Cherry Hill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon, knowing all he could do was jack off and no longer cum, watched in pleasure, as the two women ate each other out, and Reggie buried his cock into Ellie's ass. He heard the slippery sounds of the two women, sucking and drinking their body fluids. He watched Reggie's cum seep from Ellie's ass and knew he had filled her with his seed. Tonya bucked up and down on the carpet, and emptied her own juices against Ellie's mouth.

Ellie worked her tongue around the swollen, cum, soaked clit of her friend, and ran her finger deep inside, bringing her cum back where it belonged. She moved her face all over the slippery pussy, lavishing it and cleaning the nectar from her swollen lips. Exhausted the two women separated and Reggie sat back on the recliner, his cock now limp from emptying into his wife's ass.

"Fuck that was nice," he muttered.

"Mmmm..." his wife agreed.

Tonya wiped the cum from her face, "Yes, now if we could get your kids over here, that would make my day."

Sheldon grinned and stroked his empty balls, "A family camping trip maybe?"

The couples looked around and soon they were huddling in a group planning a family weekend getaway.