Cherry's League Ch. 01

Story Info
Cherry's first match in the League against a BBW
2.5k words
4.16
18.2k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/08/2020
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One:
Cherry VS Bertha


Cherry comes out to the ring in a short charcoal grey wool business skirt, it hugs her heart shaped ass. Her black high heels click on the ramp that runs directly to the ring as the speakers blast out some techno dance song. The crowd, mostly men, erupt in howls and wolf whistles. She is reminiscent of Stacy Keibler's old Ms. Hancock gimmick as Cherry's blonde hair is pulled back in a bun with horn rimmed glasses. Her black top is strapless and is low enough to show plenty of her 38 DD cleavage on her 5' 9" 124 pound frame.

She steps through the ropes, slowly so her ass is facing the crowd. She enters, laying the clipboard on the top rope then sits on the middle rope as she wiggles down her black thong panties and throws it behind her back into the audience where two dozen young men in their twenties almost break out into a mosh pit over the young girl's underwear. Cherry giggles a little at the mayhem she caused and unzips her skirt at the side, pausing while she teased the crowd before letting it drop as she casually stepped out of it while still wearing the high heels.

Her top is next and in one yank she removes it over her head, baring her firm breasts to a raucous ovation of whistling. She posed for the crowd, thrusting out her chest in a bikini model pose, hands on hips, with a huge smile on her face than unclipped her bun and whipped her hair down until it fell past her shoulders; she really was beauty personified. The icon of lust with her toned body, full breasts and curvy ass, she was what every man desired.

Her opponent was a big woman in her forties. Bertha is 5' 11" weighs 224 pounds with curly ear length dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a one piece swimsuit to hide her rolls, it was navy blue with baby blue hibiscus flowers and white straps. She too had large breasts and a big dumpy ass but unlike her opponent, Bertha had come to fight.

The ref, a short old hobbit looking man who seemed to see as well as Mr. Magoo, since he always missed it when wrestlers were fouling each other, waived his hand to ring the bell. Cherry was eighteen and preferred to wrestle nude, since it usually threw off her opponent's game and also it took away the shame taboo; it told her opponents, I have nothing to fear.

They came to the center to lock up and just as they were close enough for the traditional collar and elbow tie up, Bertha shot a kick; delivering the tip of her boot right into Cherry's toned stomach. Cherry grunted from the unexpected blow and doubled over, the air momentarily going out of her; she hadn't expected Bertha to come out so aggressively. The fat brunette ran Cherry face first into the turnbuckle and slammed the blonde's head there twice using a handful of hair.

Bertha paused to yell at the crowd booing her, Cherry elbowed Bertha in the gut then mounted a comeback; she sends a flurry of punches that keep knocking the big woman back against the ropes. She irish whips Bertha who reverses it, Cherry ducks Bertha's clothesline, bounces off the ropes on the opposite side and nails Bertha with The Blonde Kick; a high flipping dropkick that smacks right into Bertha's big tits, knocking her onto her back like humpty dumpty.

Cherry goes for a pin and only gets a two count, when she picks Bertha up by her hair the fat woman nails Cherry with an uppercut between her legs, smacking her fat fist right on Cherry's clit. The blow comes unexpected and is almost equal to a gut shot, knocking the air out of the blonde bombshell.

Cherry stumbled away, both hands between her legs; her face twisted up in pain as she mouthed the word fuck under her breath. Bertha got up as Cherry was bent over the middle rope, holding her pussy. The big woman ran over and punted the blonde on the butt. Cherry tried to grab hold of the ropes but fell through and landed on the concrete floor with a splat. The ref started to count as Bertha slid out under the bottom rope. She had gotten out on the other side of the ring and crept around the corner to see Cherry slowly getting to her feet, using the ring apron to pull herself up. Bertha nonchalantly sauntered over slammed a forearm onto Cherry's back. The blow knocked her back down to one knee so she was genuflecting on the ground in front of the referee who was still counting.

Bertha stood over top of Cherry, pulling her head back by the hair, so it was like she was going to lock in some awkward camel clutch, but instead began raking her nails across the beautiful blonde's face. Cherry was screeching as the audience booed and threw plastic cups of soda and beer. Bertha dug in her nails until the ref got up to seven than she hauled Cherry up by her hair and slammed her head onto the edge of the mat. Cherry slumped against the big woman, stunned and her face on fire; Bertha pushed Cherry under the bottom rope, sliding in behind her. Cherry was still holding her face, lying on her back when Bertha placed her boot on Cherry's firm stomach and stood on the thin blonde, her whole weight on Cherry's abdomen, before stepping off.

Cherry rolled on the mat, coughing and trying to gasp for breath. Bertha hauled her up by the hair then whipped Cherry into the corner. She hit chest first and was quickly pancaked against the turnbuckle as Bertha herself who came in with an avalanche body splash. Cherry's eyes bulged from the impact but when the screen overhead played the move again in slow motion you clearly saw Cherry's large breasts get squashed between the top turnbuckle pad and the weight of the mammoth woman ramming into her. Bertha, whether she had seen this or not, reached under Cherry's armpits and mauled the blonde's perfect tits.

Her scream echoed in the loud arena; it reminded me of Mileena from WWE, with her banshee wail. After about five or ten seconds of having her tits shredded the ref finally stepped in, he had been looking over Bertha's shoulders to see what she had been up to but was reluctant to try and break it up.

Bertha pulled Cherry out of the corner than slammed her ham sized fist into Cherry's abs; burying it in the blonde's stomach. Cherry bent over groaning and Bertha wrapped her arms around her blonde head, pulling Cherry's face into her cleavage.

Bertha backed up, as it looked like Cherry's frantic arms might've reached the ropes. This caused Cherry to lose her balance and she fell to her knees, her head now completely obscured within the big woman's bosom.

From a few rows back, where I sat, it looked like Bertha kinda had Cherry in a bearhug, with both of her doughy arms linked behind the blondes shoulder blades. Cherry's flailing grew less animated until the ref lifted the young blonde's arm once; it fell limp. He did this a second time, with the same result.

The crowd was now stomping and clapping,trying to somehow revive their favorite wrestler with sheer will power. And on the third arm raise, Bertha paused to taunt the crowd; leaning back to cackle, "This bitch is toast." Then, when the referee let go of Cherry's arm, whether by the wish of the crowd but more likely due to giving Cherry the much needed breath of air when Bertha leaned back to yell at the crowd; Cherry's arm stayed in the air.

The crowd erupted like a game winning touchdown was just scored. Bertha looked around confused for a moment,that allowed Cherry to get the extra couple of breaths she needed to gain the strength to lift the fat woman up and body slam her on the mat!

To be fair it was like the hip toss Lex Luger gave Yokozuna, just kinda flipping her over to the side a little. But maybe because Bertha wasn't expecting it or maybe she landed funny, on the back of her head maybe, it did enough so she stayed down, looking blearily up at the overhead lights allowing Cherry to climb the turnbuckles. Clumsily at first, as if she used her last ounce of strength to slam the two hundred plus pound woman, almost more than twice her own weight. Cherry reached the top and flung herself out; almost a suicide dive, landing tits first on Bertha's chubby face.

"The Blonde Boob Bomb!" an announcer at ringside screamed into his headset, but could be heard clearly by his southern drawl even from my third row seat despite the crowd jumping to their feet, cheering like maniacs.

Cherry pinned Bertha's wrists down, at her sides,almost like she was bein crucified, as she pressed her big tits over Bertha's face--almost like the Undertaker's style of pin. The crowd counted unison with the referees hand slapping the mat.

"One!" the audience yelled. "Two!" they cried out in a frenzy as the ref's hand came down again?

There seemed to be a paused that hung in the air, would she kick out? Can Cherry win? We all held our breath, then, "Three!"

The accompanied ringing of the bell sounded as the ref raised Cherry's hand in victory while she breathlessly gave a thumbs up then nodded, smiling, pointed at her boobs. To our delight, she woke Bertha up with a couple of slaps then pulled the fat woman up by her hair until she was on all fours and dragged her by the hair, like a dog on a leash, into the closest neutral corner.

Thankfully she didn't make Bertha strip, though I wouldn't have minded--I got a thing for bbw's. She pulled Bertha's face once more into her boobs but forced the fat, older woman to lick and suck Cherry's victorious titties. She did this for a few minutes, savoring the blonde's sensitive nipples much to our jealousy, before Cherry turned around, with Bertha's head still resting against the middle turnbuckle, bent over and backed her pussy into the losers face.

Cherry whined and moaned erotically as she pulled Bertha's face up and commanded the fat woman, "Eat out my ass, you slut!"

Bertha went to town, making Cherry cum at least once before she made Bertha lie on her back as she rode her face to four consecutive screaming orgasms.

This would not be her last match nor her last encounter with Bertha but either way Cherry would become a force to be reckoned with.

An alternate ending.

Finally the arm dropped a third time and you could literally hear the air running out from the crowd. Everyone, myself included, felt deflated; mighty Cherry had struck out. Bertha was practically crowing with laughter as she dropped Cherry to the mat, limp as a rag doll.

Bertha seemed to relish the nude blonde's vulnerability as she straddled Cherry's prone, sweaty body than lowered herself on top. Bertha was on all fours, hovering above Cherry as if she were a predatory cat pausing to play with its prey before the meal is consumed.

The crowd uttered a collective, "Eww" of disgust as Bertha began nuzzling Cherry, her fat little pig nose tracing the curves of the blonde's angelic face. She began giving Cherry soft kisses on the side of her lips than flush on the mouth. Cherry appeared to be breathing and awake but either wasn't conscious or preferred to play possum.

Bertha, maybe sensing this, began kissing Cherry more passionately, her small tongue darting into Cherry's mouth as she was now resting her weight on top of the blonde. Her thick hands which were a few minutes ago digging furrows into Cherry's tits were now gently massaging and tweaking the young girls firm mammaries. Cherry, whether consciously or not, emitted a small moan and this seemed to turn Bertha on as now her whole mouth was clamped open over Cherry's; their tongues swirling together.

When Bertha's fingertip touched Cherry's clit, the blonde's body arched as if being resuscitated by EMT paddles. She broke the kiss and let out an audible moan that was almost melodic; a high A that trickled up and down--kind of sound like if you're pounding someone on the back. A few simple twirls of her wrist had Cherry in violent seizures, almost as if she were fighting some invisible invader.

When Bertha sucked on Cherry's right tit as she flicked the blonde's clit, Cherry seemed to build up some horror movie scream that was low at first than built to a crescendo until she went completely stiff, arms and legs jutted out like she were possessed. Her eyes opened wide and she let loose an unearthly moan as she came, squirting a small puddle on the mat, while her entire body shook as if she were in the thralls of of a seizure instead of passion.

Cherry convulsed for about a minute before finally collapsing, breathless; her ample chest just rising and falling with her eyes closed. Bertha seemed pleased and French kissed Cherry again who was now utterly compliant, almost like a puppy with a new master.

Bertha got up and, pulling Cherry by the hair like a leash--it looked like my niece liked it though, smiling instead of pulling back like a normal person would've--and rolled her whale-like body onto her back, guiding Cherry's face to the crotch of her swimsuit. Bertha pulled aside the material covering her pussy and Cherry dove on it like a cat to a saucer of milk.

Bertha purred, ironically, as Cherry ate the fat woman--her head obscured by Bertha's big thighs so only a small bit of blonde hair was exposed--she was shoving Cherry's face deeper into her twat so she was fucking the young girls face as she humped her hips off the mat.

Finally after the eighth orgasm, she pulled Cherry up by the hair and the two of them laid on the mat, making out while the audience had begun booing.

Because I love heels and when the bad guy wins, seeing the hate on others, made me smile. They left the ring together, Cherry hugging Bertha like long time lovers cuddling in public. They became a couple, Cherry being the submissive kitten of Big Bertha, and competed sometimes as a tag team but most often Cherry was Bertha's valet who enjoyed being stripped, whipped and made to orally please her Mistress. She competed again in one on one competition but usually in a match where she was made to job to a friend of Bertha's. Cherry seemed to like the pain & humiliation, at least that's how it happened in this universe.