Cherry On The Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seizing the moment, I jumped out and hurried over to help Tiffany from the car. As we walked up the small sidewalk to my apartment door, I could feel my bladder start to throb, reminding me that I had forgotten to use the bathroom before jumping in the car to go get Tiffany downtown.

I let Tiffany walk into the apartment in front of me and turned on the light while pointing out the TV remote control and refrigerator to her.

"The bathroom's in the back on the other side of my bedroom...make yourself at home...I gotta go really bad," I cringed as I quickly made my way back to the facilities, looking as if my feet were on fire.

I could see Tiffany get a faint smile across her face watching me waddle to the bathroom. "Go ahead Dave...I can wait."

Moving through the apartment a record pace, I pulled down my sweatpants and slipped my cock free just as I got to the toilet rim, emptying my bladder in a loud and lasting stream.

About 25 or 30 seconds later I felt like a completely new man as I dropped the lid back down, washed my hands and prepared to free up the bathroom so that Tiffany could use it if she wanted.

"OOOO...KKKK," I started to holler, to tell Tiffany that the bathroom was open but the moment I took a step out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom, I saw Tiffany pensively staring out my bedroom window, in the dark, with her back to me.

"OOHH," I stammered. "AHHH...bathroom's open if you need it."

"OK," Tiffany answered without even turning around. "I was just seeing if your view out back was the same as mine and Moms."

I stood there watching Tiffany for a few moments wondering what fascination she had looking at the unappealing sight of a bunch of overgrown brush, some graffiti covered walls and a pair of rickety train tracks.

"Bathroom's free anytime," I started again before she interrupted.

"I'll use it in a second," She answered silently, still gazing deeply out into the dark night.

It was as if a magnet was drawing me closer as my eyes welded on to the contour of Tiffany's full round hips, nestled softly into her tight fitting blue jeans. It appeared as if two perfect bubbles were jutting out from her waist in the shadowy darkness of my bedroom.

Creeping up behind Tiffany, I could faintly see her reflection in the window in front of her and could tell she knew I was directly behind her. My breath slowed to a shallow whisper as I inched close enough to reach out and touch my 18 year old neighbor.

"What are you looking at?" I asked quizzically, looking over her shoulder at the same depressing scenery that she was.

"Nothing, " Tiffany replied, meaning it in every sense of the word.

I could inherently grasp that Tiffany saw the same desolation in the world on the other side of the window that she was feeling inside of her own heart. Before I knew it, temptation overrode my better judgement and my tentative fingertips came to rest on the back of Tiffany's jacket.

Waiting for a moment for her to shrink away, when she didn't, I let the pressure of my entire hand come to rest on her back, rubbing my palms gently up and down her tense spinal column.

With my head less than 18 inches behind Tiffany's, I could faintly smell the flowery fragrance of the shampoo in her hair as well as the entrancing smell of her perfume drifting up to me. Looking directly down at Tiffany's rounded, womanly hips right in front of my stiffening crotch, I bit my tongue hard trying to fend off the bounding energy to act coursing through my veins.

When Tiffany ground backwards slightly and the edge of her hips grazed against my crotch, my knees buckled causing me to wrap my hands into loose fists holding onto Tiffany's jacket.

As the denim material of Tiffany's jacket twisted around my fingers, the 18 year old girl, feeling the pressure from behind, finally turned to the side until our bodies awkwardly faced one another.

Now face to face, with only the dingy yellow light of the street lamp shining through the window outside to outline our bodies, for the first time since I had met her over a year and a half earlier, I looked directly into Tiffany Cattrell's distant brown eyes and held a mutual stare for 5 or 6 seconds.

Almost on cue, Tiffany and I broke our visual connection and looked jointly to our side at my unmade bed waiting invitingly in the darkness. Only the sounds of our steady breathing resonated in the late night quiet of my bedroom as we both turned from the sight of the bed and locked onto each other visually again.

There was a strange, unspoken agreement in each of our stares that signaled we both knew what might be coming next.

"I've wanted to sleep with you for a very long time," I blurted out, feeling incredibly stupid the instant the words left my mouth. It was almost as if I could see the words visually, flying slowly through the air and then disappearing into Tiffany's ears.

When she was silent for a few seconds, I just knew that my blunt and unrestrained honest lustful admission had ruined the moment.

"I know," Tiffany finally replied, in a calm voice that sent chills down my spine.

"OOHH," I sizzled internally, sizing the young girl up from head to toe like a nervous school boy.

To this day, I still don't know who first initiated it but two seconds later Tiffany and I were kissing each other with tentative and cautious passion.

I swooned under the feel of Tiffany's soft lips as they hungrily started to caress mine. Working my hands down to her waist, I gently dug my fingers into the top of her blue jeans, desperately wanting to let me hands slip down a little further so that I could squeeze Tiffany's firm, voluptuous hips.

I could taste the tart residue of alcohol on Tiffany's breath as I kissed her, a result evidentially left over from the party she was at before the cops busted in.

Working my tongue over her lips and slowly seeping it into her mouth, my heart fluttered the moment my tongue and Tiffany's collided inside of her mouth. Clenching my hands into tighter fists as I kneaded the young girl's waist, I felt my blood start to boil as it raced through my veins.

Unable to resist any longer, I purposefully tried shifting Tiffany's body around to lead her towards the bed. She took a willing step or two following my lead, but then gently put her hand on my chest to stop me. Pulling her lips away from mine for just a moment, Tiffany stared up into my awestruck face, then through the darkness, down at the bed.

"I want my first time to be...I don't know...special Dave...a little...different," Tiffany whispered, trying in vain to find the right words to describe her mixed up feelings.

"First time," I stammered to myself, suddenly lost in my own personal perverse longings. I could feel my dick hardening like steel between my legs, pressing out the front of my sweatpants like a rock solid banana as a flood of lustful cravings swirled majestically in my libido.

I had to fight my own cock's need to cum right then and there. Even though no one was actually touching my dick, I tried desperately to hold my breath to keep it from shooting everywhere as Tiffany's wavered in front of me.

"Sp...sp...special...Tiffany...what do you mean?" I asked breathlessly.

"I don't know," she cryptically replied. "My life is in such chaos right now...this is just to easy...too romantic...too normal...I don't know..."

As Tiffany searched for the words to define her angst, she cast a wayward glance back out the window behind her. I stood there impatiently watching her, sensing the gears inside of her head formulating an idea.

* * * * *

Less than five minutes later, after I had clumsily put my tennis shoes back on, I found myself following Tiffany Cattrell through the overgrown weeds and honeysuckle that served as our apartment complex's backyard.

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to conceal the fact that the brisk jog was making me short of breath.

I had a pretty good idea as to her intentions as we scampered through the night and the implication of where she was headed made me more than a little nervous. For the fleeting chance to sleep with her however I would have danced through a minefield.

As Tiffany disappeared into the tree line that served as cover for the train tracks that cut through the rental property, I jumped into the bushes behind her, following her scent in the darkness like a lovelorn retriever.

When both of us emerged from the thicket, the quiet stillness of the surrounding night beat like a drum in my head as my heart thudded in my chest.

"You want to do it there...on the tracks...why?" I asked incredulously.

"Why not," Tiffany replied playfully, swinging her body side to side to a rhythmic beat only she could hear.

"So let me get this straight, " I inquired further. "With all the shit you've gone through, after a couple of serious boyfriends and after that party for your birthday you had...you still haven't gone all the way?"

"No," Tiffany answered sarcastically. "I've had my chances...anybody could've the other night...I got so drunk I lost count after guy number 5 that I promised myself to that night. Ended up giving a few of the guys a blowjob but once they were done...they were so drunk and so high they just kinda drifted away leaving me there...Hell of a birthday huh...after they started passing out one by one...I don't know if it was the liquor or the pot I kind of tuned out too."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT," I gasped to myself, listening to Tiffany's matter of fact account of what had transpired during her 18th birthday party. The sheer thought of her on her knees, going down on all those boys while they drunkenly sat there enjoying it caused my eyes to water slightly from my depraved lust. The mental picture of Tiffany kneeling down performing fellatio was superimposed with the real time vision of the 18 year old girl unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down her waist right in front of me.

Having already ascended the gravel mound that the train tracks were set on top of, I looked up at Tiffany high above me, like she was a goddess on a pedestal, as she playfully kicked off her shoes so she could take her pants completely off.

"Are you coming up?" Tiffany asked coyly.

"Right behind you," I replied, feeling my erect dick swing like a led pipe between my legs as I tried climbing up the gravelly hill to join Tiffany between the tracks.

By the time I had reached the summit of the mound, I took a deep breath and looked around to gain my bearings. Concentrating my gaze down onto Tiffany in front of me, I watched her intently as she guided her jeans over her ankles and cast them aside. Standing there now in only her jacket, a tee-shirt and a pair of white panties in the dim fluorescence, I told myself I'd never seen a prettier picture in my life.

Kicking my shoes off, I stole a glance down both ends of the empty tracks to see how much of a warning we might have if a train were to come. Guessing we would have about a half mile warning each way, I turned my attention back to Tiffany and crept closer.

"So you've wanted to fuck me for a while?" Tiffany cooed.

All I could do was gulp, still embarrassed from my earlier admission. "Ye...yeah," was all I could managed as I stuttered the answer.

"Tell me Dave," Tiffany continued in a serious tone, "have you ever...touched yourself late at night thinking about me?"

I rolled my eyes, drowning in my own shame. Thankfully it was dark enough out there that she couldn't see me blushing from the question or the fact that my cock was starting to jut out the front of my black sweatpants. Still I felt an obligation to give her the answer she wanted, the truth. "Yes," I admitted softly, "Yes, I have."

"How many times?" Tiffany followed up immediately, like a lawyer with a witness on the run." How many times have you touched yourself...right here... late at night picturing me Dave?" Tiffany implored as she reached out and grazed her hand across my throbbing erection.

"AAHHHH...A...A...A...A lot...Tiffany...a lot," I cringed to her, feeling my weak knees on the verge of giving out.

"And all these times you thought about fucking me late at night, Dave...did you cum all over yourself?" Tiffany brazenly continued her interrogation.

"Yes" I breathlessly shivered.

"You would lay there and cum all over yourself...thinking about fucking me, Dave?" Tiffany asked again, a little louder.

"Yes," I replied again, this time compelled to reply louder also.

"Just like your gonna do right now if I don't take my hand off your dick," Tiffany said arrogantly, knowing she was in total control for the moment. "You better hurry up and fuck me Dave before you waste it...are you man enough to fuck this little tight pussy of mine?"

"OH GOD YES...please let me fuck you," I moaned pleadingly, praying my actions would somehow speak louder than my words.

Taking off my jacket and helping Tiffany off with hers, I sat both garments down between the tracks so that she could lay down and have some buffer between her back and the gravel and wooden railroad ties underneath her.

As Tiffany knelt down flatly and took her place between the tracks, I took a few steps forward, towering above the young girl as I tried committing the luscious vision before me to an eternal place in my memory bank.

"Come on Dave...you've wanted to fuck me all this time...come on and take my cherry...right here under the stars...shove that cock of yours into my cunt and fill me up Baby," Tiffany ordered in a voice that strangely didn't sound like hers.

My head was swirling as I anxiously knelt down in front of her, sizing up my options while Tiffany's blue words echoed through the night around us. I inherently knew that a lot of the things Tiffany was saying were probably coming from the way she had heard her Mother talk around men all those years of being couped up in the same place with her and the trash she would bring home.

Reaching my hands out, I took Tiffany's lead and helped her slip her silky white panties down her legs, my head immediately filling with the unmistakable scent of her youthful arousal the moment her well manicured pussy was stripped bare.

Letting the glorious aroma of Tiffany's womanhood fill my lungs, I dutifully leaned forward in hopes of getting a filling taste of the sweet young pussy that dribbled with arousal directly in front of me. Just as the startling heat of Tiffany's vagina started to caress my descending face, the distant sound of a train whistle caused us both to moan, "OH SHIT!"

"Get up here Dave and fuck me," Tiffany implored. "You can lick my cunt anytime you want...Hell... lick it out after you finish with it...Just hurry up and fuck me before we get killed...my pussy is juiced enough!"

With the crystal clear realization that a freight train was speeding our way, when I removed my head from between her parted legs, I cast a questioning glance into Tiffany's eyes to see if her resolve to go through with this was still there. All I saw when I stared into her enchanting dark orbs was lustful purpose and certainty.

Pushing forward, dropping my body weight on top of the beautiful teenager's pelvic bone, I could feel my cock bluntly press into the tender inner flesh of Tiffany's thigh. "OOOOHHHH," a deep gurgling quiver lurched from my mouth as my dick rubbed against Tiffany's baby smooth skin.

Repositioning my hips so that I'd have a better thrusting angle, I pressed my left hand down on the cold steel railroad track to my side for support while I used my right hand to aim my cock towards Tiffany's virgin snatch.

Feeling the heat from Tiffany's vagina drift out against my erect phallus, I gazed down at Tiffany's dazed expression and saw through her youthful bravado. When the spongy head of my cock slammed into the entrance of her seething pink quim, all the cocksure posing she had done flew out the window as the nervous and unsure little girl inside manifested itself.

"Please be gentle with me," Tiffany's eyes seemed to beg as I greased my cock with her dripping juices.

Every muscle in my body flinched as my probing penis pierced the outer folds of Tiffany's cunt. The sound of both our lungs exhaling from the tight fit was muted however by the sound of the train whistle again, signaling its impending arrival.

"Hurry up...fuck me pleasssseeeeee," Tiffany cried out with her eyes clenched shut.

"Damn right," I groaned to myself, penetrating the young virgin's womb at the same moment I felt the tracks eerily start to vibrate in my hand.

Feeling Tiffany's cunt trying to choke off my cock with every inch I tried sinking into it, I looked straight ahead realizing that the train off in the distance was coming at us from the North. Looking off into the bleak darkness for the first sign of the train's lights, I estimated that we would have about 30 seconds to get off the tracks as soon as the locomotive curved around the bend up ahead.

Trying my best not to press down too hard, knowing all Tiffany had underneath her for cushion were two jackets, I tried gentle sideways motions to give my cock the power it needed to penetrate the teenager's tight quim. Hearing Tiffany sigh and moan underneath me, I could only imagine what she must be feeling as a cock dug into her womb for the very first time.

Sneaking another peek forwards, I finally saw the impending specter of the train's headlights as it approached the turn that led to the straightaway that passed our apartment complex.

"Oh shit...its coming," I cringed.

"Oh my God no...not yet Dave...hold it back for me," Tiffany begged, thinking I meant I was cumming, not the train.

The knowledge that time was of the essence however must have clicked inside of Tiffany's head because after I made my statement she frantically started working her pelvis up against mine as if her pussy was a weapon, awkwardly pumping her hips off the gravel, meeting my thrusts with equally manic vigor.

"OHHH...GODDD...DDAMMNN," I cried out loudly, telling the teenage girl I loved the way she made my whole body burn with pleasure.

Feeling the ground beneath us start to rumble, I looked fearfully up and saw what I had dreaded. The entire train had turned around the bend and was now making a 1000 ton beeline straight for us.

"Can you feel it?" I asked Tiffany to which she shook her head up and down and moaned, "Dammittt...Shit... Yessss...I feel it from both sides!"

I tried pressing both my feet back against the edge of a decaying railroad tye to gain some semblance of traction as I pushed frantically forward, trying to get both of us off before time was up.

Leaning down to nuzzle Tiffany's neck and ear with my mouth as I ruthlessly pounded her pussy, I felt the steady flow of her heated gasps trail out of her mouth, blowing seductively against my cheek and shoulder.

With my head buried in the crook of Tiffany's neck, all of the sudden I felt my body become immersed in a pool of blinding yellow light. I felt as if I had stumbled into a scene from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" as I looked up to see the intense oncoming light of the train barreling towards us.

That was when the ground underneath us started to shake violently causing every tooth in my mouth rattle. It felt as if Tiffany and I were laying on the rim of an active volcano as the train rumbled furiously towards us.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming as the night air around us illuminated like Times Square from the spotlight motoring down the tracks.

Even though her gasps were slowly being muted out from the sound of the roaring train engine, I could feel her body writhing underneath me as I rapidly continued drilling my cock into her syrupy tightness.

I started to open my mouth to whisper how beautiful she was into Tiffany's ear, but as soon as the words left my tongue the shrill, deafening sounds of the conductor's 'get off the tracks warning whistle' pierced both of our eardrums.