Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They landed at McCarran and Dani collected her vehicle. They took I-15 to Spring Mountain and headed to the apartment. Cherry inhaled deeply as Dani turned into Trump Towers. Dani explained that her belongings would arrive shortly. She took her into the massive, elegant lobby. She showed her the pool area and the other amenities.

They went to the elevators and Dani pressed the button. Cherry looked at the buttons and her heart sank. They were going to the fifth from the top floor.

Didn't Mark say he owned that floor as well?

Dani opened the door and Cherry walked into a truly elegant, sexy and luxuriously furnished suite that astounded her. The kitchen was wonderful. Everything you could possibly want was in there. The pantry was full and so was the Sub-Zero. The freezer was full as well. Cherry looked at what was in the freezer and smiled. As far as she could tell, there were neither lobsters nor shrimp in there. If she was right, Mark had made sure that. He knew she hated them.

Dani took her into the den and it was wonderful. There were three large screen TV's and every piece of electronics you could imagine. She would never miss any of her favorite shows. Dani took her into the office and it was perfectly decorated. Everything was there from TV's, scanners, printers, fax machines and anything she could possibly imagine.

Her bedroom screamed orgasms. Every fabric, tapestry, and piece of furniture was perfect. The king sized bed was beautiful. Dani picked up a remote control and showed it to Cherry. One button controlled the draperies and another controlled the lighting system. The other set of controls controlled a fabulous sound system.

"Cherry, show me the speakers."

Cherry looked around and heard the music but no speakers were to be found. "Okay Dani, I'm stumped. I hear them but I can't see them. How does that work?"

"These are the highest quality in-wall speakers. You can't see them but they are in every wall in the apartment. Everything is wireless and is controlled from the den. The living room and the bedroom have multiple light settings from very bright to earth-shattering orgasm settings. It is a very sensual apartment."

"This looks like something Red and Nancy would design," Cherry thought aloud.

"I wasn't aware that you knew them Cherry."

"Ohmigod, now I know where I've seen you before. You were with Mark in Thailand. He sure as hell didn't waste any time getting a new girlfriend did he?"

"Yes, I was with Mark in Thailand. I'm not his girlfriend Cherry; I am his private secretary. I have worked for him for nearly six years now. The morning you left, he had just learned of a tragic death of two people very close to him. Michelle took care of the business in New York and we flew to Thailand to be with Jeremy Carter."

"I read about it. The Carters were very close to Mark, almost second parents is how he described it to me. Dani, as nice as this is, I can't stay here. I'm sorry but I don't deserve any of this. I treated him so poorly. Why, on God's earth, would he want to do anything more to help me?"

"Are you sure you aren't blonde? Did that color come out of a bottle?"

"Actually, it did. You are insinuating that I'm dumb?"

"I'm not insinuating. I am making a statement of fact. There is a difference between saying I love you and being in love with someone. He is the best man I know. He is also deeply in love with you. His health is failing him and we all believe it is because of you. He has changed a lot since you left. Anyway, you are staying here whether you like it or not. That is not even open to discussion. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Dani, I hear you. I guess there is one thing that I know now. I will be safe here. I just don't want to run into him."

"You won't run into him at all. You know he has his own private elevator. You've been in it. He accesses it from his own garage. You could be here for the rest of your life and you'd never know he was even in the building. The only way you'll see him is either at a party or if you want to see him. Don't expect him to come knocking at your door. Personally, I can't see that happening anytime soon."

"I guess he is really pissed at me huh?"

"No, he never was pissed. Confused, drunk out of his mind definitely but pissed wasn't ever brought up.

Anyway, you are going to need a car so here are my keys. Your car should be here within a week. Here is my card. All of my numbers are on there. Call me anytime. I'm a nighthawk like you. I'll love to take you shopping and show you where to get great things. If you don't have a passport, get one immediately. You may need it sometime. This is a fun city but you need someone to show you the inner workings so that you can enjoy it better. One more thing, drive, don't walk to the club. Like everything else in Vegas, it is a lot further away than it looks. The heat right now is a lot more than you experienced the last time you were here. I told George not to expect you until next Monday so take the week, relax, and unwind. I know that today has rocked your world."

Dani walked out of the apartment. Cherry looked at everything. She was impressed.

Ohmigod, I never asked her what she meant about Mark's health! What the fuck is wrong with me?

Epilog:

This concludes this series. Look for the D'Orgasmic Chronicles to be published later this fall. Will Cherry re-enter Mark's life? Only time will tell. Will Mark continue his playboy lifestyle? You can be assured of that. The collective sex lives of D'Orgasmic Lingerie crowd and the Banner Agency staff gets hotter with new, ultra horny characters and the action is relentless. Don't miss it.


Author's note:

I apologize to my fans for the delay in publishing this story. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to write for a while. Several chapters of the Screamer were also delayed. To appreciate the continuation of the story, a familiarity with 'The Screamer' series will be helpful. The two stories are being combined into a single series. Thank you for your patience and your many wonderful emails.