pussy, feeling the heat of his breath covering her. She felt the liquid slide over her walls, and down to his waiting tongue. Tonya bucked and made his mouth ride her cunt with each lift and fall of her hips. Fucking her fast with his tongue, Reggie soon inserted two fingers and worked her pussy into a sloppy mess. He growl against her, then bite her swollen clit, and suck deeper and deeper the swollen sex.

Sliding his mouth from her pussy, he reached up and squeezed Tonya's nipple hard, making her back arch and rise. He thrust three fingers in deep and then returned to lavishing her pussy. His tongue pressed against the walls of her cunt, while his fingers stroked the inside of her. Soon Tonya was covering his mouth with cum, and pushing his head into her mound, as she forced him to slide his face all over her. Screwing her pussy, with fingers and teeth Reggie inhaled and drank the steamy liquid that covered his features.

When he had sucked her juices, he pushed his cock into the opened cunt, and began to fuck her with fast hard strokes. His dick would hit the walls of her sex, and plow against the pelvis bone. Filling her cavern with his granite, hard cock, he grabbed Tonya's hips and drove into her pussy. She gripped him with tight muscles until she'd feel him try to escape, then she release him only to squeeze the tip of his cock. Reggie would move back into her and she'd contract her muscles again, forcing his cock to work harder, and rub her walls with more friction.

The whole house was full of the sounds of people screaming and groaning out lust filled words. "Fuck!" was screamed from the bedroom, as Sheldon released his cum onto Ellie's tits, and she screamed, "All of it, Fuck yes, cover me in your cum!"

Tonya was being fucked hard and long with Reggie's dick, and then he was shooting her full of his fluid, as he heard his wife's voice carry to him. He imagined his daughter, his wife and Tonya, naked and screwing each other while he watched. He shuddered his release and covered her pussy walls with his juice. Tonya was once again soaking his dick with her cum, as they rocked and squeaked her kitchen table.

When the couples had begun breathing again, they all met in the living room. Tonya looked down at Ellie's semen and cum soaked pussy, and dropped to the carpet. She laid down, and Ellie laid on top of her. Ellie began washing the cum of her husband from Tonya's pussy, while Tonya worked on cleaning Ellie. Clits were stroked and bitten while Reggie stood behind his wife and rammed his cock into her ass.