Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my body nestled up against hers, I noticed that my knee was between her legs and quite warm. She was wet, I realized. Shit. Good job getting her blood pumping, I thought to myself. Being a guy, this discovery had similar results on me and I felt my boxers getting a little tight. Uh oh, I thought. She doesn't want this. I don't want to freak her out. I did my best to scruch some blanket in between my crotch and her hip. She rolled a little and I froze. I prayed silently that she wouldn't feel it poking her. I felt her wetness slide on my knee, and I moved it a little. She had already rolled over, but it was still.. oh geez, I thought. This was too long to be a roll, is she was grinding on my knee? She can't be grinding on your knee, stupid, I thought to myself. This isn't porn. I looked at her face and she seemed to be asleep. I didn't feel right and drew my knee away, not wanting to do obscene things to this innocent girl while she slept. Naturally a certain part of me strongly disagreed with this decision, but I did my best to keep it under control.

"Jack." She looked away. "I'm sorry."

I blinked. Huh?

"I ... guess I got a little carried away. I didn't mean to gross you out or anything," she said quickly, avoiding my eyes. I could see tears beginning to form in hers. I was dumbfounded.

"Wh - sorry for what? 'Gross me out'?" I repeated, not believing she said it.

"I mean..you stopped... I didn't mean to pressure you. Please forgive me. I'm never like this," she finished. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"No no, I don't... Cheryl, you're...listen, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I stopped because I wasn't sure you wanted it, and I don't want to take advantage of you. I didn't want to hurt you, that's all."

"Really?"

"Really." Her eyes looked back and forth between mine, with a grateful smile on her lips. I brushed the tear from her cheek and kissed her softly. She returned it sweetly.

"So you...wanted to keep going?" I asked. She nodded. I pushed my knee back between her legs where it had been, resting it up against her warm wetness. Her soft, golden hair rested against my cheek. She wrapped her legs further around mine and began to gently roll her hips. I ran my hands down her tiny waist and hips, and over her cute little butt. She nuzzled her nose in my neck, giving me little kisses occasionally. Her juices were coating my knee. My cock strained against the fabric of my boxers. I caressed her legs and thighs as she rubbed herself on me. My hands slowly worked their way up her thighs until they were up against her warm slit. I felt her soft pubic hair and she gasped when my thumb grazed her clit. She increased her tempo. I pushed a finger in between her and my knee, and stroked it gently up and down her slit several times. She was making little noises in her throat, her eyes closed, her mouth open.

I shifted my body down a bit to get better access. I got my finger slick with her juices from my knee and then very gently eased it into her. She moaned out loud. Her legs clamped around my hand as I drew my finger back out and in again. I had only felt her cold up till now and was shocked at how hot her tight little hole was. Pumping my finger in and out slowly but deeply, I savored the feeling of her silky, slick walls enveloping my finger. As she loosened up a bit, I slipped in a second finger. She bit her lip to stifle another loud moan. Her hips bucked against my fingers and her juice trickled down between my knuckles. We could hear a squishing noise every time my fingers pulled out of her dripping pussy. Her little whimpers and moans drove me absolutely wild. I put my other hand to the task of stroking her clit, while I continued to pump my fingers into her. She bucked her hips harder, locking her arms around my waist and burying her face in my chest. I could feel her breath on my skin as she tried to speak.

"Ohh I'm gonna.. ohhhplease, I... I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, please.." she murmured into my chest.

"Let it go, Cheryl," I whispered into her hair. "Come for me, sweetie."

She lost control and humped furiously against my fingers as an intense orgasm shuddered through her body. I could feel her walls clenching around my fingers over and over as I drove them deep into her, curling them a bit and stroking over her g spot. She moaned desperately as the waves rippled through her. More of her warm juices gushed around my hand and dripped down her slit. I slowed my pace as her hips stopped grinding against me and slipped them out of her. I raised my hand to her chest and massaged her nipple, leaving a trail from my wet fingers. Her hands still clenched my waist. I looked at her angelic face, now a little flushed. Her eyes were still closed and she breathed heavily. I kissed her parted lips and her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh Jack that was.. oh, that was amazing," she said breathlessly after a moment.

"Well I.. hope I warmed you up a little," I smiled.

"Not just you," she smirked back. She gave a little nudge to my cock, which had come loose from its hiding place and was poking into her side. I suddenly realized it was in a great deal of pain. She slipped her hand down my stomach and tugged down my boxers. It sprang free and throbbed against her skin. We both looked down. I don't think I've ever been harder. I must have been almost a solid 8 inches, glistening with precum. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and I jerked involuntarily. She began to slowly tug my throbbing cock up and down, and I almost blew my load all over her after 10 seconds. She stopped and I looked at her.

"You know, I feel much better but.. I think we could both be a little warmer, don't you?" She flashed a crooked smile. I grasped her meaning, and pulled my t shirt off over my head. I rolled on top of her and positioned myself at her drenched opening.

"Cheryl, are you sure?"

