Cherry's Jobbing Spree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until they were passing it over the top rope, to Jake in the ring that I saw it was some medieval contraption.

As Jeremy and Jake lifted the object into the ring, Cherry wiggled her red supergirl panties down over her boots slowly, not to be sexy but as her body was in a lot of pain from the beating. When they set it down it was clear what the device was.

Cherry looked down at the mat, her shirt was still up around her throat, exposing her big, firm tits and when she bent over after Jake lifted the mouth of the contraption up I knew they intended to lock her into what looked like medieval stocks. It came down slowly, trapping her slender hands into small circular slots and a larger one for her head, as her blonde hair hung down around her face as her ass was exposed to the audience. It was so short, she practically had to squat to fit in it. I hadn't paid attention but the queen was being fit with a long twelve inch purple dildo, her highness's scepter most likey.

The family lined up in front of Cherry as the audience grew silent when Rita raised her hand.

"This beautiful girl who wishes to join us has shown her strength," she paused. "Now she will show her obedience to her queen and her royal family and if I find her fitting she will become one of the queen's court!"

And she approached Cherry, her long purple dong waggling out in front over her wonder woman costume.

"Are you ready," and I could see some of Cherry's blonde hair nod. The amazon slapped her hard across the face. "I asked you a question slut!" she roared, her face darkened with anger.

"Yes my queen I am ready to take your punishment," she squealed out and opened her mouth as the amazon fucked my niece's face with a rubber dick. Cherry gagged as she got most of it slick, the show was more for the other female wrestlers on my side until Rita removed herself than walked around behind my niece. She flipped up her red skirt, gave Cherry's ass a nice hard slap then entered my obviously wet niece who cried out in joy. She was kind of ass-up from squatting but the queen gave her that long purple dick good as Cherry cried out like the slut she was.

"Oh god its so good! you're gonna make me cum, your highness," my niece panted.

"No slut!" the amazon barked and slapped Cherry on the ass hard enough to almost knock her over if it wasn't for the stocks. "You are NOT allowed to cum, not without my permission. Is that understood?" this command with another swat on the ass.

Cherry shouted she understood, though her voice cracked as she tensed up from the amazon's fucking. She rode my niece hard, ramming her hard enough to make the stocks wobble so Jake and Jeremy had to steady them. Cherry was gasping and crying out little squeaks from trying to hold back her orgasm. It was fifteen minutes before Rita stopped and said, "You may cum anytime you want now slut but first polish their dicks as we use you," and just from pulling out the long rubber dildo Cherry howled a monsterous, shuddering orgasm; her whole body shook in convulsions that would've sent her probably rolling out of the ring if it weren't for the stocks.

Jake was quick to silence her by pulling his hard cock out of his off-colored superman tights, I guess he was supposed to be Bizarro, as he shoved his dick down my niece's throat. Jake used two handfuls of Cherry's blonde hair as handlebars as he face fucked my niece. She gagged on his thickness but was doing a good enough job to make the big man moan. Finally Jake stepped away, and it was Jeremy's turn to have his fun, stuffing his long, skinny cock into Cherry's slutty mouth.

The queen got down on her knees and began eating out Cherry's pussy. Her moans could be heard even with Jeremy's dick in her mouth. She continued to finger fuck Cherry when Jake leaned down to start licking out my niece's asshole. It was quite a sight until I realized what the grand finale was. Cherry meanwhile was just a chain reaction of orgasms, one after another as she eagerly slurped on Jeremy's cock.

Finally, the queen scooted back on her ass, underneath my niece. The amazon looked like a car mechanic, going underneath to work on my niece's brakes, as Joe lined up his thick, massive prick with my niece's butt. With Cherry practically squatting, the queen started pushing her purple dildo into my niece's cunt.

Cherry's howls echoed in the large auditorium as Jake entered her ass. The duo pounded my girl good as Jeremy blew his wad on Cherry's face then continued face fucking her with his still-hard dick. Cherry seemed to enjoy gagging on it and was lost in a sea of ecstasy as queen thrust her hips up while lying on the mat like some 80s aerobics instructor, while she cranked her head against the stocks to suckle on the young girl's tits.

Jake was riding her ass hard, like my niece enjoys; his legs on either side of the queen's red boots as she was in an almost crab-walk position. Both pairs of arms wrapped around the blonde's thin waist simultaneously as they drove themselves all the way inside and for five minutes Cherry was completely full of cock-totally air tight.

Jeremy came again with a loud shrill cry, unloading down my niece's throat while Jake reached his orgasm with a heavy grunt as if he were picking up something heavy. His load was so large it was almost spewing out from Cherry's ass like an uncorked gyser. Jeremy unlocked the stocks at the queens command and Cherry dived on her queen's pussy, lapping at it while the rubber dildo bobbed up above her head, glistening with my niece's juices. Her whole body tensed as her highness came with a mighty war cry and sat back, panting.

Cherry popped up, like a happy puppy, and sucked on the dildo, enjoying the taste of her own cum. The crowd was cheering as if a soccer goal had occurred and the queen, sat up, still panting from her orgasm and lifted Cherry's arm this time, welcoming her as the newest member of the court of the Womens Royal Wrestling League. I was confused until everyone from the other side entered the ring and lifted Cherry on their shoulders like a superbowl champion.

There was an afterparty immediately following the match, Cherry didn't even bother getting showered and dressed, just walked around with the other folks, some in their ring attire and others in suits like me. These others were benefactors of the league I was told as Carol became like my guide since everyone was interested in Cherry.

It looked like my niece finally found a new job and family. I couldn't have been more proud.

12