Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 08

Story Info
Things go from good to bad for Cherry.
16.3k words
3.85
33.6k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Mark was on the phone with Gary Edwards several times that morning. Gary was upset with good reason. His parents and the Carters had founded D'Orgasmic Lingerie when Gary was just a kid. His mother and Maggie had designed some of the most elegant and sexy lingerie the industry had ever seen. Their company had grown quickly. Upscale retail stores bought their lines and everyone prospered.

A few years after Gary's parents were killed in a traffic accident, Robert and Maggie's son Jeremy was indicted on multiple fraud charges stemming from him playing fast and loose on Wall Street.

Jeremy had left the country just before the indictment came down and he wasn't coming back. Gary and Mark had put their heads together and decided it would be best if Gary bought Robert and Maggie out, not only from the business but he bought up all of their assets. They knew that they could not leave anything to Jeremy. The government would confiscate every asset he would be entitled to inherit. Jeremy wasn't stupid. He had moved to Thailand and was now one of the largest porn producers in the world. He didn't need their money, as his own wealth was massive.

Now that Robert and Maggie were dead, Jeremy was a mess. It was time for Gary to take the reins of the company he owned. Mark and Gary talked about going to Thailand to spend some time with Jeremy. Mark said he would leave that afternoon. Gary had to reassure everyone that the company would continue as it always had. The executives knew that Gary owned the entire company. He just had to reassure the rest of the staff. After he had done that, he would join Mark in Thailand.

Jack and Tom had the jet fueled and ready to go when Mark and Dani got to the airport.

"I sure didn't expect to be heading back to Honolulu this soon," Jack said as Mark boarded. "Are you okay Mark? We know how close you were to the Carters."

"I feel bad for Jeremy. He is a basket case right now, which is understandable. Let's just say that this has been a terrible day so far. Get us to Thailand as fast as possible. I hope you restocked the bar. I need more than a few drinks."

"We're wheels up in five Mark," Tom said as he closed the cockpit door.

Mark poured himself a stiff drink. The news of the passing of the Carters had hit him hard and then Cherry's unimaginable outburst over something as inconsequential as his watching Fox News started a firestorm that he never expected. The things she said to him cut him deep and hard. He wasn't going to sit here and stew about it. He had enough to think about other than her.

Somehow, faced with a seventeen-hour flight to Bangkok, he was going to have to put her out of his mind. He also realized that he couldn't get her out of his thoughts. He had spent his entire life as a confirmed bachelor and had vowed to stay that way. There had been several women in his life that had come close to stealing his heart but none, not even one, had ever touched him the way she had. He poured himself another drink.

Dani was Mark's private secretary who had started working for him five and a half years ago. On top of being cute as a button, she was smart as a whip. Everyone teased her about being psychic, as she seemed to have an uncanny ability to know what Mark needed before he did. She was irreplaceable in his eyes. There was work to do and she settled herself into it.

She had no idea that Mark and Cherry had fought until she got an email from Michelle. The Gulfstream was equipped with satellite internet so that they were never out of touch. She read the letter and then re-read it. Michelle told her that there had been a huge fight and that Cherry had left Las Vegas in a hurry.

She fired off an email to Michelle telling her that he was in a foul mood and that he was drinking heavily. Dani said she would try to cheer him up but based on what she had just learned, she doubted that he would be interested. Nonetheless, she would try.

Dani had just met her new neighbor that morning. Lori had just taken up residence in the apartment next to hers. Dani was, like most of Mark's top people, on call all the time. She was about the same age as Cherry although she would never put herself in the same class as she was. A brunette, barely five foot tall with a nice slender body and modest breasts, the one thing she did share with Cherry was that she was constantly horny. They were frequent lovers when she traveled with Mark. This time, she had her doubts though. She had thought his foul mood was because of what had happened to the Carters.

Dani got up and poured herself a drink. She looked over and saw that his glass was almost drained again.

"What are you drinking Mark?"

"Rum and coke and make it a triple Dani."

"Not at this altitude. Did you fall and hit your head? What am I going to do with you?"

"Just shoot me and put me out of my misery Dani. If I'm not around, no one would miss me anyway."

"You keep that crap up and I'll make you pay for it. You can pull that shit on some people but not with me. I know you better than that."

"What, did you get an email from Michelle?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did. I'm sorry that you and Cherry had a fight. Do you want to talk about it?

"That is the last thing I want to do. I appreciate the offer but I don't even understand it myself so there really isn't anything to tell you."

Dani sat his drink down, leaned over, and gave him a kiss. She pulled the armrest away and snuggled into his chest. He put his arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"You know I am here for you Mark, don't you?"

"I know that, hell, if the rumors are true; you always know what I need."

"I usually do but right now, I don't think fucking your brains out is what you need. Write this date on the cabin wall. I seriously have no idea what you need."

"I can tell you what I don't need. I don't need some coked up stripper fucking with my head. I don't care that she is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I just don't need it."

"Mark, let it go. If it is meant to be, it will happen. If not, you have a black book that is worth a fortune. You date the most elegant women on earth all the time. You sleep with Michelle and you sleep with me. I hear the new lady, Lori has a thing for you too."

"Lori has a thing for cock. If she can't suck back a few before breakfast, she gets grumpy. She is a good at it too, I'll give her that."

"Well, coming from a man who loves to have his cock down someone's throat is a pretty good recommendation. How is she at licking a gushing pussy?"

"The woman is insatiable. She will fit right in. Thank you, by the way, for taking care of the move for her. She loves her new place. She is right next door to you isn't she?"

"Yes, I met her today. Damn Mark, how did you meet her? She was always on our short list but I didn't know she was having a problem with Trainer. None of us did."

Mark filled her in on the surprise he got in Hawaii. "I knew who she was the instant she walked into the suite. I had no idea she was available either. Thankfully, research did an excellent job in a very short time. Those three bozos really did surprise me. Here I was, expecting to spend some time with Michelle and it turned into a total orgy. I knew Cherry was going to be busy; I just had no idea what they had in store for me. You'll meet Diane and Aleka soon. You'll fall in love with both of them."

"I can't fall in love with them too. I have enough people I love already," she said as she turned his face to her and kissed him deeply. "You're my number one love Mark, you do know that don't you?"

"Yeah right, you keep saying it but I know you're just trying to butter up to the boss." He was laughing as her hand fell to his zipper.

"You can be a right asshole Banner, I'll show you just how much I mean it," Dani quipped, kissed him and dropped to her knees.

"You know something Dani? You are one fabulous cocksucker too. Oh yes darling that does feel so good."

The one thing she knew about her boss was that he would never say no to her. Sure, he slept with models and actresses but he never once complained about her either. She was a pretty girl, not gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination but she was an enthusiastic partner in bed. She wasn't kidding when she told Mark that she loved him deeply.

Dani thought back to the day she met him as his beautiful cock passed between her lovely lips. She had just quit her job in the DA's office. Her boss, David Rogers was such a prick. He was rude, arrogant and insufferable. She had taken all the abuse she was going to take from him. She had told him to shove his fucking job and she walked out. She decided that her chances of landing another decent job had been damaged greatly. She needed a drink and she decided to head to the Ghost Bar and drown her sorrows.

She ordered a double rum and coke, put her face in her hands, and sighed deeply. The man sitting beside her started a conversation with her. Being hit on by some strange tourist was the last thing she wanted at that moment. She just wanted to get drunk and do it all by her lonesome. He persisted and she finally took a good look at this man.

Who is he? He sure looks familiar. He is a local and someone I definitely should know. She drained her drink and he motioned to the waitress to refill both of their drinks. When she brought the drinks back, she looked at him and asked, "Will there be anything else Mr. Banner?"

"Tracy, for the fifteen hundredth time, call me Mark please."

"Will there be anything else Mark?" she giggled as he looked at her lovely young body.

"Tracy, hold that thought, the night is young and you are so beautiful. Something may come up."

Dani looked at him and smiled. "Are you the Mark Banner?"

Mark laughed, "My name is Mark Banner, I don't know about the 'the' part."

"You're the agent to all the athletes, right? All the women in the DA's office swoon over you every time your photo is in the Review Journal. You're pretty famous but you're actually much better looking in person."

"So you work for David Rogers? You have my complete sympathy," Mark laughed as he took a long sip of his drink.

"I don't work there anymore. I told him to shove his job up his ass about two hours ago. I am so completely screwed now. No lawyer will hire me now. He is a prick but he is a powerful prick and he made it quite clear that I would never work in this town again."

They talked for the rest of the evening. Mark learned that Dani was not only cute but she was intelligent as well. He learned that she was from Maine and she moved to Las Vegas to escape the cold. It had taken her some time to get used to the weather in Vegas but that was normal for everyone. She was funny and very sexy in a real life girl kind of way. Mark also learned she could drink and hold her liquor pretty well.

They drank, they danced a few times and he was enchanted by this girl. Mark knew she was depressed and he tried his best to make her smile.

As she knelt before him, his lovely cock filling her mouth and throat, she kept thinking of how upset she was that night. Mark had done his best to cheer her up and mostly, it was working. A slow song was playing and he took her back on to the dance floor. He held her tiny body tight and she wasn't sure if it was the booze or the man but she molded herself into him like silly putty. Mark lifted her face to his and he kissed her deeply.

Dani was shocked to have a man with his reputation kiss her. She responded the only way she knew. She returned that kiss with a fiery desire that left no question that if he wanted her tonight, she would not say no. Her head swooned as he took her hand and headed to the elevator. When they walked through the casino, many men and women greeted Mark and looked at her with envy in their eyes.

It was a short drive to Mark's place. Dani couldn't believe this man was interested in her. They made love that night, they fucked and then they made love again. Mark was a wonderful lover and she showed him that although she wasn't one of his gorgeous models, she could please a man as well as anyone else on this earth.

Mark's body tensed and Dani felt the signs of his orgasm begin to build. She cupped his balls and her tongue stroked his shaft lovingly as the flood began to flow. Dani looked in his eyes and he unleashed his load into her pretty face. Dani sucked and swallowed every drop. Dani stood, dropped her skirt and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. As she straddled him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and she kissed his with the same passion she had shown him their first might together. He was a good man and an even better lover. He held her small hips and she ground her tight twat on his cock. Their tongues twisted and danced and he loved the feel of this wonderful woman no matter what she was doing. Her pussy was like silk and her body needed him as much as he needed her.

As she rode him, she thought back to their first night together. It was like a dream. His place was unbelievable. She had never seen anything so elegant in her life. The sex was amazing. The man was delicious and she had no idea that her life was about to change.

When she woke up in his arms the next morning, she realized last night had not been a dream. She looked around and saw his arms holding her. She was having a hard time processing this but she knew one thing, it felt comfortable.

She started to drift back to sleep when a tall, gorgeous blonde-haired woman walked into the bedroom and began to undress. Dani looked at the statuesque woman and realized that she didn't know that Dani was there. She started to get into bed and saw Dani looking at her gorgeous body.

"Hi, I'm Michelle, who are you?"

"Dani, meet Michelle. Michelle is my Personal Assistant. She is also one of the sexiest women I know. Dani, there is one thing I know, she is not just great in bed, she loves pussy as much as I do. Michelle, meet Dani McRae, my new private secretary."

Dani's head swiveled to Mark quickly, "What did you just say?"

"I said that you were my new private secretary. The job is yours if you want it. The pay is a lot better than what you were making with the DA's office and the fringe benefits are a hell of a lot better. You still have much to learn about me Dani but for now, it is time that you and Michelle got to know each other better. You two will be working together closely from now on."

Michelle pulled the sheets down and gazed at Dani's gorgeous slim body. She began to stroke her flesh and she began to kiss Dani all over.

"Mark, she definitely knows how to lick a pussy." Dani said as she took him into her mouth once again.

Michelle licked her pussy and Dani began to cum. Dani sucked Mark sweetly until Michelle pulled him off his cock and slid her pussy onto him. Michelle was facing his feet and Dani slid between his legs and began to suck Michelle's clit as she rode Mark's perfect cock. It wasn't long before Mark came into Michelle's sweet pussy and Dani cleaned them both fully.

"Mark, you never cease to amaze me," Michelle said. "Dani will make a wonderful addition to our company." She reached down, pulled Dani to her lips, and kissed her deeply.

Mark, Michelle and Dani enjoyed a great breakfast and then Mark took Dani on a tour of the place. She saw the second floor and then he took her to see the playroom floor. Dani was more than impressed. Mark had one more surprise for her. They took the elevator to the fourth floor and he walked her to a door. He handed her the keys and told her to go inside.

Dani walked into a five thousand square foot apartment that was the most sensuous place she had ever seen. The décor was exquisite and the place belonged in Better Homes and Orgasms. This was the sexiest place she had ever seen in her life.

"Why are you showing me this place Mark?"

"Welcome to your new home. All of my executives live on this floor. I'll let you in on a little secret. I have many lawyers employed in my firm. My executives are all on call around the clock. We have clients in all time zones. This can be a highly stressed occupation. Athletes are usually little boys in big man's bodies. They get in trouble and we have to bail them out. The executives and my pilots live on this floor. They are highly skilled and competent people. They are completely over sexed and each one of them fucks like champions. They need a safe place to play away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. Everyone is bisexual and they all will love you. This place is yours, gratis. All expenses are paid. I'll make arrangements to have your stuff moved over here."

That was five years ago. Dani did love her job and her boss too.

Cherry woke up in the same deep, dark funk she had experienced every day since she ran away from Las Vegas a month ago. Michelle had tried to talk to her but she wasn't having anything to do with her or anyone else for that matter. Michelle had given her an envelope, which she had just shoved in her purse. All she had to do was get away from Mark and his bullshit attitude towards life. Cherry knew she was very rude to Michelle when she told her that she wasn't going to ride on Mark's jet ever again. She really didn't give a shit either. She would get a flight home herself.

Mark was seldom online anymore. She had looked. She finally saw him two weeks later, sitting alone in the room they used to share. She went into the room many times and used different screen names so he wouldn't know who she really was. She would not speak to him. Several times, she used screen names that left no question as to her identity. She was going to be 'in his face' and fuck around with other people and to hell with him and his fucking political beliefs.

He thought he knew her but he didn't know jack shit. She didn't know herself so how could he possibly know her. He was just like everyone else, worthless and useless. She knew she was broken. She had told him that but he didn't listen. Mark was just another useless prick.

She returned to the Peeler Palace and the girls wanted all the information about her trip to Hawaii. All she would say was that Hawaii was gorgeous. She never said a word about the other stuff. As far as they were all concerned, she went to Hawaii with her boyfriend. They knew nothing about him other than he asked her to go. She kept everything from her two best friends at the strip club as well. She was a mess and she knew it.

She wasn't the only one who noticed that fact. Ted owned the Peeler Palace and he saw it. She went into work and he called her into his office.

"Close the door and sit your ass down," Ted said in his usually gruff voice.

"What's up Ted?"

"Do you like working here Cherry?" he asked.

"You know I do Ted, why the hell did you ask me that?"

"I'll tell you why. You are my best dancer. You are, or I should say, you were the number one earner around here. Ever since you got back from Hawaii, you've been useless to me. Fuck, I could bring in the scraggliest crack whore with tats on her face and she would make more money than you are. You're abrupt with everyone from customers to the rest of the staff. I want to know why?"

"I don't know. Things didn't go as well on my vacation as I thought it would."

"Are you shitting me? Mark Banner is one of the wealthiest men in the country. What could go wrong?" Ted asked.

"How did you know I was with Mark Banner? I never told anyone I was going to Hawaii with Mark."

Ted turned around and pulled a news clipping from his credenza. There she was in all her glory. Miss 36-23-40 was arm in arm with Mark Banner, the athlete rep, lawyer and playboy. "I didn't know who he was but I was talking to my brother in Las Vegas. I mentioned to him that one of my girls had made it into the paper. I told him you were at the Pro Bowl and you were photographed wearing a unique football jersey. He knew immediately. He has the same photograph. He is a friend of Mark's. His club is right next to Mark's office building."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers