Cherry Poppin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

It was agonizingly slow, but worth it. On a last potent thrust, before I even had the chance to register what was happening, I felt my pubic hairs pressed against her silky skin. I was in all the way. My cock completely buried inside her body! My balls resting against the soft curve of her ass. The first time with any woman.

Fuck! I didn't know it was gonna be like this. This good.

This girl was sharing herself with me completely. It was euphoric, almost exactly like I had always hoped it would be. She pulled me closer and I rested my head beside hers for a moment, burying my face in her sweet smelling, gorgeous hair. I felt her ear against my lips and I pressed them gently to kiss her earlobe silently.

I was amazed. Then I felt need drive my cock. I started moving in and out slowly. She was very wet and her pussy juice further eased the passage of my cock. She was stretched comfortably and completely. This movement was nothing like I'd ever experienced with my trusty right hand. My cock massaged inside her, pulling on her, and pressing into the walls of her pussy, creating subtleties of alien, yet addictive awareness. I wanted this feeling to last forever.

"Fuck me," she commanded.

God, she was incredible. I wanted to pump my body into her with all my might. I wanted to bury myself into her tight folds and never come out. I wanted to fuck her until I was exhausted.

I started to move in and out faster; I had more control this time. I pumped and pumped. Her pussy started contracting, grabbing at my dick, and I could feel the slick wetness all around, my thick meat keeping pressure against her walls. I was consumed with this sensation. I concentrated on my hardness, on my urgency, and her sloppy good hole. Her moans brought me back to reality.

"You're a fast learner," she cried in my ear, "Come on, Marc. I need your cock. Harder!"

Stroke, stroke, stroke, the squishing noise of my last round of cum oozing around my prick, while her cum seeped out around my thighs, coating my pubic hair. There was a tingling all throughout my dick. Her flesh was tight, like a vice. Sucking on me like a vacuum cleaner hose.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore. The sensation in my balls filled me. I kept pumping into her hoping she too had reached satisfaction.

"Oh, God, Kelley," I groaned, "I have to..."

But I didn't get the words out. I grunted instead, and pushed my hips down into her flesh. I could sense the rush from my balls to my cock as the floodgates opened. My swollen cock stiffened even harder, magnifying inside her, slamming a burst of cum into her depths.

"Christ!" I hollered out, "Thank you!"

Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders, pulling me off Kelley, my thick dick tugged out of that warm, wet hole with a sucking sound.

Looking up I saw my brother standing above us. His face was a contortion of rage and desire. Fuck me! I was stunned. How long had he been watching us? Long enough I guessed, judging by his boner. Peter was stroking his erection, and I realized what Kelley had meant, he really was shorter than me. And I hadn't reached my full growth yet either. His dick also did not have the same thickness as my meat, not when I could compare up close like this.

I noticed Peter's friend Brian was standing there in the doorway too, his dense muscled frame taking up a lot of space there. He was stroking a short fat boner that was poking out of the unzipped hole in the front of his jeans.

Somewhere between horny and irate, Peter didn't wait for any invites from Kelley.

He climbed up on top of his girlfriend who stared back at him nervously, never seeing him with this much raw, angry passion off the football field. He pushed his shorts down as he went, freeing his dick to fuck.

"You never let me fuck you without a condom," he said pissed, "You wanna spread it around bitch? Huh? Wanna fuck my brother? Let me show you how a real man fucks."

He slammed into her cruelly, stroking in and out a couple times, but ramming back for emphasis. She groaned beneath him.

"Marc," he asked, turning to look at me, "What'd the fuck you do to her? She's so wet."

He then went back to grunting and pistoning himself, pumping in and out of her in his urgency. He looked at me again, but then closed his eyes lost in the feeling he had to have. She was really moaning at this point, the orgasm that I had almost brought her to was being realized in Pete's continued thrusting.

My softening dick got hard again and I was getting more and more turned on being part of this main event action.

"That's it bitch," Peter gasped, "Take it! Take it!"

He shot his load deeply into her dripping pussy. His head rolled back on his neck as he came.

"Fuck yeah!" he hollered, looking up at the ceiling.

Peter stroked her pussy a few more times to get the last of his cum out, then finished his business and rolled off her.

Brian was waiting expectantly in the wings. And now it was his turn. I lay on one side of her, Peter on the other. But without preliminaries, or worrying about us, Brian moved his rod into her waiting, well greased hole and started thrusting like a mad hamster. He lasted about twenty strokes and was gone, collapsing on top of her, spent.

Peter got up and started taking off his clothes.

"Well, little bro," he said smugly, "It looks like you finally got some pussy after all."

"Man," I said, concerned that he was going to knock my sorry ass into next week, "I didn't mean anything by it! It just sort of happened!"

I was off the bed and backing up toward the door in case I needed to make a hasty exit.

"It's okay, man," he said, resignedly, "I like pussy too. Guess I can't be too sore at you."

Then to Kelly, he said, "Well my little slut. Do you like what we're giving you, huh? Cause you're gonna get a lot more before we're finished."

She seemed a willing participant once she realized Peter wasn't too angry.

"Bring it on, baby," she cooed at him suggestively.

Peter took her by the hand and pulled her after him downstairs. Brian and I followed after them our dicks slapping in time to our march down the stairs. When we got downstairs Peter was already sitting on the couch and Kelley was on her hands and knees in front of him sucking hungrily on his dick. Her ass waved up in the air at us. Peter motioned for us to join him. Brian gave me a friendly punch in the shoulder and positioned himself behind Kelley's waiting ass.

Wow! Not only had I lost my cherry in the last half hour, but now I was about to gang bang a chick with the two toughest jock studs of my high school, one of whom just happened to be my brother. This really was turning out to be an eye opening day and a real learning experience. And my taste in sloppy seconds and gang bangs was being firmly cemented forever.

My eyes took in the exposed features of Kelley's body inch by inch, marveling at how perfectly formed each curve seemed. I kept having to remind myself that I'd never seen a naked woman before today, and I could not resist staring at her body as though it was some famous painting. Her breasts, so perfectly shaped, hung low beneath her in that prone position. They were so large and beautiful. I felt my dick surge.

Brian, now behind Kelley, began to rub her bare ass, and then pressed his hard on against the crack formed by the two white cheeks. Kelley made no effort to resist, so Brian began to feel between her legs, admiring the tightness of her thighs. He let his thumb brush against the light dusting of hair around her pussy. He worked his hand lightly down her thigh and then back up, once again letting his thumb rub against the moistening lips, slightly penetrating the hot crevice, continuing to tease her increasingly wet pussy. From time to time Brian would reach underneath her to fondle a breast with one hand while he fingered her from behind with the other.

Kelley had parted her legs as wide as possible, bent open, providing full access for Brian's probing fingers. Her hips heaved upwards as a finger was inserted deeply inside of her. After a few minutes of such sensual teasing of her body, she pulled herself away from my brother's cock for a moment to plead, eyes closed.

"God damn it, Brian," she moaned.

Brian was merciless, "Say it baby," he intoned, "Say it if you want it."

"Please," she begged, responding, "Please, fuck me already."

He fingered her throbbing pussy deeply as enticement.

"I'll give you all the dick you want," he groaned, and then he said to my brother, "Should we show Marc how it's really done?"

Peter nodded in his half hazy stupor, his girlfriend's lips wrapped around his dick again, while his best buddy's fingers played her pussy like an instrument. His younger brother just stood there watching it all.

Brian placed his dick in position and, with a sudden thrust forward, buried his dick fully inside that wet, used hole. As he filled her up, it elicited a moan of pleasure from her. Brian slowly, torturously fucked Kelley's pussy. It was difficult to watch all this as I stood there, horny as hell. Brian grunted loudly, enjoying his position. When he thrust against her, it would force her body forward, her face impaling my brother's waiting dick over and over.

"You ever had a blowjob man?" he asked me suddenly, seeing me standing there dick in hand.

I shook my head no. He motioned for me to come over.

"Sit down bro," he told me, "This little whore's a pro."

I sat next to Peter on the couch. Kelley started alternating between the two of us, sucking first Peter and then me. Her mouth was pure heaven.

Brian gave a long groan that indicated he'd finally released a second load into her twat.

Unfazed Kelley let her tongue snake out and slowly licked from the base of my dick up to the top. I groaned, smiling, knowing I had the biggest cock in the room. She was eager to devour my cock and her attention left my brother. That was fine because he got up off the couch as I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her as she slid the first half of my dick into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, slurping loudly on my manhood. She sucked sloppily on my dick as Peter stood there, stroking his.

Peter took in the view. Liking what he saw, my brother reached under her and began to rub her sopping wet cunt with his hand, rubbing her entire slit. He placed a thumb at the entrance to her asshole.

He slipped his thumb into her asshole as she continued to suck on my thick cock in her mouth. She moaned with her mouth full. I learned later that she pretty much let my brother fuck her up the ass once or twice a week, so in hindsight this was nothing to her. His hand continued to rub her pussy as his thumb slipped in and out of her ass. She was rubbing her crotch against his hand. Then my brother took his hand away.

He bent down and kissed her soft ass. She raised it as much as possible, opening her legs a little wider as she slurped hungrily on my dick. Bending further, and spreading her ass cheeks apart, Peter kissed along the crack towards her swollen pussy lips. He kissed the moist flesh softly. It caused her to moan around my cock, which felt like an odd vibration. Peter slid his tongue into her hole, tasting all the juices that had come before.

It excited me.

I grabbed her head with both my hands and actually started humping my hips upwards somewhat, fucking her mouth. It was a good thing, too, because with Peter's attentions Kelley had forgotten to continue with my blowjob. I held her hair out of her face as I'd seen my brother do earlier, watching my hard shaft slip in and out of her mouth. It was amazingly erotic.

Peter buried his face in her ass, his tongue darting all over her hard little clitoris. She squirmed before him, moaning. Teasing her, he licked up her slit, licking the skin between her asshole and her pussy. His tongue circled her anus, licking all around it. He slid his tongue inside Kelley's ass. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and sighed. Then just as quickly she shoved me back into her mouth. I continued my thrusting.

Then Peter spread her beautiful ass cheeks wide apart, sliding his tongue in and out of her asshole as she tried desperately to continue giving me my blowjob. Suddenly, he withdrew his tongue and clamped his mouth around her entire cunt, sucking her lips inside. She moaned again as his tongue lapped quickly over her clitoris. I stopped thrusting as Kelley held my dick in her mouth like a lollipop, sucking hard, but not moving her mouth.

Peter was relentless, and I realized I still had a lot to learn. His tongue licked her wildly, the sensitive clit held in his mouth. She moaned then, obviously cumming. Her sexy ass was pressed against my brother's face, as Kelley rubbed herself on his mouth as she came. She nearly sucked my cock right off my body in the process! She was shaking.

Satisfied, my brother got up on his knees behind her, his full dick standing tall. He ran that fat cock down the crack of her creamy white ass until it reached her sopping wet, needy slit. He placed it at the entrance and pushed forward, watching as her lips stretched open and accepted him slowly.

Whatever he was doing I wanted him to continue, it was delightful. She went crazy on my dick.

My brother was able to push his entire length into her wetness in one stroke. We'd really loosened her up today. Between the two of us she had about fifteen inches of thick, hard cock inside her. Peter grabbed the sides of her ass and began to slide himself in and out of her rapidly, slapping hard against her cheeks, causing them to shake. My cock slipped out of her mouth and her moans were no longer muffled. Peter was pile driving his manhood in and out of her eager twat over and over. Her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact, and their thighs made slapping noises as they came together, him pounding against her ass.

In the meantime, I was left sitting there with a hard cock and no hole. I instinctively rubbed the head of my dick over her face, trying to get her to suck it again. Her face was clenched in ecstasy, eyes closed. When she felt me rubbing on her face she obediently opened her mouth and I was able to slip myself back in.

Then my brother suddenly pulled his cock out of her dripping hole. He placed the mushroom head of his dick at the entrance to her asshole. His dick was coated only in the juices her pussy gave it and all that cum. Peter pushed hard, roughly, forcing his cock to squeeze into her tight anus. She moaned around my dick as the first two inches of Peter's cock slid into her ass. Then Peter slid himself out and pushed back inside, forcing half of his cock into her asshole. This caused her to suck harder on my dick.

Finally, Peter pulled back a bit, and than rammed his entire length all the way into Kelley's tight asshole. She came. Just like that. She was sucking extremely hard on me during the process. Peter didn't miss a beat. He continued to ram himself in and out of his girlfriend's ass. Hard. I think this experience had hurt his pride. He wasn't gentle or tender. As I watched, Peter finally groaned, and he pulled out. His cock spasmed a thick, hot stream of cum shot onto her back and ass. He grunted again as more of his seed flowed dripping down.

Kelley sighed, thinking she'd finally caught a break from all us horny men.

But I was feeling more than horny at this point. I wanted to be fucked again. And hard. I wanted pussy. I got up and pushed Kelley down on the floor on her back, pinned beneath me. She struggled at first at my roughness, but I think it was getting her hot. The smell of sex permeated the whole house. Brian and Peter were getting into my roughness, starting to cheer me on. My dick needed no roadmap at this point. I aimed my cock at the pink lips of her vagina, and then I pushed forward and her lips easily allowed me inside. It was telling that I slid all the way into her warmth in one stroke.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, pleasured.

My lips found hers, and we kissed passionately as I began to slide my dick in and out of her slowly. Our lips were smacking loudly as we kissed sloppily, and she was moaning with every gentle thrust. But I wasn't in the mood to be gentle. My thrusting intensified quickly, as I forced myself into her with hardly any effort. Soon I was bashing her with my thrusts.

I heard Brian say behind me, "Marc, that bitch isn't going to be able to walk for a week! Do her man. Do her!"

Kelley raked her fingernails down the muscles of my back. My thrusts like a jack hammer; I was filled with this insane need to reach as deeply inside her as I could. She started cumming all around my dick, I'd never experienced a woman having an orgasm before, but there was no other way to describe how her pussy walls contracted on my cock. I kept on pounding insanely until I came, arching my back, and throwing my head back as I shot my load deep inside her.

Brian was hard again by this point.

After a few minutes he and Kelley were going at it on the couch, oblivious to our presence. Kelley's sexy legs were spread wide in the air, bent at the knees. Her beautiful feet were flailing behind Brian's thrusting ass. Their lips were locked in a kiss, and her moans were muffled by his mouth. After a while Peter approached them, his dick at full hardness.

"Hey, man, what's up?" asked Brian indignantly, as Peter tapped him on the shoulder.

"I gotta get some of that pretty mouth man," Pete replied, not caring about his friend's privacy.

He pulled her mouth to him by tugging at her hair. She grabbed it with her left hand, as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft. She shoved part of his cock in her mouth as Brian plowed at her pussy with his own cock. She began to slurp hungrily on Peter's dick, while the other plowed her field, ramming in and out of her horny pussy. Brian was up on his arms pistoning in and out of the girl. His eyes kept moving from her white tits bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts up to her mouth where she was giving Peter head. Finally, Peter pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"Let me fuck her now," he said.

Brian complied, knowing that this was Peter's girlfriend to begin with, so he should have pride of place.

"Get up," Peter ordered her.

Kelley sat up, and watched Peter lie down on his back. She scrambled to get on top of him, straddling him. We watched her small hand lift his huge cock up into the air, pressing her pussy on it. He sunk inside her easily, and they both moaned as his entire penis slid into her pussy. Brian watched as she raised her amazing ass, and dropped it, sliding Peter's cock in and out of her eagerly. Kelley was bent right over, her lips finding my brother's, and they kissed hungrily as she rode him. We couldn't take our eyes off her ass. Brian especially. It was so perfect. We could clearly see the pink lips of her cunt pull outward every time she raised her ass, sliding my brother's cock part way out of it. We could see her asshole, and it glistened in the light, still coated with the cum that Peter had shot near there earlier.

"Wait!" instructed Brian, "Kelley raise your ass up a little."

"Dude," said Peter from beneath her, "No way."

But Brian was determined. He got behind her and ran the head of his cock down between her white ass cheeks, stopping when it reached the entrance to her asshole. Then Brian pushed forward. Her ass, being loosened by Peter's larger cock earlier, opened easily for Brian.

She groaned in pleasure and pain.

"Holy shit," said Peter.

Peter began to hump his hips upwards rapidly, his hard manhood pistoning in and out of her pussy. Brian tried to slide his cock in and out of her tight ass, and he succeeded, albeit much more slowly.

"Oh, Jesus," she whined, overcome.

Kelley was helpless as my brother gave it to her in one hole and Brian gave it to her in the other. Brian began to fuck her up the ass harder, slapping against her sexy skin. There was a look on their face, a look of complete ecstasy. I was terribly turned on with thoughts of what was being done to her. And then Peter lost it. He grunted, slapping up inside Kelley a few more times. He jammed his cock far inside her and held it there. As Brian continued fucking her up the ass, Peter's dick loosened inside that little cunt. His groans, however, were drowned out by her cries of pleasure.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers