Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 03

Story Info
Cherry takes extremely hot sex to the extreme.
8.9k words
4.63
42.4k
17

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Cherry woke to the soft feel of Rashad's hands stroking her dark hair. She struggled to focus after the previous evening's lust filled adventures. He leaned in to kiss her. She returned the kiss to his playful, smiling face.

"Michelle called. Breakfast is in a half an hour next door. We have to leave for practice and we'll be gone all day. We'll catch up with you tonight for dinner. Have fun, I hear you guys are going shopping. The five of the islands sexiest women are going shopping. Holy fuck, I pity the clerks," he snickered.

"Oh hell, yeah. I hope I find some really sexy show salesmen. I can be one hell of a zipper buster, you know," she giggled.

He put his hand on his thigh, "You're not telling me anything I don't know. I pity the fool...," he laughed.

One more kiss and he was gone.

Cherry jumped in the shower and got dressed in another ball busting outfit. Her makeup and hair were perfect. Today, while strolling the streets of Honolulu, she didn't want to just turn heads. She wanted them to stare in wonderment and lust. After a final look in the mirror she walked to Mark's place. She took her key card from her clutch bag and opened the door. The sight that greeted her made her laugh. There were shoes, stockings and a trail of lingerie strewn all over the place. It was obvious that Mark was getting his groove on in high style.

Cherry saw that the living room was empty, or so she thought. As she walked to the sofa, she saw the top of Lori's head. From the back of the sofa, she saw a very naked Mark, eyes closed and enjoying the beautiful blowjob Lori was giving him. This was the first time in her life that Cherry had seen Mark unclothed. Mark had a very good body. Cherry's eyes fixed on Lori, the gorgeous lawyer. She looked up at Cherry and waved as Mark's substantial white cock was delicately held between her lovely black lips. Lori eased off Mark's cock and Cherry's jaw dropped as his thick cock kept sliding from her hungry lips.

"I'm bad. I just had to finish breakfast before I got dressed," she giggled and winked at Cherry. With that, she took his rock hard cock back into her mouth and sucked him deliciously. Mark looked silently at Cherry and began to cum deep in Lori's throat. Something was imbedded in the look that they shared but neither knew of them knew quite what it was. Cherry shook off the unsettling feeling as Lori finished licking Mark clean. She stood and her fantastic ebony body shone in the early morning light.

"Oh for God's sake you two. Get dressed. Mark, you have appointments and the rest of us are going to be spending a ton of your money so hustle. Lori dear, his cock will still be attached when he gets back," Michelle giggled. "Good morning Cherry. Damn, you look delicious."

Mark stood with his substantial semi hard cock dangling between his legs. He leaned over and kissed Cherry's cheek and hurried to get dressed. She raised an eyebrow and watched as his naked ass padded into his bedroom. "Looks like there has been a party going on over here too," she said as she saw Michelle smiling broadly. She picked up a bra, "D'orgasmic, very nice. Wish I could afford their stuff. I love everything they make."

"Noted, one of Marks best friends owns half of the company. You'd like him too, I know I sure do. Do you get their catalogs? Did you know that Diane is one of their models?"

"I don't get their catalogs and no, I didn't know about Diane. That is good to know."

Aleka and Diane walked out of the bedroom dressed to kill too.

"Lori will be here shortly. She just finished her protein breakfast," Aleka smirked.

"Yes, I walked in just as it was being served up," Cherry laughed. "Looks like everyone had a good time last night."

Diane sighed, "This promises to be the best time of my life Cherry. Seriously, the best time imaginable."

"And look at you," Aleka grinned, "You look good enough to eat."

"Hopefully Aleka, hopefully," Cherry smirked. "Ah, here is Lori now."

"Let's go shoe shopping ladies!" Diane shrieked as she shoved everyone to the elevators.

As with most elegant women, shoes are something that defines their personas. The shoes have to fit their mood, be that playful, elegant, sexy or slutty. The way they shape your legs and raise your ass are the true factors in proper shoe selection."

The door to the limo opened and all people could see were tits and legs emerging. Each woman was dressed to kill and spectacular in their own right. Diane looked every bit the supermodel that she was. Her jet black hair framed her lovely face. Diane's eyes were dark liquid pools that drew you in. Her long, slender body, great tits and spectacular ass drove everyone in her presence absolutely wild. Aleka was simply adorable. Her long black hair shone in the sunshine. The orchid she wore matched her sexy outfit perfectly. She was a true Hawaiian princess, lovely in every respect. The underlying, well hidden from the public, wanton lust she embraced made her so desirable. Unless you knew that Lori was a lawyer, you would never guess. Her dark skin and drop dead gorgeous face were just the beginning of a truly fantastic creature. Long legs, great tits and an ass to die for were only the visible aspects of her gifts. Lori was insatiable. Her need for cock was second only to Cherry's.

Cherry's exit from the limo was truly spectacular. She looked every bit the slut she was. Her tiny top tried, unsuccessfully, to cover her spectacular breasts. They strained against the thin material and her nipples poked out deliciously. The warm Hawaiian sun on her exposed flat, muscled stomach felt so good. She wore a tiny white linen skirt that barely covered her ass. Her legs were shaped so well by the platform heels she loved so much. She was every bit of the walking wet dream the guys were talking about the other night. In fact, they all were. Michelle was dressed rather conservatively as she had to meet Mark later for a meeting.

They looked in the window and saw a wide selection of very nice merchandise. As they entered, they saw that the store was staffed by a very attractive Hawaiian girl and an equally handsome young man. The clerks introduced themselves as Kono and Daniel. Daniel, it appeared, was so in awe of the creatures in his store, that as he turned to move away, he tripped over a display.

Cherry giggled to herself as he straightened himself. She couldn't help notice the substantial bulge in his shorts. Lori saw it too. Cherry looked at Lori and flashed back to what she saw this morning. It excited her to see her good friend being pleased so expertly. The tiny smile that thought brought to her lips stayed there until she got one of the clerks' attention by holding up a truly BITCHIN pair of platform heels -- utterly stripperlicious.

Kono came over and Cherry smiled a wicked smile at this lovely Hawaiian young girl. "Do you have these in a seven in Red?"

"Let me check. I may have to measure as this style runs a little tight."

"Tight is always good," Cherry laughed.

Kono went back into the storeroom and returned with a pair. Cherry sat down and Kono slipped the shoe on her foot. Kono was right. The shoe was quite tight. As Kono looked up at her, she could not help but see right up her small skirt. Cherry wore the tiniest thong that did little to conceal her sweet pussy. Kono's eyes lingered and Cherry saw more than a hint of longing in her eyes. Kono put on the other shoe and her hand lingered on Cherry's leg. Cherry stood and looked in the mirror. She walked a bit and the shoes were, in fact, a bit too tight. Cherry asked if she had these in a larger size. Kono said she would check and she once again, re-entered the storeroom. Cherry watched as her tight ass disappeared. Cherry looked and Lori had Daniel's rapt attention. She laughed as she could see the ravenous leer as she looked at this fine Hawaiian man.

Kono returned with a different pair of shoes. Her tiny hands held Cherry's calf as she applied the first shoe. Cherry spread her legs wider to allow this lovely lady an unobstructed view of her pussy. Kono was lost in her gaze. She fumbled with the second shoe as here eyes were fixed on Cherry's quickly moistening pussy. Cherry walked in them and they were so comfortable. She sat down before Kono once again and began to laugh as she saw Daniel enter the storeroom.

"Looks like Daniel is going to have a bit of fun," Cherry giggled.

"What do you mean?" Kono inquired.

"I think my friend wants to suck his cock. Matter-a-fact, I'm pretty sure of it," Cherry explained.

"Not nearly as much as I want to lick your fabulous pussy," Kono cooed.

"Well, let's find me some more shoes first."

Kono brought out the sexiest shoes and Cherry was in slut-shoe heaven. Michelle came up and asked if she was finding what she wanted. Cherry said she had found several pairs but had to decide which ones to buy.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Oh there are several I really like," Cherry admitted.

"Well, get them all. Mark is paying for this trip dear. Not you."

"No way, I couldn't Michelle. I'm not like that."

"This shopping trip is definitely on him. He wants all of these ladies to get some nice things. He made me promise to slap your ass if you argued with me too."

"Promises, promises," Cherry smiled. "Looks like Lori is on a tear."

"Fuck, if I didn't have to meet Mark, I'd be all over him myself. By the looks of it, you are going to have some 'Grade A' tongue in you before you get out of here yourself."

"I know and I can't wait."

Kono approached with more shoes and Michelle leaned over and kissed Cherry fully and deeply. As Kono began to show her the shoes, Michelle put her hand on Kono's cheek and reassured her that her pussy tastes better than it looked. She laughed and walked over to Aleka and Diane who were still looking.

Cherry picked out a few more styles that she simply adored. Daniel and Lori had returned to the showroom. She had the look of a conqueror and Daniel couldn't stop grinning.

Kono and Cherry slipped into the storeroom and Kono's hands were all over Cherry. Her hands slipped under her top and she caressed her spectacular orbs. She raised it up and sucked each nipple with a passion that was hard to describe. Cherry ran her delicate fingers through her luxurious black hair as Kono licked, bit and tugged at her hard nipples. Cherry felt Kono's full breasts through her dress and pinched her hard nipples wickedly. Kono dropped to her knees and kissed her thighs. Cherry moved her thong, exposing her lovely lips. Kono dove in with a hunger that Cherry did not expect. This Hawaiian delight licked and sucked Cherry and had her drenched in no time at all. Her tongue had Cherry squirming quickly and she began to cum hard onto Kono's tongue. Cherry slammed her pussy hard onto Kono and came again and again. Kono smiled up at Cherry with such a look of satisfaction. Cherry kissed her and put her hands between her legs. Kono was dripping. Cherry turned her around and sank between her legs and began to bring her to two quick but very strong orgasms. Kono was delightful and Cherry knew that she could have spent much, much longer with her.

They walked back into the showroom and Michelle was waiting. The bill had been paid and the merchandise was in the limo. They spent the next two hours buying slut wear and lovely lingerie. They dropped Michelle at the stadium and the ladies enjoyed a nice, light lunch.

"Well, you two sure got lucky," Diane said. "Aleka and I were wondering when our turn was coming."

Lori giggled, "With all the fucking you've been getting, you're still horny? Wow girl, that man fucks better than anyone I've ever been with. Not only that, there are three of us and he is keeping us all so satisfied."

"Well, yes he is, if we can only keep his fabulous cock out of your mouth," Aleka grinned. "I have to say, he is definitely the best I've ever had. He's not only good looking with a great body but I swear his cock is amazing. He knows exactly how to use it and he does it so well."

"You can say that again. Hell, I've been with so many men. There is only one other guy that I know that is as good as Mark and funny as it sounds, he and Mark are good friends. Technically, I work for him but he doesn't run D'orgasmic anymore. He does supervise the product line I'm told. All I know is he is just as adorable as Mark and he fucks like Mark. You know what we mean Cherry, Mark is such a wonderful lover."

"Actually, I don't know at all. I've never slept with Mark," Cherry admitted.

"Are you serious? The way you two act, the chewing out you gave him? You're telling us you've never done him. Wow," Lori said. "I can tell you one thing; he sure wants to sleep with you."

"Mark and I are best of friends. He has never hit on me. He's had chances but he never has acted on them. I believe he isn't interested in me. I know he loves me dearly but only as a friend. I can live with that."

What about your feelings Cherry?" Aleka asked. "I mean, Mark is one of the most successful men in his field. He is caring and charming and we can tell you, he is the most skilled lover you'll ever have. How do you feel about him?"

"Until this trip, I had no idea that Mark was wealthy. I had no idea any of this existed. Mark and I spend so much time together, almost every day, and I had no clue. Honestly, I could care less. We are friends and that is all. He made it clear that he doesn't want to sleep with me and I accept that."

"Well, there are two things I know. The first is that I really think you are wrong," Diane stated, "The second thing I am sure of. The three of us are dying to get into your pussy. Shall we continue shopping or head back to the hotel?"

Meanwhile, across town, Michelle sat down with Mark.

"Are you having a good time?" she asked him.

"Yes I am. I never expected this but, yes; I am having a wonderful time. I'm sorry that I'm not spending as much time with you as I had planned," he said.

"I'm with you all the time. I'm fine and hey, you fucked me twice last night or have you forgotten?" Michelle said.

"I know I did. Damn, so much sex. I'm certainly not complaining," he laughed. "Is Cherry happy? Are the guys treating her well? I really want this to be so special for her."

"She's fine. She bought some really sexy things today. You may hear about this as she was a little pissed that I wouldn't let her pay for anything. She is so independent. I think I may have offended her. Anyway, I think she is as happy as a girl can be in her circumstances."

"What does that mean?"

"I am not completely sure but I am getting vibes that she would rather be with you."

"Forget that. I love her. You know that. She knows that. I can't give her what she wants. End of story."