"Yes. Please, yes." She looked up into my eyes and I kissed her deeply. Her hands squeezed mine as I slowly entered her, never breaking the kiss. She moaned into my mouth. We stayed still for a couple minutes, me buried inside her, our tongues dancing together. She was so tight! I was afraid of hurting her. I pulled back and began to pump very slowly and steadily, only about halfway in. She moaned softly with each thrust. Her hands gripped my ass, trying to pull me deeper into her.

"Ooohhar..harder...oh harder Jack," she moaned.

With my next thrust I sank all the way into her. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back, still moaning. I slid my thick cock into her burning hot body again and again. It was like a hot, liquid vice. My hands held onto her hips, pulling her towards me with each thrust into her. I groaned and felt her legs lock around my ass. I drove my steel cock into her faster and faster and her moans became louder. Her hips bucked against mine. She rocked up and down and her fingers dug into my back. My balls slapped against her, making a loud smack on her slick pussy lips. It slurped as I pulled out and her juice spurted out around my cock each time I drove it back in. She clung to me tightly, gasping and moaning with her head still thrown back. I gritted my teeth and slowed down a bit, feeling myself approach the edge. A drop of sweat rolled off of my neck.

"I'm...pleassse..ohh please don't stop... don't stop I'm gonna..," she pleaded almost incoherently. I felt her tense a little, knowing she was almost there, and went for it. Her breasts bounced each time I rammed myself into her. I lowered my mouth to her nipple and sucked it hard as I slammed into her burning pussy over and over. Her grip on me tightened and she wailed as a second huge orgasm shook through her. I sank into her as deep as I could possibly fit. The walls of her pussy spasmed, squeezing my cock. I couldn't take anymore and humped as hard as I could, groaning loudly. My balls tightened and I felt jets of hot cum spraying out the tip of my cock. She moaned even louder as she felt me twitching inside her. Her juices ran down over my balls. I couldn't believe how long I kept squirting my cream deep inside her. I was seeing stars. I remained buried deep in her after my orgasm subsided, and her pussy kept clenching and milking every last drop of sperm from my cock.

I rolled off of her, softening and slipping out of her. I collapsed next to her, panting heavily. She was breathing hard. Her head was still thrown back, eyes squeezed shut. Her moans had subsided to exhausted sighs. I calmed down after a few minutes, all the while looking at her. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Her face was flushed, her pink lips still parted and showing a row of straight, white teeth. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed, glistening with a little sweat. Strands of golden hair stuck to her damp skin. Our arms were still wrapped around eachother and I couldn't tell whose legs were where. I rested one hand over her heart, feeling it beat, and she put her small hand on top of mine. I finally closed my eyes, nestled my head under her chin and fell asleep.

I woke up to feel her stroking the hair on the back of my head gently. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at her and did a 3-second recap of the last several hours. Usually this sort of thing was a dream.

"Good morning," I grinned. Not a dream!

"Good morning," she whispered, smiling back at me. I gave her a quick kiss and then tried to sit up, confusedly remembering I was in the confines of a sealed sleeping bag. I yanked the zipper down a bit, letting cool air flow into the bag with our warm, entangled bodies. A small shiver ran through her. I sat up and ran my hand over her shoulder.

"All better now, huh?" I said. Her skin was soft and warm, just like it should be. She nodded, and looked around at the trees.

"How long have we been sleeping?" she asked.

"Not too long, I don't think," I answered. The sun had just come up and rays of light were beginning to shine on the top branches around us. I wasn't surprised to find the fire completely out. I found my phone and saw that it was after six. I looked back at her.

"You hungry Cheryl?"

"Yeah, I am," she said slowly, as if she was just realizing it.

"I have a can of soup, I think. Lemme find it." I crawled out of the blanket, taking my boxers out too and stepping back into them. I rummaged around and found the soup, and then lit a new small fire to heat it up. While the fire crackled I sat down next to her. She was sitting up but covering herself with the blanket self-consciously.

"You don't have to do that, ya know," I said, nodding towards the blanket. She gave a nervous chuckle.

"I'm kinda shy, I guess," she said, then realizing that sounded silly because we already had sex, she clarified "I mean, it makes me nervous to be looked at without any clothes."

"I can't imagine why. You look beautiful." I made a show of squeezing my eyelids shut tight and smiled. I waved my hands around and felt her skin like a blind guy. "You FEEL beautiful," I added. My left hand, busy feeling up her leg, brushed against her pussy and I found that she was still pretty wet. I kept my hand there, dropping the blind guy thing and started to stroke my fingers around her slit. I raised my hand to my mouth and licked her juice from my shining fingers. "You TASTE beautiful." I opened my eyes and looked into hers. "Will you let me taste you, Cheryl?"

"Okay," she said after a long pause, raising her eyebrows and looking a little worried. She didn't sound entirely thrilled.

"Sweetie, I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to," I said, worried I was pressuring her too much. "It's ok."

"Nono, I...I really do, I just.. don't want you to look at me, there." She bit her lip and stroked my hand near her pussy.

"How about I promise not to look?" I said, closing my eyes. I can't imagine why she would be embarassed. From what I felt, she had small, perfect, soft pussy lips and a perfect little clit. She leaned in and kissed me, pulling my hand between her legs. I'll take that as a yes, I thought to myself.

I rearranged myself between her legs, my eyes still closed. I ran my hands up her smooth inner thighs and leaned in. I inhaled her wonderful scent. I desperately wanted to open my eyes for a peek, she wouldn't even know, but I held my promise to her and kept my eyes shut. I breathed warmly on her pussy, making her sigh. I began to lick gently not quite on her slit but just to the sides. My arms wrapped around her legs and lifted them to rest on my shoulders. My hands rested on the top of her mound, almost touching her clit. I licked up the juice that coated the insides of her inner thighs and lips and dripped down her butt cheeks. It tasted better than anything I could think of. I wished I could lock my lips over her pussy and just drink and drink from her like a spring.

She started to roll her hips a little. Not wanting to tease her too long, I licked long and slow all the way up her slit very softly. She moaned and her fingers tangled in my hair. I stuck my tongue out as straight and far as it would go, suddenly wishing it were a few inches long, and slid it into her tight, wet hole. She gasped and moaned again. I moved my head back and forth, pushing my tongue in and out of her. A new trickle of pussy juice started to come down and add to the previous slickness, also mixing with some of my cum. I burrowed my face between her legs and lapped the warm juice from her pussy, staying absolutely still except for my tongue which didn't stop until I had licked every drop from her drenched opening. She was whimpering quietly.

I flicked my tongue quickly across her clit a few times and she tightened her grasp on my hair, pulling my head into her. My lips locked around her hard little bud and I sucked it as hard as I could, being sure to make loud slurps that she could hear. She moaned and her orgasm rippled through her. It was not as violent as the others but it was still powerful. She locked her legs around my head and humped my tongue, still moaning. Yet another gush of pussy juice trickled down her slit. I couldn't move to lick it up, or even breathe actually. I was about to bring this to her attention but her legs fell from the sides of my head and she relaxed. Being careful avoid her clit so I wouldn't overstimulate it, I lapped up the last of the juice from her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked until I began to gather a mouthful of her juice but mostly my cum. Having cleaned her all up with my tongue, I gave her warm slit a soft kiss and closed her legs.

I moved up and kissed her belly button, and up her tight stomach. I kissed each of her nipples and kissed a trail up her neck, her ear, and finally to her mouth. She caressed the side of my face and I slowly opened my eyes. She was looking at me with eyes teary with ecstasy. She kissed me deeply, letting our mixed cum flow from my mouth into hers. She sucked all she could out of my mouth, savoring our taste. When we parted the kiss, a string of cum stretched between our lips. She licked it from my mouth with a flick of her tongue.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Cheryl." She was going to kiss me again but I quickly kissed her on the nose and sat up. "Soup's on!" She grinned.

There was only a little soup and we both ate it all in a few spoonfuls. While we ate I remembered what I'd been wondering all along. "So how in the world did you get out here?" I asked her.

She lowered her eyes. "Well I ah....see I broke up with my boyfriend about a week ago. He drove up to my house and said get in he wanted to talk, so I did. Well he didn't talk much, more like he just started hollerin at me and getting madder. I don't think I even said anything. Anyway he started driving around out in the woods and all of a sudden he just opened the door and shoved me out of the car. I don't.. that's all I remember really." She sniffed a little. I hugged her.

"Man," I said, "if I ever met that guy I'd put him in the hospital." I really would have beat the shit out of him if he was around. I'm not a real tough guy, I mean I also would have tried to fight a grizzly with my bare hands. Basically I was feeling really protective.

"You saved my life," she said to my shoulder. "You did everything for me. Everything. I don't know how I could ever thank you enough."

"You've already thanked me a few times, actually," I said, smirking.

"I mean really, though, Jack... I would have died. I thought I DID die. Not only did you save my life, you made me feel better than I ever have.."

"My pleasure." I kissed her forehead.

I stood up and took care of the fire. I went to look for her clothes which I had stripped off the previous night. I shook some pine needles off and handed them to her. Knowing she wouldn't want me to watch, I busied myself putting my own clothes on and stuffing everything back in my pack. We stood up and she was still a little weak so I put my arm around her, helping her walk. I told her how my truck flipped and everything, which I had almost forgotten.

"You have a phone there, why didn't you call for help?" she asked. I pulled it out of my pocket and gave it to her.

"No signal."

She flipped it open and giggled. "You mean this no signal, right here?"

I snatched it from her hand. "Yeah, there-" She was right. There was a signal. "There was no signal last night!" There really wasn't! She flashed me a half yeah-right smile. "Well," I said, "I guess it was for the best," smiling back.

*

That was six years ago, but the memory is still fresh in my mind. Every year on our anniversary, my beautiful wife Cheryl and I go camping in the woods to remember the night we met.

12