Cheryl Gets A Needed Vacation

Story Info
She takes an erotic getaway.
1.7k words
4.1
72.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers

Cheryl reclined her seat on the airliner and closed her eyes. She was finally going to enjoy the relaxing vacation she had planned for months. The round trip ticket from Indianapolis to Pensacola, which included three full days of sun and fun, was, in Cheryl’s mind, money well spent. For the past few months it seemed like her husband Brad, together with their three children, was demanding so much of her time she felt like screaming. She needed a break.

It was after the plane reached cruising altitude that she really took a good look at the man sitting next to her. He was dressed in light khaki pants and a navy blue golf shirt. He had dark brown hair(with flecks of gray), blue eyes, and a cute dimple in the center of his chin. He was middle-aged, but hey, so was she at 38, so what did it matter? He was thumbing through a Writers Digest magazine, and when he sensed her watching him, he looked up and smiled. Cheryl returned his smile.

She saw the gold band on his left ring finger and had a naughty thought. “I’m going to find a way to seduce this guy.”

The plane landed and taxied to the terminal. While other passengers were busy securing their overhead luggage, Cheryl abruptly asked the man if he would like to share a drink with her in the airport lounge after departing the plane.

He looked at her. “Sure, why not,” he said. He pulled a small package down from the overhead compartment. Cheryl had taken the first step in her plan.

Because there were so many things demanding her time at home, like housework, cooking, scheduling, and shuttling children to various events, it left her and Brad little private time. Not only that, but by the end of the day she was often so exhausted, she didn’t feel like being sexy; it was just too much work. But all that was about to change, because, for the next three days she was going to have plenty of time to relax and do as she pleased. Now she was going to do what she wanted to do.

Cheryl had worked hard to keep herself in good physical condition, despite the ravages childbirth can inflict on a woman’s figure. She was tall, with shoulder length golden hair, nice full breasts, and as Brad often said, “A nice firm ass.” Her bright green eyes could send her children fleeing the room when she was angry, or driving Brad wild when filled with lust.

The sun felt warm and soothing against her skin as they stepped from the plane. Even though it was a chilly 46 degrees when she left Indianapolis, her decision to wear a lime green sun dress on the flight was a great idea now, considering it was 76 degrees in Pensacola.

Cheryl now began planning the second stage of her seduction. The man from the plane was walking beside her, and she made a noticeable effort to move closer to him as they walked. She smiled to herself when he made no attempt to move away.

“Are you staying here in Pensacola long?” she asked.

“Three days,” he said. Cheryl could tell he was watching her more closely now. She wondered what he must be thinking as they approached the lounge together. Was he thinking about his wife, or was this some kind of mystical fantasy for him? Was she thinking about Brad, or enjoying herself in her own fantasy?

He chose a booth situated as far away from other patrons as possible. Sitting across from each other, he smiled, “You have the most striking green eyes I think I have ever seen.”

“Thank you,” she said, letting her eyes maintain contact with his.

“You’re staying here at a hotel?” he asked, letting his eyes briefly travel over her breasts.

“Yes, I’m staying at the Bayview Hotel, on the ocean side.”

His smile broadened.

They chatted briefly and ordered a second drink. After the second drink their conversation took on a much bolder tone. Anyone passing by who took notice could see this man and woman were openly flirting, he by complimenting Cheryl on her beauty, wit, and charm, and Cheryl by flattering him with her interest in his work as a writer.

Soon after they finished their drinks, Cheryl called a taxi to take her to the hotel.

“May I escort you to the hotel?” the man asked, obviously testing the water.

The look in Cheryl’s eyes answered his question. “I would like that very much. We could even share a night cap if you would like to.” Cheryl thought a moment about how bold her question was, and loved it.

On the way to the hotel they talked about many things they shared in common, such as their love for good poetry, traveling, and dancing to old fashioned big band music.

They walked hand in hand into the hotel as the taxi pulled away. When Cheryl had checked in, they took the elevator to the tenth floor. The room had a spectacular view overlooking the beach and surf. The sun, slipping below the horizon, sent out deep scarlet rays across the water. The bell hop left and Cheryl opened the curtains and stepped on the balcony. The late afternoon breeze was warm against her skin.

The man stepped onto the balcony and put his arms around her waist.

“It’s beautiful,” he said. He leaned down and gently kissed the back of her neck.

“Yes, it’s so nice” Cheryl sighed, as her mind drifted back to a time when she wasn’t so encumbered with the worries and responsibilities, that at home, had become a daily way of life. It’s like I’ve found or rediscovered a part of me that disappeared a long time ago, she thought.

With this, she turned and kissed him, lightly at first, then more forcefully as he pulled her close. The kisses grew longer and more intense. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the king size bed. They were facing each other, side by side.

They looked at each other intensely for a few moments, and then he reached to slide the sun dress over her head. Now clad only in her bra and panties, he said, “You are more beautiful this moment than any woman I have ever seen.”

“Kiss me again,” she said.

He rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply. Cheryl’s hair was splayed across the pillow, her green eyes shining. She helped him slip his shirt over his head, his broad shoulders increasing her arousal. He licked her neck and ears. He unhooked her bra and let it slip to the side, revealing her swollen nipples. Moving from one to the other, he kissed and sucked gently. Cheryl arched her back to give him better access; the feeling was exquisite.

He stood and began unbuckling his belt. She watched in eager anticipation. Cheryl licked her top lip and reached to help him unfasten it. She could tell what effect she was having on him by the rigid protrusion in his underwear.

“I want you,” he moaned, and crawled back onto the bed. Now she felt his hardness against her. He caressed her entire body, beginning with her hair. He was driving her crazy. She rolled from side to side loving the feeling of being totally desired. She wanted him to. She let her hand gently rub against his cock; he jerked from the pleasurable sensation.

He began to kiss her breasts again, slowly working his way down her chest to her stomach, leaving a trail of feathery sensations. By the time he reached her panties she was soaking wet. He could smell her arousal. He kissed lightly against the fabric. He let his tongue slowly lick up and down the damp material. Cheryl drew her legs up and apart, allowing him to slide the crotch of her panties to the side and lick her swollen lips. Within two minutes she felt her first orgasm approaching. She moved her hips in rhythm with the movement of his tongue. It was warm, it was wet, it was heavenly.

She held his head and shuddered as the first orgasm overtook her. “Yes . . . yes . . . oh . . . oh . . .” Her breathing was coming in short gasps now. It took a minute before the aftershock of her orgasm began to wane.

She pulled her wet panties off, and pushed him gently and playfully to his back. She returned the pleasure he had given her by first kissing his lips, then his chest, and finally reaching his erection. She sat up and helped him remove his shorts. He was so big and so hard. She took him in her hand and licked the tip of his cock, then ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft. He raised his head, looked at her, and let out a low groan of pleasure. Then she began sucking him, slowly at first, and then increasing both the pressure and the tempo. She could tell by the sounds he was making that he was getting close to cumming.

“I want you inside of me now, please” Cheryl moaned.

He was more than ready. Directly above her, he let her guide him to her slippery warmth. He filled her completely. Cheryl wrapped her legs around his and matched his movement. His hands were holding gently to her head while caressing her hair. As their tempo increased, and they were both approaching orgasm together, he put his hands under her ass and drove himself into her with fast and furious strokes.

“You . . . are . . . so . . . HOT!” he cried, as he felt himself ready to explode.

“Fuck me . . . fuck me hard . . . yes, like that,” she panted into his ear.

Cheryl felt him tense, and then felt the warm cum shooting from his cock deep into her pussy. She wrapped her legs tightly around his back and joined him with her own orgasm.

The lay nearly breathless in each other’s arms for several minutes enjoying the afterglow, and then Cheryl said, “I want three more nights of this.”

“I do to,” he responded.

And then she playfully put her arm around his neck and said, “Should we call and check on the kids?”

“Are you kidding?” he laughed. “Let’s take a shower together and go for seafood.”

“I love you so much, Brad.”

“I love you to, Cheryl.”

Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers