Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Diane, I can't pick up a magazine without seeing you in it. I don't think I can do what you do."

"Think about this Cherry, you don't have to make a decision right now. We will talk about this later." Lori stated.

"I wasn't expecting this twist but I would like to finish what we started to tell you about. Cherry, you need to pay attention as it may well apply to you too. Our firm has over one hundred and fifty clients. We also represent about a dozen friends," Michelle said.

"Take the guys next door. They are our friends. They have amazing contracts as well as sponsorships which are just as lucrative as their sports contracts. They each make amazing money and they are worth it. Unlike most firms, we charge twenty percent for our services. That is five percent higher than everyone else. We provide value that no one else does to justify that additional percentage. Here is the thing. We don't charge our friends a dime. Everything they earn is theirs. If any or all of you decide to sign with us, you will be signing a friend's contract. You will get every bit the representation our paying clients get plus the added benefits you already have," Mark explained.

"Are you kidding me Mark?" Diane said looking at Michelle and Lori. "You'd do that for us? Why?"

"I do it because I want my friends to work and enjoy the fruits of their labors. I am very selective about who I offer this too. I have to rely on your discretion and I do. I am in a difficult position because of who I am. There are so many people who want something from me. The people I want to be around, to enjoy their company, in and out of bed, are the people who never ask me for anything. Those are the people I want to associate with. The three of you are definitely included in that if you want it."

"Oh I want it Mark, Oh I definitely want it," Aleka beamed. "This is a dream come true." She got up and walked to Mark and kissed him tenderly. "Thank you, thank you."

Diane got up and walked to over to the sofa Mark shared with Cherry. She kissed him deeply and lovingly. "When my contract is up, I'm in. Ohmigod, I'm in."

She extended her hand and Cherry took it. Diane pulled her to her feet and looked into her eyes. "You think long and hard about what just happened here. A million women would kill to hear the words you heard tonight. I want to work with you. I want you in my life forever." Diane kissed Cherry hungrily. "Oh there is something else I want to show you Cherry. All D'Orgasmic dresses have a wonderful feature built in."

"What's that Diane?" Cherry asked.

"Great zippers!" she exclaimed as Cherry's dress fell to the floor exposing her jewel adorned body and a sapphire colored thong. Diane pushed her naked body back onto the sofa next to Mark. Diane had her own dress off in an instant and her gorgeous black face attacked Cherry's pussy lovingly.

"Speaking of long and hard!" Lori said as her dress followed suit. She knelt before Mark and undid his trousers. She slid them off and set them aside. Her dark breasts heaved as she looked at his hard, thick white cock. Her long red nails circled his strong stretch of manhood and her pink tongue began to lick his substantial balls.

Mark sighed as Michelle and Aleka walked behind the sofa and began undoing his tie and shirt. They removed his remaining articles of clothing and began stroking his muscled chest. Diane was licking Cherry wonderfully. Lori's tongue was climbing the length of Mark's lovely cock. His hand was by his side next to Cherry's. He felt her take his hand in hers. Cherry watched as Lori reached his crown and her lips and tongue circled him expertly. A large bubble of delicious, sweet precum perched atop his gaping slit. Lori licked it onto her lips. She looked into his eyes as she spread it across her lovely lips. Her face fell onto his cock and it disappeared into her mouth.

Michelle moved behind Cherry and began touching her lovely breasts as Diane dined on her spectacular pussy. Michelle played with her sapphires, tugging and pulling on them, driving Cherry wild. She squeezed Marks hand tighter. Aleka was raking his chest with her nails as Lori had swallowed him whole. Lori's mouth was stretched as her lips touched his pubes.

For the first time, she noticed that Mark's cock and balls were cleanly shaved. She loved that in a man. She was definitely a fan of slippery. She owed him an apology too but that could wait. He really wasn't puny at all. Aleka leaned into Michelle and they shared a deep, sensuous kiss. She released Michelle's dress and then her own. Both women, clad only in thigh highs and heels looked delicious as they kissed and fondled the naked bodies before them. Lori began to suck Mark faster and harder. Diane was licking, sucking and fingering Cherry wildly. Her hand began to slip inside her and Cherry moaned wildly.

"Ohmigod!" Michelle gasped.

"Holy Fuck!" Mark exclaimed as Diane's arm began fucking Cherry wildly.

Cherry looked over at Mark's disbelieving expression. She looked into his eyes, tilted her head and kissed him wildly. She moaned on his lips as Diane furiously fucked her tight twat. He squeezed his hand harder the faster she was being fucked.

Michelle pulled her nipples extremely hard and Cherry's tongue dove deep into Mark's mouth. He nearly sucked her tongue right out of her mouth. Their kiss was broken as Lori slid up and impaled her pussy on his rock hard cock. Cherry watched as he split himself into her. Her clit rode the top of his cock and the contrast of her dark flesh, pink slit and his white cock put Cherry over the edge. She began to cum on Diane's arm and she screamed. Her hips were bucking wildly as this massive explosion of delight swept over her. Lori's stomach began to contract and her lovely legs quivered as her own wonderful orgasm began to build. Her hips moved faster and she began to grind her pussy on his lap. She gasped, as her flittering eyes rolled back. She began a long, deep climax that took her breath away.

Aleka climbed over Marks face and dropped her sweet, tight Hawaiian twat onto his lips. Cherry watched as his tongue began to please her greatly.

He was good, very good. She had often wondered but now she saw that he was, a skilled, talented, loving man who did know how to please a woman. His reassuring hand in hers had never faltered. He was letting her know he was there for her, now and forever.

God, they had a fucked up relationship but she loved him more than she had ever loved anyone. She would never do anything to screw that up.

Diane pulled her arm out and climbed onto Cherry's face. Cherry wasted no time licking her dripping dew from Diane's cunt. Diane tasted so sweet. Her lovely pussy craved Cherry and she complied with glee. Diane's puffy lips ran along Cherry's lips depositing a steady stream of honey onto her tongue. Cherry drove it deep into her and tongue fucked her lovely free flowing chocolate cum fountain. Cherry was in cunt heaven and she squeezed Mark's hand again and again.

Lori knelt and began to lick Cherry deliciously. She loved cock and she loved pussy. In particular, she adored Cherry's pussy. Lori was an elegant oral princess. Her body craved all things erotic. Cum is what is what she lived for. She needed it. She wanted it. It mattered little if it was male or female. She had no lusting preference as long as it was on her lips, she was happy.

She licked Cherry and thought of the day she had just completed. She woke up unemployed and ended the day heading up her own division with the number one firm in the world. She had a new home, a new city, her own jet, full expense account and four times the money she had been making. To top it off she is being blessed with more sex than she had ever experienced. She licked harder and faster and Cherry began to cum again.

Michelle's lips dove onto Marks cock with a passion. Her lips and tongue began worshiping every vein, groove and ridge of his beautiful manhood. She had prayed at this alter many times before and she loved the time she spent on her knees giving this man extreme pleasure. She knew her mouth brought him much joy and comfort.

She had sucked his cock many times while he talked to Cherry online. Mark would cum in her mouth as Cherry would get worked up and head to her bed to scream into her pillows. Michelle loved the taste of his cum. She wanted him to cum inside her pussy tonight. She settled her tight twat on his hard cock and she rode him for all she was worth. His cock electrified her every time she was graced with its presence.

Diane began to cum and Cherry kept licking. Diane flooded her face with a massive flow that smeared her mascara and drenched her face. Cherry kept licking and Diane kept cumming.

Michelle felt Mark swell and knew that he would fill her with a massive load of cum. She wanted that cum tonight more than she had ever wanted it. He began to thrust, unleashing a fountain of his hot seed deep into her greedy, thirsty twat.

Diane climbed off of Cherry and Michelle disengaged from Mark. Michelle slid over and planted her cum laden pussy on Cherry's lovely lips. Cherry began to lick and stopped.

"Lick my cunt woman. Clean Mark's cum from my hot, well fucked pussy. Do you like the taste of his cum Cherry? Do you? This is the first time you've tasted his hot cum isn't it? He tastes delicious doesn't he? Come on, suck me, and lick me. Lick every drop of his cum from my pussy. We all know how wonderful his cum tastes. Now it is your turn to find out!"

Cherry went wild, licking, sucking and tonguing Michelle. Her tongue dug into her and Mark's hot cum streamed into her mouth.

"Yes, oh God, he did taste good. So very good," she thought. She squeezed his hand so very hard as her lips were filled with his seed. Michelle was so turned on that she began to cum and the more she came, the more of Mark's lust flowed into her mouth. Fuck, this was hot. She licked Michelle's asshole and she was rewarded with the last of Mark's, sweet delicious meal. Michelle rode her harder and Cherry provided the saddle. Michelle was out of control and she could not stop cumming. Michelle didn't know if this would be the trigger for Mark and Cherry but it sure was for her. Fuck this felt so good.

Aleka erupted in a fierce manner and Mark drank her down. She was on fire and her hips plastered his face and his mouth with a constant flow of lovely, wonderful sweetness. Aleka collapsed and left Mark, kissing him, tasting her lust on his lips and gasping for breath.

Lori's pace had become so fast. Cherry had never stopped cumming. When Michelle deposited Mark's flood onto her lips, Cherry exploded and Lori demanded more. Cherry felt there was no more to give and gave two more in the process. She was spent. Lori rose, kissed them both and left the room.

They were alone, naked, exhausted and still holding hands. Mark leaned over and kissed her passionately. He could taste his cum on her lips. He broke the kiss and stood up. His cock stood tall and straight as he walked to the bar. He returned and handed her a glass.

"I hope you made this a double."

"I did." He sat back down next to her, his cock as hard as when he left.

Cherry turned and grabbed him. She kissed him harder, longer and deeper than she had ever kissed him before. Their naked bodies pressed against each other. Mark ran his hands through her hair. He kissed her forehead, her eye lids, her nose and her chin. Their lips met again and the desire flared.

"Is it me, or is it hot in here?" he asked as he reached for his drink. His hand rested on her thigh. She leaned back and kissed him again. Her hand just inches from his still rock hard cock.

"What the hell are we doing Mark? I mean we do love each other. What are we doing?" Cherry asked.

"I'm sitting here with the most wonderful woman I know. You are sitting here with a puny dicked, scrawny assed guy who loves you. We are basking in the afterglow my dear." he grinned as he took a sip and stroked her inner thigh with his strong hand.

Her hand caressed his strong thigh; his cock twitched at her touch. "That is not what I mean and you know it. I am talking about you and me. What do you see for the future?"

"What I know is this. I am sitting quite naked with a hardon that won't go away. I am sitting next to the sweetest, horniest, sexiest woman on this earth. I love her with all my heart. She is my best female friend and I don't ever want that to change. I know enough not to try to rope the wind. I also know what you must have and it is the one thing I am begrudgingly giving to you. I will never love anyone as much as I love you. Just know that. As for the future, I expect to hear you bitching at me on my one hundredth birthday."

She finished her drink and handed him the glass. Her hand was resting high on his thigh. His cock had never gone down. He was as hard as he was to begin with. She stroked his thigh and kissed him again. She wanted him and he obviously wanted her. She knew it wasn't going to happen and it was not because of her. She still didn't understand. "You know I do love you, don't you?"

"Yes, I know that."

"Then why won't you love me Mark? Why?" she asked.

"I do love you Cherry. I love you more than you'll ever know."

Mark got up and poured a drink and handed it to her. He sat down and put his hand back on the inside of her thigh. Her soft skin felt so good on his. She was a work of art and one he could never possess.

"I know you love me asshole. That is not what I meant. Oh I get it. You're upset because I am with the guys. That's it isn't it?" she fired back at him.

"Hell no. I arranged this vacation to give you the time of your life. I had no idea that they were bringing me a treat. I'm sure as hell not complaining. I haven't heard you complain about anything either. There is no one on this earth I would rather be with than you. I'm just smart enough not to do it."

Mark stood up and pulled her to her feet. He put his arms around her tiny waist and kissed her. For the first time, they were in each others arms, naked. His hard cock pressed against her stomach. Her breasts pressed against his naked chest. He looked into her eyes and saw the need that lived in her heart. He kissed her softly, tenderly and sweetly. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him tight to her. She drove her tongue deep into his mouth and felt his cock pulse against her stomach. She held that kiss for what seemed like hours. She did not want to let him go. Her nails scraped his back. His hands caressed hers. She pressed her hips against him and held him tight. Her hands ran along his back and she grabbed his butt.

"Okay, okay, you're not puny or scrawny either."

Mark laughed and walked her to the door and down the hall. He opened the door to her suite and kissed her goodnight.

Cherry closed the door and leaned back on it. "Men!"

Mark walked back, picked up the dresses and hung them up. He poured another drink. "Women!"

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers