Cherry Hill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to watch, I want to watch you. Fair trade, isn't it?" Natalie moaned loudly.

"You want to watch me fuck myself with that fucking sausage? You want me to eat it after it's covered in my pussy juice? I'll do it just to watch that crimson pussy of your erupt," Natalie grunted, the candy all but gone now.

Natalie saw Yolanda cum. Her whole body shook, her hands flew to the vibrator to take it out and then watched her accidentally turn it up instead and her body rocked almost off the bed, her back arching, that delicious pussy shooting in and out of view, the vibrator sticking out of the pink slit looking wetter and wetter each time Natalie caught a glimpse of it.

"Fuck yes! Cum you fucking slut!" Natalie screamed loudly. Her hand was a blur as it made circles over her clit, the caramel, chocolate, and occasional peanut slid out of her own pussy and down her thigh, joining the stream of candy and cum down her tanned flesh. A puddle was forming under the arch of her foot. She lost it. Her mind exploded, she felt her pussy convulse and squeeze the remaining Baby Ruth out of her molten box. Her legs shook and her whole body quaked. A low, guttural scream left her lips as she felt her pussy squirt, not like it usually does, but powerful squirts, coating her legs and soaking her fingers.

The last thing Natalie remembered was the sensation of floating, her fingers not restraining themselves. Right before Natalie's head hit the floor after she slipped in the puddle of chocolate, caramel, and cum, she remembered thinking through her lust fogged brain; "I'm going to fuck that furry red cunt if it's the last thing I do."