Cheryl and her Friends: Britney!

Story Info
A contest win and a dream come true for Cheryl.
6.1k words
4.29
9.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Ted! Ted! You'll never guess what happened today!" Cheryl burst into the house after work, over the moon with her news.

Ted loved the way his wife shared her enthusiasm. He took at as a personal "job well done" that she would reveal herself to him like that. "Did the fifth dentist cave and now all of them agree that Crest is an effective cavity fighter?"

"Tit! No! I entered a contest on the radio,

"And...

"I got tickets, including a meet and greet, for...guess who?" Cheryl could hardly contain herself.

"Guess Who? Aren't they retired or in a home or something?" As much as Ted liked Cheryl's enthusiasm, he liked to poke at her too.

"What? Britney Spears, you moron! Britney! This is so freaking fabulous! I have to call Tannis!"

Britney Spears, sheesh . Ted was aghast. When was his woman going to outgrow this schoolgirl crush-y thing she had going on for that vapid little airhead? Oh well, it makes her happy.

He heard her chattering on the phone, giggling and shrieking with Tannis. Tannis wasn't as big of a fan, but opportunities like this don't come up every day. There was no way Tannis would miss out.

"Okay, that's two of the four tickets," Cheryl thought. "It wouldn't be a party without Julie and Sylvia."

Julie was as psyched about it as Tannis and jumped at the chance. Sylvia was much less enthusiastic, letting Cheryl know that she'd think about it but probably not.

Mentally, Cheryl struck Sylvia off the list. This would be about the biggest night of Cheryl's life; no wet blankets were going to be allowed. They had other fun together so it was no big loss.

That left an open spot, though. Over the next couple of days, she thought long and hard about someone suitable to accompany her, Tannis, and Sylvia. Of her friends, no one really stood out.

"Ted!"

*

"Ted - honey, sweetie, lover."

"Uh oh," Ted cringed at what was coming next. Cheryl still held onto that little-girl-with-daddy-wrapped-around-her-finger shtick, which served her well and that Ted knew was always going to cost him something.

Toying at the hairs on his chest with her freshly painted nails, Cheryl pleaded, "Baby, I really need someone else to go to the Britney show. There's no one else I want but you there. You're gonna look after me aren't you?"

"Aaaawwww Jen... You're not gonna make me give up my man card, are you? You know that just isn't my style." Ted was a metal guy, through and through. Ozzy, Maiden, Motorhead - Fuck yeah! Britney? She was those guys' bitch.

"You remember what happened last time I took you to her show, don't you?" Cheryl started hungrily stroking Ted's cock through his jeans. "Wouldn't you like me to do that to you one more time? Hmmm?"

"Oh geez, woman. Let me think about it. But no matter what, you can't tell the guys!"

Over the next three days, Cheryl implored her husband. Each time, he simply held his index finger to his lips, letting Cheryl know to keep it to herself.

Despite the fact that Ted's reluctance was much stronger than Sylvia's, Cheryl wasn't going to relent. She wondered to herself just how she could push him over the edge into "yes".

*

Friday night came and Cheryl had her plan in place. When Ted came home, she had steaks ready to come off the grill and a cold beer already pulled from the fridge for him. Cheryl kept her mouth shut about Britney; she just kept stroking his ego. Ted knew something was up, but he loved the attention.

After they were done dinner, Cheryl took Ted by the hand and led him to the easy chair, positioned square with the big screen TV in the family room.

"You get comfortable, lover. I've got something for you," Cheryl hinted as Ted plopped into the La-Z-Boy.

Cheryl turned her back to Ted and her attention to the DVD player. As the menu came up, she found a listing of titles. She selected "Play All".

Keeping her back to Ted, at the first bass thump of the song, she cocked her hips. As the song progressed she rotated her hips in time to the music, deepening the thrust of her pelvis with each turn. As Britney started singing, she bent down to glance backwards at Ted and gave him a wink. She nudged down her denim skirt just enough to see her ass crack and a gold lamé string running down and across.

"God, that woman can move." Ted sat in awe of his luscious, stripper-wife.

Turning to face him, Cheryl mauled her tits through the fabric of her top. One by one, she undid the buttons, revealing a similar gold fabric under the blouse. She turned away again, first looking over her right shoulder, then left, and shrugged off the blouse to her waist. Turning to face him again, she dropped the blouse to the floor, thrusting her barely restrained tits toward Ted.

The shimmery gold material mesmerized Ted. Cheryl was always coming up with something from that horny, creative mind of hers. This was fucking exceptional.

She continued to sway as she thrust her hand inside the open skirt and it was obvious she was pressing deeper and deeper, not just putting on a show. Thrusting her pussy into her hand, Cheryl was one with the sexy music, fucking herself in time to the bass drum. She knew the song was closing and she wanted to be ready for the next video to come on.

Pulling her wet hand from the confines of the skirt, she seductively sucked each finger to the base before easing her skirt over her hips. As the song closed, she was left standing in the lamé bikini, and she strutted directly in front of Ted, standing between his legs.

"Baby, I really want you to come with me to the show. I know what you think of her, but I promise you one thing: come with me and I'll be your bitch."

The next video was one of Britney's most explicit, almost x-rated as it was edited for the DVD; it was exactly what Cheryl wanted. She was clothed in an ornate body suit and fishnet pantyhose, rolling around on a platform as she performed for the camera.

"Watch her. See how sexy she is? She even makes me wet," Cheryl tempted Ted as she undid his pants.

Ted couldn't deny that Britney was a hottie. Having her there on the screen while his wife tempted him seemed deliciously taboo and his cock twitched at Cheryl's touch.

"Lay back and enjoy the show, stud." Cheryl yanked his pants off.

She began stroking Ted's very hard cock with a rhythm to match Britney's moves - Cheryl knew them by heart. At the chorus, she began a lick, right from his ass to the tip of his dick.

Britney was sexy, but Cheryl was cock-hungry right there; he didn't know where to look.

"Just watch. Pretend it's her," Cheryl provoked as she stroked. "I bet you'd like to fuck those titties wouldn't you? Cum shot to the stars? Hmmmm?"

"Oh yeah baby, those tits are awesome. Keep it up."

Cheryl was turned on, too and wanted a taste of the action. As the second verse continued, she stood to face the TV and pulled her skirt to her hips. Pulling aside her panties, she inched back and bent forward, planting her wet cunt on Ted's cock. As Britney faked some sexy encounter on a table, Cheryl lapdanced her husband who was now transfixed with the sexy blonde who was urging his cum out of him.

Cheryl rolled her hips, grinding her pussy and clit against her husband's hard, horny meat. She was delirious with the pleasure of playing out this fantasy. But she had to keep her wits about her; Ted couldn't cum too soon.

That song wound to a close and the next one came on. There was no choreography for Cheryl; she just took Ted's pussy-wet cock as deep in her throat as she could. God, it felt so good having him like this. And sucking his cock soaked in cunt? That brought forbidden fantasies to her mind that increased her hunger.

Ted was enthralled with the lurid display of two women: his slut wife gobbling his cock like it was the last one, and Britney prancing nearly naked on the screen. He hadn't had a threesome since before he was married and this was a damned close second.

Britney was dancing around a pole and the virtual fuck she gave it blended perfectly with the wet sucking Cheryl was delivering to him. Cheryl could feel it coming and she began using her fingernails on his swollen sac. Bucking his hips to meet her bobbing head, Cheryl backed off, leaving his slobbery wet dick in her hands.

She thrust her tits toward his cock, jacking him hard, urging him to climax.

"Come on baby. You wanna cum on Brit's tits dontcha? You made those nipples so hard, she's begging. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me!"

Something about that word always made him cum, and this was no exception. With a howl, he let streams fly over Cheryl's tits, some hitting her throat. Cheryl stroked him until the last drop oozed out of the tip of his still hard penis.

Cheryl sucked on the tip, taking that last liquid pearl. "Oops. You did it again," she purred with a smile and a wink.

*~*~*~

Ted was a little annoyed with himself, being manipulated into going to the concert.

"Whenever she pulls one of those stunts, I somehow agree to whatever she cooks up," he muttered to himself. "Oh well, it's only one night."

"Are you girls ready?" he called out.

"Five minutes!" He wasn't sure who answered but bided his time.

Giggling as they left the master bedroom, Cheryl, Tannis and Julie emerged to an appreciative Ted.

Cheryl wore tight jeans and a loose gold lame top to match that devious bikini bottom that got Ted into this mess. She finished the outfit off with some slouchy, over-the-knee suede boots.

Tannis's tall form and blonde hair were set off with a long-sleeved, pink mesh top which exaggerated the black strapless bra underneath. She finished it off with black skinny jeans and some comfortable sandals.

Julie was in a black, sequined tank top and blue jeans with just enough flair to cover her modest heels.

"Even if it means having to see Britney Spears, it's worth it to have these hotties on my arm all night," Ted thought with an appreciative leer.

The girls were ecstatic with anticipation. This was the first show on the tour and Cheryl had secured front row seats and a meet and greet.

The four of them packed into Ted and Jen's SUV and hit the road.

"You're our frickin' hero, Jen!" Tannis piped up.

"This is gonna be awesome," Julie squealed.

"Save your energy for the show, girls," was all Ted could muster.

The girls sipped from a flask of vodka while the drove to the arena. The chatter was nonstop.

It had seemed a little unusual that the meet and greet was after the show but nobody really cared. There was supposed to be some hospitality service and that would be fun. Tannis and Julie told Ted and Cheryl to make their way to their seats which were only a couple rows back from the front, giving them a close but wide view of the stage. About 15 minutes later, the two girls joined them with beers for the three of them and a coke for Ted.

Right from the beginning, the show was a spectacle that even Ted had to admit was stunning. The sets, the choreography and the outfits did not disappoint at all. Britney held the stage in the palm of her hand and the girls were eating it up. Post-breakdown-Britney was a seriously sexy creature and she let it show throughout the performance.

After a brief intermission, the show started again. Three songs in, Britney took the time to do what qualified as intimate interaction with the audience. She scanned the audience while delivering her monolog, in particular those up front, but her attention was captured when she noticed Tannis. Nothing broke the presentation but there was no mistaking that Britney's focus was solely on Tannis for that moment. Britney and Tannis locked eyes briefly before the star continued addressing the whole audience again. Ted and the three girls would find out later that Britney knew the seats for her meet and greet guests and she was checking them out.

The show concluded with the expected theatrics and explosions, leaving most of the audience wanting more. The show was done though, and the house lights came up. The foursome was greeted by a security person who told them they would be escorted to the meet and greet. They pulled themselves together and followed through the concourse, a whole new level of excitement building. They were going to actually meet Britney Spears!

They were taken to a hospitality suite and told to feel free to avail themselves of beverages and food that were laid out. Britney hadn't shown up yet so they decided to enjoy the buffet and a beverage. After about 15 minutes, an attendant entered to announce Ms. Spears' arrival in 5 minutes. That gave Cheryl and her crew the opportunity to finish their appetizers and straighten up a bit. The girls checked each others' teeth for errant food bits and each popped a mint. They were going to make as good of an impression as possible.

They weren't prepared for what was to come. Preceded by a small entourage, Britney came in looking better than at the beginning of the show. She was wearing lightly flared leather pants above her high-heeled mules and a loose scooped top open to her mid-tummy, revealing incredible cleavage. Cheryl caught herself gasp. This was a dream come true! She didn't know if it was a fact but it seemed that Britney had made a special effort for them. What she didn't know was that Britney had taken some extra time, but it wasn't specifically for all of them.

They were presented to Britney and made brief introductions. Cheryl was the contest winner so she went first. As her husband, Ted was next. Curiously, Britney moved past Tannis to Julie, then returned to the tall blonde. It seemed that the star was lingering over her introduction to Tannis, while scanning her from head to toe. Cheryl was jealous of the attention but also aroused at this forward display.

After encouraging Cheryl's crew to resume enjoying the hospitality, they continued to chat. The girls were barely restrained in their enthusiasm for Britney, but again they all were surprised at the amount of attention that Tannis was getting. It went way beyond just idle chit-chat too; Britney was obviously seeking out opportunities to touch Tannis's arm or graze her hair. To be fair, they also noticed that she was appraising - was that leering? - each of them, but Tannis was definitely the focus.

After about fifteen minutes, Britney made a suggestion that surprised everyone, including her own attendants. "You know this is the first show on the tour, right? We've had dress rehearsals in town. How would you like to come get a glimpse behind the scenes?"

Even Ted's jaw dropped. It certainly wasn't Lemmy, but how could they refuse that kind of offer? They readily agreed and Britney told one of the staff to get a limo ready.

In a limo! With Britney Spears? Cheryl didn't know what to do with herself. Well, that wasn't entirely true. She did know what to do with herself, but that wouldn't have been appropriate at the moment.

Under tight security, they proceeded to the exit where the car was waiting. An attendant opened the door and Britney urged Tannis onto the bench seat, then took Cheryl's hand and pulled her in, sandwiching herself between her two fans. Ted and Julie were last, and they took the seats opposite the bench.

Britney did pay attention to the contest winner, Cheryl, but it was clear she had something on her mind with Tannis. The touching was non-stop: shoulder, thigh, hair. Then it was revealed.

"You look so much like me. You're very beautiful, Tannis," Britney whispered loudly in her ear. Cheryl swore that she saw Britney's tongue graze her friend's ear.

As much as Cheryl was jealous - she was the fan after all! - seeing what seemed to be the seduction of her sexy blonde friend by her idol was very arousing. Britney was all over Tannis and it was obvious that Cheryl's blonde friend was melting at the attention. Cheryl knew her cues and Tannis was getting hornier by the minute.

They arrived at the warehouse and members of Britney's entourage opened the large doors. Britney instructed her staff to all wait outside, except for one security person. She showed them around the props: a large, human sized picture frame, a cage, and ramps. They were all the same things that Britney used at the show that night.

She told some stories about how ideas for the concert were conceived and how those ideas fit with the songs. After a few minutes of this, she called the four together. The security person conspicuously hung back, ever watchful but oblivious to what was expected to happen.

It seemed that Britney wasn't about to waste any time. She approached Ted, running her fingers through his hair and over his chest. "Let me be straight up. I've always wanted to fuck my dancers but my lawyers have advised against it." Bending over to Ted's ear she spoke loudly enough for all of them to hear. "How would you like to be my dancers tonight?"

Cheryl's pussy gushed as she gasped. Before anyone else could speak, or even she could think, she blurted, "YES!"

They all looked in shock at her. "Seriously, guys. This is once in a lifetime! Ted, whatever happens here, it's all good. Cheryl, Julie," she sauntered over to her two friends and, with a caress to each, implored, "This would mean so much to me."

For the first time ever, Cheryl kissed both of her friends squarely on the lips. She was surprised at how receptive they were.

Tannis was the first to reply. "She's already got me so horny. How could I say no?"

Julie quickly followed. "I've always wanted to see you two naked. Yes!"

"Naked isn't what I had in mind," Britney reminded them. "You will be my dancers, dressed for a show. Now, a couple of things. I have an iron clad alibi for where I am tonight. Don't even think about publicizing this. I will make things very difficult for you if you do. Next, please give your phones and cameras and whatever you might have to my security here. Finally, go get dressed. The sluttier, the better. Tannis, I have something in mind for you."

They all went off to the wardrobe area and sifted through the various pieces.

Cheryl picked out a belted and strapped sequined black body suit that she had seen on Britney before. Brit had worn it with fishnet tights, but Cheryl though better of it and picked out some thigh highs instead. All the heels were for dancers so they were sturdy enough for her to feel comfortable.

She helped Ted pick out some black chaps and a tank top. Britney stopped them short at underwear. "I wanna see that cock swinging."

Julie's outfit was similar to Ted's: a one piece cat-suit with cutouts. Britney allowed her some panties underneath.

Britney's selection for Tannis was quick. She pulled out a sheer white stretch crop top, a blue-plaid ultra-mini skirt, white knee socks and black pumps.

They all took a change room and when they came out to gather, they were in awe of each other. The biggest shock came when Britney exited her room: she was dressed identically to Tannis. Strutting out, she circled Cheryl's crew with an appreciative leer.

Walking to Ted, she grasped his cock which a high as teetering on the edge of erection. It twitched at her touch. "That'll do nicely."

Julie looked stunning and sleek in the catsuit. Britney grabbed her ass and licked her ear. "None of my dancers has looked this good in that outfit."

She walked to Cheryl and grasped her cheeks in her hand and kissed her mouth."I am very glad you won. And especially glad you brought this one," she said as she walked to Tannis.

Running her hand up Tannis's firm tummy, she landed on the perfect globes in the see-through material. "Look at us. We're like twins." Then, she planted her mouth on Tannis's, thrusting her tongue inside while casting a look at Cheryl.

That look spoke volumes to Cheryl: "I want her more than you."

Britney was grinding against Tannis's tall form, her hands roaming and groping freely. Tannis seemed tentative but completely receptive to the advances. Parting her legs, Tannis let one of Britney's thighs in between to press against her pussy.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers
12