Cheryl Takes It All Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers

During desert Cheryl asked if I knew of a strip club in the area. I replied that I did and why did she ask? Cheryl answered "I want to go to one. I want to see how the girls act. Will you take me?" We left the restaurant and headed for a strip club that I have been to, that is almost like a neighborhood bar. Every one there is friendly, the girls like to sit and talk to the patrons when they are not dancing, and I have never seen any trouble there. It was just after 8 o'clock when we walked in so the place was kind of quiet. We were able to find a table in a dark corner where we could see the stage but not attract attention. Security at the door was concerned about Cheryl's age, but finally accepted her driver's license as proof that she was 21 and allowed us in.

We ordered drinks and watched the girls dancing. Cheryl looked intently at the dancers faces, looking for signs of emotion, and also checked out there bodies. The first three girls were all O.K., but nothing exceptional. They danced to 3 songs: The first one in their full costume, the second one topless and the third song completely nude. All three of the girls had completely shaved pubic hair, 4 inch high heels, and long, mid back length hair, and were at least 5'8" tall. 2 of them had surgically enhanced tits. None were as pretty, or as sexy, as Cheryl.

The fourth girl was quite a bit different. Her name was Alyssa; she was maybe 5'5", very pretty, dark complexion, dark hair, shoulder length, and natural tits that were probably a C cup. She also had all of the dance moves. Sex flowed from all of her great body. Men were cheering and throwing money at her before she had her top off. I glanced at Cheryl and saw that she was entranced by this gorgeous creature. I gave her a $10.00 bill and told her to take it up to the edge of the stage and hold it up to the dancer. She did as I suggested and Alyssa moved to the edge of the stage to accept the bill. She motioned for Cheryl to slip it under a garter she was wearing around her thigh. Cheryl tentatively touched her leg to pull the garter out enough to slip the bill under it. Alyssa gave her a huge smile then danced away.

When Cheryl returned to the table I asked if she liked Alyssa. She replied hoarsely, "I want her." I said I thought she night come over to our table when she finished dancing.

Shortly after Alyssa finished her third song she arrived at our table. She kissed Cheryl on the cheek and thanked her for the tip as she sat down with her back to the stage. She looked even better up close. Her nipples stood out from her heavy breasts, poking thru the thin fabric of her cover costume, and her legs were outstanding. She asked if we would buy her a drink. I waved down our waitress and Alyssa ordered. Alyssa said she is a native of Columbus, Ohio, between jobs in the computer field, stripping to pay the bills until she lands another full time day job. She said the money is really good, she loves the men staring at her, but the hours suck, as does the lifestyle of most dancers. I asked her what a lap dance cost and she asked if it was for me or Cheryl. I answered, for Cheryl, but I get to watch. Alyssa said $50.00. Cheryl and I said "where do we go," simultaneously.

Once we were in the lap dance area Alyssa had Cheryl sit in the big chair and started the music. She immediately took off all of her clothing and began a very sexy dance in front of Cheryl. Alyssa was slowly gyrating her hips to the music while leaning over Cheryl with her tits swaying back and forth. I was rock hard at the raw sensuality of her dance and I could tell that Cheryl was excited as well. Alyssa bumped her tits against Cheryl's face a couple of times then reached down and pulled Cheryl's flimsy top up high enough so that she could see Cheryl's tits. Cheryl was slouched down in the big overstuffed chair so that she was almost lying. Alyssa pushed her magnificent melons up against Cheryl's bare chest and began slowly sliding their tits together. Alyssa had a good tan over all of her body, so her tits contrasted with Cheryl's milk white ones. Cheryl was completely surprised but also very excited. Alyssa moved her pussy over Cheryl's thigh and was dry humping Cheryl's leg. From my vantage point I got a good look ay Alyssa pussy and ass. She has a great body. I thought to myself that I need to fuck her tonight. I am not sure but I believe that Alyssa started her orgasm when she was working on Cheryl's leg. Cheryl lost control when Alyssa pushed her knee between Cheryl's legs and started rocking back and forth against her pubic bone. Both girls were lost in a world of bliss, cumming uncontrollably, and complete unaware that I existed. I had to work hard to maintain control so that I didn't cum too. Two beautiful, very sexy girls getting off together almost put me over the edge.

When the music quit it was time to go back to our table. Cheryl reluctantly pulled her top back into place while Alyssa put on her costume. Alyssa came back to our table with us and sat and chatted. Cheryl asked her how she got into the erotic dancing business. Alyssa explained that she saw an ad in the underground newspaper about amateur night at another club. She wasn't working and needed the money so she went and danced. The manager of that club told her to come over here because they were short dancers and she could make some good money here. She had only been dancing for 6 weeks and was making more money than she did with a college degree in the computer field. Alyssa then looked hard at Cheryl and asked why she wanted to know. Cheryl replied I might want to dance sometime. Alyssa's face lit up in a big smile as she asked Cheryl if she would like to try it tonight. It was Cheryl's turn to have a big smile. "Can I?" Alyssa said let me ask the boss. Just then Alyssa was called to take the main stage again so she left.

Cheryl moved over next to me and whispered softly, "can we take her back to the hotel?" We will have to ask her was my reply. Alyssa danced her three songs and stared at Cheryl the entire time. When her turn was over she disappeared backstage for a longer period of time than before. When she finally came back to our table she was grinning from ear to ear. She grabbed Cheryl by the shoulders and told her she was the next dancer up. Cheryl radiated joy, then bewilderment. What do I do, she asked Alyssa. Alyssa told her to smile, dance the first song with her shorts and top on, the second song topless and the third song nude. Just step behind the curtains between songs and remove your clothing and leave it on a table back there. When you are done, collect the money from the stage, go behind the curtain, get dressed and come back out here to us. Don't forget to smile, have fun and make eye contact with the guys holding money. Alyssa led Cheryl away and I was left alone.

The girl dancing finished her last song and it was Cheryl's turn. I was excited knowing she would be next and concerned it wouldn't go well. The MC came over the PA system.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with extreme pleasure I introduce our next act. Chrissie (an intentional name change) is appearing on our stage for the first time, and the first time on any stage. We are not sure how old she is but she has ID that says she is old enough to dance, so with out further ado, here's Chrissie."

Cheryl came out from behind the curtain with a big grin. With her hair in a pony tail, the short shorts, and the smallish tits in the flimsy top, she looked like a 16 year old high school cheerleader.

The first song was a hard rock piece with a bass guitar throbbing and a drummer pounding out the beat. The audience went crazy when they saw this beautiful, sexy and very young looking girl start to gyrate to the music. Guys were whistling, screaming and grabbing money from there pants pockets. Cheryl did a couple of athletic, cheerleader moves and they got even louder. Then Cheryl moved over to the pole and started swinging around it, started to move sexually against it, and in general making all of the people watching get highly excited. As the first song ended, Cheryl grabbed the bottom of her flimsy blouse and pulled it up exposing the bottom of her breasts. The crowd went crazy as Cheryl exited behind the curtain.

When the next song began Cheryl bounced out from behind the curtain topless. Her firm tits looked great under the glare of the stage lights. I looked closely at her face to see if she had second thoughts about dancing. The unbelievably big smile told me she loved what she was doing. The guys started throwing money at her in appreciation of her fluid motion, great, real tits and the big smile. Cheryl was making eye contact with the guys and keeping her body in motion in time with the music. The second song was another hard rock number with a heavy beat. Cheryl had the guys eating out of her hand. Smiling at all of them, making sure she made eye contact with as many as she could, and doing a very sexy dance routine made her the star of tonight's show. She had a garter around her thigh like Alyssa had and the guys wanted to stuff money into it. Cheryl moved around the edge of the stage letting them feel her leg for a second as they pushed money under her garter. As the second song was winding down Cheryl unsnapped the top of her shorts, pulled the zipper part way down, leaned back and thrust her pelvis at the crowd. They could see that she wasn't wearing underwear and screamed with pleasure. With the last notes of the song Cheryl turned her back to the audience, yanked down her short shorts, and mooned the crowd. They roared their approval. She disappeared behind the curtain without turning around.

The third song was a slow, quiet, and well known love song. Cheryl appeared from behind the curtain nude. I knew that the wetness around her pubic area wasn't from sweat. She had removed most of the money from her garter and was moving slowly to the soft music. She swayed her hips gently, wrapped her arms around her upper body and swayed quietly. The crowd could see all of her tremendous body and her beautiful face at the same time. She looked like your high school sweetheart dancing at the prom except for the fact that she was nude. Everyone in the audience got real quiet and enjoyed the once in a lifetime moment. I noticed a few women watching as enthralled as the men. Some of them I recognized as dancers but some were not. Even the bartenders and waitresses couldn't take their eyes off of Cheryl. Time stood still.

Cheryl broke the spell of the moment by squatting down and spreading her legs wide apart. Everyone could see her labia and the pink of her inner lips. The noise exploded again. All of the guys with money ran up to the edge of the stage waving bills at Cheryl. She made her way around the stage collecting her tips. When she had all of the tips she leaned backwards and thrust her pussy out at the crowd. The noise exploded again. She then turned her back to them and leaned over at the waist exposing her little pussy lips and ass cheeks. The crowd went wild again. As the song ended Cheryl threw the crowd kisses and the money cascaded onto the floor. Cheryl went around the stage squatting down to get the money, which exposed her again to those in front of her, and the tips just kept flowing. Finally the manager came out on stage, had her take a bow, and told her to go backstage. There was thunderous applause as she left. The manager picked up the rest of her tips for her.

I sat at our table completely drained. My girl had taken control of a room full of horny men, and a couple of horny women too, wowed them, excited them and gave them something to talk about for the next week or two. I knew there would be no encore but the crowd did not know that. When Cheryl and Alyssa made it back to our table they said in unison, "we are going back to the hotel."

We climbed into my car, Cheryl and Alyssa in the back, and immediately headed for our hotel. I watched in the mirror as Cheryl and Alyssa kissed each other. Cheryl seemed a little hesitant but Alyssa sure wasn't. She reached under Cheryl's top and started caressing her tits. The kissing got more and more heated until finally Cheryl started feeling Alyssa up. By then Alyssa had her hand between Cheryl's legs massaging her pussy for all she was worth. I hated to break this up, but we were at the hotel and I wanted to be a part of the action, so I told the girls it was time to go to our room and fuck. They followed me to the elevator holding hands. As soon as the elevator door closed they started kissing again. I was a little jealous, but a lot aroused, at watching my girl tongue kiss another girl. My cock was hard and ready for some action.

When we got to our floor the girls were still kissing and not leaving the elevator, so I slapped them both on the ass to get their attention. Cheryl said ouch and Alyssa said you will get your turn, be patient. I told her I can't wait. Cheryl was so hot that she pulled her top off as she was walking down the hallway to our room. Alyssa took advantage of the situation and started caressing the nearest tit. I thought that was a good idea so I went to work on the other one. Cheryl just moaned.

Once in the room everyone got naked in a hurry. Cheryl and Alyssa were on the bed, all over each other, in a flash. I sat down in the chair to watch. Two very sexy, beautiful women making out is a very pleasurable sight. Alyssa took charge, as she had in the car, by pushing Cheryl down on the bed and sucking a tit into her mouth. She had a hand between Cheryl's lovely legs, fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit, while she sucked and licked her tit. This meant that Alyssa's awesome ass was sticking up in the air so I reached over and gently stroked those meaty cheeks. Alyssa started moaning. I took that as a good thing and moved down to the crack and stroked my way down to her pussy. She was soaked. I could hear Cheryl muttering under her breath so I knew she was ready to cum.

Alyssa moved her body back against my hand so I pushed a finger into her pussy and went looking for her special spot. Much to my surprise she pulled away from me. Alyssa motioned Cheryl up to the top of the bed, moved her head between Cheryl's legs, looked back at me and said I need fucked. Man do I love that kind of talk. I stood up behind Alyssa and slipped my hard cock into her pussy. Alyssa was busy eating out Cheryl but she managed to push her ass back against me to get me as deep as possible. Alyssa was not as tight as Cheryl so I slid all the way in and bottomed out. Alyssa yelped when I hit bottom, but kept pushing at me with her ass. Alyssa must have been very good with her tongue because Cheryl was too busy cumming to know what was going on around her. I began a slow, deliberate tempo with Alyssa so I wouldn't disturb her pussy licking action too much. Alyssa ate pussy like a starving person getting food for the first time in a while. She sucked, and licked and tongued Cheryl's clit, then started to tongue fuck Cheryl's sloppy wet love tunnel. Cheryl's orgasm became so intense that she reached down and pushed Alyssa away. Cheryl told Alyssa to give her a chance to reciprocate.

Alyssa told Cheryl to turn around and do a 69 with her while I fucked her. Cheryl was wobbly but she turned around and had her head between Alyssa's legs. I grabbed a pillow and stuck it under Cheryl's head so she could reach Alyssa easier. I continued my slow stroking of Alyssa's pussy and Cheryl started licking and tonguing a women's pussy for the first time. Cheryl must have been concentrating on what she was doing because she was no longer cumming, even though Alyssa was still licking away at her clit. Alyssa was really enjoying the attention of both of us. She was moaning low in her throat and squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles and trying to push back against me without losing contact with Cheryl. Soon Alyssa was out of control cumming. She was jerking back and forth against me making my cock go deeper and deeper into her pussy. She had pulled away from Cheryl and was no longer licking that young pussy.

Cheryl began to lick my balls and the base of my cock as I plunged in and out of Alyssa. Cheryl couldn't keep up with all of the movements so she lay back down on her pillow and watched me fucking Alyssa from very close range. Alyssa was threatening to collapse on top of Cheryl so I grabbed her hips and leaned back for leverage to keep her off of Cheryl. I must have hit her special spot with my raging hard on because she started screaming, "I'm cumming, I'm, fucking cumming, Oh my god" and other things that I couldn't understand. I pumped harder and harder into that now sloppy wet love tunnel until I went over the edge. As I started to cum Cheryl grabbed my cock by the base, pulled it out of Alyssa's pussy, slipped it into her mouth, and started sucking me like crazy. I lost my hold on Alyssa and she fell on top of Cheryl and my cock came out of Cheryl's mouth. I sprayed spurt after spurt of hot cum all over Cheryl's face and Alyssa's ass. Alyssa had no idea what was happening, she was lost in bliss for the time being. Cheryl seemed to enjoy having my cum all over her face. I had to lie down on the bed next to the two girls.

In a matter of seconds Cheryl was licking Alyssa from her butt hole to the top of her slit and back again. Alyssa was slowly starting to respond to this pussy lashing. Cheryl just couldn't get enough of beautiful Alyssa and her tasty pussy. Soon Alyssa was pushing her pussy down at Cheryl and moaning loudly. I went into the bathroom, got a wet washcloth and returned to the bed to clean the girls up a little. It was fairly easy to wipe my cum from Alyssa's fine ass. It was moving up and down on Cheryl, the butt muscles clenching and relaxing, so I just followed her movements and had it clean quickly. Of course I had to play with her ass crack while I was cleaning her up. Cleaning up Cheryl on the other hand was not going to be easy. She had attacked Alyssa pussy and spread my cum from her face all over Alyssa pubic area, and I couldn't reach past Cheryl's face to get to it.

I kept playing with Alyssa's ass while and she resumed licking and sucking on Cheryl's pussy. I started to kiss Alyssa on the ass cheeks and lick her ass crack. I thought she was unaware of what I was doing because she was so into what she and Cheryl were doing. I gently pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed my tongue towards her little rose bud of an anus. Alyssa pulled away from Cheryl long enough to say you can lick it, and tongue fuck it, but keep your cock out of there. That sounded like an invitation to me so I pushed forward and licked Alyssa from the top of her pussy down to her clit, into her pussy and finally into her ass. She really stated to squirm now. She pulled away from Cheryl's mouth so that I could penetrate her bowels deeper. My tongue was going in and out as fast as I could make it go and Alyssa started to cum. This time there were huge amounts of pussy juice flowing from her love tunnel as she slammed back against my mouth and tongue .She had abandoned licking Cheryl while she was cumming and Cheryl was unaware of why Alyssa was cumming so hard. Alyssa rolled off of Cheryl and lay panting on the bed. Cheryl started to lick up my cum that was all around Alyssa's pussy. Alyssa began to squirm under the loving licking Cheryl was giving her.

Alyssa cumming and the hot show, with Cheryl and Alyssa doing a 69, and me working over Alyssa's backside had me hard again. This time I wanted Cheryl and her velvety pussy wrapped around my cock. I pulled her off of Alyssa's pussy so we could fuck. I asked her if she wanted top or bottom. She said Top, so I stretched out in the middle of the bed to give her plenty of room. She climbed onto my erection and dropped all of the way down in one move. She was sloppy wet, but still tight enough that she felt great wrapped around my cock. Alyssa saw some dried cum on Cheryl's face and leaned in to lick it off. She wanted to know how it got there. I was to busy with Cheryl bouncing up and down on my cock to answer and Cheryl had an orgasm building and couldn't answer.

rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers