Cherry Takes On The NFL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal slid inside her steamy pussy and began to stroke deliciously. Cherry licked the precum from Rashad and Chris. She licked their entire lengths and held their strong flesh against her face. Their hands caressed her and Jamal stroked deeper. Cherry moaned in delight as he bottomed out and her body began a long, slow, incredibly intense orgasm on his rock hard cock. Rashad slipped himself into her lovely face and she inhaled him quickly. His cock slid in and he moaned as he felt her hot tongue glide under him and begin to sweetly milk him.

"Oh fuck baby, your mouth is so hot. Suck my cock forever. Your tongue is fantastic," he murmured.

She did not miss a beat as she grabbed his athletic hips and pulled him fully into her. His cock was perfect and she reveled in the feel of his hardness and the softness of his jet black skin as it moved so deliciously into her mouth and throat.

Jamal's hot cock was ready to explode. He threw his hips hard into her and she felt his terrific cock unload a deep, furious glob of hot love inside her. Her twat screamed in delight as he spent deep into her. Cherry was insane with desire. Her entire body flailed on him and she loved every wonderful feeling.

As Jamal withdrew, Chris took his place. There was no doubt that Chris was definitely the largest Cherry had ever had. Standing 6' 5" with a sleek, muscular body. His cock topped 11 inches and was as thick as a ball bat. As he entered her, she was stretched so very tightly. Her sapphire studded clit rode along his hardness. She screamed over Rashad's cock as he slowly sank into her. Rashad came and she drank him down like a wino with a bottle of cheap booze. He pulled himself away and watched as his friend tore into her.

"Oh you glorious bastard! Fuck my cunt baby! This is so fucking awesome! Don't stop, no matter what! I can't believe how big you are! Oh fuck yes, stretch my pussy baby! Oh dear God! Fuck me harder! Oh yes! Oh fuck I want it all! Don't stop! Fuck me like there is no tomorrow!" she wailed.

Chris stroked her deliciously and she responded to each and every inch of him.

"Faster Chris, fuck me faster!" she begged.

Chris slowed his pace and began to tease her unmercifully.

"You muthafucker, you nasty fucking muthafucker!" she screamed. "Fuck my cunt you bastard! Savage me with that thing. Don't you dare stop. Fuck me so hard I hurt, you glorious bastard!"

Chris grinned into her angelic face and his hips began to drive so hard and so fast into her loins. Cherry positively melted as thrust after mind bending thrust drove her so far over the edge. She wrapped her lovely tanned legs around his dark chocolate body and gyrated harder than she ever did before. Her breathing was so erratic. Her stomach flattened so tightly and she began to shake. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and she began the longest, deepest orgasm of her life.

"Oh I am cumming, cumming so hard, never before, oh yes, yes, yes, oh fuck me Chris, fuck my cunt. Don't stop Chris, fuck me hard and fuck me deep. I'm cumming so hard. Oh fuck I'm cumming so hard. Never knew it could be like this. I'm cumming more. I want more! I need more! Don't stop! Please baby, stay there forever and make me cum forever. Oh Lord, I'm cumming!"

Chris kept pounding this vixen's tight, amazingly tight twat. In all his life, he had never had a woman who could take all of his cock. His hips slammed into her repeatedly. She kept cumming on his cock and screaming as he felt himself begin to cum. He pounded into her with an angry passion.

"OH fuck Chris, slam fuck me. Slam that black cock up my cunt and give me all you have. You are so fucking good Chris. Slam me, flood me...Oh gawd...YES!"

Chris held her tall body against his hips as she shook and quivered. Her skin was bright red. Her clit was larger than she had ever felt it. Her body had never been so happy, nor her mind such a blur.

Cherry detached herself with a plop and lay exhausted on the bed. Drinks miraculously appeared and everyone was smiling.

"You guys have made me so very happy. You have no idea. When I get my hands on Mark, I'm gonna shove my tongue so far down his throat, he'll choke," she smirked.

"I still don't believe he hasn't done you. You're the hottest woman I've ever seen," Rashad quipped.

"After this, that damned well may change whether he likes it or not," she grinned.

They all burst out in laughter at that comment.

Cherry excused herself and bumped up really well and headed back to the guys. They pulled her down and began to stroke and kiss her again. She welcomed their attention and admitted to herself that she truly was addicted to their hot bodies.

Jamal grabbed her ankles and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He rolled her up and began to take his long tongue and lick her hot ass. Cherry inhaled deeply and rolled her eyes up and savored his tongue. The blow took over her mind and her ass welcomed this intently. He reached for the lube soaked her with it. His cock touched her hot ass and she greeted it with glee. The head opened her tight ass and she moaned. As he headed in, he stopped to allow her to relax and she did expertly. She pushed back and he sank, inch after delicious inch, of his black cock into her tiny white ass.

"Do you like my tight ass Jamal? Do you love how fucking tight I am? Are you going to fuck me hard with that big cock of yours? Are you Jamal?"

With each nasty syllable she uttered, Jamal sank deeper until he was completely inside her tender ass. His cock stretched her ass and she loved it.

She loved a cock up her ass but a big, black cock drove her completely insane. Now, here she was with three of the most delicious, handsome and well hung black men in the USA and she was in whore heaven.

Her ass gyrated spectacularly on his long, thick cock as he held her legs wide apart. As he stroked, her ass rode him, stretching herself more and more. He plowed into her and as the heat of her ass drove him to the edge yet again. She teased his cock and jumped up to meet his ever increasing pace. She could never get enough anal sex. She loved the fullness, the intimacy and the lust that only a mans cock can bring to her asshole. It was primal and was raw and it was delicious and hot.

"Stretch my ass Jamal. Stretch me wide. Flood my ass with your sweet cream and I'll ride you like you've never been ridden before." She looked directly into his bright eyes and she mouthed, "Cum in my hot ass Jamal, blow that lovely load of steamy hot cum deep inside me!"

He filled her ass with a delicious load and she begged for more. Jamal collapsed beside her and Rashad refilled her ass instantly. With a fresh long black cock in her ass, Cherry was renewed and she became raunchier in her demands for her ass to be fucked and filled with cum.

"Rashad honey, I love your cock! Fuck me deep and hard baby!"

She shrieked and moaned as Rashad filled her tight ass over and over again. She loved every inch of him too and made no bones about it. He fucked her deep and came squarely inside her hungry asshole. As he pulled out, she grabbed her ass and found a gaping wider than she ever had ever felt before. She saw movement. Chris was standing there and in her lust, she held her ass wide and begged for him to enter her.

The monster that was Chris, filled her gaping hole and she yelped as his fullness filled her recently vacated ass. She had never attempted this much anally and she knew it would hurt but she just could not refuse this gorgeous man. He took his time with her. Her body began to accommodate this giant. She felt so full and she thrilled as every solid inch penetrated her. This gentle man made love to her ass slowly and wonderfully. Her intense craving for hard cock was being satisfied so dreamily. Cherry wondered if this was a dream. It felt like one. It looked like one but she knew this was, indeed, her reality. A reality where a mile of gorgeous black dick was fantastically fucking her hot, horny ass.

Cherry pulled Chris to her and kissed him, "Turn me over and do me doggie baby."

He spun her around and re-entered her flaming ass. He stroked so deep and she swooned with each fantastic thrust. Cherry reached over and began stroking Jamal's beefy shaft. He responded instantly and as Chris drilled, she stroked. She leaned back against Chris' chest and whispered in his ear. Still impaled, he picked her up settled her hot twat on Jamal's hard cock. Her breath was taken as she sank onto him. He grinned as he felt his friends cock glide along his as they doubled her intently.

Candy could not breathe. She could not move. Her body was riveted between these two men and she was loving it. There was no additional flesh to stretch as she was already beyond the breaking point. They began to move in unison but they held her stationary to allow their monsters to glide in and out, driving her to spasmodic ecstasy.

"Oh damn, this is so good. Oh fuck yes. You two are making me wild and I can't get enough of this. Fuck my ass, fuck my cunt. Just fuck me completely. Drive those cocks deep and hard into me. I'm gonna cum so hard but you can't quit. Make me cum, drill me deep and fast. This hurts so good. Fuck me faster you son's of bitches. Mmmmm that's it, Harder, deeper and faster."

Chris and Jamal drove deep and hard. Cherry was again constantly cumming and shaking as they filled her so full.

"Yes dammit, yes!" she shrieked.

"Dammit woman, why are you being so loud?" Rashad yelled at her as he grabbed her gorgeous face and shoved his terrific cock into her mouth.

Cherry's eyes widened wildly and she dove her hungry mouth on his engorged cock.

They spent the rest of the next two hours with all three men filling every aching orifice on Cherry's lovely body before they all collapsed, spent but happy.

As they were drifting off to a well deserved sleep, a gentle voice was heard, "I love you Mark!"

The guys laughed and Rashad whispered, "So Mark likes black women huh?"

12