Cheryl In Chains Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

The others in the room applauded but sensed this entertainment was at an end and as such were keen to get back to their own individual exploits before everything broke up for the night. By the time Cheryl was ready to re join at Jessie's feet there was a queue to use the toilet and she thought absently of the disgusting treatment her former Mistress Lily Allen would be undergoing that night too.

*

With Pixie, Lily and Cheryl each deposited to their own personal cell in Kate's Castle Jessie sought out the Royal to inform her that her slaves were safely returned.

By the time Jessie made it to her room it was after midnight and she was exhausted, it had been a long day.Her exhaustion disappeared however, when upon turning on her room light she found her two fellow Queens in her large bed. Sisters Kate and Pippa Middleton were snuggled up and grinning up at the raven haired Domme.

"We've been waiting for you Jessie."

"Yes, we want to experience all those things you do with the others, for one night we want to submit to you."

"Oh yes, but this must never go beyond these walls Jessie, our dual submission is for you and this night only, what do you say?"

Jessie could hardly believe her ears. This was it. If she could dominate these two Royal bitches then she would be in perfect position to take over the entire Court and rule the British D Club. Before that though her twisted mind raced with visions of what she could do with Kate and Pippa that night. She would have the two sisters in a sixty nine and make them eat each other out while she lashed them with her belt. She would make both bitches bow before her and kiss her feet and her ass. Kate especially would be put to work eating Jessie's arsehole out. Jessie also had a hankering for making them fight each other, properly, to see who was the toughest. Oh there were so many things she would do..

With her mind tumbling with possibilities Jessie J stepped into her room and closed the door. The next thing a rag was placed on her nose and mouth from behind and with a strong smell of ammonia Jessie tried to prise the rag off but before she could her eyes rolled up and she collapsed to the floor.

*

Jessie woke when a jug of cold water was poured over her head. Immediately she struggled but found to her horror that her arms and legs had been tied with white rope to each corner of her bed. The knots were tight and secure and the more she struggled the tighter they got. Her mind swam for a moment and then she remembered her last thoughts before passing out. What was going on? Where was Kate and Pippa?

"Hello bitch, about time you were awake."

The voice was smug and smarmy and Jessie knew straight away it was Prince Harry. Desperately she turned her head to try to see him, then wished she hadn't because not only was the ginger Prince sporting a rock hard erection but in his hand he held a baseball bat that appeared to have been coated in sandpaper.

"Bad news, Kate has kicked you out of the Court, as such you're mine now..."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12