Cherry Poppin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Peter was spent. You could see it. I watched as his dick grew soft in her pussy, and then it slipped out. He was trapped beneath them, though, as they continued to have anal sex above him.

"Get off," he hollered.

Reluctantly, Brian pulled his dick out of Kelley's sexy ass slowly. They got up off the couch, and Peter stood up. It took Kelley half a second to lie on her back on the couch, legs spread wide invitingly. It took Brian even less time to get on top of her. Her feet were up in the air around him as he aimed his cock at her hungry cunt. Then he slid inside her sloppy pussy in one stroke, and he began to immediately fuck her hard. Brian thrust in and out of her as hard as he could, not taking very long to reach the edge.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned over and over again.

Brian gave her pussy a few more rapid thrusts, and then he slammed himself down into her and held it there. He grunted, letting loose his wad. She wrapped her short, white legs around his muscled waist, holding him inside her. Peter looked on jealously as his best mate came inside his lover. When the last of Brian's cum was done, he collapsed on her breathlessly. After a minute or so, he slid his soft dick out of her.

"Hold your dick up, little bro," Peter told me, seeing my hard dick, "Since you've been such a daring little shit today, you get to have last fuck! Hold it up man!"

Pete motioned to Brian and the two jocks effortlessly picked Kelley up in their massive arms.

I did as I was told and the boys moved her onto me, my long pole slipping fully into her slick snatch. She was so different from our last encounter. Much more wet, yet I could feel my humongous member pushing apart her walls, busting her open, but meeting with no resistance. Warmth embraced my dick as it moved in Kelley's tight hole.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried excitedly, filled up by me.

I looked down at my thighs pressed against her, holding my cock far inside her. She was pushing her ass against me hard, trying to get as much of me in her as she could. I grabbed at the sides of her amazing ass and began to fuck her, slowly at first but gathering speed. I watched my slick, wet dick pull out of her pussy and jam back in, pulling pink lips out at first, and pushing them back in. She slapped against me, fucking her harder, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap with each impact of her ass against my thighs.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, God!" Kelley cried, orgasm rising.

I grabbed a tit in my hand and squeezed passionately as I fucked her.

"Oh God!" she cried, "Keep going I'm gonna cum...Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh...."

Her pussy convulsed around me as I rammed violently in and out of her. Our lips found each other and we kissed passionately me still pistoning in and out of her. I loved feeling her tongue inside my mouth as I fucked her. I broke the kiss and began to fuck her harder, jamming my raging hard boner into her for all I was worth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" her moans were so loud; no doubt they could've been heard throughout the house.

She moved herself up and down on top of me. Again moans of pleasure racking over her body. She steadied herself on my shoulder and her tits fell into my face. I took her nipples into my mouth, sucking gently.

"Thanks dude," I heard Brian say to Peter, slapping him on the back as they went out the front door.

While I was fucking this gorgeous chick for the last time that day, Brian and Peter had gotten dressed. Or at least they had put their pants on. I watched the muscles ripple in their naked bronzed upper bodies as they got into Peter's truck to leave, squealing the tires out of the driveway. I was only half aware being in the throws of passion at that moment, but I knew this mess was mine to clean up.

That could be dealt with later. Kelley and I moved together for minutes on end after they left, adjusting our pace and enjoying each other as we both savored my cock moving deep inside her, filling her up like never before. But nothing lasts forever. I felt myself getting ready to cum. My balls churned and then I shot load after sweat creamy load deep inside Kelly in the biggest orgasm of my young life to date. My lips found hers and we kissed as more of that hot cum shot into her.

"I'm sorry," I said to her, still feeling my cock jerking inside her.

"Why?" she asked me.

"I didn't mean for this to get so out of hand," I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry," she whispered in my ear, "It was nice. You're better at fucking than your brother and that's saying a lot. We'll do it again sometime soon. Just the two of us."

Then we were finished. There was nothing more to say.

She got up, grabbed her clothes and left. I noticed later though, on my bed she had left me the Victoria's Secret panties and bra that had prompted her to come over here in the first place that afternoon.

After she'd gone, I knew I would have to face Peter again. When he came back later that night he was alone with a six pack of beer in each hand.

He set them on the counter and said to me, danger in his tone, "So man, didn't I tell you not to touch my shit?"

We had never had a serious quarrel before, so I backed down apologizing, "I'm sorry, man. I really am."

Then his dark countenance lightened immeasurably and he laughed.

"S'okay, man," he said, punching my shoulder, "My little bro just became a man. I guess I'm kinda proud of you in a way. It's a big deal. I'll have to give her up though. She's no good as a girlfriend if she'll fuck your brother and your best buddy at the same time."

I smiled back at him.

"Man, have a beer," he continued, tossing me one, "If you're old enough to fuck then you're old enough to drink."

I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to have one of those either. I'd never drank beer before. A day of many firsts.

"She's a good lay though isn't she?" he continued, putting his arm around my shoulder fraternally, "Well don't worry there's more pussy where that came from...."

If I'd only been able to appreciate at the time how true my brother's words actually were. My first sexual experience was a real eye-opener; there's no doubt about it. And after that I worked hard to get laid every chance I could. Pussy was perpetually on my mind. But the worst part about it is that at least when you've never sampled forbidden fruit, you don't know what you're missing. Once you're no longer cherry pie though...well that makes going without it that much harder.

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers