Cheryl the BJ Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers

I remained grounded in the moment: a sex talk about blowjobs with a pretty girl and a best friend who would never know I had strayed from the pathway of being 100% straight. I don't know why that's so important for guys, except it is. Most guys hate being called gay, queer, or a fag. We use those words despairingly through most of our lives.You throw like a girl! is a grade school insult that sets the tone for the rest of a man's life.

My nights with Deanna and John had me questioning those ideas. Deanna was a beautiful woman, infinitely spank-worthy, while her husband remained a manly man. Yes, John had licked my balls and sucked my cock, but I would never call the big man gay, queer, or that politically incorrect f-word. Nothing about John suggested he went both ways, though he sure had a lot of fun when I wrapped my lips around his big cock.

At the time, I had blamed Deanna, because she had coaxed me into it. She had whispered, cooed, and teased me into doing what I had done. . . .you can't be afraid to cross swords, she had said while insisting that I touch John's hard cock. Oh yeah, that's sexy. Keep doing that, she had said while holding my hand over her husband's cock, making me touch him, making me stroke him while she giggled and squirmed. For the record, John had sucked me first, though I paid him back; all for Deanna's enjoyment. Damn that woman's constant teasing!

I don't think Cheryl knew she was teasing Mike and I. However, I did catch my best buddy re-angling his junk for comfort and growth. He was discreet, but guys know when other guys are adjusting their business. We recognize the movements and when Mike shot me a questioning look, I gave him a tiny nod.Yeah, dude, I'm hard and want this, too. Women think guys can't pick up on hints. Truth is, they don't give the right hints. Mike and I could have an entire conversation with just a few head nods.

"It's so cool I can talk to you guys about this stuff," Cheryl said, knocking back the last drop from that first bottle of wine. I held up the second bottle but she shook her head. "Drew would kill me if he knew I got drunk. He says I get too horny when I'm drunk."

"Define 'too horny,'" Mike requested with a rakish grin. We laughed, but he pressed. "I'm serious. I've been horny, but I don't think I've ever been 'too horny.'"

"You know what I mean," she grinned. "When you're so horny you make bad decisions and do things you know you shouldn't do."

"I've been there," I said, instantly thinking about Deanna and John.

Mike shot me a frustrated glance as if I was stepping on his game. "You're with friends, it's all good," he assured her.

"I'm really horny," she cooed, though I don't know if she meant it as a welcoming coo.

"Me too," I admitted.

"Are you hard?" Cheryl giggled, leaning between the seats again. Her eyes dropped between my legs.

"Want to check?" I offered.

"I'm hard as hell," Mike interjected.

"Prove it," Cheryl giggled, looking at his lap. Mike moved and allowed her to see the lump inside his jeans. "You look bigger than Drew."

"Is that good or bad?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said with another giggle. "I don't think I could fit all of it in my mouth."

"You don't really have to," I said without thinking. I expected a teasing jab from Mike, instead, he agreed with me. Hell, he even opened himself up for a jab I didn't take.

"I'm not really that big," he started with barely a daring glance in my direction. I kept my mouth shut. "I'm about average and he's right, you don't have to put it all in your mouth. The best part is like right around a guy's circumcision scar, that's where things are most sensitive."

I could feel a moment building between the three of us and resisted making a joke. Instead, I offered another blow job tip, "And, if the guy is really long, you can wrap your hand around the base of his dick and that will stop your mouth from going down too far."

"You know that from experience?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, that's what your Mom has to do with me," I shot back.

Our jokes were ignored by Cheryl. "But where's his circumcision scar?"

"It's that ring around his dick," I said, picking up the empty wine bottle and wrapping my finger and thumb around the top. "Pretend this is the head, then just about two inches down will be his scar. And on the bottom part of his dick, there's like a little button that really feels good. You lick there and any guy is going to love it."

"Here?" she asked, pointing to the general area on the bottle. I nodded, doing my best at ignoring the throbbing sensation inside my jeans. Damn, I was hard!

"You could show her," Mike quipped.

"You show her," I shot back. "Because if I pull out mine, one of you are practicing on me."

Cheryl gave Mike what I can only describe as a hopeful look. "I just want to see," she said, touching his thigh.

"Yeah, go for it," I dared him, fighting against the urge to rub the lump in my pants.

Glancing at my reflection in the rearview mirror, he told me "No peeking" before working the front of his jeans. I glanced out the side window, averting my gaze.

"Oh wow, you are bigger!" Cheryl squealed and I knew Mike had unleashed his beast. I fought the urge to peek. Instead, I gave my crotch a quick squeeze, I couldn't help it.

"He means here," Mike said, apparently indicating his circumcision scar and the bundle of nerves I had mentioned.

"So big," Cheryl repeated, only this time her voice was filled with a throaty moan.

"You can touch it if you want," he offered.

"I-I don't know," Cheryl said. I wasn't looking, so I hadn't realized she was looking at me. She touched my knee, attracting my attention. "Are you okay with this?"

"As long as you don't do more than that," I said, earning a stern look from Mike. "Because if you do more, I'm jerking off."

Cheryl giggled. "Maybe I'd like to see that, too. I've never seen a guy do that."

"Then touch him," I said, too horny (and a bit drunk from the wine) to care.

"You mean, like this?" she asked, leaning over. I couldn't see what she was doing. I didn't need to see it. She was still looking in the backseat, watching my reaction. I began rubbing the front of my jeans. "Is that all you're going to do?" She sounded vaguely disappointed.

"Is that all you're going to do?" I challenged.

"Maybe I'll do more if you do more."

If she meant that as a dare, it was an easy one. Mike and I had messed around the same girl at the same time twice before. No, our swords had never crossed. Okay, it had been more like passing the girl back and forth, but it counted, didn't it? I caught the look Mike was giving me in the rearview mirror and knew he was thinking about Jackie and Carla, the two girls we had shared. Without a word exchanged between us, we both knew Cheryl was about to join that list.

I undid my pants, pushed them open, and pulled out my cock, too. I was swollen hard, needy, and having her eyeing my hardness grew my aching need. "Now what?" I asked as she stared at my hardness. She glanced up and mouthed a single word, Wow! I smiled, glad she liked what she saw. I know from firsthand experience, Mike is pretty big. I also know, I'm a little bigger.

"This is so wrong," she murmured, still rubbing Mike. "And dangerous."

"Why?" Mike asked.

"Because this makes me want things I can't do."

"All you're doing is looking," I said.

"And touching," she corrected, still caressing Mike.

"Yeah, but it's not like we're fucking," Mike pointed out.

"So, you don't think this is cheating?" she asked, clearly looking for permission to do more.

I made a reference that showed my inner geek. "Not according to Bill Clinton," I said. "And he was the president when Monica Lewinsky gave him a blowjob."

"So, you're saying I could give him a blowjob and that's not cheating?"

"I'm saying, according to the President of the United States, it's not sex."

Mike did a better job at convincing her, "Think of it as practice for Drew. If you learn to do it better, then maybe he'll like it better."

"Yeah," I agreed, fighting off laughing at his ridiculous suggestion.

"There is one thing I've always wondering about," Cheryl said, finding her own reasons to keep things going. "I don't know what it's like when a guy comes in my mouth. Is it bad?"

"I think it's good," I blurted out before scrambling to cover-up what I meant. "I mean, I always like it best when a woman does that."

"Yeah, it doesn't count if you don't make him cum," Mike added, remarkably allowing my comment to fly without a snide comment attached to his reply.

Deanna had said as much to me, too. Make him cum, she had told me while I had a mouthful of her husband's big dick. If you're going to suck cock, you have to get him off or else it doesn't count.

"I've read about it," Cheryl said, still tugging and pulling on Mike's cock. She kept checking what I was doing, too. "And I've always wondered how it tastes. Do you think it tastes bad?"

Mike shot me a glance over his shoulder. The look in his eyes was clear, he was daring me to keep quiet. "It's a little salty," he revealed, accurately describing the taste.

I couldn't stand it. That was too good of a line to let fly without jerking his chain. "And how do you know this?" I asked.

"I just do," he grumbled, glaring at me.

"That's so sexy," Cheryl purred, instantly defusing a tense situation. "Would you ever kiss your girlfriend after she sucked on you?"

"Yes," Mike and I answered together.

"Drew won't," Cheryl pouted. "He says it's too close to giving himself a blowjob."

"Drew's an idiot," Mike accurately assessed.

"Yeah," I agreed, mostly because Cheryl was looking at me again. Her eyes kept moving between my face and looking at my hard cock as I stroked it. I got the impression she wanted to stare more at my cock. I pushed my pants and underwear to my knees so she could really see while wishing she would reach between the seats and touch me, too. "If Drew could reach it, he'd suck himself, all guys would."

"Really?" Cheryl asked, looking back to Mike for verification.

"Yeah, that's an old joke," he confirmed before reciting the line nearly every guy knows: "If I could reach it myself, I'd never leave the house."

"So, it doesn't taste bad?" she asked.

"I think it tastes good," I admitted, as much to take the sting out of slamming Mike earlier.

"You should know," Mike shot back. I shrugged, it didn't matter and I deserved the verbal swipe.

Cheryl kept stroking Mike while looking back and forth between him and me. "You know if I could do just one of you, I . . . I don't know . . ." she mused. "You know, just to sort of try it, but I don't want to do both of you because that's really slutty."

"That's okay," I offered.

Mike seized the moment and I couldn't blame him, "He already said he was fine with jerking off."

"Maybe we should let her pick," I suggested. "And the other one can chaperone to make sure that's all that happens."

"You'd do that?" Cheryl asked, looking at me. "You'd chaperone me?"

Begrudgingly, I nodded. "But I get to watch." Noticing how she was eyeing the hand I had around my big dick, I added one more condition. "And I get to keep doing this, too."

"Fuck, you can help for all I care," Mike said. I knew he didn't mean it. He was joking, that's all. "It's been so long that I get hard when the wind blows."

"Maybe I should just do it a little bit and you tell me if I'm doing it right," she suggested, wanting to do it but not wanting to commit. He agreed and she tried leaning over his center console and gearshift. I think she got as far as putting her lips around his dick before she stopped and sat back up. "Ow!" she complained, holding her back. "I think I pulled something."

"Fuck," Mike grumbled.

"I'm sorry," Cheryl whimpered, looking really pitiful. "I really want to do it, but. . ."

"It's okay," Mike said. "Maybe we can get out of the car?"

"But there might be snakes out there," Cheryl said, glancing out of the window.

You've got two snakes in here, I thought without saying. "You could climb back here," I suggested, hoping against all reason that maybe I would be the one getting the blowjob. "There's no center console back here." Mike gave me a stern look in the rearview mirror, clearly pissed that I was stealing his blowjob.

He quickly turned the tables. "What if you climb back there with him and I stand up?" he suggested, retracting the sunroof. "Then he can coach you."

Looking at me between the divided front seats, Cheryl gave me a hopeful look. "You'd do that for me? You'd coach me?"

I saw her eyes drop back to the hard-on I held in my hands. "Can I stay naked?" I negotiated. I caught the flicker of concern on her face and quickly added, "You don't have to touch me or anything, promise!"

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"Because I'm your chaperone," I said with a big grin. "And your coach."

She giggled, catching how dubious of an answer that was, but accepting it just the same. "Move over," she told me, squeezing between the seats while Mike enjoyed a wonderful view of her tight, upturned ass. She squealed, giggled, and flopped around as worked her way into the backseat, reminding me how much more she had had to drink than Mike or I. "Hi!" she said, finally twisted around and sitting next to me. Her eyes were locked on my cock. From the moonlight streaming in through the open sunroof, I saw her bright smile, her pretty dimples, and the playful twinkle in her eyes as she squirmed. Leaning closer, she tried to whisper in my ear, except it came out much louder than a whisper, "You're really hot."

"So are you," I smiled back, adjusting my stroke so I wouldn't get off too quickly.

"I'm sorry I can't do you, too," she said, still staring my cock.

I didn't argue with her or push the point. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah," she agreed, finally looking at me instead of my dick. Her smile never faded.

"We ready to do this?" Mike impatiently asked. I noticed he had pulled up his jeans.

"Waiting on you," Cheryl giggled, looking back and forth between the two seats as if trying to imagine how he was going to stand.

Mike had already worked it out. He stood and straddled the two front seats while leaning on the roof of the car. Leaning back, he glanced down to make sure everything was in order. "This going to work?" I made sure to slide closer to the door to make room for Cheryl to sit in the middle.

Mike had refastened the button at the top of his jeans. I could see the lump of his long, hard prick pressing eagerly against the cotton fabric. Cheryl shot me a long, lingering glance. "Is this really okay with you?" she asked, touching the waistband of Mike's jeans. I nodded. "For real?" she asked, unbuttoning the only fastener holding up Mike's pants. I nodded again and noticed how her gaze shifted to watch my cock as she pulled down his jeans, exposing him to both of us. To this day, I still wonder if she caught how much my cock began throbbing at the reveal or how my eyes were focused more on what her hands exposed than anything else. Cheryl worked his jeans as far down as she could before looking me in the eyes. "Okay coach, now what?"

"I guess stroke him a bit," I croaked, struggling with how turned on I suddenly felt.

"Like this," she asked, running her dainty fingers across Mike's swollen member. For the first time, I noticed her ruby red fingernail polish and how short she kept her nails. I also noticed how small her hands looked, too.

"Maybe more like this," I suggested, realizing she was waiting for her next bit of instructions. I demonstrated what I meant on my cock by grasping my cock in a loose fist and caressing that sensitive bundle of nerves with my thumb. Watching her mimic my gesture almost made it feel like she was doing it to me.

"Is this weird for you?"

"Coaching you?"

"No, seeing your best friend like this."

"I've seen it before," I said without explaining.

"Hard like this?"

I nodded and saw her squirm.

"When?"

I shrugged rather than explain. Quite honestly, I found it difficult to speak. It felt as if my tongue had grown too thick for my mouth as I stared at my best buddy's long, hard cock and its bulging blue veins. I needed to say something, anything. "Is he bigger than Drew?"

"A lot," Cheryl said, still stroking Mike's prick in the same ways that I was touching myself. If I changed my grip, she changed hers. "I like it. Yours looks even bigger."

"Maybe a little," I admitted. John's cock had been even bigger than mine or Mike's.

"What should I do next?" she asked.

"Suck it," I said, confused why that wasn't obvious.

"Just suck it? I mean, shouldn't I lick it some, too?"

"Yeah, guys like that, too," I admitted, licking my lips. I know that was best friend's dick mere inches from my face, but a dick is a dick and after being with Karen and John, I had changed. Cheryl was still petting Mike's hard-on while I watched. This was worse than anything I had done with Karen and John because I knew both of these people. They were my friends. We had known each other for thirteen years of public school. If anything weird happened, could I trust no one else finding out?

"What about his balls?" she asked, sliding her hand down to his large, furry ball sac. "Do guys like this, too?"

"Real men do," I said realizing how Cheryl was pressing against me, nearly leaning on me while playing with Mike. She smelled good.

"Is this really fun for you?" she asked, trailing her eyes downward from my eyes to my swollen cock. She wore a happy smile on her face as her eyes fluttered back up to mine. She caught me staring at what she was doing to Mike. She looked back and forth as if following my gaze. When I realized she was staring at me, I pulled my eyes away from her busy hand and stared into her eyes. "I think you like seeing him hard."

"I like watching what you're doing," I insisted, afraid I was giving myself away.

"Uh-huh," she giggled, pulling her hands away for a moment. I glanced at her to see why she had stopped. Her smile was as big as the moon shining above us. "I thought so."

"Thought what?"

"Nothing," she giggled, touching Mike again. "What now, coach?"

"Up to you," I croaked, struggling with maintaining my composure.

"Is this good?" she asked, kissing his cock.

"Sure," I said, knowing from being on the receiving end that mere kisses would do little for any guy. "But licking and sucking will feel better for him."

"Licking like this?" she asked, laying her flattened out tongue against the base of his cock and giving him one long lick upwards as if he was a popsicle. She canted her head as she did it so she could keep her eyes on me. "Do you think he liked that?"

Mike's cock jumped and throbbed. "Yeah," I said, nodding at the reaction. "Maybe you should do that again."

"Maybe you should," she said.

Blinking hard, I'm sure I looked as shocked as I felt as I gasped. "Excuse me?"

"Come on, aren't you at least a little curious how it feels to do this?" she asked, repeating the long, sensuous lapping stroke from the base of his cock to its tip.

"I'm good," I lied as convincingly as I could because I didn't dare do that. Not in front of her. Not to Mike.

"I won't tell," she purred, sliding a hand into my lap and squeezing my cock. "Besides, I think you want to do it." I could only gape at her and wonder what I had done to give away my deepest held secret. Still holding my cock loosely in her hand, she licked my friend again and felt my cock throbbing. She smirked as if she had just proved her point.

I gave her a completely reasonable explanation. "Maybe I just like seeing you do that."

"Maybe," she allowed before drawing Mike's waiting cock between her lips and twisting her head as she bobbed up and down his shaft a couple of times. When she pulled away, his cock glistened from her spit. Without warning, she kissed me full on the lips before pulling away and giving me the same smirk as before. I knew the gig was up when she asked, "How does he taste?" and I nearly came inside the loose fist she had around my cock.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers