Cherry Hill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sucked to her lips and greedily licked down, her tongue dancing and delighting in the flavor. She was cautious to keep a close eye on Natalie, though, but she didn't know why; her dress was hiked up over her hips, her pussy and engorged clit were in plain view of Natalie's sexy brown eyes if she'd just open them....and then Lynn realized she wanted Natalie to see. She wanted her eyes open at that point more than she'd ever wanted anything sexual in her life. Lynn could feel the tension building, she could feel her body aching to be looked at. Any girl with a fetish this kinky could certainly understand a girl like Lynn; and understanding was just what she needed right now.

Lynn couldn't help herself. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth as she bent down to the thigh of her naked neighbor and she took a quick, tentative lick, teasing herself and testing the reflexes of her new friend. After not even seeing a muscle quiver, she took a longer lick, filling her mouth with the taste of caramel, chocolate, and what must have been the best tasting cum she'd ever had. The second lick was followed by a third, a fifth, a tenth; each time Lynn paused to see the trail of white flesh appearing from below the dark candy mess coating the precious thigh. Natalie moved in her sleep, rolling from her side, her thighs parting, her right leg apparently glued to the floor.

Lynn's breath was already coming in ragged gasps, but at the sight of the brown fur matted down with the treasure she'd been sampling, it stopped altogether. After an instant she felt the need to sample the still oozing mix right from the source, and without hesitation, she dove down into the chocolate cream pie and started eating Natalie's pussy for all she could.

Natalie could no longer pretend to be asleep. The sounds Lynn had made downstairs caused her to wake up, though just barely. She fell back asleep, her head pounding and her shoulder aching from slamming into the floor. The raven-haired neighbor coming up stairs was no real surprise, either, though feeling Lynn's hot breath on her thigh a second before that soft, wet little tongue snaked along her chocolate cum covered thigh was more than she could handle. By the 5th lick, her eyes were open and she saw the librarian, hair tied in a bun, a few loose strands clinging to her sweat-sheened neck. Her sapphire eyes were barely closed, lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

Her tongue brought a moan to Natalie's lips, and she couldn't let it escape. Lynn was only encouraged, and when Natalie's thighs split, she dove in, licking one thigh, then the other, each swipe of her tongue getting closer and closer to Natalie's swamped box but only by a half a centimeter at a time. Natalie's half-lidded eyes raked down the librarian's sensuous body, taking in her soft shoulders, her tight little frame, decent rack, the swell of her hips, and her light blue sundress, bunched up around her waist and held there by her huge, bouncing clit.

Natalie's eyes were open in a flash, her gaze burning into the crotch of the librarian. She saw what could have only been a clit; long, slender, and pink, protruding from the slender, almost non-existent lips of a tight little pussy. It wobbled with the tongue snaking along the edges of her own pussy, and it was not until she felt her mouth water that she realized her breath had been caught in her throat, apparently blocked by her heart. Natalie opened her mouth to speak but she didn't have the voice or the words. She didn't even realize she was craning her neck to get a closer look until she was close enough to touch the delicate nub with her tongue.

"Suck it," Natalie heard Lynn's voice say clearly. She tore her gaze away from the beautiful pussy before her eyes and she raked her eyes up Lynn's body. The librarian's cheeks, chin, neck, and the top of her dress were coated in the remnants of the candy bar she'd been fucking, and Natalie felt her pussy quiver at the sight. Lynn's eyes, those sapphires gleaming in lust, were locked onto Natalie's own light brown pools of melting, wanton sex. The demure librarian and the daring college student were gone; now it was 5'4" of Lynn's spectacular body, telling Natalie to suck her clit. Natalie watched as Lynn's tongue snaked out from between her lips and licked the tiniest bit of Baby Ruth and cum from her own clit and her back stiffened as the electricity shot through her body.

"Suck it, baby," Lynn purred. She kissed Natalie's clit, her tongue working around the sensitive button as she french kissed the pussy before her. Natalie's body was wracked by spasm again and she felt a gush of candy and cum rush out of her, the thick mixture rolling slowly toward her ass. "What are you waiting for?" Lynn questioned as her tongue disappeared from Natalie's view. She felt it roll between her ass cheeks, take a slow round about her puckered pink ass, and then up, slowly, achingly, deliberately back up her slit, the pink muscle from her neighbor's mouth picking up the mixture her pussy just squeezed out. Lynn propped herself up just high enough so that Natalie could see the chocolate mess dribbling down her chin, dripping onto her

chest and running slowly down toward the librarian's heaving, braless tits.

Natalie could no longer resist. She turned her head quickly and her lips kissed the tip of Lynn's dick-like clit and Lynn's body arched. The librarian pressed her face back to Natalie's cunt and she mimicked the college student's movements; both women slowly savoring each other. Natalie's hands didn't stay idle, one exploring inside the sticky dress, finding Lynn's firm little tits and massaging them while the other started slowly probing her extremely juicy pussy. Natalie heard her fingers literally squish into the hot box as she sucked Lynn's entire clit into her mouth.

Lynn screamed in passion, her lips still locked on Natalie's slit. The vibrations made Natalie moan, Lynn's clit firmly lodged in her throat. Lynn screamed again, Natalie moaned, finding Lynn's g-spot. Lynn's pussy erupted. She came from everywhere; her pussy squirted juice out in thick gushes, her whole pussy was coated in her thin honey. Even her clit had cum gushing from it, just like a little cock.

"Don't stop " Lynn screamed out in the midst of her breathless rapture. Natalie started going crazy on her clit, her head bouncing, her tongue stroking, her lips sucking. Every time she pushed the surprisingly hard, yet oh-so-soft silken nub between her lips, her clit vibrated. Every time Natalie bottomed out on Lynn's unique sex, she'd stick her tongue out and gather the delectable honey that was pulsing from the pussy that was trying desperately to drown her.

"Oh fuck," Natalie sighed in breathless ecstasy. "You're fucking perfect," she said, sucking the monstrous clit between her lips again.

"Oh shit, yes You're gonna make me..." Lynn started moaning loudly, her body clenching. She was cut off by her own orgasm, her body exploding as Natalie pushed two fingers inside her gasping velvet vice and started fluttering them against her g-spot. She bit down on Natalie's clit by accident, and her supercharged sex exploded. The last of the chocolate and caramel dildo flooded from her cunt with the rush of her juices, while her face, neck, chest, hair, and mouth were drenched in the powerful blasts coming from Lynn's sex. She lavished in the cum bath she was receiving, barely even aware that Lynn's miniature cock was also blasting cunt honey deep into her mouth. There were so many powerful squirts that she couldn't even drink it all; it was like trying to keep up with a spurting water hose.

"Fucking-A, honey," Natalie cooed when she had her breath back. Lynn's twitching body managed to squeeze out enough air for a chuckling sigh. Natalie kept looking at her sex and watched her clit wilt to a much smaller, but still impressively huge size.

"I didn't taste any honey," Lynn managed to say, her heart still thundering in her ears. Every time Natalie spoke, the heat of her breath crashed against her still-deluging sex. They both lay on the floor, rolling away from each other's drooling pussies so they could lay back and enjoy the glow.

"I'd ask what you're doing here, but that would imply I'm upset that you showed up," Natalie said after a moment's silence. She felt Lynn's hand softly stroking her calf and she looked down at the Librarian, noting that her eyes were drinking in the sight of her pussy. Natalie's eyes raked up Lynn's flesh, and they glued to her unique little sex, noting that her clit was starting to engorge again.

"Do you hear what I hear?" Natalie asked, her voice still dreamy. Lynn strained for a second and she heard laughter and loud music from down the block.

"Oh yeah, Devlon's are throwing a party tonight," Lynn said.

"Mmmmm, oh that'd be fun to go to," Natalie sighed. Her hands started rubbing along the sensitive flesh of her sides and along her pelvic arches, slowly zeroing in on her blazing love nest.

"It might be even more fun to watch," Lynn said, a devilish, husky tone in her smoldering voice. "You like to watch, don't you honey," she continued. Natalie smiled sheepishly, thinking back to Yolanda and her exploits this afternoon. She rolled up on her side and breathed heavily against Lynn's giant clit.

"So do you," Natalie said, her voice liquid silk. "Remember the library?" Lynn could only moan as she felt the heat from Natalie's lips start running up and down her sex, followed closely by the feeling her tongue slowly rising up and down her miniature member, then dipping into her drooling sex.

"Fuck yes," hissed Lynn.

"So do I. I came so hard watching you watch me," Natalie said, kissing her way up Lynn's clit. "Tell me, my slutty little librarian, have you ever stuck this thing inside a girl?" Natalie said, her eyes burning into Lynn's as she looked down to her crotch. "Have you ever had this thing inside a," she continued, pausing to slowly engulf the pulsing clit, sucking on it lightly, collapsing her cheeks around it. She slowly stroked her lips down to the base, her nose touching the shaved librarian's snatch. Just as slowly, she pulled back up, letting the organ pop loudly from her mouth. "Hot," she said and sucked the clit into her mouth again, slower this time while her lips moved to the base and then back off. "Wet," she said again, and repeated her actions. "Cunt," Natalie said with a degree of finality and started fucking Lynn's clit with her mouth.

"Noooo," Lynn almost screamed out, her body arching and her guts churning at the ministrations of her lovely little neighbor. She was so close to cumming again and her body wanted to explode. Electricity was shooting from her toes to her fingers, lighting her nipples on fire and making her sex burn. Her mind was rapidly fogging over with the tingling haze she craved for; with the feeling she hadn't had since she was going to college.

"Oh baby doll," Natalie said, pushing herself away from the librarian's snatch. "Let's go watch the party from up here," she continued and forced her self to her shaky legs. "And while we watch all the sluts and studs fuck each other stupid, I'm going to take your virginity," Natalie said, leaning forward and kissing Lynn on the lips to punctuate her sentence. Lynn felt her body cum, her brain turned to mush, and every fiber of her being felt alive in a way that it had never felt before, all in anticipation of what this sexy little co-ed was planning to do with her.

********

Alexis and Daniel Bakker smirked to each other as they heard the noises coming from their parents' bedroom door. Daniel had just gotten a call from Lance that a party was being thrown at the Devlin's and he and his sister needed to make an appearance. Then Lance shouted, "Come all over my cock, you little slut" just before the line went dead. He'd hung up and interrupted his twin sister Alexis from her rousing game of self-fucking and told her to get dressed they were going out.

She was all for it, pulling her slippery fingers from her sex, licking them dry and then ordering him from her room so she could get dressed. Daniel had chuckled, thinking of the idiocy behind her statement. He'd seen her pussy so many times, why watching her get dressed was an issue for her he never knew.

When she had come out she was dressed in a skin tight, red mini skirt, and matching leather vest. "You smell like a slut," Daniel told her when she walked past him. She merely stopped looked at him and cocked a brow.

"I taste like one too," she told him, before slipping a couple of juice-laden fingers into his mouth and letting him suck off the nectar. He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, pushing her against the hallway wall at the same time.

"I've always kept my hands off of you Alexis, but you keep that up and I won't," Daniel growled against her ear and then pushed his tongue into it, while rubbing his pelvis against her skirt. He pulled away from her and pushed her toward their parents door. "We'll let mom and dad know we're heading out."

That's what they had planned on doing, but now they were busy listening to their mother and the mailman; who happened to drop off a package he forgot to leave yesterday, the excuse he gave when Alexis opened the door that Sunday morning.

"Ohh fuck yeah, fuck my ass," Kittie yelled.

The sound of the bed squeaking and hitting the wall, made Daniel and Alexis squirm. "Yeah, you fucking slut you like it up your tight ass."

Daniel glanced over at his sister. "I thought Dad had to work," he said.

"He's over at Christie's," she said with a raised brow and a knowing smile.

"I see." He took her hand and pulled her down the steps. "Let's go sis, before I forget I'm your brother and fuck your tight little ass." Daniel didn't miss his twin's heated look or the whimper that left her pink lips.

They continued holding hands until they reached his car. He watched her slip in and with the angle she'd done it at, he saw her sweet round ass, slide over the leather interior of his seats. "Holy fuck," he muttered and knew he'd be burying his cock in her pussy, ass and face before this Devlin party was over.

By the time the Bakker twins got there a number of Cherry Hill residents were walking in and out of the house. Most coming out were draped over the arms of one or two others, tops were pulled off, shorts were gone and thongs openly displayed soaked pussies. When Daniel entered, he immediately lost sight of Alexis when she was pulled to a corner by Cynthia Allan. He nodded toward the beautiful woman and was disappointed that she offered him only a friendly wave. Her gaze, however was full of lust, but it was lust for Alexis. He wondered if this party was just the thing to get Cynthia to admit to everyone what everyone already knew. She wanted the ladies and a man's cock was only fucked for show. He knew as did everyone that she was lesbian, why didn't she just admit it and stop looking like a fool, when she goes down on a guy.

Daniel spied the cooler with the beer and grabbed a couple of bottles. He waved to Reggie and Lance, both men moving about the room, taking photos of several erotic positions, that Daniel knew would make the cover of some porn flick video back in the big city. He was pulled into the rec. room and watched Brian, Cynthia's brother do his best to ignore the sexual perversions that were going on about the room. Brian was one of the few virgins in Cherry Hill and to see him at this party made Daniel wonder if perhaps he was getting ready to pop his load into some lucky gal's succulent pussy.

"Hey Brian," Daniel said as he walked over to the wall and selected a pool stick. "How'd you get lucky enough to actually get a game on this table that didn't involve a cock and a hole?"

Brian laughed. It was full of hidden frustration. He'd already gone to the bathroom and jerked off twice and he felt his cock straining to be unleashed again. He didn't want to fuck anyone yet, or did he? He'd been asking himself that question since he took the call and said he'd come. He knew what happened at the Cherry Hill parties. Maybe it was time, he kept telling himself, but he just hadn't found the right woman since he'd shown up, but there were several that were willing.

"It wasn't easy. Twice now I've come back and had to wait while someone finished their 'game' of table pool. The first time was because Brad and that chick Joy, you know the one, she's living with those two newlyweds down the street," Brian paused and sipped his beer, "well, he was drilling her and I had to wait till she came, which to piss me off my brother teased her until she was ready to pop."

Daniel laughed. "Well you should have joined in. She wouldn't have cared."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Yeah, something about that bugs me."

"Then what are you doing here?" Daniel asked. "I mean come on, I've seen you naked in the men's locker room at school. There ain't a bitch in her right mind that will turn that meat of yours down, and that was when it was limp "

Brian swallowed his beer and shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, whenever, there's no rush, is there?"

"No, but man you'll be asking why you waited so long." Dan fired a shot off and landed a ball into a corner pocket. "So who was next?" he asked.

"Oh, that was a sight. Lance will have that video out by morning or I'm not Brian Allan, the virgin of Cherry Hill," he chuckled and watched Daniel take another shot. "Now imagine. . .Sharon Wilcox, Jade Wanatabe, and the Gonzalez kids, all over this table fucking and eating out each other."

"I don't think I want to imagine. If I do I'll lose the twenty bucks I'm going to win off you," Daniel said. He missed his shot, but caught Brian's disbelief.

"I don't recall you betting me anything," Brian said and took a shot, knocking his ball in followed by another.

"No? Well how about it. Twenty bucks," Daniel offered. He pulled out his wallet and lay the money on the table.

"Nah, I'm already kicking your ass."

"I don't mind. But you know what. . .twenty bucks isn't enough. I mean that's chump change to us, so let's try something else. If I win your gonna get that cock of yours off tonight, by something other than your hand. If I lose. . ." Daniel shrugged. "Pick something."

Brian chuckled. "Dan, the Man. . .my palm and I have a special relationship. But I'll take your wager. You ever had a cock up your ass? I mean a real one not a strap on." Brian figured he'd make the loss of the game so high that Daniel would turn the bet down. He was wrong.

"Nope, but I'm game, I know a few guys that'll fuck me. But it won't happen tonight. You'll lose, you and I know it. Best 2 out of 3."

They shook hands and agreed to start a fresh game. It didn't take long that word had spread. Men and women were crowding in as the two men played three games of pool. Women were salivating over the idea of finally being awarded with the massive cock every one had heard rumors about and several men were openly stroking their hard-ons, hoping to get Daniel's attention. When Brian laid down his pool stick and shook Daniel's hand there was a hush that filled the room. Daniel shook his head in wonder and watched as Brian walked over to the growing crowd, wondering who he was going to chose to do the deed.

Every jaw dropped when Brian pushed his way past every woman that had willingly exposed her pussy for his viewing pleasure and found the one woman that was just as uncomfortable with the party as he was. Why had she come tonight? He wondered. He'd not even known she was at the party until someone whispered her name.

"Star, we haven't officially met, but I'm Brian Allan and I lost a bet," he introduced himself and extended his hand.

Star stared at the young man's hand and felt her stomach tighten. She'd gotten the call to come to the party and it had been made, by a nice quiet voiced woman. Where that woman was now, was a mystery to her. She was about to leave when she was railroaded into staying by some of her more outrageous friends. The bet, she hadn't even been watching it, she'd been looking for a way out of the room, that was full of sweaty bodies and heady perfumed sexes. Her's was slick and wet and in desperate need to be satisfied. She swallowed and placed her hand in Brian's. Was it time? Was this man, this young gentleman, going to help her forget? Even for one night?