Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Lori and Jamal met them back at their table.

"Damn Cherry, that was hot! You sure got this crowd going. That is saying something for this place. Before long, a fucking orgy is going to break out. The last time I was here, I blew three beautiful hard cocks up here. I love this club and many others here. I always get laid when I am up here," Lori said.

"Well, you're going to get laid tonight Lori," Mark grinned. "These guys are not going to see you for a while. I'm happy because I'll see you all the time. Are you happy with your new place?"

"Oh Mark, it is gorgeous. It is much better than what I had in Manhattan. It is so sexy. Who designed it?"

"You'll meet them at the next party. These women are two of the sexiest women I've ever known. Did you ever meet Connie?"

"I've heard about her. Actually, Gary told me about her. She was pretty hot huh?"

"That was the closest I ever saw Gary get to marriage. She is Dutch and oh so sexy. They knew right from the start that they would not be together forever. She always wanted to move back home and Gary wasn't going to do that. They were together for five years and she went back to Holland. She married some rich man and they are very happy.

Anyway, those two went to a party one night at Hydro Bob's apartment. I met him a year after that party. I know why they call him that. He has the biggest dick I've ever seen on a white man. He is actually bigger than Chris is.

It was a huge party and Gary met this stunning redhead and her little blonde partner. Connie fucked everyone in the place and Gary spent the night with those two. They are interior decorators in Ft. Lauderdale. They are so fucking hot. Everything they design is done with only one thing in mind. Orgasms. They designed my place and all my real estate. They will be at the St. Valentines Day Bash. You'll get one taste of either of them and you'll be addicted."

"Sweet, they did such a wonderful job on my new place; I don't want to change a thing." Lori's smile was exquisite.

"Well, I don't know if we told you but everyone living on that floor is an employee. Jack and Tom live right next door. You haven't met your own pilots yet. Dave and Ron are just as crazy as Jack and Tom are. They should be back in Vegas already. They were doing double time with us in Hawaii. I know you'll like them. Jack and Tom introduced me to them. They are bi and very sexy. I know you'll just adore them."

"That really sounds good to me Mark. I had no idea you owned all that. You said everyone on the floor works for you. That is convenient."

"Actually Lori, I own the floor below you as well. I have the top five floors. I made a deal while the building was under construction. Your floor has only eleven apartments. Your place is twice as large as the others are.

Everyone on the floor is an executive with the Banner Agency or someone who is on call 24/7. Just so that you know, they are all horny as hell and everyone is bisexual so you'll make friends easily. The men and women are not only hot as can be but very competent in their jobs.

We represent athletes from all over the world. The result is that we have to be available around the clock. Access to your floor and to mine is restricted. No one can get up there from the street level unless you let him or her come up. Because of our respective positions, every one of us needs a safe, discrete place to live. This works because as you get to know your neighbors, I don't want you to be surprised to see naked people getting it on in the hallway.

The lowest floor is twenty-four apartments for people we work with, clients and friends to use on a short-term basis. They don't have access to the top four floors but we always treat them great. I hope you'll enjoy living there."

"You don't have to look too far to get laid Lori," Michelle smiled as the rest of the party came back from the dance floor. "Mark decided to hire only the most competent, sexy, horny people possible. As your division grows, we'll be hiring people who fit that same bill for you. It will be fun."

"Hey, do I have anything to say in the hiring decisions around here?"

Both women looked at him and simultaneously said, "No!"

Mark roared.

They decided to take the party back to the Towers and they left the club. Mark and Cherry drove the Deuce up to Mandalay Bay and then down to Fremont Street. Mark was right everyone was looking at them.

As they drove south along the Boulevard, a familiar and unwanted dark cloud began to settle over Cherry. She fought it. She hated it. She hoped it would go away for the last time. She did not want to hurt this man. Of all people, he was the most real man she had ever known. She leaned over and kissed Mark as they stopped for the light at Sahara. She never prayed but she did right then and there.

Mark parked and they took the elevator to his floor. He poured Cherry a drink and she walked out onto the balcony. The city lights sparkled and the night air was fresh and clean. Cherry looked over to Sapphires. "Holy crap, look at all those cars. There are more cars in that parking lot than we see at the Peeler Palace in a month."

"Yes, it is a very busy place. What you don't realize is that most of the people in there arrive by cab or Limo. Those are just the locals. You can figure that there are twice as many guys in there than the parking lot indicates."

"This is one hell of a town."

"You should move here darling. I can arrange that you know." Mark turned her around and she put her hands on his chest. They kissed and she raised her hands to his face.

"I'm thinking about it Mark, I really am."

"Let's go see what is going on downstairs. This will be our last night together for a while. This really has been a great vacation. I hope you had a good time."

"I've had the best time of my life. I'm still mad at you Mark. All this time and you hid everything from me. Didn't you trust me?"

"When I met you that night, you seemed very nice. Yes, you were and still are, drop dead gorgeous but you were not someone I knew. We got to know each other, a little, over time. Little by little, we learned some things about each other. I still don't know enough about you to say that I know you. No one ever really knows someone. Hell, I bet you don't even understand you. You are funny and you are beyond sexy. What you are is a woman I felt I could spend the rest of my life getting to know.

I travel the world and I've never been without a date my entire life. I know some of the finest women on earth. From my high school days, Gary, Jeremy and I have dated models. It is just the nature of the fashion world. Gary and Jeremy were born into it. I was just the hanger on that was in the right place at the right time. We were young, reasonably good looking and horny. What can I tell you on that score?

As my business began to get successful, I saw things through a different set of eyes. I saw that when people knew you were wealthy, they wanted something from you. I never said anything to you until I knew in my heart that you were interested in me, for me, and not for the material things, I have acquired. I saw that in you. I knew that it was time to reveal to you who and what I was. I said it again; I hope you'll forgive me."

"Yes and I do understand. I really do. Remember, I work with the biggest bunch of gold diggers on earth. Come on, before Michelle has drained those three completely." She kissed Mark deeply and they undressed to join the party.

The elevator opened and Cherry pushed Mark back against the wall and sank to her knees. She took him between her lips and sucked him sweetly on the short ride downstairs. Her lips felt like silk as he hardened quickly. She loved the feel of his hard cock between her lips. She took him deep and her tongue washed him fully. The elevator door opened and she looked up into his eyes as she extracted his cock from her lips. "I hope you enjoyed the preview Mr. Banner. Now let's go party."

Michelle was, as expected, riding Chris fully. Her pale skin was glistening against his dark frame. His massive cock was plowing into her fully and she was engulfed in the throes of sweet orgasmic bliss. Chris was seated on a comfortable chair with Michelle straddling his legs. His cock was plowing her pussy deeply and she was screaming with pure pleasure. Her ass looked so inviting and Mark came up behind her. He grabbed the lube and began to enter her tight ass. Michelle felt the pressure and kept cumming. Mark's cock slid into her easily and the two men began to fuck her exquisitely. Michelle was in cock heaven and Mark and Chris did not disappoint her one bit. She began to come and they stroked her spectacularly. Her breasts were heaving as they slid into her deeply and lovingly. Her moans became shrieks as wonderful, glorious waves of passion took her breath away.

Diane's gorgeous dark frame slid luxuriously along Jamal's thick cock. He was the perfect black man, handsome, strong and constantly smiling. His athletic body glistened and his eight-pack abs rippled with each stroke into her lovely body. Diane was the supermodel's supermodel, perfect in every way. Her tall, slender body shone with the passion Jamal was bestowing on her. Her angelic face smiled as he slid into her lovingly and passionately. Her hips rode his thrusts and her ass began to grind him with perfect circular movements. He had her close and she was clawing his shoulders begging for more. Her nipples were hard and her breasts rose and fell with each long stroke. Her eyelids fluttered as her legs began to tremble. Jamal kept stroking and she began to moan.

"Fuck me Jamal, oh yes, that's it baby, fuck me harder! Give me all you have my love. Slam my pussy baby, harder, deeper! Oh, yes I'm there baby, don't stop!"

Jamal stroked her perfect pussy as hard and as fast as he could. Her pussy was holding him in a vice-like grip and she was cumming very hard. She pressed her body against his chest and shook hard. His arms surrounded her and held her as she quivered and quaked on the long invader she was so lovingly impaled upon. Jamal kissed her face and she cooed into his lips.

Rashad watched as his lovely black snake slid down Lori's lovely throat. Seated in the comfortable easy chair, his view of her gorgeous back thrilled him as she knelt before him. Her body was impeccable and her lips should be enshrined. Lori was the perfect woman, loving, lovely and sexy as can be. Her craving for cock almost matched Cherry's and she was proving exactly how much cock she was able to take. Her stretched lips traveled over his flesh and her tongue caressed his long cock as it descended and rose from her tight throat. He watched as her ass rolled with each sweet thrust.

Rashad smiled as he saw Cherry approach. Her hands stroked Lori's ass and her back as she leaned in and kissed Rashad deep. His strong hands cupped her breasts and his fingers tugged at the sapphires she still wore. Cherry kissed him again and sank her face onto his strong, shaved abdomen. She licked his abs and kissed Lori's neck as he continued to impale her throat completely. Cherry kissed along her back and then began to kiss her lovely ass cheeks. She lay beneath Lori and looked up at her perfectly shaved dark lips. The sweet ribbon of pink winked between her lovely lips. Cherry's mouth watered as her hands grabbed her hips and lowered Lori onto her waiting tongue.

The sight of Lori's wet pussy was the aphrodisiac that drove Cherry's desire and her tongue slinked out and traveled that pretty pink valley wetly. Lori's pussy tasted sweet and Cherry was in need of a sugar rush. Lori's puffy lips caressed her face as she slid into that river of dew allowing it to flow onto her talented tongue. Lori's hips began to slide along her extended tongue rapidly. Her pussy loved Cherry's sweet tongue.

With each forward movement, her mouth descended further onto Rashad's hard shaft. Lori was talented, that was a certainty. She built a rhythm that pleased her pussy and filled her throat. Her body was on fire and she flooded Cherry's mouth with each wonderful thrust. Her body began to spasm, her throat closed against his thickness and her pussy gushed onto Cherry's tongue. Life was good in Lori land.

Cherry licked and sucked Lori's clit as she pressed her body onto her tongue. The flow was massive and Cherry was thirsty. Someone lifted Cherry's legs and slid their cock into her pussy. She couldn't see who it was but from the size, it had to be Chris. She felt the walls of her pussy expand and the length of this massive shaft drove her wild. The long, delicious strokes spread her silken shaft tight and the power behind each thrust was magnificent. Her eyes watered as each erotic sensation washed over her. Her pussy craved this massive organ and her tongue loved the flesh of a woman.

Lori continued to cum onto her face and Cherry was face deep in her perfect pussy. She felt something else happening as well. Her right nipple was being licked and then her left one was too. Two sets of lips began to lick and tease her nipples while her pussy was being stroked ever so deeply. Lori was flooding her face; her pussy was being fucked sweetly while her tits were being pleased too.

Cherry lost it and her body began to shake as hard as she ever had. She felt this one build from her toes to her knees. Her hips flared and her pussy began to quiver. Her breathing was sporadic as every muscle, tendon and fiber of her being launched into the sweetest, powerful, mind numbing orgasm.

Mark bit one nipple and Michelle bit the other as Cherry launched into a bronco-busting trip on Chris' hard cock. Her hips flew onto him and she rode him hard as she started to cum. Her moans spurred Lori on and she was drowning Cherry with her luscious flow. Mark's hand slipped onto Cherry's clit and he tugged the tiny jewel spectacularly.

Cherry was cumming and flowing and licking and sucking and she could not stop. Her body was on fire and the inferno was only building. Chris stroked harder and he shoved her womb around like a rag doll with each long stroke. Cherry's eyes were watering as every nerve ending fired relentlessly. Her head fell to the floor and Mark and Michelle released their lips.

Chris took several more strokes before his own massive flood of sperm flowed into her waiting pussy. She felt him swell and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her unfocused eyes begged him to fill her to the brim. Chris screamed and sank deep into her hot body and load after load of his delicious hot cum flowed deep inside her. Cherry was gasping for breath as she came once more.

They partied for another hour before Cherry and Mark took the elevator up to Mark's suite. Cherry removed her sapphires and left them on the nightstand. She wanted nothing to come between her and the man she loved. They spent the next two hours making wonderful, sweet love together. She had known many men but he was the kindest, gentlest and most loving man she had ever known. Mark fell asleep and Cherry lay beside him, curled in his arms.

Her head was spinning and the storm clouds were looming closer and larger than she had ever experienced them in her life. She wanted them to go away. She knew they were fast approaching. She hated them. They made her do the things she was infamous for. She did not want to be that person anymore. She hated it yet she could not control any of it. The last time she saw the clock it was just past 7am.

The bedside phone rang shortly after 9am. Mark reached for the phone.

"Hold on, let me get into my office."

The phone woke Cherry and she watched as Mark threw on his robe and headed to his office. Her head was spinning and she was fighting the blackness that was clouding her vision. She couldn't turn it off.

Why now? Why is this fucking happening again? I want this to go away.

Mark was gone a long time and she decided to get up and see what was going on.

"Thank you for letting me know Dave. Tell Gary I'll call him later. I agree, I think we have everything in order but I'll check things on my end. I'll be in touch." Mark turned on the big screen in his office trying to find any information about the tragic information he had just learned of.

As Cherry approached she heard the television, "You're watching the Fox News Channel, Fair, Balanced and Unafraid."

Twenty-five minutes later, the elevator door opened and Michelle and Lori stepped out.

At the top of her voice, Cherry was screaming, "Talk to the hand, this relationship just ended."

With that, she turned and ran from the office and started throwing things into her luggage. She remembered her sapphires on the nightstand and threw them into her bag as she hurriedly dressed.

Michelle ran into Mark's office, "What the hell is going on?"

"Robert and Maggie Carter were killed by a roadside bomb in Somalia overnight. I am dealing with it but first, get her on a plane and send her home.

I need you to take Lori's plane and take care of business in New York. I am staying here. I may head to Thailand later today. Gary is really shook up but Jeremy is a fucking basket case. Please tell Jack and Tom to get the plane ready to go. Tell Dani to get her passport and get over here. Let Dee Dee know what is going on. We're used to this, it is just normal business."

"What happened?"

"I told you a roadside bomb. The State Department says there isn't enough of them left to bury. It was a big bomb."

"Mark, I am so sorry. I'll take care of everything. Lori will make sure anything Gary had going on is taken care of, won't you dear?

"Definitely, Robert and Maggie were good friends. I feel so bad. I'll see if Gary needs anything. I won't call until later. I know they were like second parents to him."

"They were second parents to me too. My stomach is in knots."

"Mark, what happened with Cherry?"

"Don't even go there. Just get her out of my sight. Get her on a fucking plane and get her out of my sight."

"I have her contract right here Mark," Lori said.

"Leave it with me. I doubt she will ever see it but leave it with me anyway."

"She'll come back Mark, I know she will," Lori said.

"Don't hold your breath Lori. Don't hold your breath. I knew this would happen. I told you this would happen Michelle. I saw it building in Hawaii. Anyway, take care of her and make sure she gets home. I didn't need that on top of this."

"Can't we just take her with us?"

"If you want to, that is fine with me. There is plenty of room on the plane. I don't care. I have too much on my plate to worry about her right now."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers