Cheryl and Her New Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheryl makes Sunday Afternoon at the porn Theater fun.
3.9k words
4.35
101.5k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers

Cheryl and New Friends -- Part III First trip to the Adult Theater

This is a work of fiction; it involves interracial sex, and other sexual acts. This is a fantasy world, so there are no STD's, nor are there negative consequences of any of the relationships, condoms may or may not be used, it is meant purely for entertainment, it is fiction. This is the third episode of Cheryl's continuing sexual adventures, there will be more, but not sure of how many at this point, so stay tuned. This episode involves multiple male partners and one female, oral sex, exhibitionism, and some humiliation, so be warned. Copyright of the author, no reprints, etc.

Sunday afternoon arrived. I sat in the dining area of our town home nibbling at a sandwich, waiting for my wife, Cheryl to come down from our room after showering and dressing in one of her slut outfits, ready to go out for some hot fun.

"So, where are you taking your slut wife today, pervert?" She asked as she now stood next to me in a black cotton mini skirt, black hose, loose, wrap style, pale blue blouse, and four-inch heels.

"Mmm, I thought we might have a little fun at the theater this afternoon." I replied, running my hand up her leg, first on her outer thigh, then between her legs. She automatically opened her legs giving me easy access to her bare pussy.

"I am not going to a theater dressed like this! I'll get arrested, or tossed out!" She chimed in, with a slight moan at the end of her statement as I ran my fingers through her cunt lips.

"Oh, I think your slutty attire will be quite acceptable at the porn theater, they will love this outfit, and you, I am positive." I answered, my middle finger diddling her clit, making her shudder just a bit.

"Mmm, that feels good." She replied, groaning, and then I quit toying with her clit.

"So, my hot cunt, wife, let's get your ass over to the porn theater and see if you are able to entertain the men as well there as you do here and in a motel room." I rose and she turned to walk to the garage. I played with her ass as we walked out to the car. We were able to get in the car with out the neighbors seeing her slutty outfit, sort of a plus.

"I presume you have been here before." Cheryl commented as we pulled into the parking lot of the adult theater on the west side of town.

"Several times. I have seen numerous hot sluts here with their husbands or boyfriends, doing plenty of sucking and fucking in the theater. Great entertainment for the male who needs some hot sex with a slut for cock, like you." I patted her thigh as we parked. I got out of the car and went around to open her door. Cheryl stepped from the car providing me with a great view of her thighs and neatly trimmed pussy.

"So, how many men will be in the theater?" Cheryl asked as we walked around to the entrance.

"Oh, anywhere from ten to twenty men. There'll be white black, Hispanic, all sizes, and more than willing to have lots of fun with a hot slut like you." I commented as we walked through the entrance doors. We stepped to the counter where I placed a twenty on the counter.

"Keep the change. We like plenty of company, even in the balcony." I commented as we turned and headed to the theater entrance, my hand resting on Cheryl's shapely ass.

"I need to go to the ladies room first." Cheryl said. I stopped, and turned her towards the hallway leading to the restrooms.

At that point, the man waiting to purchase his ticket turned and headed to the hallway to the restrooms too. I took that opportunity to hold Cheryl back for just a moment, then let her follow behind him, while I stayed in the foyer.

I waited near the stairs watching for her return. The man came around the corner from the restroom first.

"Your wife, friend?" he asked as he slowly approached me.

"Yes. What do you think of her?" I replied.

"Man, she is hot. You going in to party a bit?" he asked as I saw Cheryl ascending the short set of stairs from the restroom area.

"Hopefully, this is her first time here, but not mine." I answered as Cheryl stood next to me the blouse showing plenty of her cleavage. My wife is not one of those women we all dream of having on our arm. She is just 5'4", average build, a nice set of b cup tits, shapely legs, and ass. She is nice looking, but not a stunning beauty, but very pleasant and a great fuck.

The man moved off without saying any more to me, or to my wife. I knew he was headed into the theater to advise the men waiting that there was a new whore coming into the theater.

"He sure rushed off. Did I scare him?" Cheryl asked as we turned, and slowly walked past the concession stand.

"Naw. He is just heading inside to let the guys know that a hot slut is here, and on her way in." I replied as we made the corner and headed through the doors to the theater auditorium.

Inside eight or ten males stood on either side of the stairs of the base of the balcony. As we walked past the men and began to ascend the stairs, I reached down and pulled the hem of her skirt up, exposing her ass to the males who intently watched us. I smiled as we walked up the stairs, her ass bare, and the horny males watching.

I stopped about halfway up the balcony, and led my wife into the seats to the left of the aisle. I wanted her to the outside, showing that she was ready to play.

Two males now sat in front of us, and two in the row behind. All four watched Cheryl intently, looking for the nod, or smile to suggest an opportunity, for me to allow them to play with my wife.

Cheryl turned and whispered to me. "That woman over there is more than willing to give them a blow job, why don't they go over to her?"

"You are fresh meat, new face, new pussy, and they are always intrigued with a fresh cunt." I replied, whispering in her ear. "If you want to show them a little bit of a show, why don't you spread your legs just a bit more."

I waited patiently, wondering if my formerly prudish wife might give the two males a little thigh show. Surprisingly she did. She spread her thighs just a few inches more, and I could tell she had made eye contact with the men. Both men leaned in a bit closer, but Cheryl made no real effort to acknowledge them, she looked at either the fuck film, or me. I played with her right breast and fondled her left leg while the men watched us.

"Open your legs a bit more, honey, let the guys see the tops of your hose." I whispered, watching the two males, and Cheryl, my eyes roving back and forth. One of the men started to put his hand on her knee, I shook my head no, and he slowly moved his hand back.

One could easily see my wife's tits through the semi-transparent v necked blouse, and the faint outline of her hose as we all continued our little charade. One of the men was obviously stroking his cock, though slowly, as we all continued the little game of a bit more exhibitionism.

"Pull your skirt up to the top of your hose, sweety; let the guys see your sexy legs." I encouraged Cheryl as we sat watching the movie, and the males watching Cheryl.

"Now undo your blouse and show them your tits." And, without faltering, my horny wife reached up and slowly, and sensually, undid two more buttons, opening her blouse to her waist and exposing her tits for the men to gawk at.

"Play with my cock now, honey." I directed as she sat staring at the men, rather than the porn flick, who now surrounded us, all slowly stroking their cocks as the watched her stroke my hard dick.

"Would you like to sit on my cock now and get fucked while the men watch you getting a hard cock in your hot, wet cunt?" I moved to pull her up and over on top of my hard cock, she resisted at first but a couple of the men gave her some encouragement by smiling, and stroked their cocks more intensely. Slowly she moved over and straddled my legs, her legs spread wide, her pussy open to their view as my cock easily slid into her wet cunt. I was amazed at not only how willing she was to be on display like this, but she was obviously enjoying the view of six or so cocks being stroked around her.

"Don't you want to suck on one of the cocks, honey?" Cheryl shook her head no; she was deep into having me fuck her while she bounced up and down on my lap. "Then let the guys jerk off on your tits, I want to see your tits covered in cum.!"

As she continued to bounce up and down on my cock, groaning with pleasure as she did, she leaned forward getting closer to the strangers cock as he madly stroked his dick. Suddenly he exploded on her tits, he moved his cock back and forth as he shot stream after stream of cum on my wife's tits. He moved away and was quickly replaced by another male, stroking his 8-inch tool right at her tits.

Five minutes later, I shot my load deep in her cunt, groaning with pleasure as she matched my climax also. But she did not move. She sat on my deflating cock, leaning forward and still permitting the men to shoot their cum on her tits. Eight different men shot their loads on my wife's tits, covering them in sticky goo, and making her nipples glisten in the mess.

"Time to go honey." I said as she slipped over into her seat, panting heavily.

"Okay, but I need to go down to the ladies room and clean up a bit." Cheryl said as we stood to leave the theater, walking down the stairs. As we descended the stairs, I reached down and pulled the back of her dress up so her ass was exposed.

"Nope, no clean up. Just button up a bit and let the cum stains show, semen looks good on you." I added as we turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs and headed to the rear door of the theater.

Our second trip to the Theater in three days.

"Put on the short min skirt, hose and spiked high heels. And, I think the sheer, white blouse with the red shelf bra would be perfect for the theater tonight." I commented as Cheryl stepped from the shower, toweling off. I planned on taking my wife Cheryl, back to the porn theater for second evening of porn theater sex with a bunch of horny males.

"That is fine with me, no panties though?" She asked as I finished pulling on a pair of slacks and polo shirt.

"Don't think you'll need panties, I am sure they will just get in the way." I chuckled.

"That was so hot last Sunday, you fucking me while those men watched and jacked off on my tits. I was embarrassed, but so very horny when you made me just button the dress, leaving the cum on me as we left the theater." Cheryl replied as she slipped her elastic topped hose on, then her dark skirt, and finally her spike heels.

"Yes, that was so fucking hot. I really loved it when you gave me a blowjob on the way home in the car, and swallowed my cum. You smelled so of cum, that was really hot and nasty, hope you get as lewd and obscene tonight." I commented as she finished getting her blouse on.

"I just may surprise you, since you are a fucking pervert." Cheryl giggled as we headed to the front door.

When we entered the auditorium there was a small group of males at the bottom of the stairs to the balcony, obviously watching the couples who went to the balcony. As Cheryl and I ascended the stairs I lifted the back of her skirt so I showed her bare ass to the men watching.

This time I entered the row of seats first, and sat towards the middle of the row. When we were seated, I placed my left hand on her right thigh and began to massage the supple flesh of her leg, enjoying the feel of the nylon on her leg. Several males strolled past us glancing in our direction, then at the other couples in the balcony. One couple already had several males around them, and she had her head in her partners lap, bouncing up and down on his cock.

"You should do that Cheryl, suck my cock while the guys watch you giving me a blowjob." I said squeezing her leg firmly as I spoke.

"Do you really want me too? I mean give you a blowjob, rather than fucking you like last Sunday?" She replied as I removed my hand from her leg and raised my ass off the seat a couple of inches, and slid my pants down to my ankles. I did not reply, nor did she dispute my request. As I slid forward, she lowered her head to my crotch and took my growing cock in her hand, then licked the tip of my cock with her tongue. I slid my hand down her side, and tugged her skirt up baring her ass for those who strolled down the aisle. I helped guide her head and her rhythm with my right hand on the back of her head, forcing more and more of my cock down her throat. She played with my balls as she sucked my cock for about five minutes, at that point I pushed her head down a bit further, and held her head steady as I shot my copious load down her open throat.

"Damn, Ford, you sure came enough!" She said as she sat up, now taking notice of the six males who had gathered around us for her little performance. A dribble of cum dropped from her chin to her left breast, glistening in the light of the film.

"With a hot mouth like yours, honey, what stud wouldn't love shooting a big load of cum in that hot mouth of yours?" I replied loud enough for the men around us to hear, and pulled my pants back up at the same time.

"Ford!?," Cheryl commented in a voice that indicated she was a bit embarrassed about my comment, and being loud enough for the strange males to hear, but somehow enjoying the perversity of what I had said out loud.

"Oh, hell, Cheryl, these guys have seen plenty of women give head here in the theater." I replied. "Say, I think you should open your blouse and really show these guys your hot tits, maybe get them covered in cum again."

I slid my hand across her thigh, and tugged a bit, signifying I wanted her to spread her legs so the men could see her creamy thighs above the hose tops, and her pussy. Cheryl made no comment, but willingly obeyed my direction by spreading her legs, and even sliding forward a bit, and opening her blouse, letting the blouse fall open, baring her tits for the men to ogle.

Several of the men ooed and aghed, and commented what nice tits she had, and how sexy she looked with her legs spread. They also remarked how hot her legs looked in the hose, and how sexy her pussy was. I continued massaging her thigh as the men watched us.

"Why don't you finger fuck yourself for the men. Give them a hot show." I suggested as I pulled her legs a bit further apart. She hesitated for a moment, then slowly slid her right hand between her legs and began fingering her clit. She only lasted about five minutes before she shuddered in her own climax as the men stared in rapt attention.

After she climaxed, I took my hand from her thigh and stood up. Cheryl started to follow me but I hesitated.

"No, sit still; I'll go get us a couple of sodas. And you need to play with your tits and pussy more, let the guys see how much of a horny slut you are. Give them a hot, nasty, fucking show, honey." I said as I stepped past her. Her mouth was slightly open, probably not really believing I was going to let her sit there alone with eight or ten horny males, nearly naked, and playing with herself.

I took and intentionally long time in getting the sodas, and going to the rest room. I stopped just below the top of the stairs, and looked to where my wife and her male friends sat. I walked to the top of the stairs and to the row of seats directly across the aisle from where my wife sat putting on her lewd performance. The men had not really moved in extremely close, but there were two males seated a couple of seats away on either side of her. I heard the men make several sexual and ribald comments, but could not quite make out the words, but it did not matter.

"Stand up here, stud, I want you to come on my tits." I heard Cheryl say, and the young male to her right stood, moved directly in front of her and began stroking his cock, which he aimed at her tits. It took but a few moments, and he shot a huge load on her tits, creaming both of them with heavy streams. He put a beautiful glaze of cum on both tits, and covering her nipples in cum.

"Fuck, that is hot, slut. Would you sit on my cock, let me fuck you?" I was a bit amazed at his boldness, but I was equally amazed that my wife, got up from her seat, moved over to her left and closer to me, straddled his legs, and lowered her pussy onto his eight inch hard cock. At that point, another male, this one a muscular black male with a good ten-inch cock moved to a point in front of my wife as she eagerly bounced up and down on her first strange fucker, and shoved his cock towards her mouth. Cheryl excitedly took the cock in her open lips, taking the head and a couple of inches of cock in her mouth, now working at striking a smooth rhythm with the two men. The black male stroked his cock with one hand, held my wife's head with the other and let out a string of vile and lewd comments about her being a white slut, and black cock whore, which seemed to excite Cheryl even more. She reached out with her right hand and cupped his black balls; then with her left hand playing with the balls of the man who was fucking her.

The black male suddenly held steady, made a deep groan, and obviously shot his load down Cheryl's throat. The male fucking her now shuddered, and dumped his load into the condom he wore. As Cheryl moved off of him, he pulled the condom off his deflating cock and handed it to her, I was not sure of the reason, but she took it. She then slid to her right, and slowly lowered herself onto another pole, as she faced the gangbang movie on the screen. She fervently bounced up and down on the new cock making her tits bounce and ripple on her chest with the rhythm. The cum on her tits now drying into a sugar coating like glaze.

Cheryl groaned loudly as she climaxed, then the male fucking her held her tight to his lap as he also climaxed. As she rose from him, she slipped the come filled condom from his cock, holding it in her right hand. She reached down, and dropped the two used condoms into her purse. As she was bent to her right another black male slid into the seat, his ten-inch cock as hard as steel. My wife must have realized his presence because she reached down, placed her hands on his knees, bracing herself, and began lowering herself onto the largest cock she fucked that evening.

"Oh, fuck! Slow, sweety, that cock is fuckin' huge!" Cheryl groaned as she eased down a couple of inches then rose up, then back down, taking a couple of more inches up her cunt. You could tell she was deliriously happy over the size of his cock.

Over the next hour Cheryl moved from one seat to the next, always lowering herself onto a fresh, hard cock, and then taking another cock in her mouth. The tally was finally six males screwed her pussy, and she sucked six more, quite an evening for a new slut.

I now moved next to her, glancing at her cum covered tits, and the semen dripping from her chin to her chest. She sat with her legs splayed wide, as she was probably a little sore from the fucking.

"Well, you had always wanted me to fuck and suck other men while you watched me being a fuckin' whore, guess you have you wish now. Did you enjoy watching me suck that big, black cock, and then fuck another huge black dick?" She said as she took another sip of her soda.

"You have six used condoms in you hand there, slut. What do you propose to do with them?" I asked as I took in the scene of my now very slutty wife.

"Not sure. They still have lots of cum in them." Cheryl quipped. "Lots of cum for a horny fuckin' cunt like me."

"What nasty and perverted thing could you do with them, you fuckin' slut?" I asked.

"Would you like for me to dump them in my mouth, and on my face and tits?" She asked in a very sultry voice. She also had this lewd and perverted look on her face.

"That sounds like what a really hot fuckin' cunt like you, would do with cum." I replied.

Cheryl closed her blouse and we headed down the stairs, it was then I noticed her skirt was up around her waist, daringly exposing her pussy and ass for all to see. She was quite proud to show off, and I enjoyed watching her as she strutted out of the theater to the car, apparently more than willing to be a real exhibitionistic slut.

fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers
12