"You didn't see the look on her face the first three minutes that she watched Lori sucking your cock, did you? I thought she was going to cry but once you were aware that she was there, she put on one hell of an act."

"You're wrong. I think I know her better than anyone. I know what she wants and I can't give it to her. All I can do is try to bring some excitement to her from time to time. Sure, she is the most phenomenal woman I've ever known. Would I like to make love to her? Sure I would. Would I like to fuck her? Damned straight I would. Will I? No! That is not going to happen!"

"Dammit, do you know how much you sound like Gary right now? Sometimes a woman just wants a good fucking."

"What the fuck? How did Gary get into this conversation? Oh, I know, his I won't fuck a woman until I've made love to her first philosophy. It has served him well, considering the guy has some of the world's sexiest and hottest women on speed dial. Owning D'orgasmic has its perks. He lives like a pauper and he's probably worth more than me. Hell, for all I know, he's probably been banging Diane for some time. With regard to Cherry, she gets enough cock that she needs for nothing on that front. My problem is that I do think like Gary. Michelle, the very last thing Cherry wants is a man to make love to her. Are you telling me that the guys aren't fucking her brains out? I am pretty sure she is getting the best fucking of her life this week." Mark glared at her and Michelle dropped the subject.

"Speaking of Lori, what have we learned?" Mark inquired.

"She is top of her field. She had a massive war with Trainer and he pulled the plug. Apparently, she is going to sue his ass off and scuttlebutt says she is going to win and win big. She was senior partner too. Actually, she was their youngest but, whatever happened, it was bad. There is, according to our own research department, a very interesting flaw in her partnership agreement. Apparently, she is not precluded from representing any existing clients as long as they come to her. Of course, she can not initiate said contact but, should someone wish her representation, she is free to do so. I don't know who would make that kind of error but it is there and from our perspective, it is a good thing. I also know that if we do this, her first two clients are with her right now. We are going to have to make an accommodation if that is the case. Somehow, I doubt you'll mind that."

Mark smiled, "I am sure we will find out what went on. I can pretty much tell you what it was right now. Trainer is an asshole. He always has been. Put the figures together and let me see them before you make her the offer. Does she have any idea what we are planning?"

"She doesn't have a clue as far as I know. You owe Chris big time for this, you know. If his cock wasn't so fucking big, we'd never be having this conversation. Lori stopped dating him because he hurt her. He definitely is huge."

"I should be back to the hotel by seven. Let's shoot for dinner somewhere around eight," Mark stated.

Michelle left Mark and went back to the hotel. Mark sat and ordered another drink. He had heard what Michelle said about Cherry. He knew, in his heart, that he was right and she was wrong. He sat and drank but the gut wrenching, unsettled feeling just would not go away.

Michelle walked into the suite and just started laughing. Four very naked women were in various stages of extremely lewd activities.

"You couldn't wait till I got here to start this party? What the fuck is up with that? My pussy needs loving too."

"Well, get your naked, honky ass over here gorgeous," Diane smirked.

Michelle couldn't wait. Cherry laughed as she peeled everything off, "Who's the fucking stripper around here, you or me?"

Lips mashed, tits bounced and five very horny women dove in to enjoy all things female. Lori was not just a fantastic cocksucker. She was an unstoppable pussy pleaser. She threw Michelle down and dove into her sweet, gorgeous gash with gusto. Michelle looked at this black goddess and loved the contrast between them. Lori's lovely ebony face, bright red painted lips and perfect makeup between her pale thighs simply made Michelle gush. Lori stroked her tummy and raised her delicate hands to caress Michelle's firm, full breasts. The sweetness on her tongue fueled her wildly. She was driven to have this gorgeous creature cumming all over her face as fast as she possibly could.

Diane and Aleka began to kiss Michelle's breasts, kissing, licking, and sucking her sweet nipples.

Cherry, not to be outdone, straddled her sweet face. She guided her pretty pussy onto Michelle's talented lips. Always the greedy bitch -- she positioned her pussy just above Michelle's face and rested her clit lightly on her outstretched tongue. Michelle giggled as she saw what Cherry was doing. She really did like that on the plane. Michelle began to so lightly touch her clit as her own was being loved so wonderfully. Cherry thrilled as the magic that was Michelle began to electrify her body. Michelle had the touch, she loved the taste and Cherry knew she received so much pleasure from making Cherry cum.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers