Cherry Lane Ch. 03

Story Info
Cherry goes to college and gives in to her urges.
2.3k words
4.57
26.7k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

Andy went to jail. That fateful day when Cherry tampered with his psyche, he went on a sexual rampage that went too far, and one brave woman had the evidence to get him convicted. He did not come to school the rest of the year, and shortly after the senior class at Lyndon graduated, he was tried and convicted to four years in prison.

Cherry told herself she would not use her powers anymore. After some practice, she learned how to block out the thoughts that would pervade her mind, and she refrained from abusing her power further. But she could not undo the damage. Andy was in jail, and her libido had permanently skyrocketed.

She thought that if she simply had the time, she could take it down, but worried that she might risk over-tampering with another part of her psyche and doing something much worse. She and her sister would just have to live with it.

Her last year at school was difficult, battling the ridicule over what happened and her need to cum. She would spend lunches in the bathroom, rubbing her clit and learning to keep quiet when she orgasmed. She fantasized about nearly everyone, from her own mannish sister to the flat-chested bitch Steph Kerry. But eventually, she got through it, humorless and jaded.

She never struggled with these thoughts, chalking it all up to the psychological tampering, but it weighed on her after a while. She didn't sleep with anyone after Andy, more for their protection than her own emotional state. Even still, the guilt over Andy weighed on her. If only the story were believable.

Come the fall of 1984, she was in college with her sister.

**********

Cherry sat at her desk reading up on her psychology homework. Her professor made it clear that the road to the more sought after forms of psychological study would have to wait, that abnormal psychology or psychiatric studies came much later. Cherry came to study the former. But if four years she had to wait, four years she would.

But that was four years of desire.

As she turned a page in her textbook, the kindling of a fire within her suddenly burst into a mighty inferno. She tried to fight it, but only seconds passed before she was sweating, breathing heavy, and wet between her legs. It was too much to resist.

It was the small mirror she kept on her desk, she knew. She managed to catch a glimpse of herself, and it was enough to inspire the outbreak. Cherry didn't do as much to her own appearance these days, usually just brushing her hair and putting on minimal foundation. But it was her eyes that did it. There was always desperation in her eyes, whether others could see it or not. Fluctuating as it would with anyone, but ever present.

Cherry pulled her clothes off as quickly as she could and leaned back in her chair. Her right hand grabbed her breast and began to fondle it, wondrous jolts of her own sexual energy jumping across her chest. One squeeze at the foot of her mountainous breast would jump up to the peak of her nipple.

Her left hand shot down to her labia, slipping past her wet pubic hair straight to her clit. She allowed two fingers to vibrate back and forth across it, an earthquake that shook her core and sent its seismic wave throughout her entire body.

This happened four times a day, but only every week or so would it be this powerful. She wasted no time in trying to reach her orgasm, and her eyes rolled back into her head, her hips jumped and fell like she was bucking up and down on Andy's cock again, but faster, more vigorous. She was not quiet.

Cherry began to think about her body, and opened her eyes to look at herself. Her breasts were just a little too big for her hand, and just big enough for a man to have his way between them. The hair between her legs was even darker than that on her head, like the blood rushing to her womanhood projected its hue up through it.

Her orgasm exploded through her entire body. Her legs, her arms, her stomach tightened up and shook in waves. On and she felt herself quiver, off and her head fell back in utter pleasure.

When it was finally over, her chair was damp with her sweat and natural juices. And as she looked at herself again, she thought she'd like to go again. But now she could at least resist it.

Just as she pulled her shirt back on, her roommate walked into the room with a dejected look on her face. Donna was a tall, thin-faced blonde with sudden curves on a stick-life figure. She wasn't really that thin, but she was just long enough for her breasts to seem very sudden. Cherry always thought she was incredibly sexy, but couldn't tell whether it was her tampering or not.

"You look tired," Cherry said.

"Thanks," Donna said, dropping her bag next to her bed.

"No, I mean... how are you?"

"I went to the DZ's today. First round of pledge eliminations."

"Seems like it didn't go well," Cherry commented. Her eyes were lifeless, it certainly couldn't have gone well.

"I passed the quiz, I'm going back tomorrow for round two."

"So what's the problem?"

Donna sighed and didn't say anything for a while. Cherry looked at her laying on her bed, breathing in, breathing out. The rise and fall of her chest defined her contours, made her look a perfect image of femininity.

"Delta Zeta is the major party house on campus," Donna said at last. "Part of their pledge process is the sex test."

If she were a dog, Cherry's ears would have perked up. Part of her mind wanted her to join as a late pledge, but the other part of her knew it was trouble. "Sex test?"

"The girls have to prove they're good with boys... and girls."

"Are you okay with that?"

"I mean, I don't think it's wrong. I've just never been with a girl before. They'll want me to eat them out, I know it."

Cherry wasn't sure what to say. Her libido was screaming, demanding that she strip and pounce. But there was just enough of her to resist, especially after masturbating. Cherry had gone a whole month at college without slipping up and letting her sexuality win.

"You don't have to," Cherry said. "If you're not comfortable with it—"

"I've wanted to be a DZ for years. My mom was a DZ and my sister, and my aunt... I have to get in."

"Well..." Cherry started, but inside she wasn't having it. ("Don't you dare.") She sat up and faced Donna. "I could help if you want." ("You can't do this, she'll hate you.")

"You mean...?"

("No, it's okay. Just this once. It means so much to her, all you have to do is train her a little bit and make sure she has fun. Those bitches can't turn her down if she rocks their world.")

"If you're okay with it," Cherry said.

Donna sat up and looked at her, a light returning to her eyes. "I wanted to ask, I just didn't think you'd be into it."

Cherry smiled and said, "I'm bisexual, Donna."

Donna wiggled in excitement, but became suddenly shy. "Maybe we shouldn't," she said. "I don't want things to get weird between us."

Her sexuality was already on fire. That little smile, the way her hips wiggled on her bed, it was more than she could handle. Donna wanted her, to whatever extent, and that was enough. Ignoring all filters, Cherry reached out to Donna and pressed on her mind, ("You want me to fuck you more than anything. You'll die if we don't make each other cum.")

Donna's eyes changed again, brightening to a blinding luster. Her smile faded, replaced with lips gently opened and left perfectly relaxed. "Never mind," she said.

She stood up, ready to rush at Cherry's bed. But she held up a hand and said, "Stop." The girl stopped, and whimpered a little bit. "Strip."

She started lifting her shirt with enthusiasm, but Cherry stopped her again and instructed her to do it slowly. She had seen Donna undress before. It was hard not to, living n the same room for four weeks already. But she always averted her eyes lest she be overcome with desire.

Now she could see every line of her long figure. She had a brown birthmark just above her waist in the shape of a crescent moon, and her flat stomach looked in serious need of lips pressing against them.

Her bra came off one strap at a time, and she held the cups against her breasts as she unhooked it. Donna's eyes were on her as she did this, and the same desperation Cherry saw in herself was there in the gleam of her pupils.

At last the bra fell to the floor and he perky pink nipples protruded half an inch out, dense and pointed. Cherry lost control then, and pulled her down onto the bed. Her mouth came to Donna's left nipple like a magnet, and she flicked her tongue across it with incredible speed.

Donna was moaning with some surprise, relieved that she was enjoying the experience. As she worked, Cherry unzipped her jeans and reached in to find a bald vulva, dampening with every second.

Cherry kissed her way over to Donna's other nipple, and said, "You'll have to learn how to eat pussy properly."

"Please," Donna sighed. "Please teach me."

Cherry played with her other nipple a little more and made sure that her clitoris received just enough attention to elicit genuine moans, but nothing more.

She stripped herself completely and allowed Donna to do the same. The girl was blank, a being only of sexual desire. That brightness in her eyes was still there, but with it there was not any sign of conscious thought. To be sure, Cherry looked inside her head, and found nothing. No thoughts were going through the desperate girl's head.

Cherry straddled her face, and watched as her arousal dripped onto Donna's chin, causing her to gasp. "There's a few surefire ways to get good results," Cherry said. "But I think you can do just one thing to become a real expert."

"Anything," Donna said.

"Just get creative. You know how your own pussy works, right?"

"I touch myself every day," Donna admitted.

"So do I," Cherry giggled.

She lowered her labia down to Donna's mouth and let her get to work. She started slowly, going from the bottom of her slit to the very top, hardening her tongue to a point when it reached her clit. It was already a good start, and Cherry shuddered at the act.

Three strokes like that, and Donna let loose. She started circling her tongue around Cherry's clit, teasing her. She wanted to tease her, that was obvious. It was working.

Cherry reached down and grabbed Donna's shining golden hair, pulling it into her pussy to force her to go through with it. Her tongue went quickly over Cherry's clit, just like her fingers had done only a few minutes prior. But nothing was as good as the real thing. Donna was making her shake all over again.

She began to gyrate over Donna's mouth as her tongue started entering as deep as she could let it go. In and out, in and out it went, sending those same seismic waves up her entire body, making the hairs on her neck stand.

"Donna," she shouted. "You're a fucking natural."

"How are you?"

Cherry smiled and turned around, pulling Donna's knees up and lowering herself down to her perfectly smooth lower lips. Donna continued tongue-fucking her, but slowed down when Cherry began to suck on her little but throbbing clit.

They were both screaming into each other's most sensitive nerves, adding even more to their heightening pleasure. Cherry loved the way she tasted, the tanginess of her perfectly hairless pussy acting like a conduit in her mouth. It electrified her, made her go even faster, consumed every piece of her until she felt Donna squirt directly into her mouth.

Donna's lips fell from Cherry's vagina and amplified her screams, working in tandem with the rhythm of her own vaginal convulsions. "Yes, yes, yes!!"

Fifteen shots and Cherry started doing the same, unable to hold back her passion. She didn't need Donna's tongue to finish her, all it took was the sexual energy in the room. They squirted into each other again and again, drenching Cherry's bed.

When it was finally over, they kissed the taste of each other from their tongues and lips. Donna said, "Do you think I can get in?"

"No question," Cherry said. "I haven't been with a girl in a long time, but I know you're a fucking natural."

"You haven't been with a girl lately?"

"It's been too long."

"It doesn't show. This isn't going to be weird is it?"

"No," Cherry said. "As long as you don't mind inviting me to any orgies the DZ's have."

"It wouldn't be the same without you," Donna said. "But one-on-one is still okay, right?"

"Only if you keep doing that," Cherry giggled.

They kissed some more, savoring every bit of each other. Cherry felt a release she hadn't in almost a year. But now she remembered why she hadn't given in to the urge.

She wanted more. She was at the top of the mountain, and threw down the snowball. Thanks to Donna, it was already massive, and heading straight toward... something.

Cherry knew she couldn't stop it. Something was coming, and it was guaranteed to involve one hell of an explosive orgasm. It was just a matter of time.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers