Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle hands pulled her off his hard body and Aleka dropped her pussy onto his mouth. She leaned over and took him in her mouth and Daniel could not believe his good luck. First Cherry and now he was eating Miss Hawaii while she sucked him deep.

Kono grabbed Cherry and pulled her to the floor. She dove between her legs and began to eat her pussy expertly. Kono had her first taste and she didn't want it to be her last. She opened her recently fucked pussy with ease and tasted the free flowing sex that oozed from Cherry's cunt. Kono wanted it all. She licked and sucked and Cherry began to cum. She flooded Kono's face and she lapped it all up. Her nipples were as hard rocks as Cherry just kept cumming.

Kono lay flat on the floor and pulled Cherry up to sit on her face. Her tongue dove into her sheath and she licked and sucked her pussy with so much passion. A good looking black man walked by and Cherry grabbed him and began sucking his cock. He moved into her and slid his hard cock between her lips. Two more men approached and she brought them to her as well. Two black and one white cock were in her face and she was sucking and licking each of them in her sluttiest way. Three wildly sexy men, one greedy mouth and an expert licking her free flowing pussy, Cherry was ecstatic. The men were amazed at the heat from her mouth. Her wants and needs controlled her life and cum is what she lived for. It didn't really matter, just that she needed it. Of course, she preferred chocolate anytime.

Someone lifted Kono's legs and began to fuck her. She didn't know who it was. She didn't care either. From her position, she saw cherry's perfect pussy and three men being sucked by this black haired beauty. The cock in her cunt just made everything complete.

Cherry's slutty mouth worked on those three cocks as she began to cum again on Kono's lovely face. They were about to cum and she begged them to cum on her tits. Three men began to wank their large lovely cocks just inches from her face. One man let go with a heavy stream and then the second. Her mouth opened and cum flew onto her tongue, her tits and her teeth. Cherry came so hard she nearly suffocated Kono. Cum was everywhere and she wanted more. She licked and sucked each man clean. She loved the feel of a cock as it softened in her mouth. Two gorgeous women came over and began to lick the cum from her face and her tits. She had no idea who they were but she loved the feel of their mouths on her nipples.

The man exploded in Kono's pussy and left immediately.

Cherry lifted Kono up and kissed her repeatedly. She licked her hard nipples and Kono came as she did, cum running down her thighs. Cherry grabbed Kono and dragged her off to have more fun.

Diane was on all fours with a cock up her ass and another in her mouth. She was having fun. Her guys were fucking everything they could find and she was happy to see it. Michelle was licking a beautiful black woman who was holding her lips wide for the blonde goddess to give her better access.

Brenda and Joy were being sweetly fucked by two good-looking men when they walked by. Cherry stopped to kiss them and so did Kono. The girls were definitely having a good time.

Cherry spotted Jack and Tom. She took Kono over and introduced them to her. Cherry reached down and grabbed Tom's sweet cock. She was playing with it and talking to Kono at the same time.

"You see this cock Kono. It is attached to a real smart assed pilot. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate on licking a gorgeous blonde pussy while the owner of this thing is cracking wise over the intercom? I think we should bite it. What do you think?

"Personally, I'd rather lick it and then suck it before he puts it in my pussy. If he's really good, I'll let him fuck my ass with it Cherry."

"Now that is a good idea. Okay, you do Tom and I'll do the other smartass who has his hands on my ass right now," Cherry said as she felt Jack's hands fondling her tits. She knelt, took his cock in her mouth, and began sucking him wildly. He filled her mouth and her tongue slid along his length. She loved sucking cock and Jack had a nice one. She wanted his cock inside her and she straddled his legs and sank deep on him. Mark was right. Jack knew how to fuck.

He had complete control of his cock and he took Cherry to the brink quickly. She began to cum riding his cock hard. He spun her around and took her doggie style. His cock hit every spot and had her cumming repeatedly. He pulled his cock out and slid it up to her tight asshole. She pushed back and he slid into her. Her ass welcomed this man and she rode him hard. She was cumming constantly. She felt him begin to shake. He grabbed her hips and unloaded a large load inside her. She felt the warmth of his cum as he bathed her bowel so well. She knew he would be fucking her ass again. He felt good.

Tom had just unloaded his load in Kono's ass as well. He leaned over and kissed Cherry, then he kissed Jack and then he kissed Kono as she recovered from a massive orgasm. Jack leaned over, took Tom's cock in his mouth, licked, and sucked his friend clean. Tom fell on his knees and returned the favor.

The girls told them that they would be back and not to go away. Cherry wanted Tom and Kono wanted Jack.

"Was that wild? I've never seen a man suck another man's cock before. Ohmigod Cherry, That is fucking wild." Kono said.

"We will be back to them girlfriend. Mark told me they could fuck and he wasn't kidding."

She looked around and saw Mark standing by the bar. She walked over to him. He handed her a drink and asked Kono what she would like.

"Well, you set a fucking record Cherry. I've never seen parties get started like that in my life. WOW! Are you having a good time?" Mark asked her.

"Of course darling. I'm glad you enjoyed my little show. You said you wanted it kicked off big."

"You never do anything small dear. That is one thing I've definitely learned about you." Mark put his arms around both women and kissed each one tenderly.

Kono ran her hands around his chest and onto his stomach. She knelt, took Mark in her mouth, and began to suck him in. Kono was very good. Mark certainly wasn't complaining. Cherry watched as his cock slid between her sweet lips. Her lips wrapped over his breadth and she ran her tongue along him as he traveled into her. Her small hands cupped his balls gently. Her face rose and fell on his hard cock as Cherry stood at his side.

"Kono, suck his cock like the perfect cocksucker you are. Give him the pleasure he won't take from me. Lick it darling. Suck him and taste his sweet cum. It is such a sweet cock isn't it baby. Mmm that's it. Suck him all in. Feel his cock at the back of your throat. Oh, that's it. Take him all the way in. Work that cock Kono, work it girl. Suck his cum out of that beautiful cock."

Cherry took Mark's face and kissed him deeply. Her hands stroked his chest as Kono sucked his cock. Cherry's hands crossed his body, her nails trailing tiny lines across his flesh. Her mouth was so hot on his lips. Her tongue traced his lips and she nibbled on his lower lip.

Mark felt her breasts on his arm and on his chest. Those perfect orbs were so intoxicating and he wanted to just hold her, touch her, feel her and make sweet love to her forever and a day.

He also knew it would be the kiss of death to do so and he valued her friendship over a piece of ass any day.

Their massive kiss continued as did Kono's spectacular mouth. He felt it building and the hotter Cherry's kiss became, the more his orgasm built. He held her and he began to shake. She wrapped her arms around him and held him as he began to flood Kono's hot mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept licking and sucking his fantastic cock.

Cherry held his face, "I do love you asshole, I really do. Don't ask me why but I do."

She grabbed Kono, kissed his cum from her lips and off they went. Mark had another drink.

They were walking toward the other side of the living room when strong arms wrapped around their naked waists. Rashad kissed the women and dragged them off to meet some of his friends.

"Baby girl, I have some friends who want to meet you two. I know you'll enjoy them Cherry. I hope Kono does too," he said as they passed Daniel who was being mauled by Michelle and Lori. He didn't seem to mind one bit.

Rashad introduced them to four handsome, strong black football players. The men were big, black, and gorgeous. One look at their fabulous naked bodies told her that she was going to love this encounter very much. She couldn't remember the names that Rashad had just told her. She was terrible with names anyway. Cocks she remembered, names, not so much.

Two men paired off with tiny Kono and two with her. Their strong dark hands caressed and fondled her body. She kissed one then the other and the power of their bodies thrilled her. Their massive chocolate cocks began to rise and that brought a smile to her face. Cherry sank to her knees and began to taste the sweet meat she was holding. Their cocks were very close to the same size with large silky crowns and deep veins and ridges. Their dark purple heads touched her cheek and thrilled her entire being.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mark watching her intently. She couldn't read him as well as she thought she could.

She began to suck these men ferociously. Their cocks shared her hot lips as she held them together to put them both in her mouth at once. Two massive purple heads stretched her mouth tight but she was able to get them between her ruby red lips. Her tongue washed over them delightfully but she wanted more.

She lay on her back and one man entered her. He was a good-looking man, polished, refined. His wide cock stretched the walls of her tight pussy and she loved the feeling his long chiseled shaft caused as it stroked her deeply. His tall, muscled frame began to pummel her pussy. The force of his motions brought her to a strong orgasm almost instantly.

"That's it girl, ride my cock. Tighten your hot pussy and let me fuck you through this. Do you like the feel of my cock in you? Squeeze your pussy harder, oh yes, that's it," he coaxed.

The other man was stroking her throat with his big cock. His balls were slapping her chin as she took him all in. He was wide, long and so very tasty. She tasted the residual of some unnamed woman on his shaft and that made her wonder whose sweet pussy it was.

"She sucks cock better than she looks and that is one fucking hard thing to do. Your throat is like velvet. Fuck girl suck my cock. You are so good," he murmured as she milked him.

She heard Kono moaning and saw her body convulsing hard beside her. Kono's men, equally as gorgeous as the ones occupying her own body were doing this Hawaiian princess well.

Cherry wanted more. She removed the invader in her throat and rolled the occupant of her twat onto his back. She began to ride his cock, her magnificent ass bounding on his firm long cock.

She brought her oral intruder around and offered him her ass. He accepted with pleasure. She felt him enter and she relaxed as the broad head punctured her rosebud. He slid in and stopped to allow her to catch her breath and relax. He continued and slowly slid his cock atop the one already firmly planted in her pussy. Together they began to fuck her and she was insane with lust. Her body quivered and shook as wave after wave of muscle wrenching; mind-blowing constrictions overtook her entire being.

Their cocks were moving in unison and she kept cumming. Their bodies were wet, glistened with sweat and pounding her clenched holes unmercifully. They began to moan and she felt their pending arrival. She clamped her ass and pussy as tight as she could. They grabbed her. They tensed and she felt simultaneous streams of hot, cum spray her body with a force that was simply exciting. She came repeatedly as their cocks twitched and spurted massive loads of the thing that made her life worth living. Cum!

It didn't matter that she didn't know their names. What mattered was that she had two, gorgeous black men inside her. For Cherry, it was all about the sex. White men simply didn't do it for her. Psychologists could probably explain it but she didn't give a fuck what they said either. She loved the contrast in their flesh, the size of their cocks and the force of their orgasms.

Since Mark introduced the guys to her and now experiencing these fine men, she saw a big contrast from what she experienced back home. These men treated her with respect. Yes, they fucked the crap out of her but they did it with smiles on their faces and they were kind and generous with their affection.

She saw none of that at home. Back home, she was a piece of ass to be used, abused and thrown away. Here, in this place or perhaps this mindset, she was a woman to be pleased, teased and treated well. These successful, educated men gave as good as they got. Cherry wanted to make sure that this was as memorable for them as it was for her. From the sound and feel of it, she thought she had succeeded. She smiled.

Michelle came bouncing past, "I'm so horny! Isn't this a great party?"

Cherry laughed and saw Lori walking towards her. Her firm, dark breasts looked so wonderful. Cherry stopped her, bent to her left breast, and licked up a drop of cum. "You've been having a good time I see."

"Fuck yes I have. I plan to have a lot more too. So much cock, so little time," she giggled.

"You're a slut Lori, a spectacular cocksucking slut. I love you; you know that, don't you."

Cherry heard a familiar laugh and turned to see Mark laughing his ass off at her comment to Lori.

"She sure loves to suck cock Cherry. The only thing that surprises me is that she didn't include cock in her contract."

"Don't hand me that shit Mark. Jack and Tom are right next door and you are just upstairs. She'll have all the cock she can handle. From the looks of it, she can handle a lot too."

"You've got that right. She has to be one of the best I've ever known."

"That is only because you haven't had the best. You don't want the best, therefore smartass, you haven't had the best," she said seriously.

"That is not fair and you know it," he said as he walked back to the bar.

Cherry watched his formerly scrawny ass as he made his way back to the bar. This was neither the time nor the place to get into it with him but she knew she would one of these days.

One of her favorite stripper songs came on and she just couldn't resist. She jumped back on the small stage and began to dance as slutty as she could. Where, to begin with, people watched in appreciation, now they yelled and screamed for more. She laughed and thought yes, they were the upper crust but the horny side of the pie.

As she came down off the stage to the applause of all, the good-looking black man she blew on her first dance was standing there. Dressed he was attractive but naked he was adorable. He wasted no time. He picked her up in his arms and sat her on his hard cock. Cherry wrapped her legs around him and began to rock her body on his substantial cunt hook. Her arms circled his neck and they kissed deep as he walked and fucked her throughout the suite. With every step, he hit her cervix and she yelped, giggled and wanted more.

He lifted her off his cock and spun her pussy towards his mouth. His cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. He kept walking and this time every step drilled her throat deeper and deeper. She was cumming with every step he took. As his cock tore into reaches never before touched, she made a solemn vow putting football on her agenda from now on.

He stopped walking as his massive cock began to swell. Her hands held his balls as they began to lift. She felt the cum begin to flow from his balls and into his shaft. He sprayed his load deep into her stomach and she coaxed every drop from his lovely log. He put her down and kissed her again.

Cherry turned to walk away and the exquisite oriental woman he was with took her in her arms and hugged her. "Thank you Cherry, you've really made this party fun," she said as she looked at the sapphires. "I love your jewelry. It is so sexy; makes me want to just lick those sweet nipples for a while."

Cherry put her arm around her and they walked to the sofa, "Did you notice I have one on my clit as well?"

"I sure did Cherry, I certainly did. Yummy"

Cherry loved all things Asian and this woman was a morsel to remember. She needed a drink and began to walk to the bar. A woman approached Mark who stood there drinking. He politely declined as Cherry approached.

"What, are you done for the night? She was hot. You should have gone for that one Mark?"

"I'm not done; I've fucked her twice so far. I just wanted a change of pace. She is good but so are others as well. I was just thirsty. What are you drinking?"

"I want a Snakebite please. You've got me addicted to those. They go down so easy and they make my clit tingle."

"Well, when you meet Gary, you can blame him. He introduced me to them and I love them. Funny part is they make my dick hard," he laughed.

"I wouldn't know." She walked away.

The party wound down around 2AM and the suite had been completely trashed. Mark laughed as he surveyed the mess. Cherry looked at him and giggled.

"It was a good party Mark. Did you have a good time?"

"I did. It was good to see those people again. If you think that was wild, wait until you see the Vegas parties. They will blow your mind my dear. It is a very different crowd ranging from freaks to entertainers. Of course, you'll be in your element there. Most of the strippers show up over the weekend."

"The weekend?"

"Yes, my parties usually start on Friday and end...whenever. It usually is a good time. You'll see. The next one will be for St. Valentine's Day. Oh shit, I'll have to make sure to tell Michelle to have a stomach pump on standby for Lori."

"That wasn't nice Mark," she said as she smacked his arm. "It's true but not nice. So what's on for tomorrow?"

"Aleka and I are going out in the morning. We should be gone most of the afternoon. There are some arrangements to be made. There are many fabulous things to see here and I want you to see them. The girls are going to be relaxing and I think the guys are taking you somewhere but I'm not sure what exactly. We'll have a nice dinner and just relax tomorrow night, if that is okay with you."

"It sounds good to me. A relaxing evening would be very nice about now," she said.

He poured them another drink and sat amongst the disaster. She cuddled up next to him and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I've been a bitch Mark. I just thought at some point you and I would, you know..."

"I want only one thing Cherry. I want you to be happy and be my friend. I have this feeling that if that happened, if we became too close, I would wind up being one of your throwaways and I never want that to happen. You are too precious to me. Now, let's get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a big day."

They walked arm in arm back to her suite and he kissed her goodnight.

"Mark, I'd never throw you away."

She kissed him again and called it a night.

12